On 5/16/2023 at 9:07 AM, wuye00000 said:

I tried in the following order: Nuka ride, MTO, Black Male Raiders nuka version. And I still see non-black operators in nuka worlds.

I believe that would be the optimal setup. It's been a while since I've worked on this let me see if I can reproduce your issue in the next few days.

I wonder why they are so filthy, dirty, I think in a world like F4 cleaning one's body would keep them healthier and less prone to Rads.

I never bought into Bethesda's idea that everyone would have dirty bodies and live in squalor and filth.

They would clean the living and common area's, and throw the refuse in the creek.  :lol:

Any way you could see fit to make a clean body version?

Thanks for your time, and the mod!

Edited by Sir Bron
On 5/21/2023 at 7:59 PM, Sir Bron said:

I wonder why they are so filthy, dirty, I think in a world like F4 cleaning one's body would keep them healthier and less prone to Rads.

I never bought into Bethesda's idea that everyone would have dirty bodies and live in squalor and filth.

They would clean the living and common area's, and throw the refuse in the creek.  :lol:

Any way you could see fit to make a clean body version?

Thanks for your time, and the mod!

He is just using vanilla body mesh. There are mods out there that make raiders bodies clean although it escapes me what they are called at the moment.

10 minutes ago, Olmech said:

He is just using vanilla body mesh.

I tried using looksmenu to remove dirt, and such but it did not show up so I thought it was "baked in" to their presets. IDK

57 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

I tried using looksmenu to remove dirt, and such but it did not show up so I thought it was "baked in" to their presets. IDK

There are two human skin textures in the game for each gender: a clean skin (used for the player, settlers and townsfolk) and a dirty skin (used for raiders and scavengers). You can simply copy the clean skin textures and overwrite the dirty skin files with their equivalents, or you can patch the vanilla game forms to switch raiders to the clean skin textures.

Many popular texture replacers include replacement dirty skins too.

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

There are two human skin textures in the game for each gender: a clean skin (used for the player, settlers and townsfolk) and a dirty skin (used for raiders and scavengers). You can simply copy the clean skin textures and overwrite the dirty skin files with their equivalents, or you can patch the vanilla game forms to switch raiders to the clean skin textures.

I looked under F4/data/textures but could not find what you mentioned. Could you point me in the right direction?

Oh and how is the Super mutant mod going, release date available yet? PM if you want to.

39 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

I looked under F4/data/textures but could not find what you mentioned. Could you point me in the right direction?

Easiest way to find it is to open up a skin replacer mod and see what file paths it uses, but you're likely looking for Textures\Actors\Character\BaseHumanFemale and BaseHumanMale.

39 minutes ago, Sir Bron said:

Oh and how is the Super mutant mod going, release date available yet? PM if you want to.

0.9.0 is almost ready, I've ironed out all the bugs I was able to find and fix on my own, packed pretty much everything into it I wanted (including learning how to generate lipfiles, interior cell precombines/previs, fixing up all the navmeshes, and similar boring crap). I've been working my way through a list of 30 screenshots I intend to upload with it, about to start post-processing on those now, and once that's done I'll publish the initial beta release. Maybe by/on this weekend if I don't find any more bugs in the next few days.

• 3 months later...
On 9/21/2023 at 12:37 AM, shunter said:

Really wish there was a version of this mod that made MOST male raiders black, like 75% of them or something. Trying to justify why every male raider is black in a normal playthrough is too hard. I understand that this is fetishistic mod, but still...

Ethnic based armed groups are almost a human default for nearly all our history.

I see no problem with it.

Actually I would love to expand on this theme and have a mod that I can set certain towns/settlements to black asian white etc.

Even better would be able to set the men's and females ethnic %ages seperate (because economicaly successful communities will always import girls from other communities through one mechanism or another, its a human archetype.)

I may put this in the mod request section (or maybe I already did. hmmm)

On 9/21/2023 at 12:37 AM, shunter said:

Really wish there was a version of this mod that made MOST male raiders black, like 75% of them or something. Trying to justify why every male raider is black in a normal playthrough is too hard. I understand that this is fetishistic mod, but still...

You can add a mod like Raider Overhaul which will add a few classes to the Raiders which dont get replaced by this mod.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Out of curiosity, has anyone had luck combining this with the Gender Ratios mod instead of MTO?

Also, I have a feeling the new Diverse Raiders mod isn't going to mesh well with this, though I'll give it a try and report back either way.

Gender Ratios should work fine, I didn't touch the female raider entries at all. Diverse raiders would probably add it's new faces to the pool, with my mod your raider populations would skew black but also have all the new ethnicities from the diverse raiders pool just depends on what raider entry spawns. 

18 hours ago, WanderLustRedux said:

Gender Ratios should work fine, I didn't touch the female raider entries at all. Diverse raiders would probably add it's new faces to the pool, with my mod your raider populations would skew black but also have all the new ethnicities from the diverse raiders pool just depends on what raider entry spawns. 

I can confirm mixing BMR with Diverse Raiders behaves as you expected, the new raiders it adds are separate from the records BMR edited.

As for Gender Ratios, I'm noticing that its LChar edits conflict with Diverse Raiders and a number of other mods (Simple Settlers 2, Facials...). The author provides a patch for users of Better Settlers, but nothing else at the moment. You're right that it doesn't have anything that would conflict with BMR though.

On 11/5/2023 at 9:42 AM, vaultbait said:

Out of curiosity, has anyone had luck combining this with the Gender Ratios mod instead of MTO?

Also, I have a feeling the new Diverse Raiders mod isn't going to mesh well with this, though I'll give it a try and report back either way.

I have Genders ratios in use.

Sometimes it works really well and sometimes not at all.

]For example my spawned settlers from the radio even if I set to make 0% spawn female will still spawn ladies reguilarily.

But when I set raiders to 100% men it works, except the sassy girls raider bosses are still there (sigh)

As for this ethnic based mod I tried it on  aplaythrough and  and it this sex selection mod and this ethnicity selection mod worked fine with each other.

I just wish for more along those lines since :

"Ethnic based armed groups are almost a human default for nearly all our history.

Actually I would love to expand on this theme and have a mod that I can set certain towns/settlements to black asian white etc.

Even better would be able to set the men's and females ethnic %ages seperate (because economicaly successful communities will always import girls from other communities through one mechanism or another, its a human archetype.)"

I would love to be able to set settlement to spawn where  Men are all a ethnicity X and the %ages of female population as some percent X and some %Y, (since the men of that settlement have eben importing girls from elsewhere.

An great example would be Barbarous Continent.

One could set the male population to be X and the female population only partially X but a lot of Y , as they import girls from the commonwealth and the PC could be one of those girls.

A Mod that combined Gender select with ethnicity select would be powerful to change things up and also realistic.

Think of the turks raiding slavic lands such as Ukraine/South Russia for girls for centuries.

Same with Mongols, etc etc

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
1 hour ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I have Genders ratios in use.

Sometimes it works really well and sometimes not at all.

Load up all your mods in FO4Edit or zEdit and then expand the list of leveled actors in Gender Ratios, you'll probably find one or more mods overwriting some of those records. The Gender Ratios author provides a patch for Better Settlers, but there are plenty of others with similar conflicts (Simple Settlers, Diverse Children/Gunners/Minutemen/Raiders, etc).

14 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Load up all your mods in FO4Edit or zEdit and then expand the list of leveled actors in Gender Ratios, you'll probably find one or more mods overwriting some of those records. The Gender Ratios author provides a patch for Better Settlers, but there are plenty of others with similar conflicts (Simple Settlers, Diverse Children/Gunners/Minutemen/Raiders, etc).

I think I have the "better settlers " patch but I better check to make sure its active on all my profiles...

• 1 month later...

I just got this because I thought it was strange that there was no black raiders at all... I thought that was very strange, considering its Boston.

I'm pretty sure Bethy was afraid of the woke idiots getting their panties in a bunch if they dared make 1 Black person a criminal...

One Black raider in the game, and all the sudden twitter has 10,000 idiots saying shit like

What are you saying Bethesda?! That ALLLL Black people are crooks?!

.. ohi... 🙄

Edited by kaindayo
17 minutes ago, kaindayo said:

I thought it was strange that there was no black raiders at all... I thought that was very strange, considering its Boston.

It's hard to say for certain, but I think James Wire in Libertalia is supposed to be black? The exception that proves the rule though, I suppose.

The Latimers, while not raiders, are most assuredly criminals. Then again, so is almost everyone else in DC (who are nearly all white).

On 11/5/2023 at 9:42 AM, vaultbait said:

It seems the Gender ratios mod does not affect bosses.

So the legendary sassy girl raider bosses (leading a groups of brutal cuthroats and rapists) are still female. 🤪

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
10 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

It seems the Gender ratios mod does not affect bosses.

So the legendary sassy girl raider bosses (leading a groups of brutal cuthroats and rapists) are still female. 🤪

Right, Gender Ratios doesn't touch unique NPCs, it only affects those spawned from leveled actor lists.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2023 at 10:07 PM, wuye00000 said:

I tried in the following order: Nuka ride, MTO, Black Male Raiders nuka version. And I still see non-black operators in nuka worlds.

Excuseme sir,where did you get the MTO?I search it in Nexus but the mod was been hidden.

10 minutes ago, 117xxx said:

Excuseme sir,where did you get the MTO?I search it in Nexus but the mod was been hidden.

I think it's still available from the author's personal site, but you might consider trying Gender Ratios instead, it's more recent and configurable in-game compared to MTO (which can only be reconfigured by reinstalling). GR also has more granularity, since you can choose the proportion of men to women for each NPC pool.