Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

3 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

P.S. If you look at it right, it kind of looks like a lobster. lol

Yea that thing looks Swollen, as if she had 50 guys in there lol but other than that, don't know if I'm the only one saying this but can we get Lara's renewed old fashion braided ponytail back if possible and I haven't seen dual pistols in ages since the devs only animated her to hold single handed weapons. Would like to see how this plays out. C'mon guys who doesn't want to play with that long braided ponytail. I forget the word but that's one of the essence, the foundation of her entire look that makes her look bad ass.

Lara Croft: Elegantly Aware | DAZ 3D Gallery | 3D Models and 3D Software by  Daz 3D

25 minutes ago, SimsNomads said:

Yea that thing looks Swollen, as if she had 50 guys in there lol but other than that, don't know if I'm the only one saying this but can we get Lara's renewed old fashion braided ponytail back if possible and I haven't seen dual pistols in ages since the devs only animated her to hold single handed weapons. Would like to see how this plays out. C'mon guys who doesn't want to play with that long braided ponytail. I forget the word but that's one of the essence, the foundation of her entire look that makes her look bad ass.

As much as I'd love to go full ham on editing Lara, my not modelling know how is kinda limited - I've just been using the files that AlphaZomega provided and overwriting them.

Also, I can't update the way her head and hair looks - I don't think you even can right now if you want to keep facial animation.

Best I can do is edit the face texture - but honestly, I think she's a beaut as is, and it's kinda hard to do a good job without the rest of the elements to edit against (because of the import/export process I don't have textures on the eyelashes and eyeballs, I don't have her hair, only her scalp).

Dual pistols is a no go - at least for this set of tools. It'd require hooks into the gameplay side of things, and that's way out of my skill set (and maybe Alphas too).

3 hours ago, LovelyLad said:

As much as I'd love to go full ham on editing Lara, my not modelling know how is kinda limited - I've just been using the files that AlphaZomega provided and overwriting them.

Also, I can't update the way her head and hair looks - I don't think you even can right now if you want to keep facial animation.

Best I can do is edit the face texture - but honestly, I think she's a beaut as is, and it's kinda hard to do a good job without the rest of the elements to edit against (because of the import/export process I don't have textures on the eyelashes and eyeballs, I don't have her hair, only her scalp).

Dual pistols is a no go - at least for this set of tools. It'd require hooks into the gameplay side of things, and that's way out of my skill set (and maybe Alphas too).

Yea I understand this whole modding thing is time consuming and dependent upon one's skill set, but I'm sure there are others that can figure it out if they played the game before.

Everyone has a part to play at the right timing with skills we all have. But one skill must come first before the others can play a hand. Help us to help you. ☺️?

22 minutes ago, SimsNomads said:

Yea I understand this whole modding thing is time consuming and dependent upon one's skill set, but I'm sure there are others that can figure it out if they played the game before.

Everyone has a part to play at the right timing with skills we all have. But one skill must come first before the others can play a hand. Help us to help you. ☺️?

Well, if you can figure out how to export and reimport headsculpts, eyebrow and eyelash textures, I can do something with her head.

Given the way the hair works in game (normal hair and hairworks hair), I doubt the hair is editable though.

On 10/5/2020 at 2:46 AM, alphaZomega said:

HOWEVER, I just tested importing the nude mod into Blender with the newest Noesis plugin and then exporting it back to tr2mesh, and it seemed to work perfectly if you are very specific with the FBX export settings and what objects you select. The normals are saved fine too.

yf835vC.png

Can you reupload or write down the spicific options to export the fbx from blender?

Im having an error when I try to import the fbx and export over the tr2mesh with noesis:

grafik.png.f4d1c2fa74ba91d0e99670af6b58fafa.png

EDIT: nvm, somehow the image was dead for me. Works when I open directly. Problem also fixed. with the correct settings

Really love to see muscuLARA beaten by nature.

I wish I know how to get rid the sling on the muscuLARA. and really hoping if there will be anyone kind to update the camera mod in the future.

anyway, cheers.

18 minutes ago, tigers said:

Nice!

Is it possible to do variations? Like a topless version or a bottom less version. I think those would look damn cool.

I would absolutely love a topless lara with her normal shorts, or a blue top lara without her shorts

There are too many potential variations. I can't fulfill all of them (I can't even do all the ones I'd one to see) - so your best bet for getting Lara exactly how you like her is to pick up Blender and the modding tools. Even without spending a lot of time learning how to sculpt, model, UV, weight paint, etc - you can still just move/delete elements between the different meshes to get the parts you want in there.

13 hours ago, lovegun said:

Ладно, друзья, я хочу посмотреть обновление киски. Никто не спрашивает об этом, так что я новичок в моддинге. А ты как думаешь ?

Модифицированный с помощью инструмента K Mod

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

When to wait for the mod?

On 10/14/2020 at 9:36 PM, Hakufu1021 said:

I wasn't getting on a high horse. But considering EVERYONE has said the steam release works perfectly. It was a fair assumption. I apologize it wasn't accurate. (As I again, assumed because Alpha spelled the install instructions out in bold lettering, people would follow the instructions. Again, bad assumption on my part.) Also the PMing thing was not towards you but in general. As people see you talking about X works on Y pirated release, and they flood you with PMs if they can't get it to work. Again, I apologize for the incorrect assumption. I also apologize if I offended you. I will say though, piracy is no big deal. You do you. No need to get offended by the accusation. I'm not gonna report you to the FBI if you did. Likewise, no one is going to rake you over the coils for it. (At least here.) They just won't help you with troubleshooting.

So again, I apologize for the incorrect assumptions, and apologize if I offended you. That was not my intent.

I wasn't offended about pirating. I was just setting the record straight since you decided to make that claim. First impression are everything and I'm not going to tolerate someone coming out of nowhere trying give me a hard time over me attempting to get this mod working. Someone else actually gave me advice so everything is good with the mods. But apology accepted.  Take care

On 10/11/2020 at 4:28 PM, lostes123 said:

I'm having trouble unpacking the DRM files. I've followed the instructions on Nexus but I get a "Unable to determine TIGER archive from ID 30 and part 0!" error when I try to open the DRM file in DRM Dumper.

To recap what I've done:

1. Open bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger in TIGGERUnpacker.exee.

2. Identified a .DRM file that I want to open (laracroft.drm)

3. Rename bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger to bigfile.dlc.mode.endurance.000.000.tiger

4. Open laracroft.drm in 010 Hex editor.  Run the ROTTR_drm_fixer.1sc template on laracroft.drm

5. Open laracroft.drm in the DRMDumper.exe

DRMDumper.exe will open the DRM for a second before throwing the "Unable to determine TIGER archive from ID 30 and part 0!"  error.

I'm I doing something in the wrong order? Or am I missing a step?

If someone could help me with this problem I can join you guys in creating more variations ☺️

On 10/14/2020 at 12:14 AM, LovelyLad said:

My finest work yet! It's classic lara! With clothing from the Smutba.se Lara. It's not a nude mod I know, but I am working on a lewd version of her - in the mean time, enjoy. I think she's the best Lara has ever looked in a game.

Uses the leather jacket slot.

Screenshot 2020-10-14 005615.png

Lara Classic Mod (Leather Jacket).zip 30.77 MB · 119 downloads

can you add Lara's erected nipples on this mod ?