Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

13 hours ago, beelzebub2063 said:
13 hours ago, beelzebub2063 said:

I have tested both, v.1.0.820.0_64 from Steam and cracked (FitGirl).

Both of them works.

Older versions without Croft Manor DLC don't.

My ROTTR meets all the requirements. I installed everything according to the instructions !!! And yet I can't. What's wrong? My pc has windows 10 but rottr windows 8. Isn't there a problem with that?

17 minutes ago, Mikes63 said:

My ROTTR meets all the requirements. I installed everything according to the instructions !!! And yet I can't. What's wrong? My pc has windows 10 but rottr windows 8. Isn't there a problem with that?

Did you drag the zipped files onto the installer or unzip them and then drag the folders onto it? I did the zip files first, not thinking, and it seemed to work, but didn't show up in game. Then I realized that the instructions say to unzip them first. 

26 minutes ago, liviaD34d said:

Did you drag the zipped files onto the installer or unzip them and then drag the folders onto it? I did the zip files first, not thinking, and it seemed to work, but didn't show up in game. Then I realized that the instructions say to unzip them first. 

He unwrapped and then drag.

Snímek obrazovky (2654).png

On 10/7/2020 at 12:44 PM, LovelyLad said:

Cheers! Good information, and helped me subdivide the mesh so I could sculpt more detail into it.

Which has allowed me to resculpt and add all the details I wanted. The muscle tone is there and so is the body size - she actually looks like she can do the things she does in the game now! All while maintaining integrity with the original vision of Lara (I'd like to think).

Super happy with the outcome...

I prefer your first version which is closer to TRL/TRU-like proportions, the oversized biceps/triceps and other muscles kinda kills it for me, though it's good work for sure. Attached is the Lara I have in the Blender game I started. :) Would anyone be interested in a Blender Nude Raider game, or should I port this to ROTTR? And, are the tools compatible with Blender 2.79? I'm better with this Blender version.

nuderaider.png

4 hours ago, Mikes63 said:

He unwrapped and then drag.

Snímek obrazovky (2654).png

Are you installing the new sculpted, more muscular, Lara? And, if so, did you install Alpha's leather jacket mod first? I found that I had to run the installer by itself and uninstall all the mods first and then install just the new one or there were problems. Other than that, if you are doing exactly as instructed and using a newer version that has croft manor, you'll have to wait for someone else to respond. Maybe ask Alpha directly.
I'm using a legitimate Steam version with the 20 year celebration pack and all dlc. I don't think you'd need all the dlc, though.

15 minutes ago, liviaD34d said:

Are you installing the new sculpted, more muscular, Lara? And, if so, did you install Alpha's leather jacket mod first? I found that I had to run the installer by itself and uninstall all the mods first and then install just the new one or there were problems. Other than that, if you are doing exactly as instructed and using a newer version that has croft manor, you'll have to wait for someone else to respond. Maybe ask Alpha directly.
I'm using a legitimate Steam version with the 20 year celebration pack and all dlc. I don't think you'd need all the dlc, though.

So far, I need advice on how to proceed? How to install mod. And how do I know when the mod is installed.

44 minutes ago, gfjus said:

I prefer your first version which is closer to TRL/TRU-like proportions, the oversized biceps/triceps and other muscles kinda kills it for me, though it's good work for sure. Attached is the Lara I have in the Blender game I started. :) Would anyone be interested in a Blender Nude Raider game, or should I port this to ROTTR? And, are the tools compatible with Blender 2.79? I'm better with this Blender version.

To each their own! I'm super happy with how she moves in game with the new proportions... makes her movements look a lot more plausible - especially when she's hanging on by a thread with a single arm.

Moreover, she's not body builder big - she's just athletic... before, she was... proportional to a woman that led a mostly sedentary lifestyle!

5 hours ago, Mikes63 said:

So far, I need advice on how to proceed? How to install mod. And how do I know when the mod is installed.

All you need to do is download the mod tools. There is a link at the top of the first page. 
Next download the leather jacket mod.
Now, extract the mod installer to the ROTTR folder.
Then, extract the leather jacket mod to the ROTTR folder.
Last, go to your ROTTR folder and find the leather jacket folder and drag it onto installmod.bat

It will ask if you want to install y/n. Type y and hit enter. Wait for it to finish. It will say hit any key. Hit any key on your keyboard and you should be done.
If you want any of the addons, download those, extract them to the ROTTR folder, and drag them onto the installmod.bat now and follow the same steps.

If you are installing the newer, more muscular, Lara instead. Don't download the original. If you've already tried installing, just to be safe, run the installmod.bat by itself by double-clicking on it and click y for yes then hit enter to uninstall all mods. Then extract the new muscular version to your ROTTR folder and follow the same steps. 
You should be good.

Also, you won't be able to see the mod until you get to your first campsite to change to the leather jacket. The henley you won't be able to use until a later part in the story.

17 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

All you need to do is download the mod tools. There is a link at the top of the first page. 
Next download the leather jacket mod.
Now, extract the mod installer to the ROTTR folder.
Then, extract the leather jacket mod to the ROTTR folder.
Last, go to your ROTTR folder and find the leather jacket folder and drag it onto installmod.bat

It will ask if you want to install y/n. Type y and hit enter. Wait for it to finish. It will say hit any key. Hit any key on your keyboard and you should be done.
If you want any of the addons, download those, extract them to the ROTTR folder, and drag them onto the installmod.bat now and follow the same steps.

If you are installing the newer, more muscular, Lara instead. Don't download the original. If you've already tried installing, just to be safe, run the installmod.bat by itself by double-clicking on it and click y for yes then hit enter to uninstall all mods. Then extract the new muscular version to your ROTTR folder and follow the same steps. 
You should be good.

Also, you won't be able to see the mod until you get to your first campsite to change to the leather jacket. The henley you won't be able to use until a later part in the story.

Thank you so much! The ggl translator somehow omitted enter.

1 hour ago, over42load said:

falio9 here's you some red nails Unzip copy Replace 0080.pr2pcd and paste into laracroft_hoodie file overright other file  wile i was at it i added some tatoo's to undies and red nails

Replace 0080.7z 8.08 MB · 1 download

Replace 0080TaToo.7z 8.06 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks - these are nice and  work fine. Can you also add the red or black nails to the original Alpha non-muscular nude mod? 

I alternate between the different mods. 

Awesome Mod,  shame its not barefoot and has no strap or anything that would be insane but still a really great mod for Rise , Are you going to also do the same for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, a full Nude Barefoot mod without strap or anything completely nude for Shadow of the Tomb Raider would be so Awesome 

falio0   I made this for alphaZomega nude leather jacket  Are you talking  about the gray henley

Here's my textures for alphaZomega's nude gray henley just tex file's need his mod and tools Unzip and replace file in
Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) laracroft long sleeve here's some pictures all red nails

Replace 0101grayhinleyNUDE.7z Replace 0101grayhinleyTatooUndies.7z Replace 0101grayhinleyundies.7z

Hinley nude.jpg

Hinley Tato1.jpg

Hinley tato2.jpg

Hinley undies.jpg