Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

45 minutes ago, lovegun said:

My Lara has no problems with her hands.  Maybe you have to install the nude mod again ?

if i install the mod on LEATHER JACKET dress my dress in Syria only has hand problem. While if I install the naked mod on the Syria dress I have that problem that you posted in the picture

On 10/3/2020 at 7:09 PM, alphaZomega said:

Hello everyone ?

I have been working hard on making Rise of the Tomb Raider modding into a thing, and finally it is paying off! Check this out:

Lara Croft Nude Mod (Leather Jacket)

by alphaZomega

20201003161754_1.jpg.65ef823c5c4935ebfb864c31a63c10fb.jpg

Naked Lara Croft in Rise of the Tomb Raider. Replaces the "Leather Jacket" outfit

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket).zip 25.21 MB · 1,092 downloads

The model has been shaped to match Lara's frame in her "Gray Henley" outfit

unknown.png

ABOUT:

This is the first real model mod for Rise of the Tomb Raider (and Shadow has never had one before either), created using tools that I wrote myself. You can download the mod installer on the Nexus page HERE

I have created a modding system where complete mods are distributed as folders, wherein you can drag-and-drop a mod folder onto a .bat file and it will inject all the modded files contained in that folder to replace their counterparts in the ROTTR game files. I had to write my own scripts for editing the game's tr2mesh model format. I encourage any mod authors out there to use these tools to make more mods for the game; this and my bikini mod (which is really just the SFW version of this) are currently the only mods available, but that will hopefully change soon.

It took a great deal of effort to make all this, so I hope everyone enjoys it!

And yes I do plan on eventually porting this modding system to Shadow of the Tomb Raider

INSTALLATION:

1.     Make sure you have the latest / Steam version of the game, with a large bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger file

2.     Download ROTTR Modding Tools and place InstallMod.bat and the Tools folder in your Rise of the Tomb Raider game directory

YOU MUST HAVE THE LATEST MOD INJECTOR v1.4 OR THE MOD WILL CRASH YOUR GAME

3.     Extract the "Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket).zip" file (attached)

4.     Drag and drop the "Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket)" mod folder onto Installmod.bat and install

5.     Switch to the Leather Jacket outfit at a campfire

Be sure to make a backup of your bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger file

To uninstall, run InstallMod.bat by itself

ADDONS

To install an addon, simply install it after you've already installed the base "Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket)" mod. It will replace one or two parts of the main mod, modifying it.

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - Tanlines ADDON

screenshot.jpg.ab0cdd2101631f91b92f3dda2f073714.jpg

Gives Lara tanlines in Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket). Install over Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket)

UPDATED - OCT 4

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - Tanlines ADDON.zip 10.84 MB · 450 downloads

The following three addons each overwrite Lara's model (so they overwrite eachother), meaning only one can be used at a time:

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - Pubic Hair ADDON

screenshot.jpg.e55750d400267915927e4f4e809580dd.jpg

Gives Lara some pubic hair in Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket). Install over Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket)

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - Pubic Hair ADDON.zip 3.46 MB · 375 downloads

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - No Sling ADDON

screenshot.jpg.cd43d006329c2e3c98e5f0ccf7f44cde.jpg

Removes Lara's weapons sling from Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket). Install over Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket)

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - No Sling ADDON.zip 2.89 MB · 465 downloads

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - Pubic Hair + No Sling ADDON

screenshot.jpg.a4e52726bf9be4d238b2bb5eef58bb65.jpg

Gives Lara some pubic hair and removes her sling in Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket). Install over Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket)

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - Pubic Hair No Sling ADDON.zip 3.46 MB · 386 downloads

More Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.a38b5294ebb0ce48bac31905963a2022.png

20201003074315_1.jpg.7ef54e7ddc596099fedee2996151528d.jpg

20201003072131_1.jpg.31cacb6e6d67e6d83175fd527ae30496.jpg

20201003161535_1.jpg.26f28fd98eae33ef95a58dc097df4179.jpg

20201003010447_1.jpg.9c2b84bb8b385f9b6a7b089663956048.jpg

unknown.png

20201003010508_1.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

And also there is

Lara Croft Nude Mod (Gray Henley)

A version of the nude mod for the Gray Henley outfit slot, with topless variants

Download Here:

i can;t get the nude mod to work i did everthing in the 1 -5 installation steps but i cant get the nude mod to work could you give me more detailed steps thanks?

6 minutes ago, lovegun said:

"i can;t get the nude mod to work i did everthing in the 1 -5 installation steps but i cant get the nude mod to work could you give me more detailed steps thanks?"

what is exacly your problem to install this nude mod ?

i don't see the  InstallMod.bat after i downloaded the mod injector file it only has Installmod and the tools folder

6 minutes ago, lovegun said:

"i can;t get the nude mod to work i did everthing in the 1 -5 installation steps but i cant get the nude mod to work could you give me more detailed steps thanks?"

20 minutes ago, lovegun said:

and im not quite sure where to drag the Lara nude mod too?

22 minutes ago, TheAwesomeOne said:

and im not quite sure where to drag the Lara nude mod too?

You have file extensions turned off… Installmod is installmod.bat
look at the top of your folder for "VIEW" then click it and look for view file extensions. Check the box and installmod will have .bat after it.

2 hours ago, lovegun said:

My Lara has no problems with her hands.  Maybe you have to install the nude mod again ?

5 hours ago, lovegun said:

I didn't solve it. I think the problem is the nude mod itself. It overwrites the texture from the desert tanktop.

The game loads the nude texture and not the desert outfit.

Please look at the screenshots. Lara's face is exactly where the shirt is. 

nude mod texture.jpg

Original desert tanktop.jpg

I solved!!! then the step is reverse you must first install the nude mod of the Syria dress and then the nude mod of the leather vest dress

On 10/5/2020 at 6:04 AM, alphaZomega said:

@Killer45 @lerver the tanlines addon should be fixed now. I also updated the Gray Henley version of the Bikini Mod on Nexus

...and now I'm gonna post the Gray Henley version of the mod, with topless variants. This was the original version of the nude mod, but I ported it to the Leather jacket slot at the last minute because that costume is used more through the story, and you get it earlier. 

Lara Croft Nude Mod (Gray Henley)

by alphaZomega

image.png.0441e318c3a67cc0dda28bac2fc26864.png

Naked Lara Croft in Rise of the Tomb Raider. Replaces the "Gray Henley" outfit

Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley).zip 26.28 MB · 476 downloads

ADDONS

To install an addon, simply install it after you've already installed the base "Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley)" mod. It will replace one or two parts of the main mod, modifying it.

Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) - Tanlines ADDON

image.png.7ba0889a27c0eb3cbdd4aceb480d3d1a.png

Gives Lara tanlines in Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley). Install over Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley)

Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) - Tanlines ADDON.zip 11.07 MB · 286 downloads

The following five addons each overwrite Lara's model (so they overwrite eachother), meaning only one can be used at a time:

Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) - Sling ADDON

image.png.d52f129f5bf8ef4c6f603e129199502e.png

Gives Lara back her sling Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) for Rise of the Tomb Raider, for realistic weapons-carrying

Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) - Sling ADDON.zip 3.5 MB · 215 downloads

Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) - Shaved ADDON

image.png.9339a6aaed3df7ca25b9556dec4f32a3.png

Removes Lara's pubic hair in Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) for Rise of the Tomb Raider

Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) - Shaved ADDON.zip 2.98 MB · 321 downloads

Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) - Shaved + Sling ADDON

screenshot.jpg.41029ce538045528ca82dfb076c147dc.jpg

Removes Lara's pubic hair and gives her back her sling in Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) for Rise of the Tomb Raider

Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) - Shaved + Sling ADDON.zip 2.79 MB · 238 downloads

Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) - Topless ADDON

image.png.595b4bb32e54d1ad1913b2db7c4b34b3.png

Makes Lara topless in Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) for Rise of the Tomb Raider

Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) - Topless ADDON.zip 2.85 MB · 177 downloads

Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) - Topless + Sling ADDON

image.png.13171e1d53b5999ca168cdf7ba6d6511.png

Makes Lara topless and gives her back her weapons sling in Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) for Rise of the Tomb Raider

Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) - Topless + Sling ADDON.zip 3.02 MB · 186 downloads

i installed before this is after that of the leather jacket. you need to install the bare base of the dress and after just one addon of your choice

9 minutes ago, lovegun said:

But if you are playing with muscle Lara and she is captured, then she wears a different outfit, called grey henley. Muscle Lara wears leather jacket.

It would be very very nice that the outfit be the same for both. Both outfits = muscle Lara.

it seems to me that there is. however to avoid that problem we encountered we must first install the nude mod in the gray hanley basic dress and then the leather jacket. if you install it this way you no longer have that problem

8 minutes ago, lovegun said:

"first install the nude mod in the gray hanley basic dress and then the leather jacket. if you install it this way you no longer have that problem"

And then I can play with muscle Lara when she is captured ?

this i dont know in the forum there were other mods of her muscled, maybe there i am only using this nude mod. because I like it natural. my only problem was that basic dress she used and it gave me that texture error. but now I'm glad I fixed it.