Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

7 minutes ago, lovegun said:

Вы можете собрать все файлы вместе, потому что K Tool их загрузит. Я модифицировал всю игру, все файлы в одной папке.

Can I have detailed installation instructions?

15 minutes ago, lovegun said:

Инструкции

Пожалуйста, скопируйте содержание "Лары.Рар " в :

Steam/steamapps / common / Rise of the Tomb Raider / SK_Res / inject/текстуры

попробуйте посмотреть, какой файл вы хотите играть, Лара бритая или Лара волосатая.

Пожалуйста, играйте с именем файла AC2464CA

Special K doesn't want to install the mod

Is the tanline + pubic hair + no sling addon suppose to delete the mesh file?  I get this at the end.

del "E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Rise of the Tomb Raider\Tools\Section 0979.tr2mesh"
Could Not Find E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Rise of the Tomb Raider\Tools\Section 0979.tr2mesh

Press any key to continue

i love this so much, i'm using this on my next playthrough!! i was wondering though if anyone with even a bit of expertise on this could help me out tho... it feels just a bit more practical (and sexier to me hhhh) if she's still got boots or something on... would there be any interest/willingness to make something like that? no expectations from me cause i know it's work!! i don't wanna be presumptious

11 hours ago, lovegun said:

Please copy the content of "Lara.rar" in :

Steam/steamapps/common/Rise of the Tomb Raider/SK_Res/inject/textures

try to look which file you want to play, Lara shaved or Lara hairy.

Please play with file name AC2464CA

Lara.rar 19.41 MB · 56 downloads

Looking good. Thanks.
Wasn't sure if you meant to rename the file so the second pic is with the file renamed to just AC2464CA

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

13 hours ago, lovegun said:

Please copy the content of "Lara.rar" in :

Steam/steamapps/common/Rise of the Tomb Raider/SK_Res/inject/textures

try to look which file you want to play, Lara shaved or Lara hairy.

Please play with file name AC2464CA

Lara.rar 19.41 MB · 77 downloads

Yeah...I'm not entirely sure I'm doing this correctly. So I've created those folders SK_Res/inject/textures and renamed the 'full nude and hairy' file as AC2464CA and placed into 'textures'. It doesn't load. Is there something else I'm missing?

52 minutes ago, saikyokid015 said:

Да ... Я не совсем уверен, что делаю это правильно. Итак, я создал эти папки SK_Res / inject / textures и переименовал файл «full nude and hairy» в AC2464CA и поместил в «textures». Не загружается. Что-то еще мне не хватает?

++++

6 hours ago, Marin14 said:

I have it and it still doesn't work

and the muscular nude mod is installed properly?

You're using the final fantasy version of special K mod?
you added the folder SK_Res\inject\textures to you rottr folder and the texture is in there, renamed to just the texture name AC2464CA.dds
unless I'm doing it wrong. I posted pics. I honestly can't tell. that's how much attention I was paying to the last version's crotch.

50 minutes ago, lovegun said:

To play with Mods from K Tool only copy and paste downloads file from Lara hairy or Lara shaved or something else to

game dir/SK_Res/inject/textures

AND NOT TO

game dir/SK_Res/dump/texture

Hope I can help you with this guide.

Thanks for the comprehensive guide. I followed all of the instructions, extracting all of those files into the game directory. However, now cannot load the game. Instead, I get the Metal Gear Solid alert sound followed by the game exiting out.

12 hours ago, submissive miss tris said:

i love this so much, i'm using this on my next playthrough!! i was wondering though if anyone with even a bit of expertise on this could help me out tho... it feels just a bit more practical (and sexier to me hhhh) if she's still got boots or something on... would there be any interest/willingness to make something like that? no expectations from me cause i know it's work!! i don't wanna be presumptious

You've asked more nicely than anyone else in the thread, so I'd like to oblige - which body are you talking about though?

Second way for SK_FFXV (Kaldaien Tool)

dxgi.ini open text file with a text document.

Silent = false change to Silent = true

In order to get both Special K and the mods you wish to use working in Windows 10, you need to first launch Steam, have steam set to offline mode, then launch the game. When you see the splash screen come up with the list of options like: Play, Options, Quit, go to the Options from the splash screen that shows up on your desktop for ROTTR. Under Display settings, make sure that DirectX12 is disabled and not turned on.

Special K and the mods will not work if DirectX12 is enabled. It needs to be disabled for it to work properly. Then go back to the ROTTR splash screen and select Play to start the game. Before the in game menu appears, the Logo menu will show up, and you should see at the very top of your screen a greeting that will say welcome (whatever your steam user name is) and instructions on how to open up the configuration for Special K at the very top.