Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

59 minutes ago, beelzebub2063 said:

I would love to see this hairstyle in the game.
But I don't think it's possible, at least not yet.

quietness_by_shyngyskhan_dd7e7l2.png

Ooh, that's a beaut of a Lara.

14 hours ago, iare said:

14 hours ago, ExGentleMan said:

https://mega.nz/folder/P4VhRYZT#d_b0I7oFtBZA1xTQq_uw2g

There's a public release from the author.

I also really like how this model looks and I hope someone can mod it into the game.

Thanks. Had a look. Not a bad model - but more work to convert over then I'm willing to put in - I'll leave this as an exercise for someone that really likes that body.

10 hours ago, lovegun said:

Someone put this model into the game ?

https://www.renderhub.com/rip-van-winkle/lara-croft-nude-from-tomb-raider-reborn

Lara Croft (Nude) from Tomb Raider Reborn 3D Model

Original 3D model of Lara Croft (Nude) from Tomb Raider Reborn

Includes meshes in several formats including FBX, OBJ and DAE

Includes PBR textures with Normal and Specular maps

Lara Model.jpg

Hello! This model is excellent, it would be for the first game of the trilogy, 2013 isn't it? I hope that this model will become a mod for that game, as well as a model like this for the Rise OTTR and also Shadow OTTR.
Note: A mod as shown in the image, hiding Lara's equipment and barefoot.

4 hours ago, GuiRush said:

Hello! This model is excellent, it would be for the first game of the trilogy, 2013 isn't it? I hope that this model will become a mod for that game, as well as a model like this for the Rise OTTR and also Shadow OTTR.
Note: A mod as shown in the image, hiding Lara's equipment and barefoot.

second this

16 hours ago, lovegun said:

Someone put this model into the game ?

https://www.renderhub.com/rip-van-winkle/lara-croft-nude-from-tomb-raider-reborn

Lara Croft (Nude) from Tomb Raider Reborn 3D Model

Original 3D model of Lara Croft (Nude) from Tomb Raider Reborn

Includes meshes in several formats including FBX, OBJ and DAE

Includes PBR textures with Normal and Specular maps

Lara Model.jpg

This would be nice to see. I hope someone is nice enough to do it for us, if it isn't too much trouble. Please? ❤️?

On 10/23/2020 at 7:13 PM, Mikes63 said:

Modellers, please, is it possible to remove her equipment from Lara? To make the beauty of her body stand out. 

Snímek obrazovky (80).png

Really beautiful, and I wish so too, ideally without necklace even.

Maybe like in SOTTR Umod texture transparency can do the trick? This should be easier than finding and editing all the meshes?

2 hours ago, Mikes63 said:

Um, but you know what it did at SOTTR. Along with the equipment, the surrounding graphics also partially disappeared.

Yah, I don't think it can be done right now. Alpha was pretty thorough in making a very nice looking one without a strap with the henley version, but I'm pretty sure that's all they can do at the moment.

About jiggly physics, Expedition Outfit has ropes attached to the front that jiggles.  So maybe that can be used in the nude mod? 

I tried to extract the outfit to mod it, but I can't seem to get the DRMDumper to work.  I followed the workaround instructions, but the dumper always extract several files before ending in Invalid CDRM data error.  So I can't try to see if my theory works.

45 minutes ago, orangy said:

About jiggly physics, Expedition Outfit has ropes attached to the front that jiggles.  So maybe that can be used in the nude mod? 

I tried to extract the outfit to mod it, but I can't seem to get the DRMDumper to work.  I followed the workaround instructions, but the dumper always extract several files before ending in Invalid CDRM data error.  So I can't try to see if my theory works.

Someone posted about this same problem and found a solution I think. I don't have time atm to look for the exact post, but maybe you could find it.

Just now, liviaD34d said:

Someone posted about this same problem and found a solution I think. I don't have time atm to look for the exact post, but maybe you could find it.

Sorry... THe " bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger" where can i download them? i only have the big file "2.000.000" 

2 hours ago, Spectre87 said:

Sorry... THe " bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger" where can i download them? i only have the big file "2.000.000" 

Verify your game on steam, if files are missing. It will replace them.
As for illegal versions, I don't know how to help you there.
Maybe ask where you got it; if that turns out to be the case.

On 10/4/2020 at 5:46 PM, alphaZomega said:

@gfjus @Axl21 @Modlover31 Thanks very much! I appreciate the kind words ?==========

I dont know wtf Crystal Dynamics was thinking but they seem to have eliminated breast jiggle on Lara for this game, for all her costumes. In RE2R, Claire did not have any breast jiggle either, but modders were able to give her some anyway by rigging her breasts to her necklace pendant bone (which bounced around as she moved)

If I could find a Lara costume that has some kind of jiggle-bone that bounces around near her chest like Claire's necklace pendant, I could maybe use it to give Lara breast jiggle. I have not looked that thoroughly at all the costumes though, so if anyone sees something that might work, let me know

Okay, I finally able to extract the Expedition Outfit.  It does have extra bones in the skeleton, that's used for the ropes.  The ropes do bounce around as Lara moves, so hopefully, that can be used as the jiggle-bones.  I'll see if I can use it in the nude mod, but I'm a month behind, and I'm not sure I'll be able to do it.  Hopefully, someone can make use of it.

test-1.jpg

2 hours ago, lovegun said:

I didn't solve it. I think the problem is the nude mod itself. It overwrites the texture from the desert tanktop.

The game loads the nude texture and not the desert outfit.

Please look at the screenshots. Lara's face is exactly where the shirt is. 

nude mod texture.jpg

Original desert tanktop.jpg

yes true! you are right. how can this thing be solved? Is this problem for everyone or just for a few?

21 minutes ago, Spectre87 said:

yes true! you are right. how can this thing be solved? Is this problem for everyone or just for a few?

At this time I don't know how this problem can be fixed. If you are starting a "New Game" in main menu everyone must have this bad desert tanktop in syria. But only when nude mod is installed.

15 minutes ago, Spectre87 said:

if i use the mod for the "leather jacket" the Syrian dress has only one problem .. hands. in fact using the mod of the LEATHER JACKET I live in Syria I only change my hands it seems that they are dirty with oil

only a modder can help us ?

My Lara has no problems with her hands.  Maybe you have to install the nude mod again ?