Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

3 hours ago, saikyokid015 said:

Thanks for the comprehensive guide. I followed all of the instructions, extracting all of those files into the game directory. However, now cannot load the game. Instead, I get the Metal Gear Solid alert sound followed by the game exiting out.

You have a problem with K Mod Tool. Is it my Download Tool ? Do you have an Original Steam Version , or pirate copy from Fit Girl ? 

3 hours ago, LovelyLad said:

You've asked more nicely than anyone else in the thread, so I'd like to oblige - which body are you talking about though?

omg you're so sweet!!!!! i'd like it with the shaved body, probably without the tan lines too, that seems to be my preference ? thank you so so muchhh

edit: wait there's a muscle lara?? ? definitely my preference

5 hours ago, lovegun said:

You have a problem with K Mod Tool. Is it my Download Tool ? Do you have an Original Steam Version , or pirate copy from Fit Girl ? 

I have the Original Steam Version however your instructions on setting the game back to DirectX 11 as well as editing the dxgi.ini file did the trick! Thanks for your help and nice skin!

Make sure to back up the tiger file that the mods write to. As, I believe, alphaZomega suggested early on.
It seems that installing multiple mods can corrupt the file enough to cause problems with the game.
This can be fixed, though, by either verifying your game or backing up the tiger file, then reinstalling the mods.
Just had some problems and that worked for me.

19 hours ago, submissive miss tris said:

omg you're so sweet!!!!! i'd like it with the shaved body, probably without the tan lines too, that seems to be my preference ? thank you so so muchhh

edit: wait there's a muscle lara?? ? definitely my preference

Here you go.  Not a bad version of Lara at all... and I'm somewhat inspired to try a lewd edit of her original jacket costume (which is a pretty decent costume anyway IMO!)

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - Athletic Boots and Gloves Only.zip

1406476875_Screenshot2020-10-22003248.png.8986bb2ce230a92ab87f9cf1d3169d40.png

1 hour ago, LovelyLad said:

Here you go.  Not a bad version of Lara at all... and I'm somewhat inspired to try a lewd edit of her original jacket costume (which is a pretty decent costume anyway IMO!)

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - Athletic Boots and Gloves Only.zip 30.23 MB · 8 downloads

What a fantastic request and such a great fulfillment, the boots really do add so much!!! 

Lewd Leather Jacket (partial nudity I assume? read: leather jacket and jeans, but no top/hoodie?) 

Say, I know we've got an amazing Lewd Classic Lara by your kind self, but I wonder if someone talented enough could make an alternate version where her abdomen is still covered by her classic attire, but she's had the top pulled down over her breasts instead? Could mirror the top by having her shortpants ride up her arse too, looking more like a miniskirt or somesuch? It would make more sense (imo) to have a Lara that is inclined to flash just her breasts while still retaining the majority of heat within her torso :D

And while we're here, I may as well share a little personal pipe-dream of mine. It'd be downright spectacular if some kind super time-and-talent-oriented soul were able to mod a variant of Lara based on Epoch's Clara Ravens character, makeup, proportions and all! (or whatever they're able to) 

Here's a reference if any such soul is willing and able: clara_DS13_promo_01.jpg 

More references can be found at https://www.epoch-art.com/tag/clara-ravens

Thanks one and all! <3333

2 hours ago, LovelyLad said:

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - Athletic Boots and Gloves Only.zip 30.23 MB · 36 downloads

it looks amazing!!! thank you so so much ? sounds like good inspiration too hehe if you end up doing it i would love to see it ?

1 hour ago, shadowpee said:

What a fantastic request and such a great fulfillment, the boots really do add so much!!! 

Lewd Leather Jacket (partial nudity I assume? read: leather jacket and jeans, but no top/hoodie?) 

Say, I know we've got an amazing Lewd Classic Lara by your kind self, but I wonder if someone talented enough could make an alternate version where her abdomen is still covered by her classic attire, but she's had the top pulled down over her breasts instead? Could mirror the top by having her shortpants ride up her arse too, looking more like a miniskirt or somesuch? It would make more sense (imo) to have a Lara that is inclined to flash just her breasts while still retaining the majority of heat within her torso :D

And while we're here, I may as well share a little personal pipe-dream of mine. It'd be downright spectacular if some kind super time-and-talent-oriented soul were able to mod a variant of Lara based on Epoch's Clara Ravens character, makeup, proportions and all! (or whatever they're able to) 

Here's a reference if any such soul is willing and able: clara_DS13_promo_01.jpg 

More references can be found at https://www.epoch-art.com/tag/clara-ravens

Thanks one and all! <3333

Nah. I'm done with requests. Honestly, even that simple one was more effort then I had expected - because of how disorganized my setup is. I'll continue putting out stuff that I want to do though, so there's that much.

54 minutes ago, submissive miss tris said:

it looks amazing!!! thank you so so much ? sounds like good inspiration too hehe if you end up doing it i would love to see it ?

Cheers! Hope you enjoy.

@lovegunsmall help I did everything u said 

But textures not showing

I did these steps 

1.i install muscular lara leather jacket

2.k mod files copied to game directory 

3.your file lara in that I copied pussy file and paste into skres/inject/textures/

4.i opened game k mod working fine but no texture loading sry for my bad English

2 hours ago, iare said:

I just wish someone would take time to edit Wildeer's version of lara into the game, at least body wise
You can tweak the vagina and asshole in blender to make it loose/gaping or the opposite
EU1RFFTWAAEVBj_.thumb.jpg.fc0cfa829bc02a456b3f5d385a325141.jpg

Ah that's where that version of lara comes from. Where do you get it though?