Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

1 hour ago, iikagen said:

948489195_MyPost.thumb.png.65028c67e72966b5567423bdf7ff8a93.png

Loving the muscle tone :)

If Lara is in the car in Syrien at Gamestart, like your screenshot, she is nude ? She wears a tanktop there. First camp is at 8% ingame, so there you could change your outfit. How can you play with nude Lara in Syrien ? Please let me know ? Thank you. She is not nude in all cutscenes too.

2 hours ago, over42load said:

falio0   I made this for alphaZomega nude leather jacket  Are you talking  about the gray henley

Here's my textures for alphaZomega's nude gray henley just tex file's need his mod and tools Unzip and replace file in
Lara Nude Mod (Gray Henley) laracroft long sleeve

Replace 0101grayhinleyNUDE.7z 8.08 MB · 2 downloads Replace 0101grayhinleyTatooUndies.7z 8.06 MB · 1 download Replace 0101grayhinleyundies.7z 8.03 MB · 1 download

what have you changed here? can we get some screenshots?

1 hour ago, lovegun said:

If Lara is in the car in Syrien at Gamestart, like your screenshot, she is nude ? She wears a tanktop there. First camp is at 8% ingame, so there you could change your outfit. How can you play with nude Lara in Syrien ? Please let me know ? Thank you. She is not nude in all cutscenes too.

Repeat chapters in the game menu. Equipped with a gray henley card. You buy cards for credits. They are randomly drawn. So you must be lucky to have gray henley.

3 minutes ago, lovegun said:

Thank you Mikes63. 

A long time ago I have seen that in game menu, but never played this.

Now I have to ask again:

Is there no way to play at gamestart with muscle nude Lara ?

I checked it and it works without cards. Enter the repetition of elite chapters. Do not enter any card and start the game.

On 10/7/2020 at 5:44 PM, LovelyLad said:

Cheers! Good information, and helped me subdivide the mesh so I could sculpt more detail into it.

Which has allowed me to resculpt and add all the details I wanted. The muscle tone is there and so is the body size - she actually looks like she can do the things she does in the game now! All while maintaining integrity with the original vision of Lara (I'd like to think).

Super happy with the outcome...

LARA 3.png

lara 4.png

lara 5.png

lara 6.png

lara 7.png

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket).zip 26.01 MB · 343 downloads

is this muscular mod compatible with the tanlines and other addons?

1 hour ago, tigers said:

is this muscular mod compatible with the tanlines and other addons?

I believe he said it was compatible with tan lines only. I tried that one and it worked.
You can see the tan line in use in one or two of the screen-shots I posted on the previous page.

1 hour ago, liviaD34d said:

I believe he said it was compatible with tan lines only. I tried that one and it worked.
You can see the tan line in use in one or two of the screen-shots I posted on the previous page.

Yeah only the tanlines work, i tried pubic hair and it reverted back tot he old body

On 10/7/2020 at 12:57 AM, alphaZomega said:

@Tehman4 you can make it work with an old version, but you will need Ekey's extraction tools. At first, I was testing the mod on an old version of the game that only had up to bigfile.update2.000.000.tiger; update3 was not there. This is fortunate because otherwise I would have given up at the start of all this, because it was not even possible to extract bigfile.update3 to look at anything until a hack was found out very recently. It would've been too much I think

But you can make the mod work with any version of the game if you extract your version's laracroft_hoodie.drm or laracroft_long_sleeve.drm with TIGGERUnpacker and use it with your version of the mod, and rename the textures of the mod to match the ones extracted from your DRM. The nude mod's textures replace Lara's hands (Leather Jacket) or tank top (Gray Henley) materials

These are the filenames I used when I had the mod working on bigfile.update2 before:

Reveal hidden contents

DRM:

laracroft_long_sleeve.drm

Mesh:

Section 1018.tr2mesh

Textures (tank top):

ao         - Section 0119.tr2pcd
diffuse  - Section 0120...
normal  - etc
roughness
diffuse
diffuse
effectsmask
normal
normal
normal -    ...Section 0128.tr2pcd
roughness - Section 0129.tr2pcd

I'm having trouble unpacking the DRM files. I've followed the instructions on Nexus but I get a "Unable to determine TIGER archive from ID 30 and part 0!" error when I try to open the DRM file in DRM Dumper.

To recap what I've done:

1. Open bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger in TIGGERUnpacker.exee.

2. Identified a .DRM file that I want to open (laracroft.drm)

3. Rename bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger to bigfile.dlc.mode.endurance.000.000.tiger

4. Open laracroft.drm in 010 Hex editor.  Run the ROTTR_drm_fixer.1sc template on laracroft.drm

5. Open laracroft.drm in the DRMDumper.exe

DRMDumper.exe will open the DRM for a second before throwing the "Unable to determine TIGER archive from ID 30 and part 0!"  error.

I'm I doing something in the wrong order? Or am I missing a step?

Make sure in your main save you're wearing the leather jacket (nude). Then go into expeditions, start chapter replay elite, and DO NOT use any outfit card. You'll start the chapter with whatever you were wearing last in your main save.

Sadly I think this only works with Chapter Replay Elite. I tried Endurance mode and Cold Darkness, but they all have a different default outfit if you don't use any outfit card. There is a Grey Henley version so maybe that might work, haven't tested that yet.

30 minutes ago, tigers said:

Yeah only the tanlines work, i tried pubic hair and it reverted back tot he old body

That's because all the mesh modifying mods (the pubic hair is a mesh) basically just add/remove those vertices from the main mesh - then replaces the body mesh (along with whatever was added/removed).

Tan lines is the only mod that changes the texture files and not the mesh.