Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

7 minutes ago, iikagen said:

Nice work! Is the base body still the same? Not sure if it's an optical illusion but I keep thinking there's a change there lol.

Nice observation skills!

Yeah, she's slimmer in her bikini body. I keep playing around with her body sculpt, because... I'm just that kinda artist.

Working on a lewd version, and I've resculpted her fun parts with more details... but getting it working without issues is proving to be challenging.

37 minutes ago, LovelyLad said:

Nice observation skills!

Yeah, she's slimmer in her bikini body. I keep playing around with her body sculpt, because... I'm just that kinda artist.

Working on a lewd version, and I've resculpted her fun parts with more details... but getting it working without issues is proving to be challenging.

Nice! I think it looks great although I do miss the real defined muscles of the original. Maybe something in between would be ideal haha. And more abs lol.

I think the most important part is actually her back profile, since that's the main view we see a majority of the time.

9 minutes ago, iikagen said:

Nice! I think it looks great although I do miss the real defined muscles of the original. Maybe something in between would be ideal haha. And more abs lol.

I think the most important part is actually her back profile, since that's the main view we see a majority of the time.

I've got the original saved somewhere... i renamed it 'Amazon Lara'. The Lara in classic gear is actually the mid point you're asking for - the original muscle Lara is the biggest one I sculpted.

I'm thinking of revisiting the amazon version when I figure out how to do more detailed costume swaps and do a Red Sonja costume (where the costume has more parts and bones to allow for something like the dangling chain skirts).

Looks like i need to learn how to sculpt the model so I can get my Lara to be stripped one-by-one XD

Is there any reference to learn 3D modeling for dummies ?

Thanks

On 10/18/2020 at 9:02 PM, LovelyLad said:

I've got the original saved somewhere... i renamed it 'Amazon Lara'. The Lara in classic gear is actually the mid point you're asking for - the original muscle Lara is the biggest one I sculpted.

I'm thinking of revisiting the amazon version when I figure out how to do more detailed costume swaps and do a Red Sonja costume (where the costume has more parts and bones to allow for something like the dangling chain skirts).

Oh nice, I thought the classic outfit looked slight different too lol. I think there is a chainmail armor in the game actually, not sure if that has the hanging bits for you to take advantage of. Although I think most will be fine with just a metal bikini lol.

26 minutes ago, lovegun said:

There are currently no uploades from me.

First I have to ask the Modders, because I edited their work.

Go ahead. I'm not doing this for profit, just for fun. Also I didn't exactly ask AlphaZomega either, but I'm guessing he's ok with it (seeing as really we're just building off the work of many people here). Just provide credit where it's due!

2 hours ago, lovegun said:

There are currently no uploades from me.

First I have to ask the Modders, because I edited their work.

These double-standards in modding communities for games without official modding tools I will never understand.

The modders you are referring you also didn't ask the developers whether i's fine to edit their meshes and textures, and neither did you, so what's the point of asking really?

2 minutes ago, gfjus said:

Эти двойные стандарты в моддинговых сообществах для игр без официальных инструментов моддинга я никогда не пойму.

Моддеры, на которых вы ссылаетесь, вы также не спросили разработчиков, могу ли я редактировать их сетки и текстуры, и Вы тоже, так что какой смысл спрашивать на самом деле?

++++