Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

8 minutes ago, lovegun said:

Sorry , english is not my language.

If you drag and drop the snow_gear folder, it actually does nothing."

"It only installs from the snow_gear folder."

????

Strange as it sounds but both quotes are true.  The install.bat will only take files from the snow_gear folder to install.  But you don't drag and drop that folder.

You drag and drop the Lara Nude Mod (Expedition) - Jiggly folder.

4 hours ago, LovelyLad said:

You don't have to be sorry. You just have to rectify the mistake by editing the post :P

Done. I've been tired when on here lately. Can't believe I didn't think to do that. Unfortunately the post where someone quotes me still shows the old text, but the post now says your name.

2 hours ago, orangy said:

Yeah, just drag and drop, the install automatically ignores that addon folder.  Also, you want to drag and drop from the top folder, the jiggly folder, not the snowgear folder.

Decide to make a even higher bounce version.  It can look very bouncy, but also very wrong at times.  A zip of the Section 1071.tr2mesh is attached at the bottom for those who want this version.

Jiggly all out bounce.zip 2.52 MB · 8 downloads

Thank you. I will check this out a little later. Been playing The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope since yesterday. Time to get back to ROTTR, apparently.❤️

13 hours ago, orangy said:

Yeah, just drag and drop, the install automatically ignores that addon folder.  Also, you want to drag and drop from the top folder, the jiggly folder, not the snowgear folder.

Decide to make a even higher bounce version.  It can look very bouncy, but also very wrong at times.  A zip of the Section 1071.tr2mesh is attached at the bottom for those who want this version.

Nice work! I tried it out and it seems to work, although I think it borked her facial animations lol. 

@LovelyLad with the thread growing so long now, you guys should consider uploading your mods to the nexus :) It might also inspire more people to work on it lol.

10 hours ago, lovegun said:

A new Jostar Nude Mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/riseofthetombraider/mods/23

I love his mods, he did perfect mods for SHADOW, too. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Nice, I tried his mod, the interesting thing is I think he's using the default textures somewhere... Under some lighting conditions you can see the specular outline of the Henley outfit. That's probably why it conflicts with Alphazombie's mods. There's a pretty noticeable neckseam, but it works pretty well otherwise and even maintains the vanilla blood/scratches that Lara gets.

457870773_RiseoftheTombRaiderScreenshot2020_10.31-18_43_05_45.thumb.jpg.854587fa500628119441cbf8ee1c1109.jpg

He also managed to put a nose ring on her lol, not sure if that contributed to the neck seam.

The breasts are definitely high haha, but I think they would look great in a bikini. Something in between that and AZ's might be better for a nude body. Still honestly, I find myself missing the MUSCLES of LovelyLad's mods lol.

1 hour ago, iikagen said:

@LovelyLad with the thread growing so long now, you guys should consider uploading your mods to the nexus :) It might also inspire more people to work on it lol.

Yeah definetly - that's been the plan. Problem is my resurging overwatch addiction, but also, because I want to refine the muscle body a bit more, and then update all the previous versions so that they're unified by body type.

I'm liking the new mods that are dropping though - they provide me additional material to reverse engineer (especially the jostar mod with the blood/dirt textures)... if I can get a good jiggle update going, I'll definetly publish that one too.

My plan is to put it up on Nexus as well once its done.  Problems with the mod seems to be growing instead of lessening. :(  Yeah, the facial animation is broke (will fix it later), but the biggest problem is the jiggle itself doesn't work well in all conditions.  Just tried it on the tutorial, and the wind is pushing the jiggle bones all over the place..  although I just woke up with a thought, if the whole body is rigged with physics collisions, then I could in theory move the jiggle bones right up there to the chest.  If not, the only viable solution is just to keep lessening the jiggle influence until it only jiggles a bit.  Probably just going to name it the Slightly Jiggle mod.

And starting over a new outfit is not easy.  I literally had to pour over every word Alpha said 10 times to figure out how he did it and what I did wrong.  Ended up using every tools he posted online, and that means downloading additional tools that those tools needed.  But not going to lie, its pretty fun.  Its like solving a big puzzle in one of those rpg games, but with difficulty cranked up to 1000.  I can't believe I got it all working with the new outfit, it was just one dead end after another.  But eventually, the outfit now works, well almost, the facial animations aren't in.

Also, I don't have Adobe Photoshop so I couldn't edit the textures.  But I think maybe what's crashing the game with the mod is the 8x4k textures Alpha used?  I used Paint.net to convert to BC1 compression.  It looked fine in Noesis, but once in the game, its just an empty black texture.  If possible, can someone convert Alpha's textures to a 4x4k format?

1 hour ago, orangy said:

My plan is to put it up on Nexus as well once its done.  Problems with the mod seems to be growing instead of lessening. :(  Yeah, the facial animation is broke (will fix it later), but the biggest problem is the jiggle itself doesn't work well in all conditions.  Just tried it on the tutorial, and the wind is pushing the jiggle bones all over the place..  although I just woke up with a thought, if the whole body is rigged with physics collisions, then I could in theory move the jiggle bones right up there to the chest.  If not, the only viable solution is just to keep lessening the jiggle influence until it only jiggles a bit.  Probably just going to name it the Slightly Jiggle mod.

And starting over a new outfit is not easy.  I literally had to pour over every word Alpha said 10 times to figure out how he did it and what I did wrong.  Ended up using every tools he posted online, and that means downloading additional tools that those tools needed.  But not going to lie, its pretty fun.  Its like solving a big puzzle in one of those rpg games, but with difficulty cranked up to 1000.  I can't believe I got it all working with the new outfit, it was just one dead end after another.  But eventually, the outfit now works, well almost, the facial animations aren't in.

Also, I don't have Adobe Photoshop so I couldn't edit the textures.  But I think maybe what's crashing the game with the mod is the 8x4k textures Alpha used?  I used Paint.net to convert to BC1 compression.  It looked fine in Noesis, but once in the game, its just an empty black texture.  If possible, can someone convert Alpha's textures to a 4x4k format?

Yeah, I had a look at the mod, and I'm super impressed and appreciate the amount of work you did to get it there... I'm not even going to pretend I had the technical skills and patience to figure it out - I know where my strengths lie, and it's not in pouring through ascii code. :P

I'm looking at the rope that you left attached, and... the main issue is the rope just doesn't move like breasts would due to the way they clip into her legs. I'm not sure if that is a problem that can be solved - but if it can be, you'd be closer than anyone else to doing it!

12 minutes ago, LovelyLad said:

I'm looking at the rope that you left attached, and... the main issue is the rope just doesn't move like breasts would due to the way they clip into her legs. I'm not sure if that is a problem that can be solved - but if it can be, you'd be closer than anyone else to doing it!

I'm just thinking aloud, but the way I understand is, each jiggle bone has a collision attached to it.  And the body also has collisions attached.  The environment and any body movement will move the jiggle bone, and if it collides with the body, it stops there.  And each jiggle bone is attached to a higher jiggle bone, so it moves like a rope.  Any each jiggle bone has physics properties that makes it bounce and how heavy it is, so stuffs like wind can affect it.

So even if I can move the jiggles bone up to the chest, there's the problem that the rope is pretty light, and its blowing all over the place in windy conditions... I think only Alpha can figure out how to edit the physics property.

Well, I'm stumped.  Moved the rope bones to the chest area, but it didn't affect the physics.  I think I'm just going to go with the original plan, just have the rope influence for a slight jiggle.  So at least, the breasts are not totally stiff, which was annoying when playing from over the shoulder (the reason I started with this project).  With a slight jiggle, it actually looks pretty good when viewing over the shoulder.

6 minutes ago, Spectre87 said:

@kingofpain 

I'm getting confused. but then the jostar mod replaces the dress of syria? and does it have those effects of blood on the skin too ???

It's probably expedition mode, where you can either select a costume card or, if you do the replay elite mode, it will use what you were using last in game.

12 minutes ago, liviaD34d said:

It's probably expedition mode, where you can either select a costume card or, if you do the replay elite mode, it will use what you were using last in game.

I still haven't had the opportunity to try this mod of JOSTAR and ORANGY. I'm waiting to go home?