Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

On 10/4/2020 at 1:09 AM, alphaZomega said:

Hello everyone ?

I have been working hard on making Rise of the Tomb Raider modding into a thing, and finally it is paying off! Check this out:

Lara Croft Nude Mod (Leather Jacket)

by alphaZomega

20201003161754_1.jpg.65ef823c5c4935ebfb864c31a63c10fb.jpg

Naked Lara Croft in Rise of the Tomb Raider. Replaces the "Leather Jacket" outfit

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket).zip 25.21 MB · 1,140 downloads

The model has been shaped to match Lara's frame in her "Gray Henley" outfit

unknown.png

ABOUT:

This is the first real model mod for Rise of the Tomb Raider (and Shadow has never had one before either), created using tools that I wrote myself. You can download the mod installer on the Nexus page HERE

I have created a modding system where complete mods are distributed as folders, wherein you can drag-and-drop a mod folder onto a .bat file and it will inject all the modded files contained in that folder to replace their counterparts in the ROTTR game files. I had to write my own scripts for editing the game's tr2mesh model format. I encourage any mod authors out there to use these tools to make more mods for the game; this and my bikini mod (which is really just the SFW version of this) are currently the only mods available, but that will hopefully change soon.

It took a great deal of effort to make all this, so I hope everyone enjoys it!

And yes I do plan on eventually porting this modding system to Shadow of the Tomb Raider

INSTALLATION:

1.     Make sure you have the latest / Steam version of the game, with a large bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger file

2.     Download ROTTR Modding Tools and place InstallMod.bat and the Tools folder in your Rise of the Tomb Raider game directory

YOU MUST HAVE THE LATEST MOD INJECTOR v1.4 OR THE MOD WILL CRASH YOUR GAME

3.     Extract the "Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket).zip" file (attached)

4.     Drag and drop the "Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket)" mod folder onto Installmod.bat and install

5.     Switch to the Leather Jacket outfit at a campfire

Be sure to make a backup of your bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger file

To uninstall, run InstallMod.bat by itself

ADDONS

To install an addon, simply install it after you've already installed the base "Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket)" mod. It will replace one or two parts of the main mod, modifying it.

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - Tanlines ADDON

screenshot.jpg.ab0cdd2101631f91b92f3dda2f073714.jpg

Gives Lara tanlines in Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket). Install over Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket)

UPDATED - OCT 4

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - Tanlines ADDON.zip 10.84 MB · 470 downloads

The following three addons each overwrite Lara's model (so they overwrite eachother), meaning only one can be used at a time:

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - Pubic Hair ADDON

screenshot.jpg.e55750d400267915927e4f4e809580dd.jpg

Gives Lara some pubic hair in Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket). Install over Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket)

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - Pubic Hair ADDON.zip 3.46 MB · 392 downloads

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - No Sling ADDON

screenshot.jpg.cd43d006329c2e3c98e5f0ccf7f44cde.jpg

Removes Lara's weapons sling from Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket). Install over Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket)

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - No Sling ADDON.zip 2.89 MB · 481 downloads

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - Pubic Hair + No Sling ADDON

screenshot.jpg.a4e52726bf9be4d238b2bb5eef58bb65.jpg

Gives Lara some pubic hair and removes her sling in Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket). Install over Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket)

Lara Nude Mod (Leather Jacket) - Pubic Hair No Sling ADDON.zip 3.46 MB · 397 downloads

More Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.a38b5294ebb0ce48bac31905963a2022.png

20201003074315_1.jpg.7ef54e7ddc596099fedee2996151528d.jpg

20201003072131_1.jpg.31cacb6e6d67e6d83175fd527ae30496.jpg

20201003161535_1.jpg.26f28fd98eae33ef95a58dc097df4179.jpg

20201003010447_1.jpg.9c2b84bb8b385f9b6a7b089663956048.jpg

unknown.png

20201003010508_1.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

And also there is

Lara Croft Nude Mod (Gray Henley)

A version of the nude mod for the Gray Henley outfit slot, with topless variants

Download Here:

I am very happy to use your mods on tomb raider I tried them all the first mod on lara with the "leather jacket" in my opinion is the most fantastic li lara is natural. i saw the latest mod where she is muscled and i noticed that the nipples are much more well defined i would like to see these textures on the base model without muscles. thanks for your work from all of us

1 hour ago, lovegun said:

That's right . I have modded the complete game. I have never uploaded this Mod. It is Download Size 420 MB. The biggest Mod for this game I have ever seen. I have been working on it about a half year.

Some screens:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

awesome is there a link for this nude raider mod to mod the whole game?

I've been trying to make a mod that makes all of Lara's gear invisible, but I am having a little bit of trouble. I was able to make her ammo pouches disappear when I tested this back on bigfile.update2.000.000.tiger; you needed to take g_magazinebeltpouch_small.drm and all the other g_XXXXpouch_.drm files and export their models as blank, empty meshes, then re-inject them back into the game (it may actually be enough to just change the material to something invalid using the ROTTR_mesh template, rather than making them blank).

But the weird thing is that in bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger, there are none of these "g_" pouch files. There are only "ui_" pouch files, which are the same things except they're only for looking at in the upgrade menu. I can't figure out how I'm to make them invisible if they do not have these files, and I don't understand where the game is even loading them from if they're not in the bigfile and not extracted by TIGERUnpacker. None of these UI ones here worked, even though their empty models were all injected back into the game:
image.png.294f875c1402f3400c89ef351ff8a07b.png

There is still an assortment of other "g_" files below that can be re-injected to be invisible, though, such as the walkie talkie and the quiver. I have not tried them yet

9 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

I've been trying to make a mod that makes all of Lara's gear invisible, but I am having a little bit of trouble. I was able to make her ammo pouches disappear when I tested this back on bigfile.update2.000.000.tiger; you needed to take g_magazinebeltpouch_small.drm and all the other g_XXXXpouch_.drm files and export their models as blank, empty meshes, then re-inject them back into the game (it may actually be enough to just change the material to something invalid using the ROTTR_mesh template, rather than making them blank).

But the weird thing is that in bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger, there are none of these "g_" pouch files. There are only "ui_" pouch files, which are the same things except they're only for looking at in the upgrade menu. I can't figure out how I'm to make them invisible if they do not have these files, and I don't understand where the game is even loading them from if they're not in the bigfile and not extracted by TIGERUnpacker. None of these UI ones here worked, even though their empty models were all injected back into the game:
image.png.294f875c1402f3400c89ef351ff8a07b.png

There is still an assortment of other "g_" files below that can be re-injected to be invisible, though, such as the walkie talkie and the quiver. I have not tried them yet

Very cool. @alphaZomega Is it possible the game still draws from the previous update? It seems odd that we would be forced to keep those files if the game wasn't using something from them. Or is that what you were trying to tell us? Was half awake when posting. :)