Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

On 10/29/2020 at 1:11 PM, Spectre87 said:

yes i also backup 3,000,000tiger. but anyway I always leave her with her ass in the wind. so i have no problems hahahah

Me too. Guess I'm a nudist at heart. lol
But I switch sometimes, especially when mods were coming out and I was checking the muscular mod and Alpha's original, and the updates. Now I just switch between Alpha's original and Lovelylad's update with boots. Thank you @lovelylad

13 minutes ago, liviaD34d said:

Me too. Guess I'm a nudist at heart. lol
But I switch sometimes, especially when mods were coming out and I was checking the muscular mod and Alpha's original, and the updates. Now I just switch between Alpha's original and Lovegun's update with boots. Thank you @lovegun.❤️

the muscular mod was made by someone :(

2 hours ago, LovelyLad said:

the muscular mod was made by someone :(

Thank you, @LovelyLad❤️?
I did say Lovegun's "update" As in update to your mod, but it was rude of me not to put your name in there. A lot of work undoubtedly went into making that.
Anyway, I thought Lovegun made the boot update. I apologize. I have a difficulty remembering names sometimes.

2 hours ago, lovegun said:

coming soon....

18.jpg

19.jpg

Can you possibly make an option with just the menu stuff changed? I don't think I'd use the one with nude pictures everywhere. Just asking. If not, I understand.
It's obviously an epic amount of work, though, and it looks great.

11 minutes ago, Spectre87 said:

guys i wanna take out some of the equipment from lara that knife in the ass is annoying.what about it?

Alpha just posted about this, not far back. Maybe someone, or Alpha himself, will provide a mod soon based upon that information.

6 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

Thank you, @LovelyLad❤️?
I did say Lovegun's "update" As in update to your mod, but it was rude of me not to put your name in there. A lot of work undoubtedly went into making that.
Anyway, I thought Lovegun made the boot update. I apologize. I have a difficulty remembering names sometimes.

Yeah... I think I made the boot update too.

@LovelyLad

I wanted to ask you in your opinion is it possible to make a more detailed lara texture? like I know the veins in the body? i am also using your lara mod it is pretty detailed i love it. the nipples are more detailed. although I like normal lara more without muscles. Could you remake an original Lara body with more details?

1 hour ago, Spectre87 said:

@LovelyLad

I wanted to ask you in your opinion is it possible to make a more detailed lara texture? like I know the veins in the body? i am also using your lara mod it is pretty detailed i love it. the nipples are more detailed. although I like normal lara more without muscles. Could you remake an original Lara body with more details?

Sorry. Not doing requests; Not getting paid, not getting credited, people asking not really recognizing the amount of work required, got a bunch of my own versions that I still want to do.

But - if you want to do it, I'm happy for you to take my work and add on top of it - just provide (correct) credit! :)

5 hours ago, LovelyLad said:

Sorry. Not doing requests; Not getting paid, not getting credited, people asking not really recognizing the amount of work required, got a bunch of my own versions that I still want to do.

But - if you want to do it, I'm happy for you to take my work and add on top of it - just provide (correct) credit! :)

I really AM sorry for not crediting you. I do have a problem forgetting things. I might have noticed and corrected it, given time.
I was playing around with the gif and stuff, but if I've hurt your feelings or/and insulted you, I really feel bad. It's great work, and deserves proper credit.

On 10/28/2020 at 1:30 PM, Spectre87 said:

I am very happy to use your mods on tomb raider I tried them all the first mod on lara with the "leather jacket" in my opinion is the most fantastic li lara is natural. i saw the latest mod where she is muscled and i noticed that the nipples are much more well defined i would like to see these textures on the base model without muscles. thanks for your work from all of us

Thank you very much, I finally managed to make a mod work in this game, thank you very much, continue like this and have a lot of success in your future projectsimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTssQfN5wT6IYYRorFN2pa

13 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

I really AM sorry for not crediting you. I do have a problem forgetting things. I might have noticed and corrected it, given time.
I was playing around with the gif and stuff, but if I've hurt your feelings or/and insulted you, I really feel bad. It's great work, and deserves proper credit.

You don't have to be sorry. You just have to rectify the mistake by editing the post :P

Here's the jiggly version of the Athletic Nude Lara.  The mod uses the hanging ropes in front of the Expedition outfit to jiggle the breasts.

There's a big problem using the ropes, when it falls behind its initial position, it deforms the mesh severely.  After spending days playing with her breasts, I found a set of values that work pretty well.  Three influences are used.  A strong influence from top of the ropes (the base that connects to the belt) is painted on the jiggly mesh.  This will help move the mesh as the character moves, but it doesn't bounce a lot.  A smaller influence from middle of the rope is used for that bounce, this cause the jiggle you see in the character.  Lastly, another part of the rope is used as influence for the right breast, so the two breasts won't jiggle in exact unison.

This is not a perfect jiggle mod.  Due to the rope physics, the meshes will get severely deformed if the influences are too high.  But it needs to be high enough for the jiggle effect.  Also, the expedition outfit lacks any skin shaders except for the head.  This means overwriting Lara's default head textures.  It will affect any outfit that still uses the default Lara head textures.

Lara Nude Mod (Expedition) - Jiggly.zip

Yeah, just drag and drop, the install automatically ignores that addon folder.  Also, you want to drag and drop from the top folder, the jiggly folder, not the snowgear folder.

Decide to make a even higher bounce version.  It can look very bouncy, but also very wrong at times.  A zip of the Section 1071.tr2mesh is attached at the bottom for those who want this version.

Jiggly all out bounce.zip

Well, you want to drop and drag from the folder that says jiggly.  If you drag and drop the snow_gear folder, it actually does nothing.  And when it installs from the jiggly folder, it'll go through addon folder and does nothing with it.  It only installs from the snow_gear folder.  There's a file in the addon you can use to replace for a slightly higher bounce version, but I think I'm just going to delete that.  I just made a even higher bounce version.