Carnalitas Mundi

Carnalitas Mundi

Cheri's Flavor Mod for Carnalitas

Version 2.0

Carnalitas Mundi is my personal flavor mod for Crusader Kings 3. The goal of this mod is to add sexy, interesting, and immersive gameplay options to your Crusader Kings 3 experience.

Want lewd religions? Check out the companion mod Carnalitas Dei, which contains religion tweaks that would make this mod incompatible with other religion mods.

As implied by the name, Carnalitas is a requirement for this mod.

Git Repository (Source Code and Latest Downloads)

Features

Lewd Cultures

• Adds the Erotic cultural ethos.

• Adds two new cultural traditions: Courtesans and Polyamorous.

• (Royal Court) Halves the prestige cost of diverging your culture or adding new traditions to your culture.

• (Royal Court) Adds the Decadent court type.

New Events and Decisions

• Adds the Consider Sexuality decision, which allows you to change your sexuality once in a lifetime.
  • Adds a new random yearly event.
  • Adds 2 new random events that can happen while working as a prostitute.

Installation Instructions

• Download the archive and extract it somewhere. You should see a folder named Cheri - Carnalitas Mundi and a file named Cheri - Carnalitas Mundi.mod.
  • Go to your mod folder. On Windows this is in C:\Users\\[your username]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\
  • Copy Cheri - Carnalitas Mundi and Cheri - Carnalitas Mundi.mod into your mod folder.
    • If you are updating the mod, delete the old version of the mod before copying.
  • In your CK3 launcher go to the Playsets tab. The game should detect a new mod.
    • If it doesn't, check that the mod is in the right folder and restart your launcher.
  • Click the green notification to add Carnalitas Mundi to your current playset.

Load Order

• all mods not related to Carnalitas
  • Carnalitas
  • Carnalitas Dei
  • Carnalitas Mundi
  • other mods that list Carnalitas as a prerequisite

Compatibility

• Requires Carnalitas
  • Should be compatible with all other mods.

Credits

7 hours ago, Hamakabula said:

Does this include similar mods here (like the ritual prostitution by adroit or the one adding a Lilith based faith) or are these separate ones of your own making?

This is a separate mod.

1 hour ago, 1tomadeira said:

Can this be used as a base for Tentacle Dreams in the future?

The more likely scenario is that Tentacled Dreams is a standalone mod with a compatibility patch to work with Carnalitas Mundi.

25 minutes ago, Cheri Song said:

The more likely scenario is that Tentacled Dreams is a standalone mod with a compatibility patch to work with Carnalitas Mundi.

Alright, thank you for the fast answer. I'll be patient anyway, just got curious due to Lilithism and tenets mentioned.

I was looking to make my own mod for religious tenets for size worship (plus effects for blessed births for the opposite sex, marriage bonuses, and possibly challenges/claims handed out when someone is larger/smaller than the current ruler).  Unfortunately I ran into the problem that it looks like you had too that there was no way to add new tenets without replacing the entire tenet file.

28 minutes ago, TheDarkMaster said:

I was looking to make my own mod for religious tenets for size worship (plus effects for blessed births for the opposite sex, marriage bonuses, and possibly challenges/claims handed out when someone is larger/smaller than the current ruler).  Unfortunately I ran into the problem that it looks like you had too that there was no way to add new tenets without replacing the entire tenet file.

Yeah, this is an unfortunate limitation of the way CK3 handles database overwrites right now. I'm hoping that this functionality is changed in the future so we can have multiple coexisting religion mods.

Great job! Not just on this new mod but all of your work in general. The quality of your work not only vastly improves the quality of the game, but the speed that you not only adapt to the updates but are able to release even more content at the same time keeps me checking up on your stuff in particular! No critiques at all from me, just appreciation and admiration! Please keep it up!

2 hours ago, funfun74 said:

So I created a new religion and selected Sacred Hermaphroditism as a tenet. But I could not find a way to select the new succession law that is suppose to come with it. Do you have to do something special to get it to switch over to it?

Click on a title ("Kingdom of France") and then look at the bottom left of the screen. There should be a button allowing you to add a title-specific succession law.

7 hours ago, DrunkenBird said:

I can't change my religion to Lilithism in the current build. It doesn't appear in the in-game window for possible religions, and it's not listed in debug mode either.

It appears for me. Sounds like it's a mod conflict on your end. If not, make sure you're looking at the list of ALL faiths, not just your own religion or whatever.

4 hours ago, Stony1776 said:

Im a huge fan of what youv already done, but i have a couple of questions. Do you have a road map for where you will be taking this mod? and are you open to suggestions?

I have a rough idea of where I'm going, but suggestions are always welcome. (No promises that I'll actually implement them.)

5 hours ago, DarksideRevan said:

Try downloading again, probably corrupted download. I've got the .mod file from the .zip file.

well inside .zip ... only directory "Cheri---Carnalitas-Mundi-master" .... no mod file. Inside "Cheri---Carnalitas-Mundi-master" 5 directories [common, events, gfx, history, localization] and 4 files [.gitattributes, descriptor, changelog, README] .. thats it. Downloaded again just to be sure.