[mod] Slavery

Slavery

Yet another dom/sub-themed mod. But what's so special about this one, you may ask

Pros:

1. You can play as both a dom and a sub
  2. Subs and doms are mechanically linked to their masters, meaning you can actually use this mod for multiplayer if you're inclined
  3. Features an semi-automatic training system. No longer do you have to click on targeted decisions all the time; now, there's an intrigue decision that clicks it for you!

Cons:

1. The only issue is that this mod only features female subs; this may change if I ever get a collaborator, since my interests very much don't swing in that direction)
  2. No pictures. I like to be able to work on this in the relative open (I live in small flat with my family, okay? I really don't want them walking in on me testing the pictures XD )

Compatibility:

• LF (Luxuria Fantasia) mod
    • For the most part, it just uses the lf_dominant and lf_submissive traits, and the big narrative event gui. If you copy that stuff out, then technically this mod is compatible with anything (that doesn't also touch the same vanilla files)
  • MerCom (compatibility)
    • Remember this? Well, I integrated my mechanics into this one with the author's blessing. Naturally, in continuation of their policies, if you wish to do anything with it, feel free.

Credit to folks who worked on:

Current features:

• Training event chain complete (raise the sub's devotion, mould her personality, and raise her skills in warfare, intrigue, and diplomacy!)
  • Breaking event chain complete
  • Willing submission chain complete #player only for now
  • Can convince lovers to submit (workable, but kinda barebones)
  • Automatic training and breaking enabled.
  • Edited files so that Subs won't mind you cheating on them
  • You can dominate your sub, going as far as convincing them to accept a slave mark
  • Collect money from hucows and prostitutes (lifestyle traits)
  • Subs are inherited to titles; so they are inherited by whoever inherits the title. (you can't change who's attached to which title yet though)

Planned features:

• Flavour events
  • dom and sub lifestyle traits and events connected to them
  • Event chain for indoctrinating slaveborn children
  • Event chains where the player (if female ruler) is captured by a malevolent NPC
  • and more...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been brought to my attention that people don't know how to initiate any of my event chains. Whoops. 

From from v1.0+ onwards, the AI is the only one that's limited by traits when it comes to breaking subs. The player can do it regardless of their traits (so long as the player isn't kind or submissive - lf_submissive)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the topic of recruitment

I am, at best, mediocre at writing smut. Further, writing the same scene from two perspectives is time-consuming and exhausting. There have been several interesting ideas I had that I dropped due to not wanting to write all the smut for it. Further, I'm kinda bad at spriting.

*edit: Come to think of it, I'd like to find a play-tester as well.

So if anyone's interested in helping out, please contact me.

On the topic of CKIII

I'm hoping to eventually migrate this mod over to CK3. But, since I don't have a copy yet, then it may take some time. Just as well, since I'm waiting for animators and 3-d modelers (neither of whom I am) to do what we're all waiting for.

If, in the meantime, someone thinks that one of my features is neat, feel free to take it, whether for CK3 or CK2. Credit is appreciated, but not necessary (unless you copy over the code; in which case it's only polite).

Bugs:

Please PM me if you find any bugs. I don't check LL very frequently, but I'll try to respond as quickly as possible

Update status:

No, I'm not abandoning this yet. But I'm halting development on this mod to get some progress on. Any writers, amateur or professional, I invite you all to contribute to it; it should be relatively easy to port over to CK3 as well, so working on this is most definitely not irrevelevant

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/26/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    LF ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7030-ck2-luxuria-fantasia-updated-23aug20/ )

On 9/27/2020 at 2:16 PM, tacomarine said:

So I went on in and started playing; but I can't seem to figure out how to train people with this mod. I enslaved them with the LF mod and even then it dosn't seem to offer anything

Right. Sorry for the late reply, I only just figured out how to view replies XD

Anyways, on to your question: my slavery system is separate from the LF one. You need to break a prisoner prior to training them, and your character must have certain traits to do so. (if you don't care for that, just console in the sl_dom trait to make the decision pop up). I'll probably allow you to break LF slaves later; await it in the next version. 

*I edited the mod post to include the list of conditions

On 9/27/2020 at 5:47 PM, death said:

any chance for a dark world reborn version

Eh, technically, all I use from LF are the big screens and some of the traits. You can just copy over the relevant trait, gfx, and interface files over if you really like DWR.

18 hours ago, Kingweon said:

How does it work to be enslaved? What are the triggers/conditions?

Right, so I edited the mod post to include instructions. Though given how much confusion this has caused, I'll probably just let all humans use it anyways in the next update

On 10/9/2020 at 12:17 AM, No0neatall said:

Found a bug. The event to break someone delivers the person to my court even though they're already there, then a month later the event fires again. 

Right, sorry for the late reply. I was trying to finish the next update, but alas, the bugs were too numerous for me.

Anyhow, which event is firing on a loop? Please open debug_mode in console and hover over the event to find out its id. Or better yet, just send me the savefile.

20 hours ago, No0neatall said:

I sent her to China so it wouldn't fire anymore and I don't know how to recreate it, but in the event you decide from three options on how to break them. It's titled "Breaking Menu", I think. That's all I got, sorry I can't be of more help. ?

Presumably it was due to the routing event (.00). I think the problem should be fixed in v1.0, if you still want to give this mod a try.

Oh, of course I'm still going to use this mod. I looked into the coding of the mod to try to fix it myself; I had no idea what I was doing but I saw how much code was actually put into the mod to make it work and I can say this is something that I'll always have in my games from now on. Especially since this is the early stages with even more content on the way.

If you don't mind me making a suggestion, being able to train your thralls endlessly is a little annoying and overpowered (not that I use this mod for balance), maybe if there was a hard-stop to the modifiers, say 10? then after, an event fires that replaces the modifier with a trait that has both the bonuses from the modifier and unique bonuses that the modifier doesn't give. That does sound like a lot of work though, so I won't be too disappointed if it's not added, especially when I'm selfishly asking you to do this while I don't lift a finger.

Anyways, thank you for the hard work!

18 hours ago, No0neatall said:

Oh, of course I'm still going to use this mod. I looked into the coding of the mod to try to fix it myself; I had no idea what I was doing but I saw how much code was actually put into the mod to make it work and I can say this is something that I'll always have in my games from now on. Especially since this is the early stages with even more content on the way.

If you don't mind me making a suggestion, being able to train your thralls endlessly is a little annoying and overpowered (not that I use this mod for balance), maybe if there was a hard-stop to the modifiers, say 10? then after, an event fires that replaces the modifier with a trait that has both the bonuses from the modifier and unique bonuses that the modifier doesn't give. That does sound like a lot of work though, so I won't be too disappointed if it's not added, especially when I'm selfishly asking you to do this while I don't lift a finger.

Anyways, thank you for the hard work!

Aw, thanks! Anyways, about the training... I set up the auto-training so that it only fires so much before stopping (it's the sole event in sl_auto and sl_core.02); that way, people who want OP training can have OP training by clicking the decision endlessly, and those who want a slightly more balanced experience can just rely on the auto-training. That said, perhaps you're right that I should reduce the amount of times that auto-training fires. I am working on some minor features now - so there might be a short patch before the end of the week (unless I decide to get ambitious, again... seriously, v1.1 was just supposed to be v0.2, containing fixed to seduction, lover events, and birth events, to account for my mod, but then that warped into the current monstrosity XD )

Hello, where are the instructions on how event's work? 

There a 7z file in the mod post but it's not available. 

As an aside, what version is this compatible with? 

I have 3.3.0 and so far, the only thing that I can get to show are the traits. 

The events don't show up.

11 hours ago, optimus217 said:

Hello, where are the instructions on how event's work? 

There a 7z file in the mod post but it's not available. 

As an aside, what version is this compatible with? 

I have 3.3.0 and so far, the only thing that I can get to show are the traits. 

The events don't show up.

To install the mod, unzip the .zip file into CK2's mod file (it should be under My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mods or something along those lines).

This is compatible with 3.3.0 - as you may have noticed, my first version was published well after that update :)

Anyways, most of the features are initiated through targeted decisions - though keep in mind that you can't make males your subs (because I'm not interested in writing out the smut for that). A prospective sub is either your lover, who you coerce into submitting to you (a barebones event chain that i'll probably expand upon in the version 1.2), or your prisoner, who you break. Note that you can't be in command, in prison yourself, or be incapable. You can't break prisoners if you are kind or are submissive (have trait lf_submissive).

Hope you have a fun time~ I have a pretty big update in the workings, so don't worry if the mod seems a bit lacking.

Nvm, I just noticed that if you downloaded the version from the green 'Download this file' button on the right, then it gives you the beta version. Download from the one at the bottom for now please, while I work out how to fix the link.

*edit: It's done! You can now download v1.0 from the green download button on the right side

19 hours ago, s-w-a said:

To install the mod, unzip the .zip file into CK2's mod file (it should be under My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mods or something along those lines).

This is compatible with 3.3.0 - as you may have noticed, my first version was published well after that update :)

Anyways, most of the features are initiated through targeted decisions - though keep in mind that you can't make males your subs (because I'm not interested in writing out the smut for that). A prospective sub is either your lover, who you coerce into submitting to you (a barebones event chain that i'll probably expand upon in the version 1.2), or your prisoner, who you break. Note that you can't be in command, in prison yourself, or be incapable. You can't break prisoners if you are kind or are submissive (have trait lf_submissive).

Hope you have a fun time~ I have a pretty big update in the workings, so don't worry if the mod seems a bit lacking.

Nvm, I just noticed that if you downloaded the version from the green 'Download this file' button on the right, then it gives you the beta version. Download from the one at the bottom for now please, while I work out how to fix the link.

*edit: It's done! You can now download v1.0 from the green download button on the right side

Hey, thanks a ton for the feedback! 

By the by, how hard a requirement is LF and how to play as a sub?

Does LF have to be ON all the time or is it enough to just have it in the mod folder?

Thanks for your time! 

11 hours ago, optimus217 said:

Hey, thanks a ton for the feedback! 

By the by, how hard a requirement is LF and how to play as a sub?

Does LF have to be ON all the time or is it enough to just have it in the mod folder?

Thanks for your time! 

LF has to be on; just having it in the mod folder does nothing. The game only reads the files of mods that are on.

v1.0, all I'm using from LF are: lf_submissive and lf_dominant traits, the event that distributes the trait to the characters, and the big event windows (the two narrative_eventwindow.gui files in interface, and I suppose their gfx files in gfx/interface). If you copy those files from LF into mine, then it'll work just fine (technically, you don't need the narrative event stuff, but it's helpful nonetheless). 

As for how to play as a sub, then for now, you must firstly be a female character. Then, you have two options: either get yourself imprisoned and hope the ai decides to try to break you; or you can ensure your character is lustful, submissive (lf_submissive trait), and at least 14 years old (I'm strongly considering shifting it to 16), and get a dominant male/futa lover (if someone ever comes out and volunteers to write ff smut scenes, then I'll strike the male/futa requirement, but until then, it's on) and you should get an targeted decision to submit to them. 

On 10/8/2020 at 12:17 PM, No0neatall said:

Found a bug. The event to break someone delivers the person to my court even though they're already there, then a month later the event fires again. 

I seem to be getting the same issue as them, I'm using the 1.0. The breaking menu goes off for characters every month regardless of if they've already been broken, Sometimes it even triggers again right after the final Breaking menu option.

On 10/27/2020 at 12:19 AM, Tre234 said:

I seem to be getting the same issue as them, I'm using the 1.0. The breaking menu goes off for characters every month regardless of if they've already been broken, Sometimes it even triggers again right after the final Breaking menu option.

can you send me your save file and the list of mods (and dlcs) that you have activated? No guarantee I'll solve the issue soon - college is a b*tch, but i'll try to get back to you with that by the end of the week

Also, just in case, do tell me if the problem appeared when you started a new game - I'm not sure if v1.0 is compatible with v0.1

On 10/26/2020 at 10:31 PM, s-w-a said:

can you send me your save file and the list of mods (and dlcs) that you have activated? No guarantee I'll solve the issue soon - college is a b*tch, but i'll try to get back to you with that by the end of the week

Also, just in case, do tell me if the problem appeared when you started a new game - I'm not sure if v1.0 is compatible with v0.1

Well bad news my windows install decided that it wanted to not work any more (power outages suck), But I'll look around for my save file pretty sure I had it backed up. What I can tell you is that I had all the DLC active and the mods had active are:

1. A Bigger Interface
  2. ABM
  3. Everyone Is Female
  4. Extended Marriage
  5. Tentacled Dreams
  6. Cheri Portraits
  7. Cheri Scripting Library
  8. Crusader Milk
  9. Dark World Reborn
  10. Dreams Of Sodomy
  11. Luxuria Fantasia
  12. Slavery V1.0

If I'm able to find that save file I'll make a post here.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, 24han said:

Hi. I've been trying to use this mod for a playthrough as a female sub character. However, I can't really find how to begin interacting with the mod content. Any advice on how to do that would be appreciated.

For females, there are currently two roots. The first, is to get imprisoned by someone and pray to the God of Lewds that it decides to break you. 

The more reliable method is to get yourself a dominant lover, and you should get a targeted decision to submit to them

15 hours ago, s-w-a said:

For females, there are currently two roots. The first, is to get imprisoned by someone and pray to the God of Lewds that it decides to break you. 

The more reliable method is to get yourself a dominant lover, and you should get a targeted decision to submit to them

I hadn't figured out how to do the "targeted decision" so that's where the problem lay. Thanks!

6 hours ago, 24han said:

I hadn't figured out how to do the "targeted decision" so that's where the problem lay. Thanks!

When you right-click a character's portrait, you get a list; the options in that list are targeted decisions. If you're doing a female sub playthrough, then you need to be 14, submissive (lf trait), and not a dom (can't have subs, at least not ones through this mod's mechanics); your lover (the target) must likewise be 14 and dominant (lf trait) and (at least for now) male or a futa. (I'll change that when someone volunteers to write text for that)