10 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Since I'm new to the Naked Defeat mod... is it typically okay to upgrade ND in an ongoing game, or is it best to start with a fresh save?

up until now all versions should work on an ongoing game. 

I will make a note when a new game is required. 

I have to say it again: This mod is brillant.

I had a run in with a Thalmor patrol today. They walked off, right after defeating me and than one came running back to fuck, walked off, came back for the whipping, ran off (over the horizon), came back to whipp me again, ran off, came back for another shack ...

After a while he just stood beside me till I got out (I guess his mates were too far away).

Maybe the Event could shut down, if the victour is to far away. Or I could stop, pissing of those patrols.

Thanks again for this mod.

3 minutes ago, schweinehund said:

I have to say it again: This mod is brillant.

Thanks again for this mod.

thank you :D

3 minutes ago, schweinehund said:

I had a run in with a Thalmor patrol today. They walked off, right after defeating me and than one came running back to fuck, walked off, came back for the whipping, ran off (over the horizon), came back to whipp me again, ran off, came back for another shack ...

After a while he just stood beside me till I got out (I guess his mates were too far away).

Maybe the Event could shut down, if the victour is to far away. Or I could stop, pissing of those patrols.

I want to implement a distance check at some point, but I still dont know enough about how to catch actors via script only. currently the mod uses an ESP method and from what I see the options thee are rather limited

On 5/2/2021 at 12:00 AM, Nymra said:

I might be making 10, but well... its a whole outfit, not only a single item. you can add as many items as you want to one outfit :D

all right , that is also enough . and in addtion , could you add the support for  followers in the future?

8 hours ago, weixz880422 said:

all right , that is also enough . and in addtion , could you add the support for  followers in the future?

I m working on followers at the moment...

I can tell you, working with NPC in this game is really a fucking pain in the ass -.-

also spank that ass is basically incomaptible with followers, since it cannot be prevented to use follower for spank

and here it is...

Naked Defeat 3-0 BETA1

IMPORTANT:

- dont use on an important save

- clean save seems to be required (might be its just my messed up savegame that caused issues, but to guarantee that everything works as intended I recommend clean save this time -> see Front page for instructions)

- early BETA, not all features work as intended yet 

REWORKED --- Actor Selection for Rape

- rewritten Code of the entire Selection Process

- this is not the end of the process yet, but already a milestone for me at least

- creatures should work flawless now and dont mix (no more Sexlab Thread fails)

- if many actors are present, each animation should feature a different group

- if humans and creatures are both present, sex acts will be like this: stage 1: human, stage 2: creature, stage 3: human

- if multiple creature types are present each group should get their fair share of pussy :)

This feature will be expanded alot still in the future, hopefully integrating followers even better (forced sex with follower/MFF group scenes etc.) 

and also a possible toggle for actors you dont want to see (creature types). This will be added bit by bit in the 3.X updateprocess.

NEW --- Follower Support

- 1 Follower will be raped and bound now, too

- DDe not yet working

- stripping is very basic still

- Spank that ass will move the Follower around... might have to make a patch

In my test sometimes the follower was chosen for whipping. I think I managed to prevent this.

Please report if its still happening.

NEW --- Multiple Downs lead to Defeat

- now you can be defeated (in bleedout) multiple times before defeat starts (4th bleedout starts Naked Defeat)

- debug key BEFORE the 4th knockdown will reset the counter. So in theory you can always press debug key after you are in bleedout and then will NEVER be defeated.

- will get a slider that allows you to adjust the number of downs before Defeat (0-4 times). 

- dont get caught in the midst of your enemies or you will be downed 4 times in a row quite fast.

FOR TESTING: if you want to test the mod, press "surrender" when in bleedout to skip your remaining "bleedout attempts"

Why implement this?

- suggested counter is 1. so you can be in bleedout once before Defeatrape. this allows to circumvent Defeat triggering in unwanted situations

- I hope this increases compatibility with other mods

- also allows for a higher difficulty playthrough to still be playable without constant chainrape :D

- makes escape a BIT easier

I upload this version because I usually do not play with followers and have no idea of possible problems that may arise.

Feel free to report back how this works out for you, including with follower frameworks or custom AI followers.

Might be impossible to cover all the shit out there :D

20210503130518_1.jpg.8e3c0636e71c90618379d76c9b86f05a.jpg

Jenassa: I was still fighting, why did you surrender? 

Tanya: aaah, uuuh, soooo goood....

Jenassa: ....

Naked Defeat 3-0 BETA1.7z

As Nicole i'd prefer at least not to switch from stable to experimental right now, but tell if you need somebody to test it urgent.^^

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

- if humans and creatures are both present, sex acts will be like this: stage 1: human, stage 2: creature, stage 3: human

- if multiple creature types are present each group should get their fair share of pussy :)

That sounds... contradictive? Like, there are 2 humans, 2 wolves and 2 horses... having it 1 human, 2 creature 3 human would mean no horses?
Also... for chain rape with multiple actors, could you add a slider for "Max x times" or so? Regardless of poor horses, chainrape can be tiresome if it goes on too long. xD

For followers... having a slight clue about your taste, i really recommend Troubles of Heroine, it adds so many followers for all tastes that it really changed my opinion about them. ;) From brutal nasty orc that kills everything in your way and demands all kinds of nasty stuff to lusty female orc killing and fucking everything to total coward (with appropiate script = will flee in battles) but demands nasty shit from you to submissive males and females alike... there's a lot to choose from.^^

4 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Very good news, even if I probably will wait for a non beta version.

Please, could you consider a "game with NO creatures" setting? (Maybe it can avoid unnecessary scripts running).

I want to add toggles, yes. But it wont change the script load.

Naked Defeat has only one quest running that is basically the CORE since it handles essentiality and bleedout, so creatures or not will not make any difference there.

I also have no way to currently detect the aggressors on bleedout, only before the rape starts. So creatures, even when off, will still send you into bleedout surrender but then end the quest with the "run" message (will change the message to something more appropriate instead). 

1 hour ago, isaactevess1 said:

Hello.

Not sure if anyone has written on this issue or not... But I have a problem in the MCM menu. How to fix it? As far as I understand, the problem is in the translation file. But how to deal with it?

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_415.png

you have to go into the mod folder -> Interface/Translations 
and then make a copy of the Naked Defeat_ENGLISH.txt file and rename it to "Naked Defeat_yourLanguage"
that should fix it. 

3 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

As Nicole i'd prefer at least not to switch from stable to experimental right now, but tell if you need somebody to test it urgent.^^

no no, no worries. But feedback in general speeds up development time. I can always fix issues later, too, but as with the DD problem in 2.4 and 2.5 sometimes it might take longer.

Especially when I enter new regions of code sorcery and parts that require blood sacrifices to work are always nasty, too :D

That sounds... contradictive? Like, there are 2 humans, 2 wolves and 2 horses... having it 1 human, 2 creature 3 human would mean no horses?

at the moment I am just happy that its more variety than before. Stage 3 is only humans of there is a human group. So for example: 4 humans, 4 wolves, 4 horses should lead to 1. humans, 2. wolves, 4. horses
I m still working at the priorities, the possibilites make my head spin ^^

Also... for chain rape with multiple actors, could you add a slider for "Max x times" or so? Regardless of poor horses, chainrape can be tiresome if it goes on too long. xD

3 times is max and even with chainrape on 100% you have a 50% chance to only see 2 scenes (its hardcoded for more variety). 

so basically the chainrape chance is there to customize this. I set it to 50% usually, so half of the times I have 1 Scene and half of the times i have 2 or 3 scenes. 

or followers... having a slight clue about your taste, i really recommend Troubles of Heroine, it adds so many followers for all tastes that it really changed my opinion about them. ;) From brutal nasty orc that kills everything in your way and demands all kinds of nasty stuff to lusty female orc killing and fucking everything to total coward (with appropiate script = will flee in battles) but demands nasty shit from you to submissive males and females alike... there's a lot to choose from.^^

good point. I just noticed the mod offers that, but your descriptions sounds alot better even. 

Followers for me were just annoying in the past because they are so bad because of the NPC AI. Slow, unreliable, not supported by many mods, no HDT stuff because stretching etc. etc. But it seems there are now mods to fix all this, plus with Naked Defeat I have a reason to use a follower really :D

Will try that Ork Bitch, she sounds like fun, haha. 
I m a bit uncertrain here, tho. As dominant followers I prefer males, but in Defeat Scenes I like to see a female follower fucked, daamn :D

22 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Followers for me were just annoying in the past because they are so bad because of the NPC AI. Slow, unreliable, not supported by many mods, no HDT stuff because stretching etc. etc. But it seems there are now mods to fix all this, plus with Naked Defeat I have a reason to use a follower really :D

Ai slow: maybe. Using an "intelligent" follower framework as Nether's one makes them more "lives". There is also the Serana Dialogue Addon (frequently updated) that "really" makes her a "living person who accompanies you".

Stretching HDT: it's a problem ONLY with the wrong settings. I made some substantial modifications that solved almos ALL my HDT problems:

1. Do not use Vsync (set iVsincPresentInterval=0 in the Skyrim.ini).

2. If you have LE 32bit, better to set your monitor to work at max 60 Hz even if capable of more.

3. Inside ALL xml files that control the various aspects of HDT stuffs like bodies, breast, genital, hairs --- > set ALL the "max linear velocity" and the "max angular velocity" to 255.

No matter what the author made instead.

4. Use a "calibrated" realistic xml BBBP main file (you can find the best one, my opinion, in the ASDAF BHUNP body on Nexus. BTW, a wonderful Bodyslide body with realistic female genitals).

ATM, I have very very limited issues with HDT hairs (and only with hairs) and it happens, normally, when the game "moves" my char to his "correct" postion to do something like mining or laying down (where available, for example in the Campfire bedrolls). In those rare case I open the "showracemenu" console command, wait some seconds till the hairs "stabilize" and then all is normal again.

Another couple of cents.

7 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Ai slow: maybe. Using an "intelligent" follower framework as Nether's one makes them more "lives". There is also the Serana Dialogue Addon (frequently updated) that "really" makes her a "living person who accompanies you".

Stretching HDT: it's a problem ONLY with the wrong settings. I made some substantial modifications that solved almos ALL my HDT problems:

1. Do not use Vsync (set iVsincPresentInterval=0 in the Skyrim.ini).

2. If you have LE 32bit, better to set your monitor to work at max 60 Hz even if capable of more.

3. Inside ALL xml files that control the various aspects of HDT stuffs like bodies, breast, genital, hairs --- > set ALL the "max linear velocity" and the "max angular velocity" to 255.

No matter what the author made instead.

4. Use a "calibrated" realistic xml BBBP main file (you can find the best one, my opinion, in the ASDAF BHUNP body on Nexus. BTW, a wonderful Bodyslide body with realistic female genitals).

ATM, I have very very limited issues with HDT hairs (and only with hairs) and it happens, normally, when the game "moves" my char to his "correct" postion to do something like mining or laying down (where available, for example in the Campfire bedrolls). In those rare case I open the "showracemenu" console command, wait some seconds till the hairs "stabilize" and then all is normal again.

Another couple of cents.

thx alot!

very interesting information here. Will definatly work with that.

Just wonder: what is ASDAF BHUNP? I use Bakas BHUNP from Nexus, is there another version?

11 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Short clip of me fucked by Corpulus at the Winking Skeever:

wow, I admit the vagina looks quite stunning. And indeed a good bit more realistic than BHUNP pure.

Question tho: 
does this body also have thigh physics? 

on BHUNP they make me mad because you basically ONLY see them when they clip with thigh boots -.-

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

I m a bit uncertrain here, tho. As dominant followers I prefer males, but in Defeat Scenes I like to see a female follower fucked, daamn :D

Same, i'm having male followers for a while now... since i installed ToH^^ It's totally worth it in other regards too, though. The amount of quests added is almost overwhelming, and while many are rather short... the main page says it adds 170 000 lines of dialogue and i think that's outdated already xD It usually doesn't force you into anything, i think mostly because the author doesn't know how so a bit of roleplay is required most times but... all important parts work pretty nicely, considering the amount of stuff. For example, other than submissive Lola or DFC followers won't forcegreet you and demand stuff, you have to initiate a dialogue so they demand things. Not necessarily the worst option though. ;)
The followers use the vanilla follower system so support shouldn't be the biggest issue at least. Physics... honestly it usually freaks out for me only, my followers usually work fine.^^ But i'm a noob in that regard and still play with the 2018 all-in-one.

What i strongly recommend though is Move it dammit. I can't really tell which version i have, according to Nexus i never even downloaded it and i thought i have a version of darconsole somewhere but i can't find it as download here. I didn't update it in years though and it just works.^^ I forgot to add it back into my loadorder when i made one from scratch and having followers without that mod was the most annoying thing.

For chain rape etc, yep, sounds all good. ❤️

18 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

What i strongly recommend though is Move it dammit. I can't really tell which version i have, according to Nexus i never even downloaded it and i thought i have a version of darconsole somewhere but i can't find it as download here. I didn't update it in years though and it just works.^^ I forgot to add it back into my loadorder when i made one from scratch and having followers without that mod was the most annoying thing.

ahahhaa, oh yeah, sums up my own trauma back in 2016/17 when I not even had started with Sex mods... feel like I had a dozen mods like Move it damnit to get things going with that stupid Lydia.

Even had some mod to summon her via hotkey because she just decided to go lost here and there -.-

14 minutes ago, Nymra said:

ahahhaa, oh yeah, sums up my own trauma back in 2016/17 when I not even had started with Sex mods... feel like I had a dozen mods like Move it damnit to get things going with that stupid Lydia.

Even had some mod to summon her via hotkey because she just decided to go lost here and there -.-

That's not really an issue in my experience with vanilla AI followers. I mean, it... *is* so far that they might not be there when a battle starts and take long enough to get there that the battle is over before they arrive, but they shouldn't get actually lost. At some point they'll just be warped to you, not sure what is the condition. Distance, i think. With submissive Lola it can be a little problem as it has mechanics, that... well... you need to be close for the forcegreet to happen. You get a message that your follower wants to speak to you, but if you just jumped down a cliff and he runs around and is nowhere to be seen... by the time he arrives i usually get whipped as punishment. I can live with that though. ;)

Having them essential is definitly a huge pro when you have no idea where they are and they start fighting two dragons! 

40 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

What i strongly recommend though is Move it dammit.

I'm for a "definitive" solution even if not so realistic. I had this but not always it worked so ... "removed follower collision". As said, not fully realistic but solves a lot of problems with followers. They no longer "bump" into you when you stop, they don't clutter a little dungeon's corridor, they don't block a door, and ... amd ... and. Even fighting, considering that the vanilla combat system was programmed by a brain damaged idiot, is better that way. And when dismissed, they return "solid" as always (and stupid as always).

5 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I'm for a "definitive" solution even if not so realistic. I had this but not always it worked so ... "removed follower collision". As said, not fully realistic but solves a lot of problems with followers. They no longer "bump" into you when you stop, they don't clutter a little dungeon's corridor, they don't block a door, and ... amd ... and. Even fighting, considering that the vanilla combat system was programmed by a brain damaged idiot, is better that way. And when dismissed, they return "solid" as always (and stupid as always).

With my mod list that wouldn't work i guess... Having a dominant follower makes spank that ass for example just better having them bumping into you.^^ And that they stand in the way for a short moment is fine for me, i don't think i ever had them blocking something for long. And for short... it's a dominant follower, so... And i don't need easier battles either, that's what i have NADE for. ;)