18 minutes ago, PenBoozerX said:

Hmm, unfortunately this version didn't work our for me consistently either. I managed to get abducted without incident once (and that still didnt pacify some bandits, they just resumed yelling warnings from a distance), and the rest 7-8 tries were a mess. I do have DDs installed.

Couple times the furniture spawned as well, but I didn't get put into it, but a message displayed "cannot use that in combat", kinda just leaving my character stuck standing next to the furniture looking awfully confused. Someone tried to come whip me in that state as well, but an error message "not it whipping furniture" or something like that displayed and the whipper left.

Quite strange. I'm not much of a testing pro but enjoy some blurps and screenshots lol:

Reveal hidden contents

The only successful attempt was here at Fort Greymoor yard. I ran in, surrendered to the only melee combatant charging at me. Only the melee combatant registered as a valid assaulter and banged my character twice then stuck her in furniture. Nobody else ever came around to do anything, the rest of the archers on the walls kept doing their usual warning shouts at me from the walls while the only melee guy eventually came to whip me.

NDt4.JPG.489253cf5d7a92b07dddd8ee6f42dec3.JPG

Reveal hidden contents

Here we have the classic re-aggroing incident I seem to have constantly after surrendering. Everyone remains pacified for a moment, then animation starts, and everything wants to kill me XD

NDt3.JPG.bfc3ee211f969a241fba22474a22c93d.JPG

Reveal hidden contents

Here I managed to have some bros attacking me even as I was still surrendering. They managed to kill me into bleedout again while sitting in surrender pose, assault didn't start and after a while the "they will hunt you now, run!" message displayed instead.

NDt1.JPG.067601012903f66f7283834f2f211c61.JPG

Same for me......get bound but no furniture only two times  on a standing pole  but no wriggle animation the surrender animation is there, got whipped once without furniture and therefor no PC animation....I havent got DDs installed.......i do hope for this mod to get functionel really really The calm thing works but just until sex is starting the all non sexinvolved bandits gets agro

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

I doubt it. DAYMOL is just incompatible with everything, I gave up on it long time ago...

When Naked Defeat works well with its basic functions I might try to check for compatibilities, but that is low priority (sorry).

If DAYMOL has a surrender hotkey you could try to use them all together with "SM Essential Player" (untested, make a complete new profile and dont try on important saves) 

well in some mod i can prioritize them simply setting a life % at wich surrender happens .... no idea if a similar features exists in your mod... seems a good replacer for sexlab submit

I am rewriting the "NPC calm part" completly now. I know it can work (and better than most other mods) because Corsec and me made it work already with Naked Dungeons Harmless feature.

So this WILL work just take some time I m afraid.

New version is out...

spent the whole day trying to fix the damned calm function. Hope it works now, it does better for me than ever before at least. But I did only test some of the more obvious spots I had problems with to date (Broken Oar Grotto, Halted Stream Camp ...)

Changelog for Version 1.3

- added debug hotkey for whipping and furniture (1 press will progress the quest to the next stage. use only to test or you will not have fun :P)

- improved timing, notifications and moaning :P

- removed some of the more ugly furnitures from the collection

- removed "tcai" console function again. Will probably be added as optional hotkey for debugging newly spawned enemies while the scene is running

- alot of minor tweaks I do not remember. This is now 10 hours constant scripting and testing, haha

IMPORTANT

Complete rewrite of the "Calm" system. In my playtests it worked nice now. 

The PC will be added to the "ndun_Harmlessfaction" on bleedout or when you surrender.

The Harmlessfaction includes dozens of factions from mods all over the place to ensure that as many NPC as possible are calmed.

If you are still attacked please report (imporant for me to know the type of NPC (name) and which mod it came from) Then I can add his faction to the next version.

Really hope this works for you now! Sorry for the inconvenience!

If you want to help:

Please report back how the mod plays for you. Especially the following issues are of interest for me:

- does your PC sheath his/her weapon after bleedout/surrender? (I added that to avoid camera breaking during sex. Sex starting with weapon drawn will lead to camera stuck)

- does your PC fall out of the furniture when you press ANY key except the wiggle and debug key?

- are you still attacked even after you are in bleedout or surrendered?

- does a furniture spawn but you are not put into it?

- does it say "prepare for some whipping" but no whip action starts?

Thx for your help!

45 minutes ago, Nymra said:

If you want to help:

Please report back how the mod plays for you. Especially the following issues are of interest for me:

- does your PC sheath his/her weapon after bleedout/surrender? (I added that to avoid camera breaking during sex. Sex starting with weapon drawn will lead to camera stuck)

- does your PC fall out of the furniture when you press ANY key except the wiggle and debug key?

- are you still attacked even after you are in bleedout or surrendered?

- does a furniture spawn but you are not put into it?

- does it say "prepare for some whipping" but no whip action starts?

Thx for your help!

I'll try my hand at this 'feedback' thing. Hoping to eventually replace defeat+deviously helpless with this, as those two are notoriously unstable.

Location: New game (I have a save with all mods but a defeat-type mod configured in the LAL cell that I use for this), exit -> 'hunting in woods' -> coc lostknifehideout01, get knocked down by the first bandits there (as it's one of the few places with two reliable male bandits).

To note: This is from a SSE installation with ... too many mods (based off Elysium via Wabbajack). Ported using CAO

• Weapon does get sheathed. Surrender doesn't seem to work (the bandits keep attacking until they knock me down), but once I get knocked down the scenario starts appropriately. 
  • When I press the interact key.
  • No! That appears to have been fixed nicely. I'm still attacked almost immediately after struggling out, which makes sense when the bandits are literally watching me but is awkward when they're facing the opposite direction. I assume this is just skyrim being skyrim. 
  •  Furniture spawned (large cross), and I was put into it.
  • Yes, but the debug messages are clear that what's going on is the furniture it put me into isn't eligible for whipping. The non-debug message just indicates that I luckily wasn't whipped, for which I'm sure my character is rather grateful.

Note: I do miss the prostitution and scavenged armor/weapon from Naked Dungeons, as those are weirdly well-implemented simple solutions to the problem of providing decent immersive ways to get some basic gear / escape DD. Hoping eventually there's a way to install this over / with ND. This is in no way intended as a criticism of your sterling efforts.

1 hour ago, transfer said:

I'll try my hand at this 'feedback' thing. Hoping to eventually replace defeat+deviously helpless with this, as those two are notoriously unstable.

Location: New game (I have a save with all mods but a defeat-type mod configured in the LAL cell that I use for this), exit -> 'hunting in woods' -> coc lostknifehideout01, get knocked down by the first bandits there (as it's one of the few places with two reliable male bandits).

To note: This is from a SSE installation with ... too many mods (based off Elysium via Wabbajack). Ported using CAO

• Weapon does get sheathed. Surrender doesn't seem to work (the bandits keep attacking until they knock me down), but once I get knocked down the scenario starts appropriately. 

I want to test this further hmm. I focussed on the actual bleedout route because that will be the major one. I even think about removing the Surrender function or move it into "System" tab together with the debug key. Surrender is only there for testing and for future possible Defeat compatibility. 
Problem: you surrender, but the system takes a while (depending I guess on specs and modload) until all the calm is in place (for this is important also the "stop combat alarm" part... 
This means it can very well be, that the lag makes the bandits down your PC while you try to surrender. Since this seems hard to impossible to fix (at the moment) it is a rather low priority.

• When I press the interact key.

you mean you break the furniture when you press "E" or "Use" key? 

is this in all directions or just when you see "Use "Furniture" in your HUD?
Because that can still be. While it is very hard to "aim" at the furniture while bound, haha. 

• No! That appears to have been fixed nicely. I'm still attacked almost immediately after struggling out, which makes sense when the bandits are literally watching me but is awkward when they're facing the opposite direction. I assume this is just skyrim being skyrim. 

I think about adding sliders that define both the time you have for finding a "flat piece of fucking ground" and for "they attack you again" after fleeing. So you can basically adjust the difficulty to escape and stuff via MCM. (possibly already in 1.4) 

•  Furniture spawned (large cross), and I was put into it.
  • Yes, but the debug messages are clear that what's going on is the furniture it put me into isn't eligible for whipping. The non-debug message just indicates that I luckily wasn't whipped, for which I'm sure my character is rather grateful.

nice :P
I think about changing the way the messages display, maybe as subtitle or as quest messages. But that also can be distracting. And Voiced... dunno :P
Seems ok as it is now. For the moment. No? :) 

Note: I do miss the prostitution and scavenged armor/weapon from Naked Dungeons, as those are weirdly well-implemented simple solutions to the problem of providing decent immersive ways to get some basic gear / escape DD. Hoping eventually there's a way to install this over / with ND. This is in no way intended as a criticism of your sterling efforts.

I plan on making this mod 100% Naked Dungeons compatible. At least from what I see it should be possible by renaming all the scripts and some properties. 

Since I m curious how this works out it is also quite high in priority. 
So you can disable "Immortality" from NDUN and use this mod instead. 

And yes, NDUN has some very neat features. But I will focus on the most interesting ones for me (guard whipping is next. I want to implement a similar furniture and escape game there. And make it trigger on "dirty" or "cum soaked" instead of naked. 

Thx alot for the feedback! gives me a good time and eases my attempts to sleep now. 12 hours of skyrim now end! 

30 minutes ago, Nymra said:

you mean you break the furniture when you press "E" or "Use" key? 

is this in all directions or just when you see "Use "Furniture" in your HUD?
Because that can still be. While it is very hard to "aim" at the furniture while bound, haha. 

Yes, precisely - I expected it to do so, just reporting it in case it wasn't expected.

I think about adding sliders that define both the time you have for finding a "flat piece of fucking ground" and for "they attack you again" after fleeing. So you can basically adjust the difficulty to escape and stuff via MCM. (possibly already in 1.4) 

❤️ more configurability. I hesitate somewhat, however, as the more configurability a mod has, the longer it takes me to start/recover when I start a new game (and need to set everything up). A way to load/save config (or, almost preferably from my perspective, a way in which the config is set independently of the save game) would be favorite, though likely a considerable amount of work.

nice :P
I think about changing the way the messages display, maybe as subtitle or as quest messages. But that also can be distracting. And Voiced... dunno :P
Seems ok as it is now. For the moment. No? :) 

It seemed perfectly fine to me, aye.

I plan on making this mod 100% Naked Dungeons compatible. At least from what I see it should be possible by renaming all the scripts and some properties. 

Since I m curious how this works out it is also quite high in priority. 
So you can disable "Immortality" from NDUN and use this mod instead. 

Awesome.

And yes, NDUN has some very neat features. But I will focus on the most interesting ones for me (guard whipping is next. I want to implement a similar furniture and escape game there. And make it trigger on "dirty" or "cum soaked" instead of naked. 

Agreed - and besides, if NDUN does a feature well there's no real reason to mess with it - definitely focus on building what you want to see; I know from experience that modding suffers when you start working on things you're not as excited to work on. Mod for fun when inspiration strikes; once it becomes work both quality and agility suffer.

Thx alot for the feedback! gives me a good time and eases my attempts to sleep now. 12 hours of skyrim now end! 

Glad to be of service. Sleep well!

50 minutes ago, hydra-2000 said:
I translated 1.0 version for my use. However, when I saw version 1.3, many events and lines were gone. Is this a cancellation of the existing events and lines?

I will work alot on the mod the next days it seems. Alot of lines will come and go or change.

1.0 was an attempt to keep as many features as possible, but that attempt failed. I am now trying to slowly work my way up from one feature to the other.

So bit by bit I will bring back more features (if I suceed). 
So I am sorry, I cannot guarantee that future translations wont get messed up again. 
But I will reach a point where my attention goes elsewhere, so as soon as there is a week without update you should be save to see no changes soon :P

Really interested in seeing where this goes! Skyrim is due for a new combat defeat system. I did like Naked Dungeons...almost, just needed a little more work.

Just out of curiosity, why didn't you use DD - Contraptions? It already has a struggle system with (some of them) having animations. A good portion of the work would have been done for you. :P 

In terms of being attacked immediately after finding a way to get released, the only two things I've seen is being teleported to another location (not very immersive) or having a cool down timer applied after being or getting released, 15-30 seconds etc. I don't know how else you could go around it, other than being attacked right away of course.  

7 hours ago, Darkblendjoe said:

Really interested in seeing where this goes! Skyrim is due for a new combat defeat system. I did like Naked Dungeons...almost, just needed a little more work.

I really hope I can live up to the expectations, my own ones included, haha. 
Combat defeat is at the core of all my games, so I can only play Skyrim again when I suceed with this project. 

Just out of curiosity, why didn't you use DD - Contraptions? It already has a struggle system with (some of them) having animations. A good portion of the work would have been done for you. :P 

Several reasons.

1. the variety is not there and will most likely never be. 

2. I plan on replacing alot of ZAP animations as soon as I learn to make animations myself

3. I want to try and improve the ZAP code too

4. I dont like the DD framework at all and the policy that comes with it. 

In terms of being attacked immediately after finding a way to get released, the only two things I've seen is being teleported to another location (not very immersive) or having a cool down timer applied after being or getting released, 15-30 seconds etc. I don't know how else you could go around it, other than being attacked right away of course.  

I dont want it to be too easy to get away. NPC already are quite stupid and the loadouts in skyrim are very different. 
So I think a variable timer (MCM option) to allow modifyng the time you have to run would be best. I just hope it ll work the way I plan haha

7 hours ago, atomicweasel said:

I have a quick question. Is the old Approach a hard requirement, or would the Redux version work just as well?

yes

all versions work since they are all designed to replace each other. 

Alright, did a little test of 1.3. LE. Harmless box ticked.

Approached Smuggler's Den. In my game there are six bandits. They quickly overpowered my PC and started raping her. However, during the rape an annoying bandit decided to attack her with his crossbow.  Not optimal! :)

10 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Alright, did a little test of 1.3. LE. Harmless box ticked.

Approached Smuggler's Den. In my game there are six bandits. They quickly overpowered my PC and started raping her. However, during the rape an annoying bandit decided to attack her with his crossbow.  Not optimal! :)

did you update from version 1.1 or 1.2?

Harmless box should not be there in 1.3 (and if you see it, dont use it :D) 

was the bandit from skyrim? that little bastard :P 

Btw you can see if the Naked Defeat added you sucessfully to harmless function in Skyrim Utility Mod by inte (Factions in MCM). 
I want to see if I can also add that in NDEF debug 

Plus next versions comes with a hotkey for tcai console command. It will be required sadly because actors that are spawned later might not respect the calm effect since their scripts fired later and get priority. the hotkey will disable combat ai and attempt to also calm new attackers

10 minutes ago, Nymra said:

did you update from version 1.1 or 1.2?

Harmless box should not be there in 1.3 (and if you see it, dont use it :D) 

was the bandit from skyrim? that little bastard :P 

Btw you can see if the Naked Defeat added you sucessfully to harmless function in Skyrim Utility Mod by inte (Factions in MCM). 
I want to see if I can also add that in NDEF debug 

Plus next versions comes with a hotkey for tcai console command. It will be required sadly because actors that are spawned later might not respect the calm effect since their scripts fired later and get priority. the hotkey will disable combat ai and attempt to also calm new attackers

I did a clean install of 1.3. Harmlessness is there under Guard Behavior. Replayed it with only 2 bandits. Killed one and surrendered to the last one. He did one rape, tied to pole and then whipping. He walked away after whipping but stayed nearby. After getting free, he attacked again as designed. I think it's working well but the more enemies there are the more things can get weird.

Here's Anissa in a bit of trouble.

Spoiler

ScreenShot4383.jpg.02a8dd0375d1dfb80f368927f486f0df.jpg

31 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

I did a clean install of 1.3. Harmlessness is there under Guard Behavior. Replayed it with only 2 bandits. Killed one and surrendered to the last one. He did one rape, tied to pole and then whipping. He walked away after whipping but stayed nearby. After getting free, he attacked again as designed. I think it's working well but the more enemies there are the more things can get weird.

Here's Anissa in a bit of trouble.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot4383.jpg.02a8dd0375d1dfb80f368927f486f0df.jpg

arggghhh... seems the wrong configscript went into the final zip. how the hell....

MCM should have only System and Defeat... my Bad (again)

guess too many internal version. 1.4 soon there... 

new Version

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog for Version 1.4

- fixed MCM

- added colored message Text

- improving the bleedout when you are defeated 

- minor fixes

IMPORTANT

1.3 seems to have some MCM options that I thought I removed. 

Please do not change or tick anything on the MCM pages "Guard Behaviour" and "Body" (page 3 and 4).

In 1.4 both pages still exist but should be empty (Placeholder text). I hope now this is all forwards and backwards compatible

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Infos for debugging purposes

For debugging:

Sexlab Disparity
Go to "debug" and look for a thing called "mutex". The mutex should be Locked (1) when Naked Defeat starts and OK (0) when it stops.

The mutex tracks dhlp suspend/resume events and "protects" scenes from other mods that start sex. 

So if you are bound to a furniture, civilian rape mods like Sexlab Adventures should NOT trigger. 

Skyrim Utiliry Mod (SUM) by inte
Go to MCM "Factions" tab. When Naked Defeat starts you should become member of the "Harmless Faction" (True) - appears at the bottom for me of the MCM page.

If Naked Defeat is over, you should no longer be in that faction.

Harmless Faction is friends with all and everything (except for the typical skyrim oddities and mods that I did not track yet) and prevents NPC from attacking you.

So if you are attacked while in Naked Defeat -> check SUM MCM for harmless faction

Also if Enemies dont attack you afterwards -> check SUM MCM for harmless faction

Console Command "tcai"

Stops combat AI, meaning NPC will no longer be able to move and/or attack.

Use only when you are attacked during naked Defeat and disable it (type the same command again) when Naked Defeat is over.

You know your way around SexLab Scripting? Please contact me via PM. I need help by improving the scenes (creature group animations and other stuff)

Alright, 1.4 did as you said.

Something weird though: Went to kill some Trolls in Graywinter Watch. Killed the first one. Let the second one win, got raped. Then, after being told to run, turned around and cast fire spells on him until he had minus 25 hitpoints. BUT HE WOULDN'T DIE! He just refused and stood back up at full health. Any ideas?

As a test, reloaded and went in and killed them both without getting defeated.

Bonus picture:

Spoiler

ScreenShot4411.jpg.de7ad4ca37a7983b47e486906cb21893.jpg

Okay, I  NEED your facial expressions in my game. No matter what mods or presets i try, my facial expressions always look so fucking boring, like they just stepped on a lego rather than getting ripped apart by a giants dick. Please be my messiah and share your secrets.

24 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Alright, 1.4 did as you said.

Something weird though: Went to kill some Trolls in Graywinter Watch. Killed the first one. Let the second one win, got raped. Then, after being told to run, turned around and cast fire spells on him until he had minus 25 hitpoints. BUT HE WOULDN'T DIE! He just refused and stood back up at full health. Any ideas?

wooow :P

that is interesting... 

Could you reproduce it? meaning doing the same thing again and the troll getting back to life too?
And when you let you get raped by both and then kill both, they both invincible? 

5 hours ago, dyzio1999 said:

Okay, I  NEED your facial expressions in my game. No matter what mods or presets i try, my facial expressions always look so fucking boring, like they just stepped on a lego rather than getting ripped apart by a giants dick. Please be my messiah and share your secrets.

Not guaranteed to look the same tho. Plus they are not refined for release yet, just how I use them (can always be improved)

I use High Poly Head, Expressive Facial Animations and I increased the size of the eyes and and how wide they open.

I use Random Emotions to make the PC look around and change expression too. 

I also use Better Blowjobs with custom settings (will also release at some point)

My Sexlab Expressions: (save yours, overwrite with mine, then import into sexlab)

Expressions0-1.7z

22 minutes ago, Nymra said:

wooow :P

that is interesting... 

Could you reproduce it? meaning doing the same thing again and the troll getting back to life too?
And when you let you get raped by both and then kill both, they both invincible? 

Ah, no, I just reloaded and killed them both. Probably just Skyrim being Skyrim.