so I finally added a group function (so there is a new requirement Lighthouse Papyrus Extender -> https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/71420 )

there will be two new commands

"Cycle Overlays on a group of NPC."

and

"Add Overlays to a new group of NPC."

and the range is 8192 units (so I was standing in the marketplace of DC and Abbot on the wall received an overlay)

so I will do some testing and I should release the update today sometime

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

"Add Overlays to a new group of NPC."

and the range is 8192 units (so I was standing in the marketplace of DC and Abbot on the wall received an overlay)

so I will do some testing and I should release the update today sometime

Yeah, the refColl method works great, no need for distance limit, just let it grab all actors in loaded area (no performance issues on my end after adding armor to each ref in refcoll). Even if it lags, it will be temporary.
One thing i noticed is that "damage" and "whip" options end up in red butt on NPCs most of the time ?, i don't know if it's because of the limited number of overlays (didn't download all of them) but i thought only spanking will give that kind of marking. 80% of raiders have red butts now (like baboons) .

Edited by lee3310

v2.430
---------------------------------
Added Skin override Defaults (for example you might want Children of Atom to have not quite ghoul-ish skin)
*Please note that dead bodies react differently to the above (some do not have factions so it will be skipped also it might require a save and reload for the body change to happen.

Changed Modifiers to have a disable option
Changed the script to remove the body conditions and Hairs from the Tattoo Modifier.
Removed several useless scripts from BA2 and source files
Removed several useless quests and aid objects.
Added several overlays to unique overlays and reworked the MCM to suit the changes (moved it to the last option)
Added the changes from Porc Overlays (removed Birthmarks and it is a placeholder at the moment (only Lactation from Cheri Looksmenu is active so I would lower the chances of this)
Added support to Cheri LooksMenu Overlays (under tramp, pelvis, and placeholder)

Added commands to get groups of NPCs to get(skips overlayed NPCs) or cycle overlays.
thus added a requirement for Lighthouse Papyrus Extender https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/71420

Edited by Invictusblade

So... Does the latest version of PorcOverlays work with v2.430?

I gave it some thought, maybe the best way to advance the development of the mod is to use SUP F4SE as it contains functions for reading values from .txt files. This would allow you to create your own directory structure and have all the overlays listed there (if an overlay mod isn't installed, the entry would be ignored).

You could create a directory structure like this: Data/ROF/Overlays/Pubes/PorcPubes/pubes.txt. 'ROF' should be the master directory for all files, 'Overlays' would indicate that it's an overlay (rather than 'Override'), 'Pubes' indicates that stuff within the directory should be added to ROF's list of pubic hair, 'PorcPubes' is the plugin name of the pubic hair mod and finally, 'pubes.txt' is an actual file containing all the FormIDs from the mod. These FormIDs should then be added to a pool of usable pubic hairs and ROF should be able to select and apply any of them.

Do note, this is just an example. Vaultbait's did pretty much the same thing with Unhealthy Craving and that mod works outstandingly well. Just a recommendation.

Ultimately, this would allow us, users, to have our own configurations for ROF and you wouldn't need to bother with supporting new/updated overlay mods.

1 hour ago, rubber_duck said:

I gave it some thought, maybe the best way to advance the development of the mod is to use SUP F4SE as it contains functions for reading values from .txt files. This would allow you to create your own directory structure and have all the overlays listed there (if an overlay mod isn't installed, the entry would be ignored).

You could create a directory structure like this: Data/ROF/Overlays/Pubes/PorcPubes/pubes.txt. 'ROF' should be the master directory for all files, 'Overlays' would indicate that it's an overlay (rather than 'Override'), 'Pubes' indicates that stuff within the directory should be added to ROF's list of pubic hair, 'PorcPubes' is the plugin name of the pubic hair mod and finally, 'pubes.txt' is an actual file containing all the FormIDs from the mod. These FormIDs should then be added to a pool of usable pubic hairs and ROF should be able to select and apply any of them.

Do note, this is just an example. Vaultbait's did pretty much the same thing with Unhealthy Craving and that mod works outstandingly well. Just a recommendation.

Ultimately, this would allow us, users, to have our own configurations for ROF and you wouldn't need to bother with supporting new/updated overlay mods.

I used SUP's file reader for a couple of reasons: 1. UC depends on RMR which was already using SUP so it wasn't a new requirement, and 2. RobCo Patcher didn't exist yet. If I were creating the mod from scratch today, I'd just include RobCo Patcher configuration to populate the mod's formlists. It has all the benefits of the older system I implemented, but with much less boilerplate needed within the mod to reinitialize lists and directly load content into them, since RCP does all that itself.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I used SUP's file reader for a couple of reasons: 1. UC depends on RMR which was already using SUP so it wasn't a new requirement, and 2. RobCo Patcher didn't exist yet. If I were creating the mod from scratch today, I'd just include RobCo Patcher configuration to populate the mod's formlists. It has all the benefits of the older system I implemented, but with much less boilerplate needed within the mod to reinitialize lists and directly load content into them, since RCP does all that itself.

Even better, thanks for info!

The point I'm trying to make here is that ROF is absolutely amazing and I've been using it for ages. However, the author over-complicated every single aspect of it. Every new update brings something different to MCM, all the new overlay mods need to be supported and implemented by him. On top of that, the instructions (both on Description page and in FOMOD installer are... well they aren't the clearest, that's for sure).

I genuinely like ROF and I want it to be as good as it can be; I'm just pointing out what I'd consider if I were the author of it. No hard feelings, eh?

27 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Even better, thanks for info!

The point I'm trying to make here is that ROF is absolutely amazing and I've been using it for ages. However, the author over-complicated every single aspect of it. Every new update brings something different to MCM, all the new overlay mods need to be supported and implemented by him. On top of that, the instructions (both on Description page and in FOMOD installer are... well they aren't the clearest, that's for sure).

I genuinely like ROF and I want it to be as good as it can be; I'm just pointing out what I'd consider if I were the author of it. No hard feelings, eh?

Yep, I'm not disagreeing with you. Just pointing out that RobCo Patcher offers a very elegant way to generalize dynamic formlists (and leveled lists if that's preferable). If ROF standardized on RBC as the primary solution for distributing its effects, it wouldn't even be a new requirement at that point.

5 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

yes, hence the following

Added the changes to Porc Overlays (removed Birthmarks and it is a placeholder at the moment (only Lactation from Cheri Looksmenu is active so I would lower the chances of this)

I should have replaced "to" to "from" but yes, I did make the changes

Hi,

@Invictusblade,

Not sure if this was reported, but seems some of the settings are not persistent - I specifically found out that this setting for Settlers reverts to `allowed only slave`.

I am currently on `INVB_OverlayFramework v2.425c` and I'll update soon to the latest. EDIT: I've updated, this seems to persist.

Furthermore, this seems to apply to captives as well and the effect is that - found 4 new ones in a location I have not been in, none of them had any overlays applied. Even manual applying required a few tries before they got something.

Spoiler

20231207121304_1.thumb.jpg.bc0ebf14f34ee5066c5ef08060a434d6.jpg20231207121251_1.thumb.jpg.6aedc1d9644b8d651a39e3638265df1b.jpg20231207091631_1.thumb.jpg.dbb1c6d89509126474764da0d5bd4a0c.jpg

EDIT:

Also I just installed the newer version. I am not sure what these options mean/do and thus if/when I need to use them? This doesn't seem to be described on your main page and the explanation in the installer - I don't understand.

Spoiler

image.png.15134740340f0c643ac2378b286e3aae.png

Edited by the.witcher

Installed the new update along with Lighthouse Papyrus. When I try running one of the new group commands it seems to kill the mod. I no longer get debug messages and my overlay commands stop working. Have to go back to save file before running the group command to get things working again.

I am having similar issue to poster above where Settlers Faction keeps reverting tattoo choice. However mine keeps reverting to Allowed ONLY Slave Tattoos.

On 12/8/2023 at 6:09 AM, dirtysham said:

Installed the new update along with Lighthouse Papyrus. When I try running one of the new group commands it seems to kill the mod. I no longer get debug messages and my overlay commands stop working. Have to go back to save file before running the group command to get things working again.

I am having similar issue to poster above where Settlers Faction keeps reverting tattoo choice. However mine keeps reverting to Allowed ONLY Slave Tattoos.

I will have a look

edit->

yep, it turns out to be a bit more buggier than I was expecting.

so DO NOT USE THE "Cycle Overlays on a group of NPC." Function (this is quite buggy)

and only use the "Add Overlays to a new group of NPC" Once per group, (because it add overlays to the same NPCs over and over again (maybe they cannot receive the added keyword?)

and I am looking into solutions at the moment (I am not sure what is going on because the group script is directly lifted from the single overlay function) *with some tweaks. the buggy cycle group is more copied than the new overlays group.

so repeat

1. DO NOT USE the "Cycle Overlays on a group of NPCs." Function (this is quite buggy)

2. only use the "Add Overlays to a new group of NPCs" ONCE per group

update-> I found the issue

I messed up one of the functions

I had (incorrect)

i += 1
		endif	
	EndWhile	

instead of (correct)

endif	
           i += 1
	EndWhile	

also I decided to add a couple of things to make it work a bit better

I will do a bit of testing and post the update in a hour or so

Edited by Invictusblade

v2.430a
---------------------------------

Critical Fixes for groups of NPCs to get(skips overlayed NPCs) or cycle overlays. *it should work now

Added a perk to given when a NPC has received an overlay (mainly to prevent the groups of NPCs from getting more overlays when the new overlays group command is used)

Added a scripted event to activate Faction Managers

Changed the commands to use faction managers instead of Custom overlay Manager *God I need better names **fix this in the next patch

maybe one or two more minor fixes (if any)

btw about the perk system, I tried to make the selection system work based solely on the existing keywords but it doesn't seem to work properly so the perks were required.

the perk does nothing, it is merely a symbol of being overlayed.

also if you are unsure which group command to use the cycle overlay command will remove existing overlays from the NPCs and then it will give the perk.

I don't know where to start with this so I'll get straight to the point. The mod doesn't do anything.
I installed the requirements, installed overlays, they're all working ingame if I apply them manually. But no NPC get any overlays applied to them after hours of walking around the commonwealth. No raiders, no settlers, no captives, no companions....nobody. I even tried setting the chances extra high. 100% base chance and1x to 4x multiplier for different types of overlays. Still nothing. When I enable the debug function with notification, my screen gets flooded with notifications like "applying overlays "x" to raider (actor". But nothing ever happens. When I try to cycle through overlays with the hotkey function on a companion it generally doesn't work either. (I managed to get it to work a few times). I only get a "Applying overlays" notification but that is it.

I also tried resetting and reloading the mod. I checked the arrays tab and the overlays are recognized by the mod.

Anyone got any ideas what could be going wrong? Just let me know if you need any screenshots or whatever.

Edit: I found the culprit. Having body hair overlays enabled was causing this mod to not apply any overlays at all. I disabled it in all menus and now it's working.

Edited by Þursona
14 hours ago, Þursona said:

I don't know where to start with this so I'll get straight to the point. The mod doesn't do anything.
I installed the requirements, installed overlays, they're all working ingame if I apply them manually. But no NPC get any overlays applied to them after hours of walking around the commonwealth. No raiders, no settlers, no captives, no companions....nobody. I even tried setting the chances extra high. 100% base chance and1x to 4x multiplier for different types of overlays. Still nothing. When I enable the debug function with notification, my screen gets flooded with notifications like "applying overlays "x" to raider (actor". But nothing ever happens. When I try to cycle through overlays with the hotkey function on a companion it generally doesn't work either. (I managed to get it to work a few times). I only get a "Applying overlays" notification but that is it.

I also tried resetting and reloading the mod. I checked the arrays tab and the overlays are recognized by the mod.

Anyone got any ideas what could be going wrong? Just let me know if you need any screenshots or whatever.

Edit: I found the culprit. Having body hair overlays enabled was causing this mod to not apply any overlays at all. I disabled it in all menus and now it's working.

I will have a look because that is weird

which overlays mod do you have?

On 12/12/2023 at 4:49 PM, Þursona said:

As stated before - this also affects me. I just updated to the latest ` 2.430a ` and entered a new location. Captives didn't have overlays. I manually cycled them - no overlays appeared. I then disabled (set to 0) the slider for body hair under ` General Options ` and then cycled them again - and it worked. Thus, it seems that having ` Body Hair ` slider active prevents overlays from appearing for whatever reason.

I also report once more that the MCM setting values are not sticky and they revert back to some hard-coded value. Specifically ` Settler Slave Tattoo`s Options ` keeps reverting to ` Allowed Only slave...`

I know this is a process and I appreciate your work :) When this works, it's awesome!

15 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look because that is weird

which overlays mod do you have?

I hope this screenshot provides enough info. It's unclear to me if I need to install TCD ROF patch or not, it hasn't been updated in a while and I couldn't find info about it on the mod page.

Something else I noticed. After closing and restarting the game, hair on my companion is reverted back to it's vanilla state.

Screenshot (840).png

On 12/14/2023 at 2:56 AM, the.witcher said:

As stated before - this also affects me. I just updated to the latest ` 2.430a ` and entered a new location. Captives didn't have overlays. I manually cycled them - no overlays appeared. I then disabled (set to 0) the slider for body hair under ` General Options ` and then cycled them again - and it worked. Thus, it seems that having ` Body Hair ` slider active prevents overlays from appearing for whatever reason.

I also report once more that the MCM setting values are not sticky and they revert back to some hard-coded value. Specifically ` Settler Slave Tattoo`s Options ` keeps reverting to ` Allowed Only slave...`

I know this is a process and I appreciate your work :) When this works, it's awesome!

ok, I found the problem with Settler Captive, I left the Custom version in that option

On 12/14/2023 at 9:21 AM, Þursona said:

Well, after closing and launching the game again, the mod doesn't apply any overlays anymore. The Body hair settings are still disabled. Now I'm clueless.

On 12/14/2023 at 9:22 AM, Þursona said:

I set the Body Hair Overlays slider to 0. I also set all Body Hair Tattoo multiplier options to "disabled" (Disabled, 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x).

that is still really weird

On 12/14/2023 at 9:31 AM, Þursona said:

I hope this screenshot provides enough info. It's unclear to me if I need to install TCD ROF patch or not, it hasn't been updated in a while and I couldn't find info about it on the mod page.

Something else I noticed. After closing and restarting the game, hair on my companion is reverted back to it's vanilla state.

Screenshot (840).png

I am downloading the Mod to see if there is a difference between the versions posted.

the version that I am using is the "NPCMaleBodies_2.0a loose version"

edit-> they are the same file

new edit->I forgot this part

then do number 3 of my signature under the spoiler then do the following

so do the following, when you playing next, turn on debug in the Basic ROF MCM (only to trace messages(the Middle one)) and play around for a while.

things to do

1. force overlays on NPCs via MCM Commands

2. walk around a new area that you haven't visited before.

and upload the papyrus log here on this thread

edit-> also one more question, Male or Female? (or both gender don't work?)

one more thing-> can you post a screenshot of a NPC who has been 'broken' and show the overlay message box using the command

"Show Overlays on NPC" (or post the screenshot of the notification that says that there isn't an overlay)

Edited by Invictusblade

On 12/15/2023 at 12:21 PM, Invictusblade said:

ok, I found the problem with Settler Captive, I left the Custom version in that option

that is still really weird

I am downloading the Mod to see if there is a difference between the versions posted.

the version that I am using is the "NPCMaleBodies_2.0a loose version"

edit-> they are the same file

new edit->I forgot this part

then do number 3 of my signature under the spoiler then do the following

so do the following, when you playing next, turn on debug in the Basic ROF MCM (only to trace messages(the Middle one)) and play around for a while.

things to do

1. force overlays on NPCs via MCM Commands

2. walk around a new area that you haven't visited before.

and upload the papyrus log here on this thread

edit-> also one more question, Male or Female? (or both gender don't work?)

one more thing-> can you post a screenshot of a NPC who has been 'broken' and show the overlay message box using the command

"Show Overlays on NPC" (or post the screenshot of the notification that says that there isn't an overlay)

So I did what you asked me to do. Papyrus1.log is from when I coc from around Diamond City to Sanctuary. For some reason the mod was working then. I was able to apply overlays to my follower Cait. So I closed the game and launched it again...et voilà...mod's broken again. Papyrus0.log I travelled from Sanctuary to Abernathy Farm and also tried applying overlays to Cait several times. I stood at Abernathy Farm for about a minute to give the mod some time to apply overlays but nothing happened.

Spoiler

From when I left the basement in Sanctuary that I coc to.

20231217185153_1.jpg.c132cc862cd4203c03c83443a4828a90.jpg

Old overlays

20231217185345_1.thumb.jpg.30a0ecb83df8ae38c985dbcd19bc4719.jpg

Applying new overlays

20231217185359_1.jpg.2a260e009f0bc0310a20d712d2fe9da0.jpg

New overlays, notice the hair

20231217185523_1.thumb.jpg.ec272be9ac911732e7126e3d8ce97c83.jpg

Same overlays after restarting the game. Hair back to vanilla.

20231217185902_1.thumb.jpg.503a52129162694d7ced587f533a4f20.jpg

Checking for overlays after restarting the game and trying to apply new ones

20231217185948_1.jpg.e6530b3b725c778a8943d5084fba8b02.jpg

Same thing here

20231217190315_1.jpg.1d1ca15f185d8e6ab4db9962b8fdc9b6.jpg

And here

20231217190333_1.jpg.12fede7d69383eac12664647ca186dec.jpg

The overlays not working applies to all NPC, male...female...doesn't matter. It also doesn't matter if they're "workshopnpc" or just "actor" or whatever.

Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Þursona
5 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

I too am experiencing issues with the latest version. No overlays appear on NPCs whatsoever. Reverting to v2.425 seems to have fixed the issue, will stay on it for now.

I spoke too soon. After removing v2.430 and installing v2.425, I went to ROF MCM to reset arrays and quest, but no overlays get applied to NPCs. Something went terribly wrong, and I have no idea what.

The only solution now is to revert to a save which was made with v2.425, but I've progressed quite a bit in the game and wouldn't like to replay the whole thing. Is there an alternative?

well two things,

1. I think both of you need to post your load order. (do number 2 of my signature under the spoiler)

because there is something else going on with it

overlays is one thing(they can be easily cleared) but the hair is something else all together.

(one of the '"issues" is that the mod has is that it loses the original hair whenever it is used and your hair keeps coming back so the problem looks like it is a mod incompatibility) *something is springing Cait back to default or something.

also I thought I updated the MCM's to include some of the changes but I cannot find them (this has led to bugs)

btw I did go over my version, and it seems to work fine for me so far (maybe it requires a lot more time) (giving Cait overlays and a new haircut(god she looks different))

2. I really need to get back into working on WDF and FPER

Edited by Invictusblade
On 12/18/2023 at 2:35 AM, Invictusblade said:

well two things,

1. I think both of you need to post your load order. (do number 2 of my signature under the spoiler)

because there is something else going on with it

overlays is one thing(they can be easily cleared) but the hair is something else all together.

(one of the '"issues" is that the mod has is that it loses the original hair whenever it is used and your hair keeps coming back so the problem looks like it is a mod incompatibility) *something is springing Cait back to default or something.

also I thought I updated the MCM's to include some of the changes but I cannot find them (this has led to bugs)

btw I did go over my version, and it seems to work fine for me so far (maybe it requires a lot more time) (giving Cait overlays and a new haircut(god she looks different))

2. I really need to get back into working on WDF and FPER

I finished my 1st playthrough (yay! 250 hours :) what a blast!)

I'll be starting my fresh new game soon adn will keep on posting. I hope a lot of stuff will work better now since all the mods will load on game start.

Anyway,

mod load order:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*HUDFramework.esm
*XDI.esm
*BakaFramework.esm
*WorkshopFramework.esm
*REFramework.esm
*PPF.esm
*Community Fixes Merged.esp
*TMR_GlitchfinderAIO.esm
*Ownership Fixes.esp
*OutlineWorkshopShader.esl
*TortureDevices.esm
*AAF.esm
*AAFThemes.esl
*WashOutThatCum.esl
*ComfySocks.esl
*behSlaveMarket.esm
*SkimpyArmorKeywordResource.esm
*lnrLMFO4AllInOne-AdditionalPubicHairOverlays.esl
*lnrLMFO4AllInOne-PubesForeverOverlays.esl
*porcOverlays.esl
*MaleBodies.esm
*INVB_OverlayFramework.esp
*TacticalReload.esm
*porcPubes.esl
*ECF.esl
*RSE_II_Resources.esm
*Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
*Enhanced Vanilla Armor and Clothing.esp
*Fixed Gobo Effects.esp
*Wetness Shader Fix.esp
*DiamondCityBillboards.esp
*FO4ParticlePatch.esp
*WeaponModFixes-GOTY.esp
*Community Fixes Merged - Weapon Mod Fixes Patch.esp
*RAW INPUT.esp
*Less Annoying Berry Mentats.esp
*LetMeUseThat.esp
*Complex Vendors.esp
*Complex Vendors - UFO4P Patch.esp
*BlockingOverhaul.esp
*NPCs Use Items.esp
*A Forest.esp
*Dynamic Lights and shadows Overhaul.esp
*NiceBush.esp
*ENBLightsHDRPatch.esp
*UltraInteriorLighting.esp
*MutilatedDeadBodies.esp
*PlayerComments.esp
*FirstPersonMessagesMerged.esp
*ImmersiveAnimationFramework.esp
*Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
*Thrive Redone.esp
*Bastion.esp
*SimplePowerArmorReductionSystem.esp
*Keep Radiants In Commonwealth.esp
*Weapon Scrapping Redone.esp
*Clothing Scrapping Redone.esp
*Gloomy Glass.esp
*FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part1.esp
*VividFallout - AiO - BestChoice.esp
*Targeted Textures.esp
*WAVE.esp
*Companion Thoughts Overhaul.esp
*IcebreakerCDO-Piper.esp
*AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
*Fallout 4 AI Overhaul.esp
*NAC.esp
*ilbtest.esp
*Flashy_PersonalEssentials.esp
*BoundInPublic.esp
*Backpacks of the Commonwealth.esp
*GoodneighborView.esp
*Burst Impact Blast FX.esp
*Modern Firearms.esp
*MagnoCumGaudio.esp
*RSE_II_CSA.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*TerrainUndersides.esp
*RealHandcuffs.esp
*AkaWaterWorld.esp
*MWoW.esp
*PuddleReflectionFix.esp
*IAF - Far Harbor & Nuka World.esp
*PD_VisualReload.esp
*ShellRain.esp
*Recycle.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
*New Landscape Grass v4 Light .esp
*FusionGirl.esp
*A-Body.esp
*AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*AVilas_CHAKPack.esp
*Deathclaw_nude.esp
*ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*PenPos.esp
*UAP Moans.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*Zaz Particle Effects.esp
*ZaZOut4.esp
*CumOverlays.esp
*GetDirty.esp
GetDirty_NoCleanlinessPatchForCWSS.esp
*TatsAfterRape.esp
*Custom Moans.esp
*OutfitSwitcher.esp
*dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
*AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*Wasteland Heroines Replacer All in One_2.0.esp
*AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*BraveAnims.esp
*BraveAnims_Fix.esp
*Prisoner Shackles.esp
*CRX.esp
*Commonwealth Captives.esp
*Deeper Thoughts - Expressive Curie.esp
*Elzee Cough.esp
*Jump Grunt.esp
*Stimpaks help you breathe.esp
*Wet Effects.esp
*Elzee Breathe.esp
*Elzee Jolly Item Sounds.esp
*Elzee Have a Seat.esp
*KSHairdos_oel.esp
*Lots More Facial Hair.esp
*BetterSettlers.esp
*Facials.esp
*BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
*SimpleSettlers.esp
*AAF_Dirty_Sex.esp
*Elzee Dynamic Timescale.esp
*Realistic Death Physics - ALL DLC.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*PlatinumCurieV2.1.esp
*SexEd.esp
*ComMoisturizer.esp
*3dscopes-replacer.esp
*STEALTH AND DETECTION SYSTEM 5c.esp
*FIS-Naming-Weap-Armo-EN.esp
*M8rDisablePipboyEffects.esp
*ScopeOverlayDOF.esp
*3rd Person Cam SmallFix.esp
*ConditionBoy.esp
*Live Dismemberment - Regular.esp
*More_Clothes_Textures.esp
*Commonwealth Captives NPC Patch.esp
*JaxsIncrementalSaveManager.esp
*Stylish_Bloomer_FG.esp
*CCOCheekyCasualsReplacer.esp
*CCOFoxyFactionsReplacer.esp
*CCOSaucySettlersReplacer.esp
*CCOVulgarVillainsReplacer.esp
*ASA.esp
*Crimson_Punk_Outfit.esp
*Kharneth_Slave_Clothes.esp
*Venus_Nine_FG.esp
*CC_Outfit_Injector.esp
*CCOI_StylishBloomer.esp
*CCOI_VenusNine.esp
*HumanResources.esp
*CCOCaitCorsetReplacer.esp
*dcc-bp-lol.esp
*VtawWardrobe5.esp
*VtawWardrobe6.esp
*VtawWardrobe7.esp
*VtawWardrobe8.esp
*CCOI_VTAW5.esp
*CCOI_VTAW6.esp
*CCOI_VTAW7.esp
*CCOI_VTAW8.esp
*MWHitFx.esp
*Vivid Fallout - LOD.esp
*Vivid Fallout - Nuka World LOD.esp
*Vivid Fallout - Far Harbor LOD.esp
*FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part2.esp
*VividFallout - Quarry - BestChoice.esp
*IcebreakerCDO-Settlements.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*SlaveTattoos.esp
*ElderlyAndChildrenVanillaAnims.esp
*PlayerH2HAnim.esp
*Crackle.esp
*ws_pubes.esp
*LewdMarks.esp
*INVB_OverlayFramework_DeadOverlays.esp
ServitronStrap.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*AAF_SCRS.esp
*PhotoMode.esp
*SettleObjExpandPack.esp
*SettleObjExpandPack-AllLightShadowEnabler.esp
*ScreenArcherMenu.esp
*CompanionStatus.esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*CumNWealth_mutant.esp
*Zaz Particles.esp
*CigaretteInMouth.esp
*Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment.esp
*BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
*BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
*Dogmeat's Backpack.esp
*Carry Weight Revised - 100-5.esp
*Backback_TeddyBearByFeather.esp
*Scavver's Backpacks.esp
*Diacute's Backpack Of The Commonwealth.esp
*AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp
*LightUp2.0.esp
*AAF_Violate.esp
*AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
*AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
*AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp
*Aigni_UltraWide.esp
*NAC-NW.esp
*NAC-FH.esp
*Grasslands - Healthy.esp
*SunLightAlignment.esp
*FlaconOil_BA2_2K_Part3.esp
*PIE_AForestChoppableTrees.esp
*NACX-AN76-WeatherCompatibility.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*LenA_RadMorphing.esp
*UnhealthyCraving.esp
*UnhealthyCraving_GetDirty.esp
*ImTalkingToYou.esp
*Lightweight Lighting.esp
*WET.esp
*PRP.esp
*PRP-Compat-UIL.esp
*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
*ELFX_ENBLight_Patch.esp
*Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
*MAIM Distributor.esp
*MAIM 2.esp
*MAIM 2 - Stimpaks Help You Breathe Patch.esp
*MAIM 2 - Dismemberment Patch.esp
*Vivid Waters.esp

mod order (mo2 left pane order, so overwrite order i guess) take not below is in reverse order: top is last in mo2 pane. Mods are prefixed with ` + ` sign.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
-= = = = = NEW & TESTING = = = = =_separator
+Ultra Wide Interface (21x9)
+OUTPUT BodySlide
+ZeX - ZaZ Extended Skeleton
+Jax's Incremental Save Manager
+Female Children and Elderly Exclusive Vanilla Animations
-- - - = = ALWAYS LAST = = - - -_separator
+Perverted Perks
+Patch for animations (SquirtCum Effects, cum overlays, stages, fixes) 11.0
+AAF_SCRS_Cr
+[AAF] Clean SFX - VaultGirl Voicetype (Regular Version)
+Release_NSFWsoundpack_03_01
+Ultimate AAF Patch
-LL Patches (Near Last)_separator
+AAF Violate Voice Sound
+Raider Pet Voice Sound
-AAF Sex Em Up Voiced Extension
-SexualHarassment Voice Sound
-LL VoicePack_separator
+Lewd Expressions
+Release_50Shades_FluidPatch
+50Shades_v01_5
+Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17
+Brave's Animations
+Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3
+BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3
+SavageCabbages Animation Pack
+C.H.A.K. Animation Pack
+FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b
+Mutated Lust v1.4
+Release_CreaturePackDLC_v01
+Release_CreaturePack_v03_01
+Vadermania[AAF]
+FARELLE_ANIM_MOD_DEV_0.1.2
+Release_BadEnd_v01_05
+Atomic Lust
+ZaZOut4
-LL Animations_separator
-AAF_SEU_V1.19
+Whistle Sound Replacer
-AAF Spectators v1.4
-SexHarassment1.19.4
-AAF Morning Sex With Lover v1.2.1
-SexAttributes2.7.4
-LL Gameplay (This or MCG - ONLY ONE for playthrough)_separator
+AAF - Autonomy Enhanced Redux
+AAF Violate
+(Optional) CompanionStatus_MCG_Version_1.0
+(Optional) LightUp2.0_MCG_Version_1.0
+MCG_(MagnoCumGaudio_FO4)
+RSEII_CSA(v3.1)
+RSE_II_Resources_ESM (v1.0)
-LL MCG (Magno CUM Gaudio)_separator
+Unhealthy Craving
+Rad Morphing Redux
+Sex Education
+LL Gameplay and Utility_separator
+AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_4.025
-LL Pregnancy_separator
+Commonwealth Captives Outfit Injector
+Vtaw Wardrobe 8 Bodyslides
+Vtaw Wardrobe 8 - CBBE - BodySlide
+Vtaw Wardrobe 7 Bodyslides
+Vtaw Wardrobe 7 - CBBE - BodySlide
+Vtaw Wardrobe6 Bodyslides
+Vtaw Wardrobe 6 - CBBE - BodySlide
+Vtaw Wardrobe 5 Bodysldies
+Vtaw Wardrobe 5 - CBBE - BodySlide
+Crimson Punk FG
+Venus Nine Baseball Uniform FG
+Kharneth Slave Clothes - Fusion Girl - CBBE
+Comfy Socks - CBBE Bodyslide
+Absolutely Skimpy Attire
+Stylish Bloomer FG
-LL Captives Clothes_separator
+Human Resources
+BoundInPublic1.3.3
+Plugs of the Commonwealth 112 (navi v2)
+Commonwealth Captives NPC Patch
+Commonwealth Captives v1.00
+CRX
+Prisoner Shackles
+Real Handcuffs
+TortureDevices
-LL Devious Devices, Enslavement, Torture etc_separator
+Random Overlay Framework
+PorcPubes_Esl_02a
+NPCMaleBodies_2.0a BA2 version
+Porcoverlays_esl_02a
+LewdMarks 1.4
+CBBE Pubic Hair Overlays
+LooksMenu - Pubes Forever (Fallout 4 Edition)
+LooksMenu - Additional Pubic Hair Overlays
+Captive Tattoos
+TattooAfterRape1.1.2
-LL ROF (Random Overlay Framework)_separator
+Get Filthy 2k
+MWoW Cleaning Mod
+Commonwealth Moisturizer
+CumOverlays v1.4
+AAF Dirty Sex 1.0
+Wash Out That Cum
+Build Your Own Pool
+GET DIRTY (take a bath)
+LL Bathing & Dirtiness_separator
+SUP F4SE
+Lighthouse Papyrus Extender
+Baka ScrapHeap - Script Memory Limit Expander
+Workshop Framework
+Baka Framework
+Vioxsis Strap-ons - ZeX Bones Fixed
+Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4
+Strap-on,viodoe,dick for femaleservitron 4.2
+Custom Moans
+ECF
+AAF Vanilla-Kinky-Creatures Sex Animation Themes
+Advanced Animation Framework
-LL REQUIRED Basics + extension _separator
+RD_SAKR_Repository_v300723.1
+SkimpyArmorKeywordResource1.1.2
+F4z Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
+LLFP-v46-20230716
-# # # # # # # LOVER LAB # # # # # # #_separator
+Screen Archer Menu
+Settlement Objects Expansion Pack
+FO4 Photo Mode
-ML UI Screen Archer (Photo Mode)_separator
+FallUI - Sleep and Wait
+FallUI - Confirm Boxes
+FIS - The NEW FallUI Item Sorter
+FallUI - Map
+FallUI - Icon Library
+FallUI - HUD
+FallUI
+Companion Status HUD
-ML UI_separator
+Immersive Animation Framework
+Barber and Surgery Camera Fix
+Player Exclusive Kicks and Punches Animations
+Two Handed Melee Animations (Player and NPCs)
+Sprint (Male - Player Only)
+Rifles and Shotguns (Player Only)
+Reload Blend Animations
+Power Armor Animations (Player and NPCs)
+Pistol Animations (Player Only)
+One Handed Melee Animations (Player and NPCs)
+NPC Rifle Animations
+Heavy Weapon Animations (Player and NPCs)
+Heavy Shoulder Fired Animations (Player and NPCs)
+Assault Rifle Animations (Player Only)
+Lowered Weapons 1.1
+Comprehensive Third Person Controller Camera Tweaks
-ML Animations_separator
+Fallout 4 AI Overhaul
-ML AI_separator
+FlaconOil's Complete Retexture Project
+Vivid Fallout - Thicket Excavations Quarry 1k-2k-4k - Complex Parallax Support
+Vivid Fallout - LOD and Far Distant Detail - Nuka World
+Vivid Fallout - LOD and Distant Detail - Far Harbor
+Vivid Fallout - LOD and Far Distant Detail
+Vivid Fallout - All in One
+Enhanced Blood Textures
+Burst Impact Blast FX 9.5
-ML Visuals_separator
+Amazing FollowerTweaks Plus (AFT Plus)
+Amazing FollowerTweaks
-ML Companions_separator
+Icebreaker - Settlements - Settler Dialogue Overhaul
+Companion Thoughts Overhaul
+Icebreaker - Piper - Companion Dialogue Overhaul
+Deeper Thoughts - Curie
+Player Comments and Head Tracking
-ML Dialogue expansion_separator
+Better Settlers
+Facials for Everyone - Less than Fresh Faces
+Simple Settlers
+Platinum Curie - The Return
+Wasteland Heroines Replacer and Presets All in One
-ML NPC_separator
+Wet Effects
+Have a Seat
+Jolly Item Sounds
+Running Breathing
+Cough
+Workbench Humming - Cut content restored
+Stimpaks help you breathe
+Jump Grunt
+Improved Map with Visible Roads
+Outfit Switcher 2.2
+First Person Messages - All DLC
+Shell Rain
+Visual Reload
+Pip-Boy Flashlight
-ML Immersion_separator
+MW Player Hit Sounds and Effects Redux
+MAIM 2
+Live Dismemberment
+Condition Boy - Now with Condition Girl
-ML Combat MAIM_separator
+ModernFirearms.2.6.9-fix.1
+Tactical Reload
+See-Through-Scopes
-ML Combat_separator
+Classy Chassis Outfits - Eli's Armour Replacer
+Classy Chassis Outfits - Cait's Corset
+Classy Chassis Outfits - Vulgar Villains
+Classy Chassis Outfits - Foxy Factions
+Classy Chassis Outfits - Cheeky Casuals
+Classy Chassis Outfits - Saucy Settlers
+Just another Piper Outfit
+More Clothes and Textures
+Eli's Armour Compendium - CBBE and BodySlide 1.5
-ML Armors Clothing Items Weapons_separator
+Diacute's Backpacks of the Commonwealth
+Scavver's Backpack Edit
+Wearable Backpacks and Pouches Edit
+Teddybear Backpacks Edit
+Scavver's Backpacks
+Common Wealth Teddy Bears
+Dogmeat's Backpacks of the Commonwealth
+Dogmeat's Backpack
+Backpacks of the Commonwealth
+Wearable Backpacks and Pouches
+Carry Weight Revised - 100-5
-ML Backpacks_separator
+Recycle - Give Me My Leftovers Back
+Crackle_1.0.7
+AN76 - NAC-X Patch
+An76 - A Forest Patch
+Flashy(JoeR) - Advanced Needs 76
-ML Survival_separator
+Flashy(JoeR) - Crime And Punishment
+Light Em Up 2.0 - Smokable Cigarettes with Survival Autosave
+CigaretteInMouth
+STEALTH AND DETECTION SYSTEM 5c
+Realistic Death Physics - No Animations
+Dynamic Timescale and Chime
-ML Gameplay_separator
+Natural 2K Face Textures
+Radiation Queen Skin Textures for Fusion Girl - CBBE - Atomic Beauty - Atomic Fusion
+Lots More Facial Hair
+KS Hairdos - Addon(s) with Physics
+Commonwealth Cuts - KS Hairdos - ApachiiSkyHair
+Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2.5a
+The Eyes of Beauty Fallout Kaleidoscope Edition - All-in-One
+Female Neck Tweaks
+HN66s and XAZOMNs Distinctive Teeth for FO4
+Wasteland Salon - Hair Texture Improvement Mod
+A-Body - Male Body Replacer
+MTM OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset
+OCBPC-0.3-ZeX4
+FusionGirl
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+Kirs freckles
+HAIR MOD - Blonde hair with Dark eyebrows
+Eye Normal Map Fix Fallout 4 Edition
+Extended Facial Sculpting - now with 90 percent less beta
+Looks Menu Customization Compendium
+LooksMenu
-ML Body Face Hair & NPC cosmetics_separator
+Preset pack 5
+Preset pack 4
+Preset pack 3
+Preset pack 2
+Preset pack
+Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon preset
-ML Face Presets_separator
+Mutilated Dead Bodies
-ML Location tweaks_separator
+Delightful Ivy - HD Vine Retexture - a natural and realistic green and brown plant overhaul
+NXGEN - Nice Bush
+A Forest 0.8
+New Landscape Grass
+Grass Reworked
+GRASSLANDS - A Fallout 4 Grass Overhaul
-ML Green Wasteland_separator
+Sunlight Alignment Tweak - Better Dawn and Dusk
+ELFX and ULR merged patch
+Enhanced Lights and FX
+Ultra Interior Lighting
+Fallout4 Dynamic Lights and Shadows Overhaul
+Improved Lighting Ballistics (ILB)
-ML Lighting mods_separator
+NAC X - NATURAL AND ATMOSPHERIC COMMONWEALTH 10 - Legacy Edition
-ML Weather_separator
+Vivid Waters
-ML Water_separator
+ENB Helper for Fallout 4
-ENB_separator
-# # # # MY OWN CHOICES # # # #_separator
+Enhanced Vanilla Armor and Clothing - EVAC
+Terrain Undersides - 2 Million Sunblock
+Goodneighbor View
+Diamond City Billboards
+Sniper Scope Overlay And Reticles Replacement
+Northern Foothills Rocks Fix
+WAVE - Wave Animation Vanilla Enhanced
+WET
+Fallout 4 Particle Patch - No More Glowing Objects
+Targeted Textures - Vanilla textures upscaled fixed and sized
+Gloomy Glass - All transparent materials revised
+Lightweight Lighting - A weather and interior lighting overhaul
-Visuals_separator
+Encounter Zone Recalculation (Continuous Level Scaling)
+Clothing Scrapping Redone
+Weapon Scrapping Redone
+Thrive Redone
+Keep Radiants in the Commonwealth UFO4P Version
+SPARS - Simple Power Armor Reduction System
+Bastion - A Power Armor Overhaul
+DirectHit
+NPCs Use Items
+Blocking Overhaul
+Vish's Patch Hub (UFO4P)
+Complex Vendors
-Gameplay_separator
+Let Me Use That
+Outline Workshop Highlight Only
+Crafting Highlight Fix
+Extended Dialogue Interface
+MCM Categorizer - Sorter Folder Categories
+MCM Booster
+MCM Settings Manager
+Mod Configuration Menu
+HUDFramework
-User Interface_separator
+Simple Offence Suppression F4
+Deadeye Weapon Effect Fix
+To Your Face FO4
+Im Talking to You
+Less Annoying Berry Mentats
+Remember Lockpick Angle - Updated
+Friendly Fire
+Remove Ammo from Dropped Guns
+RAW INPUT - The Ultimate Mouse Sensitivity Fix
+Classic Holstered Weapons System (CHW)
+Bullet Counted Reload System (BCR)
+Unlimited Survival Mode - F4SE
+Whose Quest Is It Anyway
-Tweaks_separator
+Simple Puddle Reflection Flicker Fix (Water and Blood)
+Previsibines Repair Pack (PRP) Stable Branch UPDATE
+Previsibines Repair Pack (PRP) Stable Branch
+Community Fixes Merged weapon mod fixes
+Weapon Mod Fixes
+NPC Drinking Fix
+Guard Post Animation Tweak - No More Finger Guns
+Marine Wet suit Material Fix
+Marine Combat Armor Material Fix
+Reload Fix
+3rd Person Behavior Fixes
+MGEF Condition Bug Fix
+Long Save Bug Fix
+Fixed Gobo Effects
+Fixed Protectron Textures
+Wetness Shader Fix
+Weapon Debris Crash Fix
+Interior NavCut Fix
+Outfit ReDress Fix
+Armor Penetration Bug Fix - F4SE
+Jet Script Bug Fix
+The Midnight Ride - Glitchfinder All-In-One
+Community Fixes Merged
+Ownership Fixes
+Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch - UFO4P
+Sprint Stuttering Fix
+Buffout 4
-Bug Fixes_separator
+Random Encounter Framework
+Baka MaxPapyrusOps
+RobCo Patcher
+Long Loading Times Fix
+High FPS Physics Fix
+Better Console - F4SE
+Console Commands Extender
+Address Library for F4SE Plugins
+PrivateProfileRedirector F4 - Faster game start (INI file cacher)
-Utilities_separator
*DLC: Automatron
*DLC: Contraptions Workshop
*DLC: Far Harbor
*DLC: Nuka-World
*DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop
*DLC: Wasteland Workshop