52 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

Added a hard requirement for Spell Perk Item Distributor

Which in turn says it needs both Baka Framework and MSVC++ redistributables (in addition to F4SE and Address Library, of course), just so folks are aware.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Which in turn says it needs both Baka Framework and MSVC++ redistributables (in addition to F4SE and Address Library, of course), just so folks are aware.

Maybe it's just me but whenever I look at like the redistributables download page from links like on the baka framework on nexus I get scared off because I got no idea what I'm looking at.

56 minutes ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Found a slight problem with the new version. The plugin INVB_OverlayFramework_Tattoo_TCDOverlaysSET has a requirement for INVB outfits framework as a master which I thought was discontinued with this new system? or my bad?

sorry I will make the changes

(there are quite a few different files, sorry)

so I have started working on the invisible dead body problem. and made a beta for ROF.

and the making of the beta made me realise that I already fixed this issue in the versions with Outfit_Framework (and I didn't even know it)

see before I made Outfit_framework, I already had a bodygen fixer running and it would have override anything from outfit_Framework.

and I made an assumption.

Bloody hell

(let me know if I am wrong because I am basing it of my work today)

23 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so this latest version has been out for a little bit. (a few days)

does anyone have any performance issues?

I have experience some but my game is so bloated that I cannot tell half of the time. also I am testing my other mods.

Hi, Invictusblade. I haven't noticed any performance issues different than normal (I also have an absurd number of mods), but I just figured I'd mention the latest archive says 2.00a on the outside and 1.35b in the Mod Manager. I mention it just to make sure the 2.00a has the contents you intended. It certainly seems to work fine :) Thanks.

23 minutes ago, Karna5 said:

Hi, Invictusblade. I haven't noticed any performance issues different than normal (I also have an absurd number of mods), but I just figured I'd mention the latest archive says 2.00a on the outside and 1.35b in the Mod Manager. I mention it just to make sure the 2.00a has the contents you intended. It certainly seems to work fine :) Thanks.

I notice a bit of a slowdown but like I said somewhere, that my game is bloated so it could be that.

about the version numbers, I might have missed a number in the first page of FOMOD. (I always seem to forgot that)

personally I am more annoyed that I "fixed" the dead body issue when I had the Outfit Framework and I didn't even know it.

so what do you think of the changes?

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I like your mod period. I liked it the old way, and I liked it the FPE way, and I like it now. It works for me any way you present it.

The new changes were kinda confusing for me to install (my problem not yours) because I'd overlooked the requirement of the F4SE library (I didn't recognize it as a separate mod). But once I got that installed the rest fell into place.

As for corpses *shrugs* I use the mod which deletes corpses with the space bar (forgot if that's crime and punishment or MCG), so corpses get removed from my game fairly quickly (except during Silver Shroud questline which blocks space bar corpse removal).

Invictusblade, don't doubt yourself nor second guess yourself. This is your mod. Do it the way you want because each method in my book works great.

How do I feel about the change? I'm okay with it so long as you're okay with it. This is your mod, and it works. Period :)

10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I just updated this, FPE and Autonomy (to the new SPID versions) last night and started a new game.  Everything seems fine so far but just got to Diamond City.

I'm not sure if this is a problem yet but I'm raising it now in case it proves to be.  I use Commonwealth Captives. So far, females are showing random overlays, but of the three male captives I've encountered, none had overlays.  I have the percentage set pretty high so I was expecting at least one to show overlays.   I'll let you know if the situation persists.

I would not start a playthrough without ROF, FPE and Autonomy in my load order!  They add so much depth to the game.

Edited by Dez65
2 hours ago, Dez65 said:

I just updated this, FPE and Autonomy (to the new SPID versions) last night and started a new game.  Everything seems fine so far but just got to Diamond City.

I'm not sure if this is a problem yet but I'm raising it now in case it proves to be.  I use Commonwealth Captives. So far, females are showing random overlays, but of the three male captives I've encountered, none had overlays.  I have the percentage set pretty high so I was expecting at least one to show overlays.   I'll let you know if the situation persists.

I would not start a playthrough without ROF, FPE and Autonomy in my load order!  They add so much depth to the game.

I noticed the CC slaves not getting overlays as well,

I have a couple of ideas why (and nothing certain yet)

my current guess is that CC Slaves don't actually exist until you free them (because them not existing allows better memory management) but that is just a guess

so I am opening a contract for anyone interested in making Overlays.

I am wanting death/injures overlays

such as slashes, bullet holes, stabs, and other injures

I already have an injection mark (from WDF's Bloodpacks)

and the colour is darkish Red (bordering on Black) Hex code to come

so I started making a dead bodies fixer for ROF

so my theory is that equipping and unequipping something will make the body visible.

and ROF does that.

so here is the latest beta for DeadInvisibleBodiesFix_ROF

I added Males

please let me know if there is any problems (except when you save and load then the body will be invisible (I am thinking of a solution)

DeadInvisibleBodiesFix_ROF.esp

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

my theory is that equipping and unequipping something will make the body visible.

Unfortunately this is not the case in my experience. If the body is already invisible, unequipping or equipping  something on them sometimes (usually) makes it visible. If the body is visible, unequipping or equipping something on them often makes it turn invisible.

23 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Unfortunately this is not the case in my experience. If the body is already invisible, unequipping or equipping  something on them sometimes (usually) makes it visible. If the body is visible, unequipping or equipping something on them often makes it turn invisible.

ok then, one theory gone.

at least the current beta with ROF works (for me at least)

personally I just wish that spells work on dead NPCs because the problem would be solved (well the problem with modded dead NPCs)

16 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

my current guess is that CC Slaves don't actually exist until you free them (because them not existing allows better memory management) but that is just a guess

Hmm.  I do note that the female slaves are showing overlays even while they are restrained.  I'm using FG for females and Atomic Muscle for males.

Thanks for the quick response. 

4 hours ago, Dez65 said:

Hmm.  I do note that the female slaves are showing overlays even while they are restrained.  I'm using FG for females and Atomic Muscle for males.

Thanks for the quick response. 

ok, I will have a look because there must be a reason for some people missing them (like me) and it working perfectly

12 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

One thing I've noticed... during AAF scenes my existing overlays get correctly copied to the player clone, but sometimes ROF seems to also add an overlay or two to it for the duration of the scene.

I found that out when I was testing and I am trying to fix that.

I did add an IF Statement that if the actor is the AAF Double then STOP

but it doesn't work. (so I removed it)

but because the overlay disappears and doesn't show up again (as far as I know) it is an acceptable bug for the moment

3 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I found that out when I was testing and I am trying to fix that.

I did add an IF Statement that if the actor is the AAF Double then STOP

but it doesn't work. (so I removed it)

If it helps, AAF.esm|72e2 is what I override in BodyGen to prevent it from acting on the player double. Maybe you simply had the wrong ID?

3 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

but because the overlay disappears and doesn't show up again (as far as I know) it is an acceptable bug for the moment

Agreed, it's not a show stopper, just making sure you're aware.

38 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

If it helps, AAF.esm|72e2 is what I override in BodyGen to prevent it from acting on the player double. Maybe you simply had the wrong ID?

Agreed, it's not a show stopper, just making sure you're aware.

so this is the old IF Statement

Actor AAF_Doppelganger = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0072E2, "AAF.esm") as Actor

if !akTarget.IsDead() && akTarget != MQ101PlayerSpouseFemale && akTarget != MQ101PlayerSpouseMale && akTarget != PlayerREF && !akTarget == AAF_Doppelganger

I always get confused between

!akTarget == AAF_Doppelganger

or

akTarget != AAF_Doppelganger

which one am I meant to use?

btw that .IsDead() is useless in this script (removing it was the first thing I did when I was trying to get dead bodies to work)

34 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I always get confused between

!akTarget == AAF_Doppelganger

or

akTarget != AAF_Doppelganger

which one am I meant to use?

As far as I know, those two statements are functionally equivalent. The ! negation operator inverts the == equivalence operator, which is the same as using the != inequality operator.

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Operator_Reference

Unfortunately, whoever wrote the entry for negation doesn't know their right from their left.

in the next couple of days, I am going to do an update to this mod

Adding Death Overlays (if a NPC is dead then they will have a chance to get a bloody overlay (or a bruises overlays from Captive Tattoos))

Added Messages for the Distributor for debugging (so you know when a NPC gets their overlays)

Added Random Time Option for the Distributor (so it is a bit spaced out to prevent issues between 1 to 25 seconds)

also I notice that I might be missing some overlays from Captive Tattoos (so I will go over that mod)

On 8/26/2022 at 6:20 PM, Invictusblade said:

ok, I will have a look because there must be a reason for some people missing them (like me) and it working perfectly

Follow up.  I didn't make any changes but suddenly newly discovered male captives have overlays.  Might have just required my patience.