10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

@Invictusblade: Recently I started observing AAF's player doppleganger going invisible during a lot of animations when they took place outdoors. Someone mentioned in another thread that a common cause of actor bodies going invisible during animations is mods which change hairstyles on the fly, which got me thinking, this did seem to crop up around the time I upgraded to the new ROF rewrite and it has hairstyle randomization. After disabling that feature in the MCM, I haven't seen the doppleganger go invisible in any more animations for a while, so this may be yet another reason to revisit why ROF's doppleganger exclusion isn't working.

At any rate, if anyone else using ROF sees this symptom, try turning off hairstyle randomization and hopefully it will cease to occur.

I will have a look at this,

my current solution is to disable any NPC(from getting bah) that has the same name as the player.

while I do like the hair randomise function because it does change some of the NPCs(for better or worse) but I am not running it at the moment.

I might add more hair mods to it but they can easily break the NPCs Hair (leaving parts of hair behind)

33 minutes ago, mikey7979 said:

Is there a way to turn the Random overlays off for the PC? My PC already has her tattoo's set and it is immersion breaking to see a new tattoo package applied to her when she is having sex.

have you updated to the latest version?

because it should be fixed (assuming that I fixed it(it worked when I tested it last))

so this is a bit complicated to explain

so AAF actually makes a double of the player (so it isn't the player having sex at all)

a quick question

What is the name of the double when you have sex?

Edited by Invictusblade
9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

because it should be fixed (assuming that I fixed it(it worked when I tested it last))

so AAF actually makes a double of the player (so it isn't the player having sex at all)

a quick question

I've continued observing this too with the latest version on a completely new playthrough (leading to my earlier post about disabling hairstyle randomization so that the body double wouldn't disappear during some AAF scenes). I'll test things out in a bit and check the respective names on the references.

57 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I've continued observing this too with the latest version on a completely new playthrough (leading to my earlier post about disabling hairstyle randomization so that the body double wouldn't disappear during some AAF scenes). I'll test things out in a bit and check the respective names on the references.

I was thinking about it last night

I will be adding more strings to compare "I" and "Me" and "You" (I think I saw "You" somewhere in AAF) to the script

On 10/6/2022 at 8:13 AM, Invictusblade said:

a quick question

Hi Invictusblade:

I was on v2.00a, so I just downloaded 2.15b and will test. FYI........the Nexus site says that v2.10a is the the most recent(As does the Meta.ini file which is what MO2 uses to determine the latest and greatest version.) even though the file in the Nexus download section is v2.15b so I guess that all is good. It must suck trying to a file on two separate sites like you are doing..........Thank you for all of your hard work and the quick response to my question.

21 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Initial testing indicates the double has the same "name" as the player (according to Better Console at least), with baseID 72e2 from AAF.esm.

8 hours ago, mikey7979 said:

Hi Invictusblade:

I was on v2.00a, so I just downloaded 2.15b and will test. FYI........the Nexus site says that v2.10a is the the most recent(As does the Meta.ini file which is what MO2 uses to determine the latest and greatest version.) even though the file in the Nexus download section is v2.15b so I guess that all is good. It must suck trying to a file on two separate sites like you are doing..........Thank you for all of your hard work and the quick response to my question.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Initial testing indicates the double has the same "name" as the player (according to Better Console at least), with baseID 72e2 from AAF.esm.

I will be making a new version sooner or later

with the those Minor changes also adding some FOMOD options for the DISTR File (adding hardcoded Chances and Genders, bah bah)

I am slowly getting back into the game and can't really deal with my other mods at the moment. (But I am fine with this one)

On 10/7/2022 at 7:33 PM, Invictusblade said:

I will be making a new version sooner or later

with the those Minor changes also adding some FOMOD options for the DISTR File (adding hardcoded Chances and Genders, bah bah)

Hi There, yes I can confirm that my PC's body double is still getting the extra tats during AAF events. I hope that that you can resolve the issue sooner rather than later, but as long as you are aware of the issue my job is done., again thanks for all of your hard work!!!!!!

ScreenShot4.png

ScreenShot5.png

Edited by mikey7979
Added additional text.
  • 2 weeks later...

How do the "Unique" tattoos work? Is there a way to make it so that only Raiders (or another specific faction) can get tattoos from "Captive Tattoos"?

If you remember, I made a similar request for this feature back when ROF used the old Leveled List system. Is there a way to achieve the same result using SPID?

7 hours ago, Knight974 said:

Will there ever be a fusion girl version?? 

I already have NPC body shape randomization (for Fusion Girl) purely through basic BodyGen configuration.

BG is designed to apply random templates and incorporate variable ranges for sliders, so it's not clear to me what the benefit of ROF's BodyGen feature even is. I'm probably missing something important in that regard, but it seems to be entirely redundant?

• 2 weeks later...

so I have been on an extended break (which I done nothing much) *been playing around with a NAS and a PS5(Finally)

minor fixes to FPER and minor additions such as a Skin Deep Tribute (every NPC is naked except a glowing condom)

about ROF, I attempted to remake ROF into its own naming system (ROF_ instead of INVB_) but I put it into the too hard column.

Skin Deep clip

On 10/21/2022 at 11:24 PM, AWHA2 said:

How do the "Unique" tattoos work? Is there a way to make it so that only Raiders (or another specific faction) can get tattoos from "Captive Tattoos"?

If you remember, I made a similar request for this feature back when ROF used the old Leveled List system. Is there a way to achieve the same result using SPID?

unique tattoos as opposed to general tattoos

for example,

BoS Tattoos on Brotherhood of Steel Solders only

or

barcodes on Synths

but it is underused

On 10/22/2022 at 1:44 AM, Knight974 said:

Will there ever be a fusion girl version?? 

On 10/22/2022 at 8:49 AM, vaultbait said:

I already have NPC body shape randomization (for Fusion Girl) purely through basic BodyGen configuration.

BG is designed to apply random templates and incorporate variable ranges for sliders, so it's not clear to me what the benefit of ROF's BodyGen feature even is. I'm probably missing something important in that regard, but it seems to be entirely redundant?

basically I decided to add some because I wanted a single BS file to use (with a mod that I am going to use)

and I figure that someone wanted to use them.

22 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

basically I decided to add some because I wanted a single BS file to use (with a mod that I am going to use)

and I figure that someone wanted to use them.

Thanks! So just to confirm, if someone is already randomizing NPC body shapes with BodyGen, they should turn off the BodyGen feature for ROF?

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Thanks! So just to confirm, if someone is already randomizing NPC body shapes with BodyGen, they should turn off the BodyGen feature for ROF?

yep, it is completely fine with removing it (remember to remove it in the F4SE folder as well)

it is just my personal selection of bodygens.

I decided on the addition when I started working on the Dead Body Fix (because I thought it was only a morphing issue.) *I am glad that I fixed that issue

On 9/17/2020 at 8:21 PM, Invictusblade said:

Outfit Framework (Old)

This uses my Outfit Framework to distribute Overlays to Selected NPCs in the game (Doesn't Support Mods)

I never saw any evidence of this anywhere... I even googled around for a while. But I was inspired by it.

I started a few months ago of making something to randomize outfits on as many NPCs as possible.

I started on it before SPID (Spell Perk Item Distributor) was released, and reevaluated my distribution metod after SPID was released. I decided to stick with my scripts as it made it more flexible.

OutfitShuffler supports over 60 mods out of the box, and comes with xEdit scripts to make adding support for new mods, pretty easy.

There have been a lot of incremental updates, and a few massive updates. It supports male and females, and out of the box, humans and ghouls (I'm also using smooth ghouls, if you're gonna make 'em prettier, you might as well take it as far as possible.), faction exclusions (so if you want raiders or gunners to still dress like raiders or gunners), individual NPC exclusion, individual NPC inclusion (if they're in an excluded faction), and some fairly extensive debugging output.

I got a lot of scripting guidance from Jonathan Ostrus over on the xEdit Discord and I'm thankful for that as well.

So this entire post is just to make a very public "Thank You" to @Invictusblade for the massive inspiration that was provided, to even get this project started.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/60875

60875-1654398679-695975489.gif.f9350304e9e98c467df5b5664ea16c5d.gif

10 hours ago, tzenrick said:

I never saw any evidence of this anywhere... I even googled around for a while. But I was inspired by it.

I started a few months ago of making something to randomize outfits on as many NPCs as possible.

I started on it before SPID (Spell Perk Item Distributor) was released, and reevaluated my distribution metod after SPID was released. I decided to stick with my scripts as it made it more flexible.

OutfitShuffler supports over 60 mods out of the box, and comes with xEdit scripts to make adding support for new mods, pretty easy.

There have been a lot of incremental updates, and a few massive updates. It supports male and females, and out of the box, humans and ghouls (I'm also using smooth ghouls, if you're gonna make 'em prettier, you might as well take it as far as possible.), faction exclusions (so if you want raiders or gunners to still dress like raiders or gunners), individual NPC exclusion, individual NPC inclusion (if they're in an excluded faction), and some fairly extensive debugging output.

I got a lot of scripting guidance from Jonathan Ostrus over on the xEdit Discord and I'm thankful for that as well.

So this entire post is just to make a very public "Thank You" to @Invictusblade for the massive inspiration that was provided, to even get this project started.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/60875

60875-1654398679-695975489.gif.f9350304e9e98c467df5b5664ea16c5d.gif

so Outfit framework was part of the older mods

basically it was a massive override to all of the outfits in Fallout 4 and I added overlays(and other content) via that

that added a leveled list to each and every Fallout 4 outfit.

and then I developed the Existence system (I was so proud of it at the time) in FPE (which then took over distribution of perks and overlays)

and finally I saw a video about Scourge (and I decided to look it up and found SPID)

I have made something similar (but using SPID) to your mod (but because I use batch clothing files, I cannot share that work)

Mmm... Can someone explain to me how to use the tatoo gun thing. It appears in aid on my character, and consuming it doesn't appear to do anything... The 2 others that appear in clothing are pretty straightforward but I don't see how the tatoo gun thing is supposed to be used...

Thx in advance, and thx already for the mod!

4 hours ago, Lianeline said:

Mmm... Can someone explain to me how to use the tatoo gun thing. It appears in aid on my character, and consuming it doesn't appear to do anything... The 2 others that appear in clothing are pretty straightforward but I don't see how the tatoo gun thing is supposed to be used...

Thx in advance, and thx already for the mod!

edit-> so the Tattoo Ink Injector is called a 'Tattoo Gun' that using it will give a random tattoo of that area when used.

(there is different area tattoo guns available)

so I have added a couple of tattoo guns

so if you can use that(inventory or shortcut) on yourself (by not targeting anyone) or a NPC (by targeting them)

*it may require AAF to been installed (for NPCs to work) *it requires a script from AAF rather than the mod itself

Edited by Invictusblade
3 hours ago, AWHA2 said:

Is there an easy way to enable/disable overlays based on gender?

yes,

so find this file in Fallout 4/Data

INVB_OverlayFramework_DISTR.ini

and replace the Middle NONE with F for female or M for Male

Spell = 0x52B7~INVB_OverlayFramework.esp|NONE|0xEAFB6,0x13746|NONE|NONE|NONE|100

to

Female

Spell = 0x52B7~INVB_OverlayFramework.esp|NONE|0xEAFB6,0x13746|NONE|F|NONE|100

or

Male

Spell = 0x52B7~INVB_OverlayFramework.esp|NONE|0xEAFB6,0x13746|NONE|M|NONE|100

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, chaosarah said:

This pretty much turns my PCharacter(CBBE Slim) into some fat bimbo cow with all the looksmenu sliders all over the place as soon as i load it.  

Took me quite some time to find out, some i presumed  was a Tattoo-Overlay mod, was doing this 

I think the only part of this mod which would do that is the included BodyGen randomization option, which you can disable in the FOMOD installer menu (that's exactly what I do since I have my own carefully built BG configs already).