2 hours ago, Dez65 said:

Follow up.  I didn't make any changes but suddenly newly discovered male captives have overlays.  Might have just required my patience.

I don't know, sometimes the mod gets a bit weird.

I will have a look under the hood one of these days

but first I am working on death overlays (for dead NPCs)

installed the update (along with some others) and played for a little while when I noticed... why does Ivy have a fat ass all of the sudden?
Took me a few minutes to figure out it was your morphs!  Serves me right for checking a box when I didn't know what it meant! 
Reinstalled without the morphs and she's back to having the firm ass she regularly talks about.

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I have been working on Dead NPC Overlays

basically Bullet holes

(that will only work on Dead NPCs)

here is an example, what do everyone think?

Very nice!

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

also I may inject the bruises from captive tattoos to this one as well

And the whip marks for that matter. Also blood spatter could work well.

I've been having trouble with occasional male raiders having white bodies - i know there's an issue with the overlay or the skin, but I've tried uninstalling, re-installing with different combinations of overlays, and cycling the overlays and it still doesn't work. i have all the required tattoo packs. I've tried using the replacers and gone without the replacers as well. I know the framework is working because I do see tattoos, but there seems to be a conflict with the skins? No issue with females.

i'm using atomic muscle and NPC Male bodies (a requirement of AM). 

15 minutes ago, thehotness said:

I've been having trouble with occasional male raiders having white bodies - i know there's an issue with the overlay or the skin, but I've tried uninstalling, re-installing with different combinations of overlays, and cycling the overlays and it still doesn't work. i have all the required tattoo packs. I've tried using the replacers and gone without the replacers as well. I know the framework is working because I do see tattoos, but there seems to be a conflict with the skins? No issue with females.

i'm using atomic muscle and NPC Male bodies (a requirement of AM). 

more than likely, there is an issue with one of the overlays

so there is a couple of ways to find out which overlay

1. NPC based

locate a NPC with a broken overlay

in console, click on them to reveal their ID Code.

then type SLM ID Code, and go into overlays to find the active overlays and record them

2. Player based (harder but you might find more issues)

zoom out as far as you can

do slm 14 as a male and go over the overlays until you find one with a white offbody. and record which overlay

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

more than likely, there is an issue with one of the overlays

so there is a couple of ways to find out which overlay

1. NPC based

locate a NPC with a broken overlay

in console, click on them to reveal their ID Code.

then type SLM ID Code, and go into overlays to find the active overlays and record them

2. Player based (harder but you might find more issues)

zoom out as far as you can

do slm 14 as a male and go over the overlays until you find one with a white offbody. and record which overlay

Hi invictus, I solved the problem. It was not your overlay framework, that was working well. It was an issue with Atomic male skin gen. Solved now. Thank you very much for your help. 

1 hour ago, thehotness said:

Hi invictus, I solved the problem. It was not your overlay framework, that was working well. It was an issue with Atomic male skin gen. Solved now. Thank you very much for your help. 

I knew it wasn't my mod because it uses other mods.

I am working on a couple of minor problems (still not sure what is happening)

well, I found a serious issue with this mod

MCM doesn't work properly (and I have no idea when it stopped working (or even if it had worked to begin with))

so I was looking into issues with overlays not appearing even on 100%

more concerning is the newly added global I added that has a value of 100 but the papyrus says that it is 50 (and this one isn't in MCM)

shit

update-> it is working now, I am still not sure if I broke it or it has been broken for a while

Edited by Invictusblade
On 8/31/2022 at 7:58 AM, Invictusblade said:

update-> it is working now, I am still not sure if I broke it or it has been broken for a while

Edited 21 hours ago by Invictusblade

I think 2.00a has been working fine for me for a substantial playthrough - up to level 20, now.

I should be releasing a new update today sometime.

Fixes to MCM (I think, still not sure what is going on with it)

I will making a debug option as well because this MCM issue really took me by surprise

Added death overlays (with options) for Dead NPCs (There is a problem with placement, so head cutting overlay may appear on gunshot or vice versa)

new additions to Tattoos Collection by Dreivor

update-> I decided to move skin overrides to its own option (it did exist in full and unique overlays)

only one skin override mod is supported(at the moment) and that is https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/49177

8gig download

edit-> I am checking TCD layered overlays for issues and then it should be ready to post

it causes the body to become black and I am not sure why.

Edited by Invictusblade

so I posted a new update,

a couple of things that I didn't mention

1. I decided to remove the AIO version of the mod, I don't think it was worth supporting the DLCs (maybe if there were suitable for them and no one else)

2. I added TCD Eyes support (but it isn't shown in FOMOD, I am waiting for more eye and hairs to be added)

17 hours ago, LoveBob said:

Hi, since you are so hardworking, can you please take a look at the mod if it can be integrated. This has pretty much the largest selection of skins and hair there is for men.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38676

☺️❤️

I had a look,

bloody hell, a lot more work ahead of me

oh well

I will get to it later after a break

update-> I had a proper look and I decide to NOT do anything with it (I am putting it into the too hard column)

but you can if you want, I did add blank files with ROF for anyone to do it

Edited by Invictusblade
1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

I decided to remove the AIO version of the mod, I don't think it was worth supporting the DLCs (maybe if there were suitable for them and no one else)

As an alternate data point, these days an increasing number of mods unapologetically require all the DLCs and don't offer a non-DLC version.

59 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

As an alternate data point, these days an increasing number of mods unapologetically require all the DLCs and don't offer a non-DLC version.

when I first designed the mod, I was hoping for some interesting unique overlays by myself or others

and nukaworld has some interesting factions but no one is making overlays for those factions

(I know this mod is the only one in this field (which actually pisses me off to be honest)

so it became easier to lump them with the general overlays

(mind you that Dreivor has done some truly awesome overlays so at least there is choices)

and the less said about far harbor the better (good DLC, crap(wasted) Factions(for overlays))

*thinking about it, it is remarkable how much of the game I haven't play yet (I have 1400 hours in it) I know of several quests I haven't played yet

Edited by Invictusblade
20 minutes ago, BraveNewWorld721 said:

I see there is no require master file for those patch for ROF(non-replacer)? Is this intentional?

I don't quite understand what you are talking about

I did label the requirement a couple of times in the download page

the latest version requires

Spell Perk Item Distributor Edition (New)

Added a hard requirement for Spell Perk Item Distributor

Here-> https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48365?tab=description

@Invictusblade: Bringing it up since nobody else seems to have mentioned it yet, but you left a Debug.Message() in the latest version somewhere (a quick skim of your scripts didn't find it unfortunately), such that for every new NPC which loads into my vicinity I see "Overlays is working for SomeNPC([Actor" scroll by.

I experienced the same thing and just needed to disable the debug option in the MCM. I can't remember what the option was called, but it should be the last one in the debug menu. Seems it was set to on by default in the new update.

Edit: Looked and found the setting. Under distributor settings, turn off Overlay messages. See below.

image.thumb.png.cb377b5910241613e2adf9acba3a5eed.png

Edited by xm72
Additional info
45 minutes ago, xm72 said:

I experienced the same thing and just needed to disable the debug option in the MCM. I can't remember what the option was called, but it should be the last one in the debug menu. Seems it was set to on by default in the new update.

Edit: Looked and found the setting. Under distributor settings, turn off Overlay messages. See below.

Oh thanks! I went looking for something along those lines and didn't manage to spot it originally. I must be going blind.

Regardless, the message seems to be buggy, since the line is getting truncated after "...([Actor"

Also, even after turning the "overlay messages" option off in MCM, these messages continue to be displayed whenever I get near new NPCs.

Edited by vaultbait
On 9/4/2022 at 1:50 PM, Invictusblade said:

I don't quite understand what you are talking about

I did label the requirement a couple of times in the download page

the latest version requires

Spell Perk Item Distributor Edition (New)

Added a hard requirement for Spell Perk Item Distributor

Here-> https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48365?tab=description

What i mean is those esp. Each of them have a master. Those non-replacer only require Falloue.esm and INVB_OverlayFramework.esp. Casue shouldn't those non-replacer require the original file?

Hello everyone

I would like to ask you for help with this mod

I have indeed a big problem because it does not work at all !!!!

I first checked AAF GFV and everything is ok.

then I installed all the recommended tattoos and pubic hair except:
ASO Astins Skin Overlay and LunaEversor's LooksMenu - Additional Pubic Hair Overlays.

I installed everything this mod requires to work and all versions are up to date and I chose the replacement versions.

I checked in game in LooksMenu and, tattoos and hair appear well and are functional and work on male and female npc via LM.

I also checked in FO4Edit if there were conflicts with INVB_OverlayFramework.esp and there is nothing in red or yellow so I deduce that there are no conflicts.

But unfortunately if I let this mod do its job there are no tattoos and hairs that appear on the npc!!!

and believe me I've waited, traveled far and tried with various friendly and enemy factions.

I'm starting to "lose my Latin" as they say at home because I don't understand why!

please if you could help me that would be really nice

Cordially

Hello everyone

I would like to ask you for help with this mod

I have indeed a big problem because it does not work at all !!!!

I first checked AAF GFV and everything is ok.

then I installed all the recommended tattoos and pubic hair except:
ASO Astins Skin Overlay and LunaEversor's LooksMenu - Additional Pubic Hair Overlays.

I installed everything this mod requires to work and all versions are up to date and I chose the replacement versions.

I checked in game in LooksMenu and, tattoos and hair appear well and are functional and work on male and female npc via LM.

I also checked in FO4Edit if there were conflicts with INVB_OverlayFramework.esp and there is nothing in red or yellow so I deduce that there are no conflicts.

But unfortunately if I let this mod do its job there are no tattoos and hairs that appear on the npc!!!

and believe me I've waited, traveled far and tried with various friendly and enemy factions.

I'm starting to "lose my Latin" as they say at home because I don't understand why!

please if you could help me that would be really nice

Cordially