42 minutes ago, leduss said:

Hello everyone

I would like to ask you for help with this mod

I have indeed a big problem because it does not work at all !!!!

I first checked AAF GFV and everything is ok.

then I installed all the recommended tattoos and pubic hair except:
ASO Astins Skin Overlay and LunaEversor's LooksMenu - Additional Pubic Hair Overlays.

I installed everything this mod requires to work and all versions are up to date and I chose the replacement versions.

I checked in game in LooksMenu and, tattoos and hair appear well and are functional and work on male and female npc via LM.

I also checked in FO4Edit if there were conflicts with INVB_OverlayFramework.esp and there is nothing in red or yellow so I deduce that there are no conflicts.

But unfortunately if I let this mod do its job there are no tattoos and hairs that appear on the npc!!!

and believe me I've waited, traveled far and tried with various friendly and enemy factions.

I'm starting to "lose my Latin" as they say at home because I don't understand why!

please if you could help me that would be really nice

Cordially

do you have Spell Perk Item Distributor installed?

if yes, does messages pop up with "Overlays is working for bah bah" (if it is disabled then enable it and try again)

there is a command called custom manager (with a hotkey) use that on yourself or others and note the results

On 9/7/2022 at 2:44 PM, Invictusblade said:

avez-vous installé Spell Perk Item Distributor ?

si oui, des messages apparaissent-ils avec "Les superpositions fonctionnent pour bah bah" (s'il est désactivé, activez-le et réessayez)

il existe une commande appelée gestionnaire personnalisé (avec un raccourci clavier) utilisez-la sur vous-même ou sur d'autres et notez les résultats

Hello

TY for your answer

just for info the message was not especially for you since you had said to take a break.

yes spell Perk is installed and no there are no messages at the top left

"Overlays is working for..."

when I use the feature as suggested I get some messages about Machine tattoo kit equipped and removed but no effect

I also tried regenerate body morphs and this option works (because it changes my character's morphology each time for info)

the backup is clean and all the parameters are by default

Edited by leduss
23 hours ago, JB. said:

The fomod puts an extra folder and the fix does not work because of it. 

It should be: 
DATA/F4SE
Instead it is like this:
DeadInvisibleBodiesFix_ROF/DATA/F4SE

I corrected the FOMOD module for you if it helps.

ModuleConfig.xml 40.7 kB · 2 downloads

I didn't realise that I messed it up

thanks, I will be making a new update soon

I have been working on some fixes because of NCRArmors but it was a bust (it is a slot issue and magic effects currently do not work properly(aid objects in a leveled list)

I do have an idea of an overhaul of ROF but that is going to take a while (assuming it works)

Hello

Well after many tries I decided to erase everything and start from scratch.

And after many hours (because I tested all the mods I use one by one) I finally found the culprit.

I don't know if it's related to my game or not (everything is up to date) but it comes from your WDF mod because when I install it, ROF doesn't work anymore (no more overlay message ..., no more tattoos ...) moreover it is the last mod so last in the load order.

I tried all the install optoins of WDF but it's the same.

Here for the info

Cordially

48 minutes ago, leduss said:

Hello

Well after many tries I decided to erase everything and start from scratch.

And after many hours (because I tested all the mods I use one by one) I finally found the culprit.

I don't know if it's related to my game or not (everything is up to date) but it comes from your WDF mod because when I install it, ROF doesn't work anymore (no more overlay message ..., no more tattoos ...) moreover it is the last mod so last in the load order.

I tried all the install optoins of WDF but it's the same.

Here for the info

Cordially

check your scripts folder in Fallout4/Data

and move all files starting with INVB_ to another folder (maybe there is a file that is overriding the BA2)

also do number 3 of my signature (in the spoiler)

hello Invictusblade

thank you for the answer.

So I did what you advised me

I activated the papyrus functions in fallout4.ini and I created a "new folder" folder in the sripts folder and I moved all the files with INVB in this folder and therefore I launched my game.

Unfortunately this had no impact, ROF still does not work anymore.

I therefore uninstalled WDF and put the INVB files back in their place and it works again because I have the messages and the different tattoos appear well.

edit:

just for info when you install the version of WDF no offspring it activates a parameter mcm westeland offspring but does not find the esp !

Edited by leduss
6 hours ago, DarkKara said:

Hello.

How can I disable Random for MC ? 

I don't know why but my MC's Body alway Random Overlay when start AAF.   ?

(I just change from INVB_OverlayFramework v1.50_FPE to INVB_OverlayFramework v2.05 and Start a new save)

I tried fixing this issue, still not sure what is going on (I tried to remove access to the AAF Double but that doesn't work)

On 9/2/2022 at 10:13 PM, LoveBob said:

Hi, since you are so hardworking, can you please take a look at the mod if it can be integrated. This has pretty much the largest selection of skins and hair there is for men.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38676

☺️❤️

hello again, so I am working on a new delivery system for ROF and it allows NPC Male Bodies to be easily used.(ish it is not as painful as before)

but there is far too many overlays for the new system to handle. (and the old system as well)

around 800 overlays is no joke

so my question to you is...

what is your favorite body overlays from NPC Male Bodies?

such as Lumberjack or Victoriam_V33

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

hello again, so I am working on a new delivery system for ROF and it allows NPC Male Bodies to be easily used.(ish it is not as painful as before)

but there is far too many overlays for the new system to handle. (and the old system as well)

around 800 overlays is no joke

so my question to you is...

what is your favorite body overlays from NPC Male Bodies?

such as Lumberjack or Victoriam_V33

I took a look at the overlays in the game. In my opinion you can do without the shaved ones, they don't fit into the wasteland. Also, I have a few texture errors in the Harvey and Lumberjack overlays. That doesn't look good. Also I think the variants N00, N00a, N01 and N02 are enough. Otherwise a fat one gets a sixpack overlay. I hope this helps you to sort them out.

My char has at the moment the overlay "gameoholik hairy n00a".

16 hours ago, LoveBob said:

I took a look at the overlays in the game. In my opinion you can do without the shaved ones, they don't fit into the wasteland. Also, I have a few texture errors in the Harvey and Lumberjack overlays. That doesn't look good. Also I think the variants N00, N00a, N01 and N02 are enough. Otherwise a fat one gets a sixpack overlay. I hope this helps you to sort them out.

My char has at the moment the overlay "gameoholik hairy n00a".

Thanks,

turns out I might be able to load all of them (ish, load the name without the number and then generate the number) *Haven't tested yet

v2.10Beta (I realise that I forgot a couple of things which shouldn't matter at the moment (Don't use the Unique Overlays with the Quest system))

Added a new method to deliver overlays to everyone via a quest (which also allows you to NOT require the overlay replacers))

Added craftable aid objects to give yourself and others Overlays

Added Support to NPC Male Bodies (I managed to get nearly all of the overlays to work with ROF) *There is nearly 800 overlays in that mod.

On 9/5/2022 at 10:43 PM, vaultbait said:

@Invictusblade: Bringing it up since nobody else seems to have mentioned it yet, but you left a Debug.Message() in the latest version somewhere (a quick skim of your scripts didn't find it unfortunately), such that for every new NPC which loads into my vicinity I see "Overlays is working for SomeNPC([Actor" scroll by.

Even after upgrading to yesterday's version, I'm still seeing this scroll by for every new NPC I get within range of. Turning off the overlay notifications and debug messages in the ROF MCM doesn't seem to silence it for me. I assume that's not intentional behavior from the mod, but I'm surprised nobody else has reported it yet, leading me to believe it's caused by something specific to my install...

Edited by vaultbait
25 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Even after upgrading to yesterday's version, I'm still seeing this scroll by for every new NPC I get within range of. Turning off the overlay notifications and debug messages in the ROF MCM doesn't seem to silence it for me. I assume that's not intentional behavior from the mod, but I'm surprised nobody else has reported it yet, leading me to believe it's caused by something specific to my install...

so I tested my version (I haven't touch it since I uploaded) and the options seem to work

(I Panicked when I went into Diamond City without the messaging because the first few NPC didn't have tattoo's(or they were hidden))

so do the following

go to \Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings

and load up INVB_OverlayFramework.ini

and set the following to 0

[Misc]
fAllow_Debug=0.000000
fAllow_Overlays_Messages=0.000000

I did make a mistake somewhere when updating the script that messages turn on at option 1 (not 2) *I will make the changes soon

(I will have another look at the message options because I should reduce to a single option)

Edited by Invictusblade
4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I tested my version (I haven't touch it since I uploaded) and the options seem to work

(I Panicked when I went into Diamond City without the messaging because the first few NPC didn't have tattoo's(or they were hidden))

so do the following

go to \Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings

and load up INVB_OverlayFramework.ini

and set the following to 0

[Misc]
fAllow_Debug=0.000000

I did make a mistake somewhere when updating the script that messages turn on at option 1 (not 2) *I will make the changes soon

(I will have another look at the message options because I should reduce to a single option)

When I opened up my INVB_OverlayFramework.ini to edit it, this is what I found:

[Misc]
fAllow_Debug=0.000000

Maybe it's not being read properly by the scripts? I'll check the values of the corresponding globals the next time I have a moment.

Edit: Yeah, that's how it's looking in my game. If I check with help invb_global_allow_messages 3 it reports 1.00 and if I set invb_global_allow_messages to 0 then that seems to properly silence the messages. I guess the question is, why are the changes I'm making through MCM not getting picked up by the mod?

Edited by vaultbait
5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

When I opened up my INVB_OverlayFramework.ini to edit it, this is what I found:

[Misc]
fAllow_Debug=0.000000

Maybe it's not being read properly by the scripts? I'll check the values of the corresponding globals the next time I have a moment.

Edit: Yeah, that's how it's looking in my game. If I check with help invb_global_allow_messages 3 it reports 1.00 and if I set invb_global_allow_messages to 0 then that seems to properly silence the messages. I guess the question is, why are the changes I'm making through MCM not getting picked up by the mod?

I think I did everything correct,

I re-added all of the scripts to the BA2 again(maybe I did missed one)

INVB_OverlayFramework v2.10a.7z

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

I think I did everything correct,

I re-added all of the scripts to the BA2 again(maybe I did missed one)

INVB_OverlayFramework v2.10a.7z 3.31 MB · 0 downloads

I replaced the version I had installed with your attachment, but still in-game if I turn the Overlay Messages on or off in MCM on the Distributor Options page, it's not altering the value of the invb_global_allow_messages global according to help.

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I replaced the version I had installed with your attachment, but still in-game if I turn the Overlay Messages on or off in MCM on the Distributor Options page, it's not altering the value of the invb_global_allow_messages global according to help.

bloody hell, I will have another look at it

7 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

bloody hell, I will have another look at it

I can try to dig deeper on my side too. It's possible something I'm using like MCM Settings Manager is somehow breaking the MCM interface, though it seems odd it would only do it for some settings and not others, especially since it records the values I've changed into the settings file.

Looking through the included source code for the four scripts, I don't see anything instrumenting that option in INVB_MCM_PH.psc (where it seems most likely to be added) or elsewhere.

so quick question, Do you name your players character after anyone in the game?

because I finally fixed that AAF Double issue by checking the Targets name against the players name.

I don't really want to do it this way but I have little idea why my other fixes don't seem to work.

so for example, if you named yourself Curie then the other curie might not get overlays. (I am wondering if this is a problem)

so does anyone have any idea why this isn't working (except the 'akTarget.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() == PlayerREF.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName()' part which does work)

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
	Keyword AAF_ActorLocked = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x017CEA, "AAF.esm") as Keyword
	Actor AAF_Doppelganger = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0072E2, "AAF.esm") as Actor

If akTarget == AAF_Doppelganger || akTarget.haskeyword(AAF_ActorLocked) || akTarget.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() == PlayerREF.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName()
		if INVB_Global_Debug.GetValue() >= 1
			debug.trace("AAF_Doppelganger/AAF_ActorLocked is detected  for "+akTarget.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() +"("+akTarget+")")
		endIf	

if INVB_Global_Debug.GetValue() == 2
			debug.trace("AAF_Doppelganger/AAF_ActorLocked is detected  for "+akTarget.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() +"("+akTarget+")")
		endIf
	else
		Utility.Wait(Utility.RandomFloat(1, INVB_Global_WaitTime.GetValue()))

if  INVB_Global_Allow_Overlays_Companion.GetValue() == 0 && (akTarget.IsInFaction(CurrentCompanionFaction) || akTarget.IsInFaction(PotentialCompanionFaction))
				debug.trace("Overlays is Not working for Companion "+akTarget.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() +"("+akTarget+")")
			endIf

akTarget.addKeyword(kw_SpellWorked)

elseif akTarget != MQ101PlayerSpouseFemale && akTarget != MQ101PlayerSpouseMale && akTarget != PlayerREF && !akTarget.HasKeyword(kw_SpellWorked)
			if ((!akTarget.HasKeyword(AnimArchetypeElderly) && INVB_Global_Allow_Overlays_Elderly.GetValue() == 0) || INVB_Global_Allow_Overlays_Elderly.GetValue() == 1) && INVB_Global_Allow_Overlays.GetValue() == 1

debug.trace("Overlays is working for "+akTarget.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() +"("+akTarget+")")
				endIf	

if INVB_Global_Debug.GetValue() == 2
					debug.notification("Overlays is working for "+akTarget.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() +"("+akTarget+")")
				endIf

akTarget.addKeyword(kw_SpellWorked)
				Spread_Overlays(akTarget)
			endIf
		endIf
	endIf
EndEvent

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so quick question, Do you name your players character after anyone in the game?

because I finally fixed that AAF Double issue by checking the Targets name against the players name.

I don't really want to do it this way but I have little idea why my other fixes don't seem to work.

so for example, if you named yourself Curie then the other curie might not get overlays. (I am wondering if this is a problem)

I don't typically do that, but honestly it seems like a reasonable compromise anyway (though I'd suggest documenting it in the mod description or an FAQ so that users who do this aren't surprised by the result).

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so does anyone have any idea why this isn't working (except the 'akTarget.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() == PlayerREF.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName()' part which does work)

If you Debug.Trace("Checking " + akTarget + " against " + AAF_Doppleganger) at the beginning of the event, are the values actually reported as being identical?

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I don't typically do that, but honestly it seems like a reasonable compromise anyway (though I'd suggest documenting it in the mod description or an FAQ so that users who do this aren't surprised by the result).

If you Debug.Trace("Checking " + akTarget + " against " + AAF_Doppleganger) at the beginning of the event, are the values actually reported as being identical?

it is not detecting AAF_Double.

I will go over it again

I will be releasing a new version whenever I finished working on the Captivetattoos (I haven't updated it yet)

Edited by Invictusblade