Old SCR Beta (Redundant)

I wonder if that was added a few years ago. I think I remember you talking about Cheyenne being a female dog and on a list so that it wouldn't work. There were some others discussing it and in the end I think a list was made to make it possible mods to access Cheyenne and make her a him so that they can have some functionality because before she wouldn't do anything.

Could be wrong. It had to be a real long time ago. ofcourse that don't mean that this issue was related to this. However it was about the time when Resolutions was being worked on last.

Yeah I still have Sexout Resolutions in my Load Order for testing but not that Cheyanne plugin as I think it was just for the Cheyanne no longer working thing
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest xalien

Sex "smell" effects make my character encumbrance to gradually go down until it goes into negative numbers. Apparently it uses a base effect that reduces weight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

got everything  up and running now few problems with textures and meshes but I cant find the resources used anywhere something skull goddess cant find links to it under halstrom's banner or the guide to setup scr.

That might be because it isn't part of SCR at least as far as I know, unless Halstorm stuck it in recently there isn't anything for "skull goddess". He usually will tell me even before he releases any changes when he adds stuff to the mod so I can get the tutorial up and running for those that need it.

Perhaps try search Google ;)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=skull+goddess

Skull goddess was uploaded here on LL somewhere, not sure if it's in SCR or not

I used google and shown one for Nexus by tattooedillusions which I believe is a member here on LL as well. (at least the same name. :D)

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/47786/?

It isn't part of SCR at least the past versions and according to our cheat sheet.

So unless you recently added it to the Beta etc it shouldn't be part of the SCR system. Besides... it isn't on the tutorial so it can't be part of SCR :P lol.

Anyway for the poster I would try the above link to Skull Goddess and by all means install it the same way other files have been added in the SCR resources if it does solve the problem.. perhaps Halstrom stuck one buy all of us.. (Again :P ) he likes doing that every once in a while.

I used google and shown one for Nexus by tattooedillusions which I believe is a member here on LL as well. (at least the same name. :D)

It isn't part of SCR at least the past versions and according to our cheat sheet.

attachicon.gifSCR and Maternity Clothes.xlsx

So unless you recently added it to the Beta etc it shouldn't be part of the SCR system. Besides... it isn't on the tutorial so it can't be part of SCR :P lol.

Anyway for the poster I would try the above link to Skull Goddess and by all means install it the same way other files have been added in the SCR resources if it does solve the problem.. perhaps Halstrom stuck one buy all of us.. (Again :P ) he likes doing that every once in a while.

Actually I just had a look, and it is in SCR has been since around 2013, but it must have got deleted sometime from the forum post.

Link to it on LL I think is:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9069-6-26-13-skull-goddess-expanded-bnb-nonbnb/?hl=skull+goddess

if someone using it can confirm that, we can add it to the first post and tutorial.

attachicon.gifSCR and Maternity Clothes.xlsx

Actually I just had a look, and it is in SCR has been since around 2013, but it must have got deleted sometime from the forum post.

Link to it on LL I think is:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9069-6-26-13-skull-goddess-expanded-bnb-nonbnb/?hl=skull+goddess

if someone using it can confirm that, we can add it to the first post and tutorial.

I don't ever remember it being there except perhaps as early as Sept 2012 or so when I started. I haven't seen it for years... Which version should be used as there are two versions. Also I didn't see it in the spread sheet. That should also be updated. Once you answer the version I will add it to the tutorial. Oh, It isn't part of Sexout Store the last time I checked either so this mod wouldn't be a SexoutStore requirement correct?

Correction. It is on an older spread sheet from 20140406.1. Not on the other one. It somehow was removed from it on newer versions. At least my versions.

It can be there. It shows on one of the sheets that are used. If it is in the geck it should be fine to use. I just wanted to know if the BNB body version or the Non BNB version should be used. I personally believe the BNB version. I don't have it installed so I can test it. The link here is to the Nexus site.

However it seems to be so popular that it hasn't been discussed for at least a year so if it gets deleted ... guess it won't be missed.

It can be there. It shows on one of the sheets that are used. If it is in the geck it should be fine to use. I just wanted to know if the BNB body version or the Non BNB version should be used. I personally believe the BNB version. I don't have it installed so I can test it. The link here is to the Nexus site.

However it seems to be so popular that it hasn't been discussed for at least a year so if it gets deleted ... guess it won't be missed.

Yeah I haven't got it installed to test either.