Old SCR Beta (Redundant)

So just to be clear. Just drop this bad boy over the old Beta that is installed and then delete the SCRDebug and I am done, correct?

Yeah shouldn't need a clean save or anything, you can still use SCRdebug but it only does 4 or 5 pregnancy related tokens so I moved those into the next PregDebug release.

been trying to narrow the problem mesh down but gave up a month ago simply to focus on other matters but thanks for the help. one less headache now

smart ass link was rather amusing

got everything  up and running now few problems with textures and meshes but I cant find the resources used anywhere something skull goddess cant find links to it under halstrom's banner or the guide to setup scr.

That might be because it isn't part of SCR at least as far as I know, unless Halstorm stuck it in recently there isn't anything for "skull goddess". He usually will tell me even before he releases any changes when he adds stuff to the mod so I can get the tutorial up and running for those that need it.

Perhaps try search Google ;)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=skull+goddess

been trying to narrow the problem mesh down but gave up a month ago simply to focus on other matters but thanks for the help. one less headache now

got everything  up and running now few problems with textures and meshes but I cant find the resources used anywhere something skull goddess cant find links to it under halstrom's banner or the guide to setup scr.

That might be because it isn't part of SCR at least as far as I know, unless Halstorm stuck it in recently there isn't anything for "skull goddess". He usually will tell me even before he releases any changes when he adds stuff to the mod so I can get the tutorial up and running for those that need it.

:D.. Glad it amused you..

However you are correct we checked further into it and there apparently is a Skull Goddess hidden somewhere deep in the SCR folders.. Something that I had thought was removed a long time ago but still is part of the spread sheet and apparently Halstrom sees it as well in the ESM. Waiting on his decision on keeping or removing it. before adding it to the tutorial. When/if it is added I will be sure to give you credit for finding this ... ;).. Guess the joke was on us.. Well more Halstrom as I follow his requirements.. :P

@Halstrom.. we keeping it?

As for the meshes problem. Is it present because of the Store? if so the Tutorial should cover the issues. Also if still wanting to trace this down check out the spreadsheet listed in one of Halstroms Downloads for SCR.. lol. It has the info on everything that should be there. Perhaps there is something else that was missed or overwritten. If you can tell the ID or name it can be searched for when worn.. That might also help. If still lost give that ID or name and perhaps someone else here might be aware of where it was and what it is and how to get it. I know the frustration I had some problems with some "slave rags" before.. Dam that was frustrating.

There is a note related to the Skull Goddess in the second post of the SCR Resources Folder Creation Tutorial for those that might run in to the same issue as you have. Nice Catch

Any more thoughts on enhancing the medical scanner?

I have been trying to add Willow and Delilah, but for the life of me I cant figure out how to add third party references to a mesg.

Brisa might be stretching it, but I would like to be able to add some Fallout followers too.

A dynamic scanner based on the members of the group would be ideal.

However you are correct we checked further into it and there apparently is a Skull Goddess hidden somewhere deep in the SCR folders.. Something that I had thought was removed a long time ago but still is part of the spread sheet and apparently Halstrom sees it as well in the ESM. Waiting on his decision on keeping or removing it. before adding it to the tutorial. When/if it is added I will be sure to give you credit for finding this ... ;).. Guess the joke was on us.. Well more Halstrom as I follow his requirements.. :P

I as waiting to see if someone actually found the download that matched it and tested it, but as there's no interest in doing that, I think I'll just remove it.

I have been trying to add Willow and Delilah, but for the life of me I cant figure out how to add third party references to a mesg.

Brisa might be stretching it, but I would like to be able to add some Fallout followers too.

That would be great, and I'm pretty sure it's possible, but I don't have the time to do so, but if anyone wants to do a patch I can merge it in to replace it.

As for the meshes problem. Is it present because of the Store? if so the Tutorial should cover the issues. Also if still wanting to trace this down check out the spreadsheet listed in one of Halstroms Downloads for SCR.. lol. It has the info on everything that should be there. Perhaps there is something else that was missed or overwritten. If you can tell the ID or name it can be searched for when worn.. That might also help. If still lost give that ID or name and perhaps someone else here might be aware of where it was and what it is and how to get it. I know the frustration I had some problems with some "slave rags" before.. Dam that was frustrating.

There is a note related to the Skull Goddess in the second post of the SCR Resources Folder Creation Tutorial for those that might run in to the same issue as you have. Nice Catch

i also found a power armor mk 2 which seem if you take it to a bench convert it to a p3 missing textures and meshes for that one for everything but the little backpack that's floating  and I really don't need credit for the find.

I as waiting to see if someone actually found the download that matched it and tested it, but as there's no interest in doing that, I think I'll just remove it.

That would be great, and I'm pretty sure it's possible, but I don't have the time to do so, but if anyone wants to do a patch I can merge it in to replace it.

ill do it tonight see if that link help any

i also found a power armor mk 2 which seem if you take it to a bench convert it to a p3 missing textures and meshes for that one for everything but the little backpack that's floating  and I really don't need credit for the find.

Yea that sounds broken and I never used a bench to create any pregnancy armors.. That is something Halstrom will need to address if necessary.

As for the credit. I do it mostly to keep track of who did what and where this info came from. If some thing else comes up from it.. I can at least then go back and ask for further clarifications info etc. ;). It is also a nice thing to do for those that help along the way.

ill do it tonight see if that link help any

checked the link and downloaded both wasn't it.

The version might have been removed from the Nexus that was accessed for SCR.. It might be time to change it to the current version available, see if someone does have the correct version and we can upload it here, or remove it.. (the first though Halstrom had when this was brought to his attention)

another question completely off topic any chance the mantis suits getting a bnb conversion? I would do it myself but I don't have the know how or programs

Well in that case if you don't want to learn then no it's never going to be done, as you are the only person asking for it and I don't do mesh stuff either. Apparently Gera makes some tools that do this easily.

another question completely off topic any chance the mantis suits getting a bnb conversion? I would do it myself but I don't have the know how or programs

Well in that case if you don't want to learn then no it's never going to be done, as you are the only person asking for it and I don't do mesh stuff either. Apparently Gera makes some tools that do this easily.

1. Get permissions for the alterations of the files if you intend of re-uploading them.
  2. get the files out of the mod. In this case perhaps Hal might even help there since it will enhance SCR.
  3. Post a thread with what you want to do, that you have permissions for the alterations and will contribute back to SCR when the work is done. Then ask for help with figuring out the programs and any links to tutorials.
  4. It will take time but is easy from what I have heard must tedious for someone that is just learning. Hell it is all easy just a mater of time.
  5. If you screw up.. who cares. It was your time and your learning experience. Who knows many here have gone on and started to do way more than an armor or two and started making entire wardrobes and all sorts of good work.

To start go to the Bouncing Breast link for SCR.. From revanag.. He/she has a tutorial on the bottom of the downloads section for converting armors/clothing.. Check there first.

never said im not willing to learn fact is id love to learn how.

1. Get permissions for the alterations of the files if you intend of re-uploading them.
  2. get the files out of the mod. In this case perhaps Hal might even help there since it will enhance SCR.
  3. Post a thread with what you want to do, that you have permissions for the alterations and will contribute back to SCR when the work is done. Then ask for help with figuring out the programs and any links to tutorials.
  4. It will take time but is easy from what I have heard must tedious for someone that is just learning. Hell it is all easy just a mater of time.
  5. If you screw up.. who cares. It was your time and your learning experience. Who knows many here have gone on and started to do way more than an armor or two and started making entire wardrobes and all sorts of good work.

To start go to the Bouncing Breast link for SCR.. From revanag.. He/she has a tutorial on the bottom of the downloads section for converting armors/clothing.. Check there first.

alright thanks ill look into it maybe if I like how it turns out start ask permissions so that I can share it.

It is entirely possible if you take the assets currently in SCR's Maternity and upgraded a few to BNB that aren't already those might already be covered in permissions given to Halstrom ;). Others .. more than likely not especially if not hosted here and instead hosted on Nexus. However .. you at least would have your favorite body and armors ;). Know how to change the rest :) and finally if you screw up.. who cares.. just delete and start over :P  You can't really hurt things trying to convert some armors. There are many members here that do that on a regular basis and I am pretty sure if you posted some screenshots and asked for help if you do screw up they will give some pointers.

Epic Wins all around.. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Halstrom.

There is a file that you are sharing with Sexout.

/meshes/ZAZ/SlaveWear/Whorebags.nif.

I am only mentioning it because I believe Pride has  permanently included ZAZ into his mod now and having a copy in yours isn't needed and redundant. For MO users it gives a false conflict record, well true but not really important conflict record as they are exactly the same as far as I can tell.

Only mentioning this since this new Beta is cleaning up items like this and getting everything all nice, clean and modern. :). By the way it seems much more snappy on my rig so kudos to you.