Raiders Are Not Normal is the main one. Apparently a lot of the raider dirt is implemented in the normal maps. This mod changes the raider records to use clean normal maps.

I also use  Silky Smooth Skin. if you use any skin mod, make sure you copy the normal map from that mod and overwrite the "Raiders are not normal" one. (That's probably not too sensible of me, thinking about it, since SSS is a CBBE texture and I switched to Fusion Girl. Hmm...)

Lasty, Raider Queens cleans up the faces of the female bosses.

6 hours ago, wikijoler said:

My module has a serious problem, that is, my slave cannot stay on the imprisoned device for a long time, or it cannot be allocated to the imprisoned device at all.

Sounds like you need to assign them to the settlement first. Tell them to "go home" and pick the settlement where you want them. Then they should stay put when assigned to a fixture.

6 hours ago, DocClox said:

听起来您需要先将它们分配给定居点。告诉他们“回家”并选择您想要的定居点。然后他们应该在分配到固定装置时留在原地。

I try to assign them to the settlement first, and then to the fixed equipment, but after the equipment is assigned, they will run around in the settlement instead of on the device

Its been a while for me but i think this is what you need to do;

Follow the link and then follow the instructions I set out. It should be as simple as resetting or recycling the slave. Good luck and let me know if this helps you.

862466622_headshot.jpg.564aaa5ab689725589ab1f6c543d1af4.jpg

Edited by SlaveHunter311
  • 1 month later...

I put this question in Technical Support as well but wanted to ask here since this is an active thread from someone who got it running.

I've installed TextInputMenu, New Dialog, and Extended Dialogue Interface but they are not working properly. In mods like Sexual Harassment the NPC will approach my character and pause for a bit as if they are speaking but there is no dialogue. I understand most won't actually be voiced but there is no Text for what they are supposed to be saying either, although I do get response dialogue choices, for which it does appear to function as No will deny the request and Goodbye will end the conversation, I just don't really know what I'm responding to.

This is more of a concern for Just Business as Captures are not fully functional. I am able to activate the additional dialogue but it does not appear to be the correct options. I am able to *Enslave* and that part functions, but it becomes a problem after as I am not able to assign them to a settlement. I've also tried to use a Terminal built at one of my Settlements and used the Move Here option but they do not and the "no home" designation remains.

I am currently checking the dependencies to try to fix it but I had thought I installed the mods properly on Vortex and could use some assistance. Also, I wanted to ask if it was likely that I would have to start a New Save once it is fixed?

New Dialogue not working properly in modded content and can't assign Just Business slaves to a settlement.

I did see a similar question in the tread but so far I haven't been able to fix the issue.

• 5 weeks later...

Apparent installation issue: I have everything I need installed (far as I can tell), I mark, bleed and claim someone, take them as a slave... but any time some kind of sex prompt comes up the slave just says "ok" and walks away from me. I can trigger animations with Atomic Lust myself with the Home button, but not automatically.

The game seems to think I have everything installed properly, but no actual animations play.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2020 at 1:37 PM, SlaveHunter311 said:

1584966638_capture-Copy.jpg.09c7c6b5cec57fa3ba60215c1821c1bf.jpg

This is an explanation of how to use one of my favorite mods out there either on the Nexus, Loverslab, or anywhere else. This is ;

How to use "Just Business" to capture slaves

"Just Business" is a mod that allows you to enslave any in game Npc's that you happen to defeat in the course of your adventures in through the Boston Commonwealth, Nuka World, or Far Harbor. The Npc's you enslave can be hostile enemies, raiders, gunners, synths, ghouls, and even super mutants. They can also be innocent non-hostile settlers and scavengers. It doesn't really matter who as long as they are not game essential. For example quest givers like Preston Garvey are probably not good targets to enslave because "just business" will eliminate his ability to function in the quest from them on. It would be the same as if you killed him, an essential Npc. The rest of the game would be broken in area's that involve him for input.  So it is recommended that you stick to capturing nonessential npc's  most of the time,  unless you are absolutely sure you are finished with them and you wont miss interacting with them in the future. 

Why would you do this though? Well, maybe you don't think the wasteland is any place for long suffering hero types. Maybe you are sick playing like a boy scout and what you really want is to be a cretinous villain who preys on the wasteland and any who cross his path. Or maybe you just hate the evil's of the wasteland and you want to see unlawful scumbag degenerates in it put to digging ditches and other manual labors. Whether you want a raider prison camp or a harem full of girls forced to work in lingerie "Just Business" is the way to make it happen.

Capturing a Slave

To start with, you will need to activate "Hunter Mode." To do this you will need to designate a hotkey to activate and or deactivate it at will. You can do that in the Mod Configuration Menu in at the top of your main menu when you hit whatever the equivalent to the start button you are using.

mcm1.jpg.df2419a1e0f200306602f4f3042d52e5.jpg

mcm2.jpg.68fdb05f4a1365a356b28b87ef323639.jpg

Simply scroll to MCM. Then scroll to "Just Business." Scroll down to "Hot Keys and Game Modes." From here you can assign a button from your keyboard to activate "Hunter Mode." In my case I used "H." There are many option is the MCM menu that affect "Just business" but for now lets just stick with what we need for the task.

mcmjb.jpg.88fa6069bd49a470a0abb7ab5e27ac8e.jpg

mcmjb2.jpg.50c3258a7b89066588728a9f2b243cb0.jpg

1978561171_suitup.jpg.698965c43621fce2e829eb1e06d19814.jpgNow suit up with your best equipment for the hunt and head out into the wastes.

It would be wise to recon your prey from a distance with a weapon equipped with a scope so you can plan and execute a tactical ambush. Stealth is your friend here so exploit it as much as you can.

You might also consider bringing the syringer rifle with you incase you want to paralyze your target while you take out any annoying friends she might have that want to get in the way. Its silent and thankfully not so deadly, depending on what you shoot out of it. I highly recommend that you use the * Sleep Dart . It puts anybody to sleep for a limited period of time (30 mins real  time or 10 game hours) or until you leave the location/cell.  You can get this ammunition by using the mod "Magic Syringes" 

Magic Syringes at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

320px-Fo4_Syringer.png.0ddf2dcfdda01510cd1d95257ba8e96f.png

Once in the field its time to hit "H" to activate "Hunter Mode."

stalk1.jpg.6005e0ecf6b8ba142bab753b757876ed.jpg

Now that I have a target in my sights you can see in red the option to mark the target and thus become capturable.  Hit the X button for Xbox controllers, and Square for PlayStation.

scope.jpg.10835aa66980d425a03877952d5d8420.jpg

Now that she's been marked by "Just Business" I need to take her down like any other enemy depleting her health down to zero. Remember, if you failed to mark her she will die when you attack her just like any other enemy. 

scope2.jpg.79b1654ef85887ebd5edc2a834440056.jpg

After I defeat her she should enter the "bleed out state." In this state you can enter a dialog with the target by pressing the A button for Xbox and the X button for PlayStation.  Let me reiterate these are the A and X buttons on your controller, not the A or X options on the screen. Pick the A talk option.

bleedout1.jpg.a4ca5b03355a67b2fd1c99e9aa36b59c.jpg

Select dialog option "Here put this collar on." This will be either an explosive or a shock collar that will keep your new slave from escaping. It also slowly destroys their dreams of ever becoming free again. This will slowly make your slave more obedient until she reaches level 100. For now she cant be trusted for much and she may even try to escape when you're away on new adventures.

bleedout2.jpg.0c86d3be920ae7bce4f753fb7d118282.jpg

This is also a good point to loot anything she is carrying by entering the dialog option "show me your stuff."

bleedout3.jpg.4512151d1ffc9792042fe1f14b2c8ecc.jpg

After your slave gets up and starts her new life you will be able to access her inventory more easily through the push of a button from now on. Choose the trade option. X for Xbox and Square for PlayStation. 

trade.jpg.e0af562c6dea1bb3a0bb5dc594337dc7.jpg

Hey! It seems like I forgot something didn't I?

trade2.jpg.dcff2d41242e1b1bb479cec3312c0c23.jpg

You can take their clothes! Now I know what you're thinking, but it really is necessary. When you take someone's freedom, you must also take every scrap of dignity away forever.

naked1.jpg.807f010fd9c2b402ff0fd1001b78f0ba.jpg

So whether she likes it or not, things are going to be a lot more cheeky from now on. Aw, she's sulking about it!

sulking.jpg.4dcd81b829d80c19ccf220ee0b77f473.jpg

Now that you that you've introduced her to her new place in this world its time to send her to your Sex Dungeon-coff!-I mean settlements....

1753033265_getup.jpg.deed2a48ed5b2e9e5dd0cfc63a0e5e22.jpg

Hit the action button to enter the dialog menu again. A for Xbox and X for PlayStation. Scroll down to "go home."

1321844442_gohome.jpg.2f42881f664133e75db21f67385b4f2c.jpg

This will provide a list of your settlements for her to head off to so you can run along on your merry way. Send her to one and she will live there and work for you like any other settler. The jobs she can be selected for depend upon her obedience level and that increases over time from wearing the shock collar. So I recommend making her farm crops for you. Alternately you can reduce the time it takes to reach level 100 obedience by putting her in the stocks or any equivalent bondage device. If she reaches level 100 then you can actually trust her to man the guard stations of your settlement if you want to. Personally I let my raider buddies do the guard work.

destination.jpg.83474c1e37a04991668536342a7fbe4b.jpg

Whatever the case, the choice of what to do with her now is up to you. In the wasteland only the strongest survive! The weak and the unwary are preyed upon. Woe to the conquered!  Once you fall in these lands you either become condor food or a naked boot licking peon!  Tell her to enjoy her sensual naked servitude. From now on its all she will ever know!

613591709_getgoing.jpg.688a0b953e09c8b3f6cab9655f791388.jpg

The End

If you liked this tutorial or found it useful please post a message. I get no kind of monetary gain from it but it cheers me up.

Thanks for this. Much appreciated

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems odd... I marked the ones I wanted; there were four of them. Then I murdered the rest, but apparently murdered the 4 marked as well, except now I had 4 extra bodies - as if I had killed the target slaves and they came back to life as slaves. I would give them the collar and then they'd die, and I thought maybe I over did it. It seems to work well though. Much easier than the synth fabricator.

This is the mod I wanted. Much easier to build a settlement with slaves and Sole Survivor can have sex with them anytime he wants.

Is there a shower or something that slaves can be sent to so they can wash up? Most of them are insufferably greasy and dirty.

The part where they die is threw me. I raided Brother Thomas' cult for female slaves because they're clean. I counted 4 women, thought I made them all targets. After the bloodbath, I counted women among the dead. So, I did it over being more careful. Same result! Did over a third time. WTF? Okay, I see now that when they change from missionary (or raider, or... ) to slave the missionary dies and a slave NPC is spawned. There's even a switch in MCM to get rid of the dead body.

Ummm... you gonna eat that? I mean, can you can have your Kate and eat her too with the cannibal perk.

Edited by MrGrey

It says you can enslave supermutants and ghouls, but so far I have not been able to enslave either one. Only ghouls working have been the non-feral ones you can talk to. How exactly do I go about getting a shock collar on a supermutant anyway? I really want to cap a few, they seem like they'd be fun... although I've never seen a female one before, so there is that.

21 hours ago, Martok73 said:

It says you can enslave supermutants and ghouls, but so far I have not been able to enslave either one. Only ghouls working have been the non-feral ones you can talk to. How exactly do I go about getting a shock collar on a supermutant anyway? I really want to cap a few, they seem like they'd be fun... although I've never seen a female one before, so there is that.

there arnt any by deflault but there is a mod that ads them.

Parker here was a slave to the raiders at the corvega plant, now she oversees their slave training. a little cruel irony for her former masters before she iscovers she will share their fate.

thanks again for the guid i had to come back twice to get everything running smooth...next stop, caravan guide.

Photo116.png.fac6b57233fa153a022518a02b30d427.png