On 12/16/2022 at 12:54 PM, travelmedic said:

You're supposed to shoot her and she will go into bleedout, then you walk up and capture her by dialogue.

Seems to be very buggy, I think a couple of times I had to enter console and "kill" the escaped slave and then they would enter bleedout.

Better to just turn that feature off in the MCM.  In my experience they always just ran to Mystic Pines Nursing Home (I think that was it) and the quest got pretty boring after a while.

I whished to know about the bug ...because it happened to me. Quest started and no way I can bring the slave back.

I have option to press Action button (in PC is E), but that lead to no reaction. Tried all kind of tricks.

How did you "KILL" the npc? ... if I use the command "kill" it will permanently kill the NPC and no way to put it in bleeding mode.
I reload 5 times and give up.

I also tried to complete the quest via console command ... but the NPC is still irresponsible.

The strange part is that the NPC will die even after i got mad and made it essential ...which is so odd. I checked and it was flagged essential before I shot her.

Well.. if anyone has an idea how to bring the slave back and fix it.. i will be happy.

4 hours ago, mymodsnexus said:

I whished to know about the bug ...because it happened to me. Quest started and no way I can bring the slave back.

I have option to press Action button (in PC is E), but that lead to no reaction. Tried all kind of tricks.

How did you "KILL" the npc? ... if I use the command "kill" it will permanently kill the NPC and no way to put it in bleeding mode.
I reload 5 times and give up.

I also tried to complete the quest via console command ... but the NPC is still irresponsible.

The strange part is that the NPC will die even after i got mad and made it essential ...which is so odd. I checked and it was flagged essential before I shot her.

Well.. if anyone has an idea how to bring the slave back and fix it.. i will be happy.

I am assuming you are trying to recapture the slave?

I'm sorry about your trouble. I don't remember there being much of any solution to this particular problem except to mess around with it and keep hitting the action button in different positions and at different times to get the dam dialogue interface to come up. But it's extremely frustrating and ineffective, and you never know if it is going to work. Now i think it was smart of you to try using console commands to solve the problem, but as you said, that didn't work for you either. Unfortunately, Ignotum_Virum did not script this part of his mod very effectively. And I like many others prefer to turn the escape slave feature off while I play. And I recommend you do the same.

Normally I would try to mess around with it to see if I can help you, but my fallout 4 and all my mods got misplaced when i lost all the data on my pc and had to reinstall everything. I don't have fallout 4 reinstalled yet. I had maybe 100+ mods for that too. And it will take some time before I get everything set up again. At this point the only person who stands a chance of helping you if you really want to try and pursue this problem is the author. He wrote the script. Years ago. But maybe-just maybe-he knows a command to make the dialogue box to appear. If you really want to. Try private messaging him or post your issue in the main forum for "just business" and it's troubleshooting. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful right now. The best of luck to you.

On the other hand, if all you want is to bring the slave back to life I believe there are console commands for that. There is also the very easy Tesla reanimator syringe from Magic syringers will bring the slave back to life as long as the slave has not lost any limbs or its head.

Magic Syringes at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

console command:

Fallout 4 Cheats .resurrect Command Fallout Resurrect Command General Information This command will bring a dead NPC back to life after it has died. Syntax resurrect Target Command Examples ff0084953.resurrect This will bring the NPC with reference id ff0084953 back to life (provided it has died).

Edited by SlaveHunter311
26 minutes ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

I am assuming you are trying to recapture the slave?

I'm sorry about your trouble. I don't remember there being much of any solution to this particular problem except to mess around with it and keep hitting the action button in different positions and at different times to get the dam dialogue interface to come up. But it's extremely frustrating and ineffective, and you never know if it is going to work. Now i think it was smart of you to try using console commands to solve the problem, but as you said, that didn't work for you either. Unfortunately, Ignotum_Virum did not script this part of his mod very effectively. And I like many others prefer to turn the escape slave feature off while I play. And I recommend you do the same.

Normally I would try to mess around with it to see if I can help you, but my fallout 4 and all my mods got misplaced when i lost all the data on my pc and had to reinstall everything. I don't have fallout 4 reinstalled yet. I had maybe 100+ mods for that too. And it will take some time before I get everything set up again. At this point the only person who stands a chance of helping you if you really want to try and pursue this problem is the author. He wrote the script. Years ago. But maybe-just maybe-he knows a command to make the dialogue box to appear. If you really want to. Try private messaging him or post your issue in the main forum for "just business" and it's troubleshooting. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful right now. The best of luck to you.

On the other hand, if all you want is to bring the slave back to life I believe there are console commands for that. There is also the very easy Tesla reanimator syringe from Magic syringers will bring the slave back to life as long as the slave has not lost any limbs or its head.

Magic Syringes at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

console command:

Fallout 4 Cheats .resurrect Command Fallout Resurrect Command General Information This command will bring a dead NPC back to life after it has died. Syntax resurrect Target Command Examples ff0084953.resurrect This will bring the NPC with reference id ff0084953 back to life (provided it has died).

Thank you very much.
I turn the feature off and I made a nice funeral for my slave ?

I wish someone to make this mod linked with SS Conqueror. So the money will be accounted (like the CQ commercial plots income) and the slaves will be counted as captives.

But honestly, maybe this is not a small task and ... I will just enjoy using it as it is.    

Thank you again.

• 3 weeks later...

I've run into an issue where I captured a number of raiders with a companion at my side and when I tried to talk to my companion to dismiss them so she wouldn't follow me to where I'm storing the enslaved raiders she now acts as if she is in the same position as the wounded raiders.  I'm worried that if I let her go she'll run off on me and I'll lose the companion.  Any ideas?  If this has been answered before, I'm sorry.  I admit to being a bit lazy and not wanting to spend an hour or so on trying to find my particular situation among all the posts.

Edited by jaketagret
25 minutes ago, jaketagret said:

I've run into an issue where I captured a number of raiders with a companion at my side and when I tried to talk to my companion to dismiss them so she wouldn't follow me to where I'm storing the enslaved raiders she now acts as if she is in the same position as the wounded raiders.  I'm worried that if I let her go she'll run off on me and I'll lose the companion.  Any ideas?  If this has been answered before, I'm sorry.  I admit to being a bit lazy and not wanting to spend an hour or so on trying to find my particular situation among all the posts.

Hm, well I don't think your actually in danger of losing your companion, but just in case you can go to the mcm menu and turn off the slave escape feature. I'm not sure how else you would lose her though. I mean if it is a modded companion i still think she shouldn't go anywhere unless you send her to a settlement. Otherwise, she will stick with you. Now if you insist on playing with the glitchy slave escape mode on you can still make sure that she or any other slave does not escape by assigning her to a pillory of other restraint device once you visit the settlement and she is there. If you were to lose contact with an official fallout 4 companion, they would most likely go back to their home base, wherever that is. Piper would go back to her house in diamond city for instance.

By the way, it's not going to bother me if you ask a question like this. Does that clear things up for you? let me know.

1 hour ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

Hm, well I don't think your actually in danger of losing your companion, but just in case you can go to the mcm menu and turn off the slave escape feature. I'm not sure how else you would lose her though. I mean if it is a modded companion i still think she shouldn't go anywhere unless you send her to a settlement. Otherwise, she will stick with you. Now if you insist on playing with the glitchy slave escape mode on you can still make sure that she or any other slave does not escape by assigning her to a pillory of other restraint device once you visit the settlement and she is there. If you were to lose contact with an official fallout 4 companion, they would most likely go back to their home base, wherever that is. Piper would go back to her house in diamond city for instance.

By the way, it's not going to bother me if you ask a question like this. Does that clear things up for you? let me know.

It is indeed a Mod Companion--Nora to be exact.  I will try switching the slave escape option to off but she isn't collared yet.  It gives me the option to collar her but I haven't wanted to.  The only ones I collar are Raiders, Gunners, and other hostiles.  If need be, I'll try collaring her, removing the collar and see what happens.  The options are as if she had been wounded and is waiting for me to collar her, have sex with her (or have my companion do it or both of us), or let her go.  I'm fiddling with mods right now so I'll keep an eye on this thread incase you have any other information before I try what I said I might try.

Update:  Telling her that she can flee fixes the problem.  She doesn't go anywhere.  I did not need to collar her.

Edited by jaketagret
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a issue that one of my slave escaped, and when I found her she cant not be interact with, just ignore my action key and runnn away. Do i have to reset her to make the recapture work? or is that a special items or conditon is needed to recapture the escaped slave?

Edited by jinougaf
1 hour ago, jinougaf said:

I got a issue that one of my slave escaped, and when I found her she cant not be interact with, just ignore my action key and runnn away. Do i have to reset her to make the recapture work? or is that a special items or conditon is needed to recapture the escaped slave?

If you read the comments above you will find that it is a bug and the only way is to permanently disable the option of runaway slaves.
Nothing works - no resetting, no quest completed, nothing. I found that this quest (like numbers and stages)  is not even finished properly in the codding and maybe that is why we have this bug.

Kill the slave and turn the option OFF. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, that particular feature is badly coded and is pretty unreliable. What is supposed to happen is you damager her until she falls down into the bleed out state again and then you enter the dialogue menu and recapture her. But more of then then not the feature just plain fails to work. What I tell most people to do is to turn off the runaway slave feature in the MCM menu, because it just isn't worth the hassle. I wish Ignotum_Virum would fix it, but it's been that way for a long time unfortunately.

• 5 months later...

I've run into a problem. I have all the hard requirements. Was able to capture, and then got the extended dialog after putting the collar on the slave. Sent them to my home base, but after I teleport to it and I try to talk to the slave that dialog just doesn't come up no matter what I do. The slave it stuck in forever following me as a companion. I have no idea how to fix this. I really want this mod to work because I wanted something more to come from the Violate mod but it just won't let me talk to them after I've gotten the initial enslavement dialogs.

OK, hold on. Let me see if I remember what to do because it's been months since I played. The first thing I would do is check and make sure that your slave is absolutly assigned to the settlement you are in and not still acting as a companion. So, if you traveled to the settlement with them attached as a companion then just send them to the settlement once the two of you are there together so you don't have to wait for her to arrive. You should see her behavior change immediately. She will walk off and try to do her own thing. But at that point you can assign her a task or better yet assign her to a pillory to raise her obedience level. She may not obey very well until you do that.

Secondly, if she is caught in the loop of being a defective follower there are a couple ways of resetting her.  You can use the "Just Business" interface. Just click on her then scroll down to info and then choose reset. I think.

Or use console commands. Like "resetai" or "recycleactor"

"Recycleactor" can change what they look like though, so that's something to think about. It will generate a new npc that may not even be the same gender possibly.

Fallout 4 console commands | Fallout Wiki | Fandom

Thats all I remember at the moment. I hope it helps. Please let me know if it does.

af4.jpg.9105e0ebbd75b1166cc5be04a24557f5.jpg

• 3 months later...

Bro when my slave escape it comes a quest that is the Runnaway slave I did find it but it kept running so I ended up killing it, but the quest does not complete and it keeps putting the body there 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2024 at 12:25 PM, Jiurachi09 said:

Bro when my slave escape it comes a quest that is the Runnaway slave I did find it but it kept running so I ended up killing it, but the quest does not complete and it keeps putting the body there 

Turn that quest off in the MCM.  It's never worked right.