9 hours ago, Anonym0us2DF1CD said:

For some reason, at random, the mod will completely stop working. I can't capture slaves, I  can't command existing ones, what's going on?

Ok, it fixes by quitting to desktop and reloading, but now, for some reason, the keybinds don't work and when I turn them on through MCM, they automatically turn off. How do I fix?

I love this mod but I just started a new game with the updated version of Real Handcuffs and it added the shock collars. Since then I have no dialogue with my slaves. I have the trade, talk , stay, commands but when I click talk my character with say some like, "Hey have you got a minute," but then the conversation menu does not pop up and the slave just walks away. I checked to make sure AAF, Extended dialogue and this mod were all up date. Has anyone else had this problem?

On 6/29/2022 at 11:18 PM, gamemaster67 said:

Ok, for some reason whenever I try to interact with someone after wounding them, this is all I get:

20220630001532_1.jpg

sorry I have been gone for a while. in your case I am guessing that you didnt install everything on the front page required for the mod, or your load order is messed up. I recommend that you use vortext to solve the load order problem if that is the case, it will also tell you about mod conflicts so you can fix them. Let me know if that helps.

Vortex Mod Manager (nexusmods.com)

On 7/27/2022 at 6:21 AM, Jakeripper said:

I love this mod but I just started a new game with the updated version of Real Handcuffs and it added the shock collars. Since then I have no dialogue with my slaves. I have the trade, talk , stay, commands but when I click talk my character with say some like, "Hey have you got a minute," but then the conversation menu does not pop up and the slave just walks away. I checked to make sure AAF, Extended dialogue and this mod were all up date. Has anyone else had this problem?

ok so extended dialogue interface would be the problem here. You made sure to download the latest version of it so my guess is you have a mod confict with another mod that does a simular feature to XDI. If you have Vortext it will tell you about the conflict and prompt you to fix it. also could be a load order issue, which Vortex will sort automaticaly.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 6:50 AM, SlaveHunter311 said:

Is there something about it that isn't working for you? It is usually fairly strait forward. 

Approach your slave and hit the action button. A for Xbox, X for PlayStation. Then hit the button for talk on the decision wheel. Y for Xbox, Triangle for PlayStation.

start.jpg.11a010970669ffa49f798c1d11d0e3be.jpg

Once in the dialogue menu scroll down to "To teach you obedience." choose it.

scroll.jpg.8f1632f01c4af3e626bebdb59a814f15.jpg

That will bring you to a new dialogue box with a choice between several options for sex with your character, or with another slave, or with two other slaves-I think. Choose once of these options and then....

choose.jpg.ab2bbdbadb4c84a999ef1fd2ecffae7a.jpg

If everything was installed correctly then after a brief pause the magic should happen, and the scene should unfold automatically.

magic.jpg.80f2dd106a59fd72a70c77e6bcb188d1.jpg

This is a nice feature if you don't know how to use AAF. Personally I prefer the AAF system even though its a bit of a pain to learn. In this feature you don't get to choose what kind of scene to pick and in AAF you get to choose. Also the "To teach you obedience" is always considered punishment sex in "Sex Attributes" mod if you have that. And AAF gives you different stats I think because it is considered recreational instead.

If you are having trouble getting "group sex" and "having sex with another slave" option to work, I believe you just have to approach each slave individually and pick the given option to get it to work. Although I admit you might be in for an unusually long wait sometimes before the scene starts.

Just a note. Both the "Just Business" sex features and the AAF interface will increase your slaves submission level and sex skills. So pick either one if you are trying to level her up.

skill.jpg.ca5623bd211def5b95cdcbe3dfc9a749.jpg

How did you get such pretty NPCs?

Mine all have nice figures but mostly butch faces.

23 hours ago, Kokopizza said:

how do you actually trigger a scene with your slave, i follow the dialogue option of teaching her obedience and saying ill fuck her but nothing actually happens, she just says oh and thats it

Do you have AAF and your animation paks installed correctly?

Advanced Animation Framework (AAF) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Animations: 

50 Shades of Fallout 4 - Framework & Resources - LoversLab

Crazy6987 - Sex Animation - Animation - LoversLab

Atomic Lust at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

7 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

How did you get such pretty NPCs?

Mine all have nice figures but mostly butch faces.

I think these mods will help;

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

LooksMenu at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Hot Mama Settlers and Bandits at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Hot Mama NPCs Nuka World at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Check out the links I sent you there is more there to appreciate

Hair:

Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2.5a at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

MiscHairstyle1.6  Download  47 New hairs for male... - Fallout 4 Mods: MiscHairstyle / MoreHairstyles for male & female (tumblr.com)

Commonwealth Cuts - KS Hairdos - ApachiiSkyHair at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community

Fallout 4 Mod: Black Desert Online Hairs - YouTube

after you use these mods you can always use "Just Business" appearence replacer to alter a slaves appearances to your exact preferences.

Edited by SlaveHunter311

Thank you

I been using looksmenu on myself was unaware you could use it on NPCs.

Most of the female presets show up in dark face.

but 2 of them are pretty and work (am using one of them  with changed hairdo and eyecolor and lip color on on female profile.

But right now am playing as a guy.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
22 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I am currently having some issues with Human Resources and am thinking to going to "just business.

I have AAF and B/W ( not activated) .

What are come mods that might conflict?

Well, "human resources" and "Just business" might conflict. other than that, I have to guess. It is usually mods that do the same kinds of things. If you really want to know use Vortex as your Mod Manager and it will tell you about all the mod conflicts that exists and prompt, you to make decisions on which mod will load last and therefore take priority over the other one.

It will also automatically sort your load order, so Loot will not be needed.

5 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Without Vortex I could not do all this.?

4 weeks ago I did not even know what a "DLC" is (I guess thats what the young'uns nowadays call an "expansion").

Learned a lot since then.

This is the first game i played that is not mouse point and click control.

Oh so you HAVE Vortex. Good deal. I hope you cleaned your DLC's with Tes5Edit as well, so your game doesn't crash. Let me know if there's something else I can help with. By the way, I'm not so young myself. I am kind of an old millennial. 

45 minutes ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

Oh so you HAVE Vortex. Good deal. I hope you cleaned your DLC's with Tes5Edit as well, so your game doesn't crash. Let me know if there's something else I can help with. By the way, I'm not so young myself. I am kind of an old millennial. 

I dont know what TesEdit is.?

I do crash without power armor about once per game play hour, with power armor maybe once every 10-15 minutes.

1 hour ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

PS: crashes much fewer now. Down to perhaps 1 per hour. usually when I run and NPCs are doing something at same time.

And you have Vortex? I suppose I crash sometimes too, but is it every time you play? Also Tes5Edit is a tool that helps clean your DLC's. Bethesda leaves alot of trash in their publications like files with the same name that can mess up the modding process. Be sure to check the updated user guide, the process might actually end up being easier than the way Gopher describes in his video here where you can download the program.

TES5Edit Cleaning Guide - TES5Edit - Creation Kit

TES5EDIT : Cleaning your master files at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

If it is still the same as Gopher does it just remember the process will be basically the same. DawnGaurd and Hearthfire are just DLC's for Skyrim, the same as Nuka World or Far Harbor. Using Tes5Edit should make your game crash a lot less if you have any DLC's installed.

Edited by SlaveHunter311
On 9/1/2022 at 12:17 AM, SlaveHunter311 said:

And you have Vortex? I suppose I crash sometimes too, but is it every time you play? Also Tes5Edit is a tool that helps clean your DLC's. Bethesda leaves alot of trash in their publications like files with the same name that can mess up the modding process. Be sure to check the updated user guide, the process might actually end up being easier than the way Gopher describes in his video here where you can download the program.

TES5Edit Cleaning Guide - TES5Edit - Creation Kit

TES5EDIT : Cleaning your master files at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

If it is still the same as Gopher does it just remember the process will be basically the same. DawnGaurd and Hearthfire are just DLC's for Skyrim, the same as Nuka World or Far Harbor. Using Tes5Edit should make your game crash a lot less if you have any DLC's installed.

Thank you.

yes I have Vortex. 

Couldnt do all these mods w/o it :)

Many of my mods require the DLCs.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk

Thank you very much for the guide, love it and it's helped alot so far but I need some extra help and didn't see it covered in the discussion.  Ok so I have an escapee and got the mission to capture them.  I follow the mission tick and find them but can't do anything.  I catch up to them and try talking to them but it won't activate, so I use the remote and shock the shit outta them until they go into downed state and still nothing will activate when I hit A they just get back up and try running away again.  Am I missing something stupid simple?  P.S. Please excuse horrendous punctuation

18 hours ago, Ki11erTeddybear said:

Thank you very much for the guide, love it and it's helped alot so far but I need some extra help and didn't see it covered in the discussion.  Ok so I have an escapee and got the mission to capture them.  I follow the mission tick and find them but can't do anything.  I catch up to them and try talking to them but it won't activate, so I use the remote and shock the shit outta them until they go into downed state and still nothing will activate when I hit A they just get back up and try running away again.  Am I missing something stupid simple?  P.S. Please excuse horrendous punctuation

Ok, sorry for the delay in response. I saw your post last night but I was feeling awfull and I craped out from lack of sleep after a while while I was trying to see what was wrong. Today I tried again. I had the same kind of issue where it was hard to get the run-away slave to respond. Fortunetly I didnt have to chase her all over the common wealth because she could not figure out how to escape my base. I killed her once and then she got back up and ran away again, then my companion killed her the second time and she entered the bleed out state where i was finally able to tell her to "get up and follow me." So I was able to recover her, but not without difficulty. "Just Business" is admitedly a bit glitchy and doesnt always function perfectly. You probably didnt do anything wrong. It's just bad luck. I dont blame you for thinking something was wrong. I would have thought that too. But its just that "just business" needs a bit more polish then it will probably ever get. If you had persisted you might have recaptured your slave but, maybe not. It''s hard to say. I usualy perfer to play with the escape setting off myself because of this issue, but it's up to your own preference. I hope that shines a light on things. Let me know if there is some other way i can help.

Also you said something about shocking the slave with a remote? Is that an update of "just business?" or another mod you used to do that?

On 8/31/2022 at 4:26 PM, SlaveHunter311 said:

I have the animation packs installed correctly and aaf i managed to get another mod sexemup to trigger scenes but the just business one doesnt work. also does anyone know how to get rid of raider and gunner body grime and dirt, the change appearance menu does not give the option for that 

1 hour ago, Kokopizza said:

I have the animation packs installed correctly and aaf i managed to get another mod sexemup to trigger scenes but the just business one doesnt work. also does anyone know how to get rid of raider and gunner body grime and dirt, the change appearance menu does not give the option for that 

Hm, using "just business" to trigger punishment sex has always worked for me, but I suppose something is wrong with your game. Maybe its a mod conflic since you say that everything is installed as it is required on the main page. Sorry I don't know how to help you with that off the top of my head. If you have Vortex it will inform you of any mod conflics and ask you to make decisions on which to load last. The one loaded last taking priority over the other of course. 

Anyway, you asked how to get rid of the grim. I am going to tell you the easy way. Use these appearance replacers for enemies;

The models will no longer load with a tone of dirt all over them. You can still use "Just Business appearance replacer on them as well. You need another mod if you want Raider bosses like "Red Tourette," "Whiplash" or "Ack-Ack" to not be covered in dirt. Although, "Just business" appearance replacer will not work on them if you try to alter their appearance. 

Check out this post if you would like to know other mods that I recomend;

28 minutes ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

Hm, using "just business" to trigger punishment sex has always worked for me, but I suppose something is wrong with your game. Maybe its a mod conflic since you say that everything is installed as it is required on the main page. Sorry I don't know how to help you with that off the top of my head. If you have Vortex it will inform you of any mod conflics and ask you to make decisions on which to load last. The one loaded last taking priority over the other of course. 

Anyway, you asked how to get rid of the grim. I am going to tell you the easy way. Use these appearance replacers for enemies;

The models will no longer load with a tone of dirt all over them. You can still use "Just Business appearance replacer on them as well. You need another mod if you want Raider bosses like "Red Tourette," "Whiplash" or "Ack-Ack" to not be covered in dirt. Although, "Just business" appearance replacer will not work on them if you try to alter their appearance. 

Check out this post if you would like to know other mods that I recomend;

Ty!