On 1/3/2021 at 11:32 AM, prokeds said:

cant get any slave assign to anything what do i need to download

It would be nice if you would elaborate a bit more about your problem. You have reduced me to guessing what the issue is. If I had to guess though, I would say you brought your slaves back with you without ever assigning them to a settlement via the dialogue menu. If you did that then they would never stick to the furniture or shops or objects that you assign them to. If this is the case then it will work right the minute you send them to the settlement you are at and assign them to the objects again. As for how to do that take a gander at this part of the tutorial again.

Hit the action button to enter the dialog menu again.  A for Xbox and X for PlayStation. Scroll down to "go home."

1321844442_gohome.jpg.2f42881f664133e75db21f67385b4f2c.jpg

This will provide a list of your settlements for her to head off to so you can run along on your merry way. Send her to one and she will live there and work for you like any other settler. The jobs she can be selected for depend upon her obedience level and that increases over time from wearing the shock collar. So I recommend making her farm crops for you. Alternately you can reduce the time it takes to reach level 100 obedience by putting her in the stocks or any equivalent bondage device. If she reaches level 100 then you can actually trust her to man the guard stations of your settlement if you want to.

destination.jpg.83474c1e37a04991668536342a7fbe4b.jpg

Send the slave to a settlement, then go to the settlement, then assign the slave to an object/furniture/store or whatever. From then on she will be stuck to it.

furniitur.jpg.2b6445728fb9a5edf15728c6a98072b4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, jstehr01 said:

How do you use the teach obedience options in Just Business. 

Is there something about it that isn't working for you? It is usually fairly strait forward. 

Approach your slave and hit the action button. A for Xbox, X for PlayStation. Then hit the button for talk on the decision wheel. Y for Xbox, Triangle for PlayStation.

start.jpg.11a010970669ffa49f798c1d11d0e3be.jpg

Once in the dialogue menu scroll down to "To teach you obedience." choose it.

scroll.jpg.8f1632f01c4af3e626bebdb59a814f15.jpg

That will bring you to a new dialogue box with a choice between several options for sex with your character, or with another slave, or with two other slaves-I think. Choose once of these options and then....

choose.jpg.ab2bbdbadb4c84a999ef1fd2ecffae7a.jpg

If everything was installed correctly then after a brief pause the magic should happen, and the scene should unfold automatically.

magic.jpg.80f2dd106a59fd72a70c77e6bcb188d1.jpg

This is a nice feature if you don't know how to use AAF. Personally I prefer the AAF system even though its a bit of a pain to learn. In this feature you don't get to choose what kind of scene to pick and in AAF you get to choose. Also the "To teach you obedience" is always considered punishment sex in "Sex Attributes" mod if you have that. And AAF gives you different stats I think because it is considered recreational instead.

If you are having trouble getting "group sex" and "having sex with another slave" option to work, I believe you just have to approach each slave individually and pick the given option to get it to work. Although I admit you might be in for an unusually long wait sometimes before the scene starts.

Just a note. Both the "Just Business" sex features and the AAF interface will increase your slaves submission level and sex skills. So pick either one if you are trying to level her up.

skill.jpg.ca5623bd211def5b95cdcbe3dfc9a749.jpg

Here's my problem: I catch a slave and bring her the auction house. I turn hunter mod off and extended dialogue on. I tell her I'm going to sell her, so behave. A little notice appears saying she's worth 200 caps or whatever. I talk to the auctioneer. A dialogue appears, allowing me to choose from 1. give me the caps and you can start, 2. I changed my mind, or 3. Let's go somewhere more private. So near as I can tell, this is a prostitution dialogue. I have never prostituted this character, and in any case, none of the options do anything. Someone said I should punch the left button instead of the right, speak instead of talk, but then he just says "hello".  Same thing happens with the wandering snatchers.

I'm doing everything according to the tutorial, but something is certainly wrong. I checked my mods for conflicts, but the only one that seemed like it could create a conflict was Abduction Lite, and uninstalling it made no difference.

4 hours ago, Faustling said:

Here's my problem: I catch a slave and bring her the auction house. I turn hunter mod off and extended dialogue on. I tell her I'm going to sell her, so behave. A little notice appears saying she's worth 200 caps or whatever. I talk to the auctioneer. A dialogue appears, allowing me to choose from 1. give me the caps and you can start, 2. I changed my mind, or 3. Let's go somewhere more private. So near as I can tell, this is a prostitution dialogue. I have never prostituted this character, and in any case, none of the options do anything. Someone said I should punch the left button instead of the right, speak instead of talk, but then he just says "hello".  Same thing happens with the wandering snatchers.

I'm doing everything according to the tutorial, but something is certainly wrong. I checked my mods for conflicts, but the only one that seemed like it could create a conflict was Abduction Lite, and uninstalling it made no difference.

Hmm, I can do both things on my end. I can sell and I can use the alternate prostitution method like you did. I am assuming we were tired when we did this? Either that or your dialogue interface is not the right one. It must be "Extended Dialogue Interface." Nothing else will do. At least that is my best guess as to what the problem was.

On the other hand, if everything is plugged in correctly then you probably chose the wrong option in the dialogue menu. At least this is what should happen;

So we both approached the slave and hit the action button. We hit Talk. We scrolled down to "Listen." 

listen.jpg.4d83ba3d9feb94a6440c1b6b9b81cb57.jpg

And at this point if all things are the same we should have selected "I am going to sell you. Behave decently."  Then we approach the vendor.

choose.jpg.6e3619deab97c3435d9dd6f7804c219e.jpg

Make sure its one of the people in front of the stage with a clip board and a slave next to them. Not all of the npc's are going to work. Choose "I want to sell you a slave." And then you are done. Typically anyway.

sell.jpg.82f345f4d13af394d78a2936cd83db6b.jpg

What you described is what happens if at the step after "listen" you accidently scroll down one and choose the option "I want to make money off your body. I'll look for a client for you."

choose.jpg.6e3619deab97c3435d9dd6f7804c219e.jpg

Only at that point do we reach the dialogue options for the prostitution tree. 

"Would you like to have fun with my slave?"

hooker1.jpg.a03e99599e1f283f89cb36a76c83152f.jpg

"Lets find a more private place."

hooker2.jpg.e6cbb5dfac0c667c8e364efba328ad72.jpg

"Give me the caps and you can start" then the action ensues.

hooker3.jpg.ee472dc4b6e96561cc03fe2de5826dbb.jpg

So in short. Maybe you didn't install the mod correctly. Hint-need "Extended dialogue interface." Or you did install it correctly but you got sleepy, or distracted, or horny, and you just didn't realize that you picked "I want to make money off your body. I'll look for a client for you." instead of "I am going to sell you, behave decently." That is what I think must have happened in your game. If you are not getting the same results as me then I think you didn't install all the requirements for the mod correctly. Both the selling dialogue tree and the prostitution tree should perform in the same way otherwise. And that comment about choosing the other button from your friend in the forum just means instead of hitting the bottom button on the controller you hit the left button instead. I think you were doing that anyway so no problem there.

face.jpg.788b14475ef8e6f755afa83fbd82621f.jpg

Please let me know if I was able to point you in the right direction

Thank you for your quick response. I am indeed tired, and likely to become more so. I checked, and I do have all the listed requirements, all updated to the latest version:

Fallout 4
    DLC Nuka-World
    DLC Vault-Tec Workshop
    F4SE
    Mod Configuration Menu
    Extended Dialogue Interface
    Advanced Animation Framework
    LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin

I also have:

auctionhouseJBpatch067

I have run this many times, always with the same result.  I am fairly confident that I did not accidentally choose the prostitution option because when I go back and Listen again, I get the option, "I decided not to sell you after all", or words to the effect. (Cancelling the sale and trying it again has no different result.) Possibly auctionhouseJBpatch067 is now redundant? Or maybe Vortex is loading the mods in the wrong order? I foresee a lot of work ahead.

8 hours ago, Faustling said:

Thank you for your quick response. I am indeed tired, and likely to become more so. I checked, and I do have all the listed requirements, all updated to the latest version:

Fallout 4
    DLC Nuka-World
    DLC Vault-Tec Workshop
    F4SE
    Mod Configuration Menu
    Extended Dialogue Interface
    Advanced Animation Framework
    LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin

I also have:

auctionhouseJBpatch067

I have run this many times, always with the same result.  I am fairly confident that I did not accidentally choose the prostitution option because when I go back and Listen again, I get the option, "I decided not to sell you after all", or words to the effect. (Cancelling the sale and trying it again has no different result.) Possibly auctionhouseJBpatch067 is now redundant? Or maybe Vortex is loading the mods in the wrong order? I foresee a lot of work ahead.

Well that's something you have that's different than my set up. I don't have "auctionhouseJBpatch067." I don't think you need it either. I think you just need the latest versions of JB and AH. That being "JustBusiness_0.7.5," and "The Auction House BETA 1.3.4a."

It worked. I cleared 4900 caps from five slaves at the auction house. Woohoo!

(However, I collected 4400 from a single prostitute outside the hotel before I went in, so this was more a matter of clearing inventory than a big windfall.)

You ought to do something about that patch.

6 hours ago, Faustling said:

It worked. I cleared 4900 caps from five slaves at the auction house. Woohoo!

(However, I collected 4400 from a single prostitute outside the hotel before I went in, so this was more a matter of clearing inventory than a big windfall.)

You ought to do something about that patch.

I am glad you got it working. Sounds like your swimming in caps now!

I also arm prostitutes and leave small groups of them in key locations as sentries, my Death Bunnies.  (Of course, they also work as prostitutes.) Slaves not otherwise assigned will join you when you fast travel, so it is possible to have a small army of them ready, for example, when the Castle is attacked. Women who were Legendary Raiders or Gunner Brigadiers are particularly useful.

death bunnies.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You can release ordinary slaves by dismissing them. But if you enslave a major companion like Cait or Piper and then you want to interact with them the way the vanilla game intended, I do not know the commands to do that yet. I am sure there is a way but I suggest you post your question on the main forum for "just business." or else scoure the console commands section of fallout wikia. 

Fallout 4 console commands | Fallout Wiki | Fandom

Just Business [WIP] - Page 58 - Downloads - Fallout 4 Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab

I would like to try and experiment to help you but I am entertaining guests at the moment and it will have to wait sorry.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

when you had it working with knockout framework did you experience your npcs being "knocked out" when you tell them to put the shock collar on? For some reason mine are getting knocked out as soon as I tell them to put on the shock collar and I have to "wake" them up.

• 2 weeks later...

No you dont need to have the collar in your inventory. "just business" will produce one.  Something else is wrong. If everything is installed correctly then it should look just like it does in my tutorial. It should also visually look the same, the dialogue menu I mean. 

I know that you can get "knock out frame work"  and "just business" to work together but I am in a jam and wont be able to figure it out for you right now. My advice is just disable "knock out frame work" and use "just business" by itself. If you want to stick it out, you may get it working but it will be a bit of a mess.

Edited by SlaveHunter311
afterthoughts