On 11/8/2021 at 6:57 PM, Martok73 said:

But how do you enslave a supermutant? I have not been able to enslave any yet, and it says you can enslave them on the main Just Business page.

Have you tried to do it? It has been a long time since I played but I believe I was able to do it. I do not think the collar shows up but they obey you i think. I may have to log back into the game and give it another shot again, but I do believe it is possible.

Edited by SlaveHunter311
21 hours ago, SlaveHunter311 said:

Have you tried to do it? It has been a long time since I played but I believe I was able to do it. I doing think the collar shows up but they obey you i think. I may have to log back into the game and give it another shot again, but I do believe it is possible.

Yeah, have tried a couple of times, can't get the collar to equip. Pretty sure I tried while in hunter mode via marking as well, can't remember, getting old and memory not so good anymore. Do remember when putting collar in their inventory it not wanting to equip tho. May be doing it wrong, reason for asking how to make it work. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Yeah, have tried a couple of times, can't get the collar to equip. Pretty sure I tried while in hunter mode via marking as well, can't remember, getting old and memory not so good anymore. Do remember when putting collar in their inventory it not wanting to equip tho. May be doing it wrong, reason for asking how to make it work. Thanks.

Yeah like i said. You can enslave super mutants using just business, but the collar doesn't show up on them. They will certainly obey your commands though. Enslaving them isnt any diffrent than when you enslave humans. Just follow the same directions you did on my tutorial, except hunt a super mutant.

Mark the target. X for Xbox, and square for PlayStation controllers.

1.jpg.fdda0f4739c72b62dddc7336dfe89efb.jpg

Damage until they enter the bleedout state

2.jpg.1335af9562998c60c7b333a0595fec33.jpg

Select "I wont kill you, but you will serve me." on the dialogue menu.

3.jpg.9870b0f759f2591362332cb3cd590b1b.jpg

And he becomes yours to command.

4.jpg.363d36019f7ae8059f62c4958df2b42d.jpg

That's all there is to it.

5.jpg.41ae1e45fa14d1f3a840e626b0143cba.jpg

Edited by SlaveHunter311
On 11/10/2021 at 9:59 PM, SlaveHunter311 said:

It should be ok as long as the option to mark the enemy comes up and then you do it. You may have to be closer without the long range scope though. And be sure Hunter mode is turned on.

SUCCESS!!! I now have 4 captured supermutants, and yeah had to get a wee bit closer than I would have liked to been with my little 4x short scope, but it worked anyway. Never did get the "put this on" option with the green dudes, but did get the one you showed in the pic a couple posts above about not killing them but making them serve you.... Worked like a charm, and I did not know that since you can't put a shock collar on them the serve me option would automatically put their submission level to 100, that was a nice bonus surprise. Gave em' miniguns and mutiarmor and they kick some ass. Plus I can use them to annoy Preston with, which is another plus... Thanks for the assistance dude, I'm a happy slaver now :) .

Hmmmm, can you sell supermutants to the raider bosses in Nukaworld? Can you sell em' to the guys in the auctionhouse mod? hmmmm....

• 1 month later...

Hi I am using this mod for the first time
I have a question 
When you put the power armor on the slave, the helmet part will automatically be removed (the collar will replace him. I tried to change the socket of the collar but it doesn't seem to work)

Anyone willing to provide a solution? Much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 1:03 PM, Certix18 said:

I have an issue with this mod.

I mannaged to get me some slaves for testing, butScreenShot1.png.290373c3dbb1404652007bc441d66be8.png I cannot get any of the sex options for them (In fact, most of the options of the mod are absent)

Does anyone know which might be the issue?

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with my thread. If I don't see your question, try the main thread for "just business." Anyway, it's been a long time since i played but it sounds to me like you either don't have "Extended Dialogue Interface" installed or you have another mod that does the same thing, and it is interfering with "Just business." 

REQUIREMENTS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 4:40 AM, purplefux117 said:

yo is anyone aware if there will be a patch or something to allow modded races to be affected by this mod? as mods such as the vulpine npc replacer mod and furry fallout will not work properly with this

Sorry I don't think so. People ask about it every so often. I don't think they've ever had any luck with the issue. It would be nice if the author would-if he can-put a patch on that issue. But I think he has moved onto other things. He doesn't really answer his forum anymore I don't think. And I believe he has stopped doing updates as well. Sorry.

ignotum_virum - LoversLab

You know, I think you can play the game with your keyboard and mouse. I just didn't do the tutorial that way because that's not how I played the game. Because I've never played via mouse and keyboard I don't know how the controls work, but I am fairly confident they "Just business" will still work. It will just be a different vector of input. The mouse I bet.

My hope is that even though I catered to joystick players, the tutorial will still be clear enough for everyone to figure out. perhaps I should update it someday, although I am not completely convinced it needs to be. I haven't heard this complaint very much so I think most people get it and can figure out what to press if they prefer to play on the keyboard.

Then again perhaps I am wrong. You guys could let me know how you feel, I guess.

Edited by SlaveHunter311
  • 1 month later...

Been experimenting with "Debut Video Capturing Software." So how about a short video? This is what it looks like when you install just business correctly with XDI.

Remember to turn on Closed Captioning.

SlaveHunter.jpg.0a6f9be3ffed397a5f5dde997a8328f5.jpg.ba2ae46f71f4e8e27a63faa59dbf93b2.jpg

Edited by SlaveHunter311
2 hours ago, acacdf said:

I gave up, I installed all the required prepends and still can't find the "go home" option, probably due to some unknown conflict, to be on the safe side I won't enable this mod again until this is resolved

Oh, that's no good. I wonder if your plugins got turned off. That can happen every time you add mods from the Bethesda menu in-game. It will just turn off random plugins. That would explain why XDI isn't working. or at least that's my best guess. XDI.esm would be the plugin to check.

You know, if you're not using Vortex, you might consider it. Vortex automatically tells you about conflicts and provides a menu for you to sort out which will be loaded before/after the other. It also sorts your mods into the best load order automatically, so no need to use LOOT anymore. And if you were using Nexus Mod Manager you can import your mods from NMM into Vortex. Learning the system should be no problem either because the software comes with Gopher videos to let you know how it works. It's really less fuss, which is why I recommend it. 

Nexus mods and community

I hope that was some help.

• 1 month later...

Can you add a hotkey for unified slave management to execute a few simple common commands? Too many slaves will block the road in their spare time, when they are engaged in tasks involving other NPCs, or when the workshop is built, and it is very troublesome to select them one by one. Another problem is that when slaves serve as settlers in the store, you can only talk to them with common slave dialogue options, Can I use a hotkey to switch between slave status and settler status

On 5/30/2022 at 11:12 AM, dtslxf1983 said:

Can you add a hotkey for unified slave management to execute a few simple common commands? Too many slaves will block the road in their spare time, when they are engaged in tasks involving other NPCs, or when the workshop is built, and it is very troublesome to select them one by one. Another problem is that when slaves serve as settlers in the store, you can only talk to them with common slave dialogue options, Can I use a hotkey to switch between slave status and settler status

I think what you're asking for isn't a thing. I know you can summon slaves to you using the slavery control system and a console one at a time. Thats not what you want though. You can use settlement alarms and quitting time sirens to cause your settler/slaves to congregate in an area. Not quite what you are looking for either. I believe there are console commands that can reset the settler/slaves in your settlements if you type them in so if you look for them here;

Console commands | Fallout Wiki | Fandom

Then that is the best place to find what you are looking for, IF it exists.

On 6/5/2022 at 7:14 PM, SlaveHunter311 said:

I think what you're asking for isn't a thing. I know you can summon slaves to you using the slavery control system and a console one at a time. Thats not what you want though. You can use settlement alarms and quitting time sirens to cause your settler/slaves to congregate in an area. Not quite what you are looking for either. I believe there are console commands that can reset the settler/slaves in your settlements if you type them in so if you look for them here;

Console commands | Fallout Wiki | Fandom

Then that is the best place to find what you are looking for, IF it exists.

No, just a stop / follow command for all slaves, a shortcut key.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks for the mod. It is amazing, especially when now you can capture slaves to work your farms.

I just have a few gripes:

1-Some slaves lock up and dont listen to talk
2-I merely downloaded the basic necessities. All men have underwear and I cannot... fuck slaves. What mods would be best for these?