Armor Conversions for YII - Techniques-Labors *COTS*

hello all i have a problem with Simple Never Nude Modesty Mod the mesh file work fine but i dont have any texture ingame . For the texture your mod install this here :

men :

Data\Textures\Actors\Character\Male\Modesty

female :

the path are correct ?

It should be,

Data\Textures\Actors\Character\Oriental\Male\Modesty

My mistake.  I run multiple versions of this mod and sometimes I loose track of what goes where. You are the first person to bring it to my attention. Thanks.

Replaced link with update as well.

hello all i have a problem with Simple Never Nude Modesty Mod the mesh file work fine but i dont have any texture ingame . For the texture your mod install this here :

men :

female :

the path are correct ?

It should be,

Data\Textures\Actors\Character\Oriental\Male\Modesty

My mistake.  I run multiple versions of this mod and sometimes I loose track of what goes where. You are the first person to bring it to my attention. Thanks.

Replaced link with update as well.

Tanks ! works perfecly !

Use this for downloading

http://jdownloader.org/download/index

And require the bug infested anthill known as Java? You must not be up to date on what hackers are using the most these day.

I use a Chrome applet called NoScripts that allows me to dynamically choose which domains are allowed to run scripts on my browser. This way I can still run java on sites that I trust and keep it enabled without fear of unwanted hackers getting through to my system. I highly recommend it. It has one extra installation requirement beyond what a normal click and go applet requires (creating a custom password for added security), and it's only drawback is that you have to manually enable scripts on every new site you visit, but it does remember your choices, and safe is safe!

Edit: Can't wait for the next armor pack! You rock dude! :D

LDW, where are the meshes for the Forsworn Skimpy outfit located? I can only find the normal Forsworn one in Nifscope. 

Trying to teach my self how to use nifscope. So far i can only remove stuff. But where getting there. Its a start.

I use Do Not Track Me Do Not Track Ghostery Hide My Ass! Web Proxy Mask Me and ProxMate - unblock the Internet!. Three of them prevent sites from tracking you Hide my ass allows you to switch Web Proxy extension; easily switch to secure anonymous browsing Mask Me allows you to stay private when websites ask you for your personal information and ProxMate - unblock the Internet! Removes country restrictions for FREE! Just like that.

Going through my posts and following everything now since it was switched that nothing you posts shows up in your posts page on your profile page anymore unless you follow the thread.

Just thought I'd throw https://anonfiles.com/ out there as a possible host; no account needed and no bandwidth restrictions. Only reason I suggest is because of Mega's chrome-only thing. I'm not quite ready to give up firefox juuust yet :D

Mega works fine with Firefox; I haven't had any problems.

Really? It keeps telling me to use chrome. Hmmm...

It works with Firefox but only through this extension.

You can't set where it saves to, it goes to the whatever folder is set as default in Firefox. Mega said this about the need for an extension -

You can download from MEGA using Firefox without extension. However due to the fact that, unlike Chrome, Firefox does not have a File API (www.w3.org/TR/file-system-api/), and generally does not allow writing files from JavaScript we were forced to implement a fallback solution using Adobe Flash which limits downloading to max. 100MB per file. This extension solves everything, and gives Firefox full power with MEGA. We are already working directly with Mozilla to solve this issue without the need for an extension.

LDW, where are the meshes for the Forsworn Skimpy outfit located? I can only find the normal Forsworn one in Nifscope. 

Your looking at it. Its done with Alpha Channels on the texture.  Swap the texture file for forswornskimpy and you'll see it. 

What's the armour your adult char is wearing LDW?

Got to fix one or two weight issues and they will be done. Tomorrow? It should of been done, but I spent the free time I had today wondering if I could make something. Guess I can.   :P

riderf.jpg

ADDC Super Pack

(Another Damn Daedric Chainmail)

For X117

Thanks to a request for a slider with the skirt, somehow it turned into this.  Craft-able and up-gradable.  ADDC under Daedric.

Daedric Chainmail Black

The original skin-tight Daedric Chainmail, thanks to Janka who I believe did it first.  Now Named Daedric Chainmail Black. Comes with black gauntlets, boots and mask. 

post-51948-0-12906900-1367105492_thumb.jpg

Daedric Chainmail V-Body

A new Daedric Chainmail V-Body. Matches  Daedric Chainmail gauntlets and boots.

post-51948-0-32988700-1367105799_thumb.jpg  post-51948-0-95352000-1367105803_thumb.jpg  post-51948-0-14207500-1367105794_thumb.jpg

Daedric Chainmail

Comes with gauntlets and Boots.

post-51948-0-27864000-1367105977_thumb.jpg  post-51948-0-27076200-1367106003_thumb.jpg  post-51948-0-29259500-1367105984_thumb.jpg

Daedric Chainmail Skirt

The requested skirt. Matches DC gauntlets and boots.

post-51948-0-51998000-1367107179_thumb.jpg  post-51948-0-92865700-1367107187_thumb.jpg

Daedric Chainmail Queen

Somebody's got to be in charge.Comes with matching gauntlets, boots and crown.

post-51948-0-81634800-1367106121_thumb.jpg  post-51948-0-31815000-1367106132_thumb.jpg  

Daedric Chainmail Princess

More brutal and viscous than mom. Matches with queens gauntlets crown and boots. 

post-51948-0-29999500-1367106294_thumb.jpg  post-51948-0-19611600-1367106287_thumb.jpg

Daedric Robe

Why not! Comes with gauntlets and matches DC boots.

post-51948-0-67972200-1367106588_thumb.jpg  post-51948-0-89034100-1367106594_thumb.jpg

Daedric Hunter 

To Serve and protect. And kill. Comes with Gauntlets and Boots and mask.

post-51948-0-83955300-1367106814_thumb.jpg  post-51948-0-40520400-1367106806_thumb.jpg  post-51948-0-96637400-1367106794_thumb.jpg

Daedric Thrall

You always need somebody to distract dragons and soak up some arrows. Comes with Gauntlets, boots and mask.

post-51948-0-26415900-1367107026_thumb.jpg  post-51948-0-53169300-1367107017_thumb.jpg

Meshes    --> https://mega.co.nz/#!0l1yiA6Q!R9iQK3WaWcR-a70v-AHxTxcK0UoelTMUQ7_IWIt9nq0

Textures   -->  https://mega.co.nz/#!Jp8hwZTS!Ic-Gk269saDhMjOF2MakuDOu_nppkViZ9IXtuMtUyf8

Edit: New link with .esp

ok maybe im just missing something but... i put the data files in my skyrim folder and still dont have the armours.. and notice there is no ESP with this set.. am i missing something or did i do something wrong? i have all your mods installed and this is the first time i have had a problem like this....

let LDW time to sleep and he upload esp :)

LDW, can you look into jiitek's boots for CoTS?

its looks similar with osare knee socks, but textures need some fixes

jiitek's

post-81353-0-61148300-1367144279_thumb.jpg

mesh + osare texture in CK

post-81353-0-08251200-1367144325_thumb.png

small problem

big problem :) :

post-81353-0-56256500-1367144402_thumb.png

Yes, awesome work, but i can't find the esp file in archives. 

Also Dark Brotherhood x117.7z comes without esp too.

Fixed.

DB was just a replacer if I remember correctly.

Where is that? Either I have it and dont have that problem or I'm looking at the wrong thing.

fun outfit  :lol:

I have that belt somewhere. I know I've seen it before.

Yes, awesome work, but i can't find the esp file in archives. 

Also Dark Brotherhood x117.7z comes without esp too.

Fixed.

DB was just a replacer if I remember correctly.

Where is that? Either I have it and dont have that problem or I'm looking at the wrong thing.

fun outfit  :lol:

I have that belt somewhere. I know I've seen it before.

its from jiitek's xvision from r2

AA - ChildrenShoesAA03

path - clothes\childrenclothes\f\shoesf1_0.nif

if you dont have problems with textures, what textures you are using?