Armor Conversions for YII - Techniques-Labors *COTS*

Step 1  Play on master level with 90% kill move chance and Last enemy option off.

Step 2  Spawn 20 bandits.

Step 3  Die 9 times in a row. :(

Step 4  God mode

LDW maybe already asked, but is it good idea to use texture optimizer on outfit textures

as i see optimizer convert DXT5 and a8r8g8b8 into DXT1 mostly

sounds like bad things or not really :)?

I leave it up to evetybody to do with it as the please. Its easier to downscale than upscale. Most of the time DTX 5 is not needed. Unless you are going for the absloutely best in screenshots, when playing the game you will not notice the diffrence. Drow armor is a great example. 4K textures in DTX 5. Great detail, but you will never see it unless you are standing still and have the lighting just right.  95% of the time its just all black.

besethda method that is used to increase the complexity of longitudinally stupid. And it seems more and incorrectly made. Complexity made ​​stupid by the formula: Damage to the player/X and the damage to NPC *X.

But the problem is not in the linear factor, but the fact that it seems to apply after controlling resists and armor. Therefore, even with 75% armor mitigation and huge HP -  NPC will oneshot you.

Thanks for the explanation in about DXT, then in game will use a set of optimized textures, and for screenshots - normal :)

Haven't seen type stylish outfits in long time. Your skill is extraordinary!

Thanks, But I cannot take credit, I just convert most of the time.

Not using X-117 and children race for Dungeon Explorer. Flat chest or not still can't ignore nicely done outfit.

Be in my top five outfits until someday somebody create BBP, CSHBHC or whatever version come out. Add

white fur, white shirt, wolf chain and chain belt he would created Squall Leonhart. Sigh, dat my curse, good

at putting together stylish stuff but suck at creating them. :(

besethda method that is used to increase the complexity of longitudinally stupid. And it seems more and incorrectly made. Complexity made ​​stupid by the formula: Damage to the player/X and the damage to NPC *X.

But the problem is not in the linear factor, but the fact that it seems to apply after controlling resists and armor. Therefore, even with 75% armor mitigation and huge HP -  NPC will oneshot you.

Thanks for the explanation in about DXT, then in game will use a set of optimized textures, and for screenshots - normal :)

Ar level 60 something with enhanced armor on master I'm almost unkillable. I'd have to stand there and do nothing in order to die. But at level 60 something and practically naked equals a quick death.  

Add white fur, white shirt, wolf chain and chain belt he would created Squall Leonhart. Sigh, dat my curse, good

at putting together stylish stuff but suck at creating them. :(

I have a Squall somewhere, but its such a low poly game rip that I never bothered with it. I never thought of that, you could turn that into Squall.

I'm tired of all these unwashed nords running around. Need more Asians.  :P

enb201332962014.jpg

Ar level 60 something with enhanced armor on master I'm almost unkillable. I'd have to stand there and do nothing in order to die. But at level 60 something and practically naked equals a quick death.  

thats mosty bcz NPC's lvl is (much) lower then yours.

there some mods which make them same lvl as player, and for example, i got oneshoted on master from guard. overrated armor value doesnt help.

thats mosty bcz NPC's lvl is (much) lower then yours.

there some mods which make them same lvl as player, and for example, i got oneshoted on master from guard. overrated armor value doesnt help.

I beleive the one shots are just and increase in the chance of  an instant kill. I am running one of the mods that makes it harder, and it does work, but I guess I'm just used to the NPC's behavior.  Although I have noticed that since I got Dragonborn it has gotten harder.  I have one save that I have been using lately for checking out armors, and those first cultist keep running over to my house.  It takes longer for me to kill them, along with a lot of things in DB.  I have not messed with Legendary status yet.

Here is the fix for the missing pin textures on the UltraLight.

https://mega.co.nz/#!1g8hWA5b!dJ00sEOHc0cwgcw2arPKWXaxvu9v1WSWR1UkH0pYNGw

I do..

It also looks as if you have not changed the alpha for dxt3

And/or that your vertex normals are displaying wrong..

...I have the strangest urge to fix it... :blink:

Well you have done a nice job of converting it none the less :D

Skirt must of been a pain in the arse to weight.   

:D  Esay shot

Step 1  Play on master level with 90% kill move chance and Last enemy option off.

Step 2  Spawn 20 bandits.

Step 3  Die 9 times in a row. :(

Step 4  God mode

only playing on master? what about legendary :P i've died like 400 times in solstheim

uguu123, on 30 Mar 2013 - 04:54, said:
slowpoke reporting
i had a problem with flame armor from pack IX
solution is simple - blazegradient.dds must be in textures/effects/gradients/
my was in textures/effects/
cant check LDW archive, mediafire link not work

Yeah that one had that you have to manually move it or unzip it move it then rezip it back up. 

Speaking of Armor pack IX, the medifire links are inval/deleted.  Did I not look hard enough for an alternate?  Other than that, loving these armors so far.

Well actually one more thing, lostdaywalker have you ever thought of uploading your eyes as a pack too?  They really bring some of these outfits together.

edit: to fix my own typo,

Eowerich, on 30 Mar 2013 - 17:51, said:
Speaking of Armor pack IX, the medifire links are inval/deleted. Did I not look hard enough for an alternate? Other than that, loving these armors so far.

Well actually one more thing, ladydeathwalker have you ever thought of uploading your eyes as a pack too? They really bring some of these outfits together.

The links are on the first page most of them are mega links now some are still mediafire but they should still be working. If not then they can be changed over as well.

Hey Lostdaywalker I didn't know you changed your name. :lol:

Did some searching on the HD seems I have almost every rar from the children of the sky mod to date. I have complete loli 3 4 5 6 .65 then the 2 children of the sky ones.

Sanosuke Wear

for UBB-X117

It started out as just making a sarashi ( chest wrapping ), and then added the pants, belt, then went looking for a jacket.  Then decided to add Hentai Hana Dress to the mix.  Still want to add a pair of  Hakama Pants, but I'm not sure how well they will weighting that will work out.  Jacket is a separate item, with a diffrent slot,  so the only way to make it show up in first person is that everybody would have to change their race .esp. Craftable at the forge under hide. Red is not as bright as it is in the pictures. I darkened up a little bit more. 

post-51948-0-90826700-1364719827_thumb.jpgpost-51948-0-39162900-1364719836_thumb.jpgpost-51948-0-49034100-1364719841_thumb.jpg

post-51948-0-99658700-1364719850_thumb.jpgpost-51948-0-52759400-1364719855_thumb.jpgpost-51948-0-38547500-1364719860_thumb.jpg

post-51948-0-07949200-1364719865_thumb.jpg  post-51948-0-99249700-1364719845_thumb.jpg

https://mega.co.nz/#!B10jjKgC!Iq8bfEnfNQP4Dk9ZGNPzBgEQPoYhFlbvzFzfY3eKDj8