Armor Conversions for YII - Techniques-Labors *COTS*

Nope Its the same.

Jiitek's texture is inverted. The left is the right and the right is the left. You can use Nifscope to select the entire sock and drag it over to the other side. 

post-51948-0-08458700-1367329561_thumb.jpg

Edit : Well hell that wont work, its mirrored and reversed. I'll figure it out.

nah just added 54 in CK :)

some minor clipping, if its possible to fix, will be great

ScreenShot2.jpg

Try this.

Socks.7z

You can adapt the boots from this mod for X117 body? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34904

Ill take a look.

have to ask what mod gives you that spiked club :D I'm having a hard time finding huge fantasy hammers

Tenderrizer

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19166

done with this game, just a lil gift, before i delete everything, only the mesh and textures no esp

I hear you there.  This has been the longest game I have ever played. I'm waiting for a couple of others including  The Last of Us and then I'm out.  See ya in 2015/16 for Fallout  4 / The Evil Within.

Swimwear  

For X117

Two types in three colors each. 

enb201353232656.jpg

enb2013.jpg

https://mega.co.nz/#!01tWBSxY!LpcXNGf6z1FrS1uK1xjYbFO-fgEhLpmNJ-RcXI78ecU

Edit updated link.

Guest Xxxxxxxx4688

Might I make a request for some sets of body jewelry and piercings?

The regular UNP jewelry sets don't really scale well or are just floating in midair.

Skulls and other stuff for darker characters would be ideal.  :shy:

sad to hear :(

i hope its will be easy to convert so much clothes for new TES/FOL :)

minor cliping at max weight

if you still care :)

Of course I do.  hat never showed up on me. I think I must of been somewhere just under max weight. Here the fix. Updating main link. 

SW clip fix.7z

I'm still making armors but from now on I'm attempting to do custom original armors and clothes.  Just straight conversions is kind of boring and repetitive now. I always figured other people would join in on the converting, but it never happened. I have been browsing the Daz/Poser sites, looking for ideas.  I'm certainly not going to buy, them but they do give me Ideas and I'm learning how to use more of 3ds Max. Once you have converting down, the learning stops. The next two I'm going to put out, Amaya and Rider, (almost done) are 99% orginal. I used the boot soles off another armor. They look good. (at least I think so)

Too many different things and too time consuming just to move something less than and inch twice for every piece. 

Love this compilation, thank you very much.

Cute. 

Glad you like it.

Just straight conversions is kind of boring and repetitive now. I always figured other people would join in on the converting, but it never happened. 

I would love to try it. Hell, been trying to add slider support to some of your armors. Problem is i need someone to hold my hand every step of the way. :( Tried using the guide you linked to and i already crash and burn on the 1st thing. :(

Am managing Nifskope though, altough that only allows me to remove stuff. Which is kinda boring. 

sad to hear :(

i hope its will be easy to convert so much clothes for new TES/FOL :)

minor cliping at max weight

if you still care :)

Of course I do.  hat never showed up on me. I think I must of been somewhere just under max weight. Here the fix. Updating main link. 

attachicon.gifSW clip fix.7z

I'm still making armors but from now on I'm attempting to do custom original armors and clothes.  Just straight conversions is kind of boring and repetitive now. I always figured other people would join in on the converting, but it never happened. I have been browsing the Daz/Poser sites, looking for ideas.  I'm certainly not going to buy, them but they do give me Ideas and I'm learning how to use more of 3ds Max. Once you have converting down, the learning stops. The next two I'm going to put out, Amaya and Rider, (almost done) are 99% orginal. I used the boot soles off another armor. They look good. (at least I think so)

Too many different things and too time consuming just to move something less than and inch twice for every piece. 

Love this compilation, thank you very much.

Cute. 

Glad you like it.

yeah, fix works