Armor Conversions for YII - Techniques-Labors *COTS*

oh with wings3d is pretty cool program, even a dummy like me can understand what to do :)

i found how to scale things when exporting

and this program is pretty intuitive to edit mesh, i guess i finally can try to remove huge ugly boobs and asses from some sets haha

need to read some theory about skeleton, its harder for me to understand then simple mesh like stone or plate :)

human friendly interface, finally. Dont know what kind of aliens wrote blender

attachicon.gifww.PNG

heh wings3d is a good program for those who want to get into modeling. I've not touched the program in a while since I used it a good deal to make ship models for some of the games I play and provided the models to game modders.

yeah, but sadly it looks like it doesn't fit for armor mesh editing.

oh with wings3d is pretty cool program, even a dummy like me can understand what to do :)

i found how to scale things when exporting

and this program is pretty intuitive to edit mesh, i guess i finally can try to remove huge ugly boobs and asses from some sets haha

need to read some theory about skeleton, its harder for me to understand then simple mesh like stone or plate :)

human friendly interface, finally. Dont know what kind of aliens wrote blender

attachicon.gifww.PNG

heh wings3d is a good program for those who want to get into modeling. I've not touched the program in a while since I used it a good deal to make ship models for some of the games I play and provided the models to game modders.

yeah, but sadly it looks like it doesn't fit for armor mesh editing.

Yeah, you'll likely have to use a more powerful program. Wings is limited in that if the model has to many poly's it'll freeze the program and crash. Max I think it can go up to without crashing is 50k any higher and the program will start taking a dump on itself.

Yeah Wings is good for getting started on a model but if you want to make it more complex it's best to export it and then import it into another program. The ship models I made that other modders wanted to use they had me basically export the model and sent them the model through that method :P I can't texture anyways so I let the people who knew how to do that handle it.

Been messing around with the armors in the lolilab armor pack. I removed the shirt and belt from the military outfit modified the hooters top by removing the back and sleeves and part of the sides to stop the top from clipping through the jacket. Now I seem to have it looking good but have one minor thing that seems to happen to things worn with the coat.

Anything under the coat if looked at from certain angles becomes invisible or parts of it become invisible same happens with the shorts I modified from the pan outfit. At certain angles half of the shorts disappears. Is there something I have to add to the coat and shorts to prevent it? Like maybe BS lighting or something? Also when my player jumps into water she becomes naked while wearing the military hooter outfit boots and pants are fine and the pan outfit the shorts disappear but looking at player underwater shows the outfit but above water player is naked. Outfit consists of military coat hooters top west assault pants and sexy kunoichi boots.

post-25667-0-89284100-1365402360_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-14427900-1365402415_thumb.jpg

Found a rifle called the mami rifle downloaded it more because of the cool cross on the stock. First picture is how it originally looked 2nd picture is how it looks after I changed the color. Deciding whether or not to keep the cross and design yellow or make it white not sure yet. 

post-25667-0-35075400-1365402528_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-85045300-1365402593_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-41360600-1365402712_thumb.jpg

I used Add NiAlphaProperty to make what I removed from the texture to show up on the nif. Ticked assume_shadowmark under  BSLightingShaderProperty for each item piece and for each BSLightingShaderProperty that was for each item and saved as. Still naked as a Jay bird in water and pieces worn under the military coat still have invisible spots at certain angles shorts from pan outfit still disappear as well at certain angles.

It's from a Fallout 3 mod called "Fox Mask" by Chasesan that I converted for my personal use along with some other stuff (mainly modders' resources or mods whose authors have gone MIA).

I guess I might upload it some time, the only problem is that I'm not very happy with some of the textures, plus the stats on the weapons are "balanced" around my personal taste (which means fairly OP). :D

This thread has some pretty good armors. He has a ff7 Vincent cape mod the RF Dragoon armor UNP looks pretty cool a Naruto BackPack Suigintou dress kokoro outfit DOA 5 Sorakage Armor and a bunch more.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16107-wip-rel-histeria-and-vie-modding-and-conversion/

post-25667-0-15054300-1365874960_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-08320800-1365874985_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-71925500-1365875002_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-88892000-1365875038_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-05959500-1365875055_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-14629800-1365875066_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-08021800-1365876039_thumb.jpg

Tried adding a glow effect to the one not sure if I did it right or not but it still looks pretty good.

Found a few others to try out. 

post-25667-0-72891800-1365876514_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-90861100-1365876537_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-00432400-1365876549_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-95300800-1365876558_thumb.jpg

The last one is a new one from Krista you can't wear the pants/top thing or the gauntlets but you can wear everything else. Boots actually have a blade sticking out of the tips of the boots. 

This thread has some pretty good armors.

Yea, that's the Vincent cape that goes with the armor that's I've had for over a year.  I'll get back to working on that one of these days. Don't like the way you have to weight the cloak, to either clip or tear. 

Still working on stuff, just been quite busy IRL. 

Stay tuned for the Daedric Armor Super Pack. 

post-51948-0-17778800-1365926204_thumb.jpg   post-51948-0-13448000-1365926210_thumb.jpg

lostdaywalker, on 14 Apr 2013 - 01:05, said:

myuhinny, on 13 Apr 2013 - 11:19, said:
This thread has some pretty good armors.

Yea, that's the Vincent cape that goes with the armor that's I've had for over a year. I'll get back to working on that one of these days. Don't like the way you have to weight the cloak, to either clip or tear.

Still working on stuff, just been quite busy IRL.

Stay tuned for the Daedric Armor Super Pack.

enb2013_4_14_7_29_7.jpg enb2013_4_14_7_29_40.jpg

Looks super great. Take as much time as you need IRL comes first. 

Found this outfit and I'm not sure where I got it from didn't even know if it was from skyrim till I looked at it with nifskope and saw the body was CHSBHC so I threw it into game to check it out. The other 3 pictures are from a mod called white shark robes I posted links to the thread the download links from the page and mega links in the what mod is this thread. Mega seems to be down atm though. 

post-25667-0-14878800-1366059492_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-32340100-1366059504_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-74812000-1366059517_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-23344200-1366059537_thumb.jpg

We no longer have to worry about Beth breaking things anymore they just posted that they are moving on and there will no longer be anymore DLC's for skyrim.

@speedynl Looks great awesome work.

RL always come first

robin riding red hood  :lol:

Nice work, and those gold eyes really grab your attention. 

We no longer have to worry about Beth breaking things anymore they just posted that they are moving on and there will no longer be anymore DLC's for skyrim.

That's sad. The story was always weak, but now it seems so unfinished.  No Thalmor, no Dwemer.   :angry:

So I'm having some unusual problems, and I'm quite a noob with this, so I'm not sure how to solve them. I'm missing a lot of textures for the Armor 2 pack. All I get are the purple meshes, and I've tried adding them to the data folder several times. I'm also unable to find a lot of these armors/clothing, and am wondering if I did something wrong. I love your work, especially the high-texture stuff. Thanks for any help you can give.

So I'm having some unusual problems, and I'm quite a noob with this, so I'm not sure how to solve them. I'm missing a lot of textures for the Armor 2 pack. All I get are the purple meshes, and I've tried adding them to the data folder several times. I'm also unable to find a lot of these armors/clothing, and am wondering if I did something wrong. I love your work, especially the high-texture stuff. Thanks for any help you can give.

Are you sure you downloaded both files? Textures and meshes are in separate files for that pack. Anyway, I've just checked it in my game and it doesn't look like i'm missing any textures, so it is definitely a problem on your side.

Thank you for the Nero and Dante armor for males, I especially love the Nero armor, it looks great.

Looking forward to more armor for males, also skimpy ones like the Zhaetheria Legend Retouch on Jittek's post, like I mentioned there I'd really love that exact one (look, colors and all) for males too as it looks awesome/beautiful, though males can do without the bra of course.

If you or anyone can make that possible that would be awesome.

Greetings.

LDW maybe this is something for you

Damn, That's a lot of Chainmail.

Thank you for the Nero and Dante armor for males, I especially love the Nero armor, it looks great.

I'll see what I can do, although I'm extremely backed up, and have little time at the moment.

Daedric Chainmail SuperPack is now up to 9.  I must be Crazy.

post-51948-0-18855900-1366260128_thumb.jpg

Are you sure you downloaded both files? Textures and meshes are in separate files for that pack. Anyway, I've just checked it in my game and it doesn't look like i'm missing any textures, so it is definitely a problem on your side.

I definitely did. My skyrim is pretty much overloaded on mods, so that might be part of it. But really, I don't know what happened. I will try to fix it somehow. Thanks.

*EDIT: So I figured out what was wrong. For some strange reason, whenever I dropped the files into the data folder, not all the textures were being imported. I fixed it. Thanks for the help!