Armor Conversions for YII - Techniques-Labors *COTS*

ekzrated, on 17 Apr 2013 - 11:28, said:
So I'm having some unusual problems, and I'm quite a noob with this, so I'm not sure how to solve them. I'm missing a lot of textures for the Armor 2 pack. All I get are the purple meshes, and I've tried adding them to the data folder several times. I'm also unable to find a lot of these armors/clothing, and am wondering if I did something wrong. I love your work, especially the high-texture stuff. Thanks for any help you can give.

If I'm mistaken you have to manually open the rar open the folders till you hit either a data or meshes folder and drop it in the skyrim folder do the same for the texture file. If I remember correctly the folder has a name like armor pack or something like that and it makes the folder get placed outside the texture mesh folders.

@HoukaKyouryuu (Sanosuk&Lichking&Dante set) are the male sets I believe.

LDW maybe this is something for you

Damn, That's a lot of Chainmail.

Thank you for the Nero and Dante armor for males, I especially love the Nero armor, it looks great.

I'll see what I can do, although I'm extremely backed up, and have little time at the moment.

Daedric Chainmail SuperPack is now up to 9.  I must be Crazy.

attachicon.gifenb2013_4_18_4_32_8.jpg

I like crazy, stay crazy my friend. :)

Thank you for the Nero and Dante armor for males, I especially love the Nero armor, it looks great.

I'll see what I can do, although I'm extremely backed up, and have little time at the moment.

Thanks, looking forward to it.

Can I request a list of what ones work with males? other then the two that are male made (Sanosuk&Lichking) is there anything else

here that will work? for male COTS

Dante and Nero are also for the males. That is all I know, so Dante/Nero, Sanosuke and LIch king.

I requested more so those will probably be done too when lostdaywalker has the time, Zhaetheria looks awesome so some posts back I requested for that one to be made exactly the same in colors and looks (minus bra or optional) for males too, so that's great.

For males in general things are very hard to find though yes which is a pity, from what I have seen on nexus and elsewhere is that most mods are sadly more or only focused on females, naturally that makes me even more grateful to modders like lostdaywalker who also or mainly focus on things for males, glad they are there. :)

Looks from final fantasy and Naruto and such would also be awesome for CotS males if you ask me but for now only saw as such for adults, aside from weapons of course. :3

I also downloaded a mod with Cloud hair which is sadly a helmet but it looks great, it is brown for some reason but heck it looks great.

Also downloaded that Zweihander animation cause well, that's just awesome.

And more of course but that is quite offtopic so I'll leave it at that haha.

Maybe with R3 from CotS things will be even better because Jiitek was planning on quite some things too, also for males but I have not seen him (or her) online for some time now so I hope he is doing ok.

finaly done, all texture maps updated, environment/cube/vertexcolor enabled, can retired now  :lol:

Nope. You cannot retire. Now its on to the next one.

excuse me  Do you still have a A4 pack of vanilla ?  because i try to dowload but in mediafile  is no longer available  

so  do you still have it ? 

Check the 1st page. All links have been changed to Mega. 

finaly done, all texture maps updated, environment/cube/vertexcolor enabled, can retired now  :lol:

Nope. You cannot retire. Now its on to the next one.

excuse me  Do you still have a A4 pack of vanilla ?  because i try to dowload but in mediafile  is no longer available  

so  do you still have it ? 

Check the 1st page. All links have been changed to Mega. 

Just thought I'd throw https://anonfiles.com/ out there as a possible host; no account needed and no bandwidth restrictions. Only reason I suggest is because of Mega's chrome-only thing. I'm not quite ready to give up firefox juuust yet :D

having an issue downloading the "yes its a dress" and the litch king underwear fix, im geting a decription error when it starts to save, have no issue with other mega files when not using chrome...got all ya other stuff no issue so guess suming wrong somewhere with either file or mega.

Just thought I'd throw https://anonfiles.com/ out there as a possible host; no account needed and no bandwidth restrictions. Only reason I suggest is because of Mega's chrome-only thing. I'm not quite ready to give up firefox juuust yet :D

Mega works fine with Firefox; I haven't had any problems.

Really? It keeps telling me to use chrome. Hmmm...

Use this for downloading

http://jdownloader.org/download/index

And require the bug infested anthill known as Java? You must not be up to date on what hackers are using the most these day.

Find me something that doesn't use Java (other than the iphone :P )

Java is everywhere. Update your system, and use common sense. You will be safe.

Everyone complaining about this silly .exe from the hoster, this program will not download that crap, only the file.

And require the bug infested anthill known as Java? You must not be up to date on what hackers are using the most these day.

.  .  .  yeahrightm.gif

On another note, Almost done. Should post the pack in a couple of days. Whoever wanted the slider for the Daedric Half top, all I can say is that its your fault.  :P

Use this for downloading

http://jdownloader.org/download/index

that's only a problem if you enable java on your web browser. But if you turn that off, then there should be no more security problems. Once you do that, java only runs if you run a jar file from your computer. And running a jar file is the same as running an exe file, you just have to make sure it's safe before running.

Hello guys, this is my first post here, I want to keep this short, but 10000 thanks to you, great sir, for adjusting amazing clothes to fit the amazing Children of the Sky body. :)

I had this issue 2-3 hours ago about trying to wear both the B&W Rikku cuirass with the B&W wjun boots at the same time and not being able to do so, but I finally figured it out. I had to go remove the *Calves* and *Thighs* position markers on the Rikku armor to make it possible to do so. I hope you don't mind the small personal edit, it makes a beautiful set combined together. I also had to go through this process to make the Zhaeteria Mask and the Airy Ears fit together, and I sent the Mask to slot 44 IIRC.

Attached is the results, I love it. Thanks again !

*Edit* On a 2nd note, my Rikku Thief Daggers come up as invisible .. Any clue what is causing this? That's a lesser issue since I don't use daggers anyway, but I just wanted to point it out that it's happening to me.

Guest Xxxxxxxx4688

Walking down the road in Skyrim late at night, and this is blocking your path.

enb2013424132220.jpg

Welcome to a new kind of pain.

I'd welcome that kind of pain with open arms!  :heart:

hello all i have a problem with Simple Never Nude Modesty Mod the mesh file work fine but i dont have any texture ingame . For the texture your mod install this here :

men :

Data\Textures\Actors\Character\Male\Modesty

female :

Data\Textures\Actors\Character\Male\Modesty

the path are correct ?