[mod] [CK3] Submissive Partners

It worked but then stopped even new game doesn't change anything can't find a button anymore with seed of submission but a collar event still existing and my player suggest to wear them with a chance or they say it to me if I am under them. Maybe a loop bug. Some code just ended and nothing happens again. I played with

Last update 1.15 or something

1 Better Barbershop - steam

2 Carnalitas

3 CBO last version with fix for physical and weigh stats from help forum just a small change

4 love and 5 slavery reimagined

6 Lazy accessories - steam ? don't remember

7 Dynamic affairs

8 CBO compat patch - steam

9 Submissive partners 

And with this order I have got your mod was working for some time I think this is a great combo of mods and they complete each other I hope you can fix some bugs and continue your project.

15 hours ago, Porzanilmi Gufum said:

It worked but then stopped even new game doesn't change anything can't find a button anymore with seed of submission but a collar event still existing and my player suggest to wear them with a chance or they say it to me if I am under them. Maybe a loop bug. Some code just ended and nothing happens again. I played with

Last update 1.15 or something

1 Better Barbershop - steam

2 Carnalitas

3 CBO last version with fix for physical and weigh stats from help forum just a small change

4 love and 5 slavery reimagined

6 Lazy accessories - steam ? don't remember

7 Dynamic affairs

8 CBO compat patch - steam

9 Submissive partners 

And with this order I have got your mod was working for some time I think this is a great combo of mods and they complete each other I hope you can fix some bugs and continue your project.

I think my explanation wasn't clear enough. The train functions disappeared at first and but I COULD engage an affair with sex battles and domination traits were working but a subservient part was not.

But let's continue:

I have deleted Submissive partners and install it again and everything were working so far but then after download or something when I "seducing" my liege with small chance of success I exploited save-load tactic and probably then I have LOST engage an affair BUT still could train a wife or a lover. Then I could "interact" with her only through DECISIONS section and clicked until the right person appear. Then it showed up again maybe through download or new game. Or download through cloud on a different PC with THE SAME MODS-THE SAME ORDER 100% and every function were working. Right now a ruler and everything is working yet and with cloud savings no problem. Just sometimes function disappearing but the second time I didn't reinstall the mod only the first when it broke up even with the new game with the same rules.

Another stuff:

I don't remember conditions but I had issues with a hook wasn't working and not a small buff from it. Sometimes it was working and I had complete agreement but the hook didn't disappear after sex battle I think it's supposed to be that way so you could sub 3 level perk with one person who is married or something?

And sometimes clothes and collars doesn't work only a perk, sometimes it works maybe I shouldn't custom ladies before in order to work it?(I try to test it later). Full naked works but what dress provocatively should do (I guess it should ON revealing clothing function in BARBERSHOP) ??? Permit undergarments the same. Doesn't change anything visible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for help, as the mod won't work for me. Below is my load order and i noticed, that Submissive Partners is the only one where no file size is displayed. The ck3-error file states

[dlc.cpp:1304]: Incorrect MOD descriptor: "mod/Submissive-Partners.mod"

What needs to be done?

Screenshot (504).png

16 hours ago, Easteregg42 said:

Looking for help, as the mod won't work for me. Below is my load order and i noticed, that Submissive Partners is the only one where no file size is displayed. The ck3-error file states

[dlc.cpp:1304]: Incorrect MOD descriptor: "mod/Submissive-Partners.mod"

What needs to be done?

Screenshot (504).png

Okay, i figured it out. The Submissives-Partners.mod file in ck3/mod folder misses a line at the end.

The current 1.2.2 version says:

version="1.2.2"
tags={
    "Utilities"
}
name="Submissive Partners"
supported_version="1.11.*"

what it needs to say is:

version="1.2.2"
tags={
    "Utilities"
}

path="mod/Submissive-Partners"

On 4/6/2024 at 6:43 PM, Easteregg42 said:

Okay, i figured it out. The Submissives-Partners.mod file in ck3/mod folder misses a line at the end.

The current 1.2.2 version says:

version="1.2.2"
tags={
    "Utilities"
}

what it needs to say is:

version="1.2.2"
tags={
    "Utilities"
}

path="mod/Submissive-Partners"

Hello, I didn't find the file you were talking about. Is it the .mod file or one of the smaller ones? If it is, please tell me which one precisly, i would really like to play this mod. 

10 hours ago, Vivepluie said:

Hello, I didn't find the file you were talking about. Is it the .mod file or one of the smaller ones? If it is, please tell me which one precisly, i would really like to play this mod. 

the mod file missing the line   path="mod/Submissive-Partners"