[mod] [CK3] Submissive Partners

13 hours ago, typoking1107 said:

Oh hey this seems n-

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!!!!

I need to update the description, I've changed my mind about this. I actually have a version that allows both genders to be submissives now, changeable via a game rule, and will be releasing it soon.

Sorry for any distress this may have caused you ?

Whilst it might make sense to have to make use of a full personal-scheme-required interaction for higher profile partners such as your primary wife, or a higher-tier noblewoman you had seduced, it makes less sense to have to do so for your 43rd concubine (assuming you are playing Harem Doctrine, or some such) or for the random lowborn courtier you had seduced. Would it be possible to institute a more hands-off version to train minor partners (possibly using your already-trained primary wife as your proxy)?

Along the same lines, might it be an idea to allow you to have children in your own (and possibly also your submissive partners') court(s) receive basic training to become submissive partners themselves (for yourself, your heirs and/or your vassals) when they reach adulthood?

for those impatient that have access to the console, and some cheat menu (like pika cheat menu)

you can give them lover tag with pika's menu (to stay at least a little fair but if you only want the tag can be skipped i think)

and with the console

add_trait sub_subservient_4 IDCHARTARGETED

if you don't know how to know the id of targeted character, the debubmode at the bottom of the console and hover your mouse on the character you want and you will see ID: NUMBER
(don't take the historical Number)

for the sugestion though it's caffe's decision :D

Version 1.1.0 will be very exciting for some, and not at all for others:

• New game rules to tailor who can become submissives. This means that men are now valid submissives in the default game rule, which is what will be applied if you download/update in the middle of a save. You can also choose to disable the gender attraction requirements (i.e. heterosexual women being unable to train other women) via another new game rule, though this will require a new save
  • French translation has been added, big thank you to irivial!
  • New trait artwork for clothing & chastity rules, another big thank you to Triskelia!
  • If your game language is set to german, korean, russian, chinese, or spanish, you will now see english text instead of things like sub_event.0001.desc
On 10/8/2020 at 3:44 AM, zargod said:

Whilst it might make sense to have to make use of a full personal-scheme-required interaction for higher profile partners such as your primary wife, or a higher-tier noblewoman you had seduced, it makes less sense to have to do so for your 43rd concubine (assuming you are playing Harem Doctrine, or some such) or for the random lowborn courtier you had seduced. Would it be possible to institute a more hands-off version to train minor partners (possibly using your already-trained primary wife as your proxy)?

Along the same lines, might it be an idea to allow you to have children in your own (and possibly also your submissive partners') court(s) receive basic training to become submissive partners themselves (for yourself, your heirs and/or your vassals) when they reach adulthood?

Basically, yes, I will be looking at more user-friendly ways of expanding training beyond the current approach of only via your own personal scheme. Education is one I am hoping to incorporate, and a couple people have suggested using proxy trainers, which requires some thought but which I think could work.

Overall I am more focused on adding new features rather than remaking the obedience training scheme. My hope is that by having more to do with submissives, it won't feel so much like you should be training everyone in your court/family. However, setting your heir(s) up with the kinds of partners that you would like to have on succession is important enough to be a fairly high priority for me.

2 hours ago, Caffey said:

Version 1.1.0 will be very exciting for some, and not at all for others:

• New game rules to tailor who can become submissives. This means that men are now valid submissives in the default game rule, which is what will be applied if you download/update in the middle of a save. You can also choose to disable the gender attraction requirements (i.e. heterosexual women being unable to train other women) via another new game rule, though this will require a new save
  • French translation has been added, big thank you to irivial!
  • New trait artwork for clothing & chastity rules, another big thank you to Triskelia!
  • If your game language is set to german, korean, russian, chinese, or spanish, you will now see english text instead of things like sub_event.0001.desc

I'm glad to see this addition. Thank you for that. :)

you have to load carnalitas before this mod, if you didn't it's normal you don't have anything.

More, you have to be in a relation with the target ( wife / lover / soulmate)

if you have these two things it's weird. but can you tell us if you checked if you have them ? (and then we will see)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great work, Dev! I've noted a bit of an inconsistency between the effects of this mod and the effects of the Sex Slavery for C mod.  Namely, slaves are assigned the role of their owner's submissive, but you aren't given the hook necessary to give them the obedience training that you can inflict on spouses or concubines.  Can you expand the list of valid roles to include slaves as well as spouses/concubines?

Thank you for the mod.