Hi

Spriggan quest issues :/

When my health is low enough they knock me down and they just vanish :/, None of my gear gets removed even tho in sexlab I have set it to remove almost everything.

I checked back earlier in this thread and noticed some people with similar issues and tried what worked for some of them (re downloading zaz animation pack, Un-selecting the male replacer in sexlab and sanguines debauchery) but none worked for me, All that happens is I get knocked down and stay there unless I press space then I jump and can move around as normal but the spriggans still ignore me as they are supposed to :/.

If anyone could help me or point me towards the fix I would be very grateful.

I just downloaded this mod and SD wont appear in mcm can someone help me? I use NMM and have the load order
Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Falskaar.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
skyui.esp=1
explosivechickens.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp=1
MasterTheTimeAndSpaceTOGGLE.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
reversecrafting.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL2.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1
chesko_wearablelantern.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1
inigo.esp=1
actorball.esp=1
betterdawnstar.esp=1
betterinns.esp=1
bettermarkarthexterieur.esp=1
bettermorthal.esp=1
betterwinterhold.esp=1
cartographers map markers.esp=1
markarth_plus.esp=1
riverwoodenhancedplugin.esp=1
tavefalkreath.esp=1
taveriften.esp=1
tavesolitude.esp=1
tavevillages.esp=1
tavewindhelm.esp=1
whiterunexenhanced.esp=1
whiteruninenhanced.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
DaedricWrath-SniperBow.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
quest_pitfighter.esp=1
chesko_lorebasedloadingscreens.esp=1
tos_oakwood.esp=1
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
the dance of death=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
Gatti14Yumiko.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1

I just downloaded this mod and SD wont appear in mcm can someone help me? I use NMM and have the load order

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

Falskaar.esm=1

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

skyui.esp=1

explosivechickens.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp=1

MasterTheTimeAndSpaceTOGGLE.esp=1

Helgen Reborn.esp=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=1

HighResTexturePack02.esp=1

HighResTexturePack03.esp=1

reversecrafting.esp=1

CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1

CoT-WeatherPatch_NL2.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1

chesko_wearablelantern.esp=1

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1

inigo.esp=1

actorball.esp=1

betterdawnstar.esp=1

betterinns.esp=1

bettermarkarthexterieur.esp=1

bettermorthal.esp=1

betterwinterhold.esp=1

cartographers map markers.esp=1

markarth_plus.esp=1

riverwoodenhancedplugin.esp=1

tavefalkreath.esp=1

taveriften.esp=1

tavesolitude.esp=1

tavevillages.esp=1

tavewindhelm.esp=1

whiterunexenhanced.esp=1

whiteruninenhanced.esp=1

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1

DaedricWrath-SniperBow.esp=1

ImmersiveFP.esp=1

quest_pitfighter.esp=1

chesko_lorebasedloadingscreens.esp=1

tos_oakwood.esp=1

AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp=1

WetandCold.esp=1

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1

the dance of death=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

Gatti14Yumiko.esp=1

zarias_restraints.esp=1

sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1

Download the second file in the list and install the SD patches and run the plugin for whatever DLCs you got going and only those ones, I was having this same issue yesterday  SD.2013.09.09.01.SexLab thats what sort of got it working for me.  Still trying to resolve issue with Spriggans not finishing the job and leaving me bound on my knees, and got a CTD when bandits enslaved me.

This mod sounds AMAZING i look forward to trying it out!

Before doing that I want to finish my playtrough with the Dragonborn DLC questline.

I am afraid of messing with current character saves.

In the meantime i am enjoying the defeat mod with her. ;)

I didn't read about it in the description, but are you sure that there will not be conflicts between the mod called defeat and this?

Sorry for my English.

Having issues getting this to work with any npc on any faction. I take a knee, get my weapon disarmed, and nothing happens and the NPC will comment on having fought with me recently.

If I press jump, I will jump up from my kneeling position and be normal, as if nothing happened. No enslavement happens whatsoever.

I have no issues seeing it in the MCM, it just doesn't seem to trigger at all. I have tried both completing the prereq drinking quest with Sam, as well as just setting it to "begin" in MCM. Nothing happens.

To everyone who's still using or interessted in this mod: Please switch over to Sanguines Debauchery Enhanced.

jbezorg dropped support for this mod and SD+ is developed by skyrimll who'll give support for his mod in his thread.

skyrimll took over the development, fixes bugs and enhances the original mod, so it's wiser to visit his thread and use his version.

To everyone who's still using or interessted in this mod: Please switch over to Sanguines Debauchery Enhanced.

jbezorg dropped support for this mod and SD+ is developed by skyrimll who'll give support for his mod in his thread.

skyrimll took over the development, fixes bugs and enhances the original mod, so it's wiser to visit his thread and use his version.

SD+ is crap it takes your Life and Dex ant put it onto mana and you cant uninstall it

The uninstallation problem is a left-over from the original mod, SD+ is still work in progress and taking over someone elses code is not this easy.

Good things need time and modders got a real life to.

So if you got the time and can wait for something to progress, then report bugs, make suggestions and wait for the things to come, or simply stay away from it and keep your personal opinion for yourself.

The uninstallation problem is a left-over from the original mod, SD+ is still work in progress and taking over someone elses code is not this easy.

Especially SD's code. Seriously complicated.

@Fragman: Some of us have done worlds of testing to locate bugs and report them. I recommend doing that. If they're reported (nicely), they will fixed by skyrimll and his crew.

Also, it's possible that others haven't had the problem you are having. Has anyone else reported that problem, or just you??

I just downloaded this mod and SD wont appear in mcm can someone help me?

Go into the console and type "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" without the quotes. Then close the console and wait for about 5 seconds to a minute. A message will appear in the upper left when the MCM has refreshed and you should see SD in there. If you do not, you likely borked your install of the mod.

if you had SD installed and install SD+ into this savegame, this won't work.

SD+ needs a new game or a save w/o SD in it.

Well I had SD running, removed the files with nexus mod manager (no uninstalling in mcm), installed SD+ and it works. Even got an update successfull message.

Better create two save games, before doing that, because I'm not a 100 percent sure, that I didn't use the uninstall button in MCM first.

Hmm, seems like this thread doesn't get a lot of traffic...

So I got around to installing this mod finally, and it seems it should list as a confilct mod the "Sexlab Submit", since both mods deal with combat defeat. I tried installing this mod, and it did not seem to work. Additionally, instead of showing understandable information in the MCM under the "Sanguine Debauchery" tab, all I see is what I'm assuming are token values (lots of $$$ dollar signs and such).

Anyone know if these mods conflict, and if not, what I might have done wrong during install? Thanks.

Not much traffic here as this version is no longer supported, but Skyrimll took over its development and released it under a new name.

So i recommend you get SD+ (Sanguine Debauchery enhanced) instead.

Ah, that's unfortunate. I had seen that thread about the updated mod but was frightened away by the author's statements right at the beginning. He claimed they were personal tweaks and that you should install "only if you want to experiment and you know what you are doing" (his words - and while I'd like to think I know what I'm doing, it's likely I don't). It is also still listed as a WIP/beta. And it says it relies on SexLab Aroused, which wasn't a mod that I had planned on installing. He also said this works best on new games, which I had no intentions of starting (have 3 player characters already all involved in different core and radiant quests).

It just seemed a hefty amount of work for startup on a mod that most have said isn't very stable. I was hoping this older version would work better and would be safer.

Either way, thanks for your input. I may have a look at the new one.

Not much traffic here as this version is no longer supported, but Skyrimll took over its development and released it under a new name.

So i recommend you get SD+ (Sanguine Debauchery enhanced) instead.

Ah, that's unfortunate. I had seen that thread about the updated mod but was frightened away by the author's statements right at the beginning. He claimed they were personal tweaks and that you should install "only if you want to experiment and you know what you are doing" (his words - and while I'd like to think I know what I'm doing, it's likely I don't). It is also still listed as a WIP/beta. And it says it relies on SexLab Aroused, which wasn't a mod that I had planned on installing. He also said this works best on new games, which I had no intentions of starting (have 3 player characters already all involved in different core and radiant quests).

It just seemed a hefty amount of work for startup on a mod that most have said isn't very stable. I was hoping this older version would work better and would be safer.

Either way, thanks for your input. I may have a look at the new one.

I would wait for a few months before trying SD+ in your case.

The mod is getting better but there are still important issues to resolve and while it is playable, it is not safe to use on save game you really care about.

Hi!

First, thanks for this mod, I love it! But I have a problem, I decided do uninstall it before installing it again, so I did the different steps : I use "UNINSTALL" in the MCM and saved, then I unistalled the mod, loaded my save, waited, saved... And I had a CTD. Everytime I tried to save after uninstalling the mod, I have a CTD. Can someone help me?