Btw, Sanguine's Artifact has no texture for me, it's purple.

Next, "When dancing naked or with Sanguine's Daedric Artifact equipped, NPCs observing the dance will experience uncontrollable lust and queue up on the player for sex."

I've got the artifact equipped, all clothes on and am dancing via spell - shouldn't be there a sex scene afterwards?

There is an option in MCM, which has to be activated, then npc´s will queue up for "having an good time" with your PC.

Worked, thanks.

For me the texture is still purple. Has anyone else that problem?

Ok

Restarted with a fresh install aka new skyrim so no question about random lost, idem or any other iden scripts still running.

Addon :

Update

Dawnguard

Heartfire

Dragonborn

Mods installation order

Skyrim U Patch

DawnGuard U Patch

HeartFire U Patch

DragonBorn U Patch

FNIS 3.5

FNIS 3.5 Spells

FNIS 4.0 beta 3

FNIS 4.0 Creatures

D13 faster getup

SexLab 1.15b

Zaz Animation V0052

SD 2013.09.09.01 SexLab

UNPB + BBP

SkyUI

RaceMenu

Load Order

ESMs

Skyrim

Update

Dawguard

HeartFire

DragonBorn

SexLab

ZaZ

ESP

Unofficial Patch (Skyrim, Dawnguard, HeartFire, Dragonborn)

FNIS Spell

SkyUI

RaceMenu

RaceMenu Plugin

SDpatch - dawnguard

SDpatch Frostfall (maybe i could disable this one ?)

SDpatch - Dragonborn

SanguineDebauchery

With a brand new character :

Pass the intro quest (save)

install SD

hit Begin

Tested the dance spell into the Inn --> chain fuck by the customers after they drop some coins (bastards ! :dodgy: )

I go to the Embeshar Mine

Lose the fight with the 2 bandits inside

Get enslaved, striped of anything, collar and handcuff added

Talk to the master

chose the first option (something with anger)

He answer something, the lights lit-up (dunno if it is the right words) then .... nothing, he just stay here, i cannot move, activate anything around :@

Any ideas ?

First of all, change your load order: SD, then the SDpatch files.

You don't need the Frostfall patch without the original mod.

When a light is suddenly glowing, then an animation should start. So you've really used the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe as written in the installation process?

Hi jbezorg,

If you can add a "fast-forward" option (like in prison overhaul), that would be great. Or maybe there's already an option, but I didn't see it. I spent an entire afternoon traversing Skyrim as a slave, following a hired thug. I first cleared out Mistwatch, to experiment where I would be taken away to. Turned out my master is Farkas, residing in my player-mod house. Go fig.

Ok

Restarted with a fresh install aka new skyrim so no question about random lost, idem or any other iden scripts still running.

Addon :

Update

Dawnguard

Heartfire

Dragonborn

Mods installation order

Skyrim U Patch

DawnGuard U Patch

HeartFire U Patch

DragonBorn U Patch

FNIS 3.5

FNIS 3.5 Spells

FNIS 4.0 beta 3

FNIS 4.0 Creatures

D13 faster getup

SexLab 1.15b

Zaz Animation V0052

SD 2013.09.09.01 SexLab

UNPB + BBP

SkyUI

RaceMenu

Load Order

ESMs

Skyrim

Update

Dawguard

HeartFire

DragonBorn

SexLab

ZaZ

ESP

Unofficial Patch (Skyrim, Dawnguard, HeartFire, Dragonborn)

FNIS Spell

SkyUI

RaceMenu

RaceMenu Plugin

SDpatch - dawnguard

SDpatch Frostfall (maybe i could disable this one ?)

SDpatch - Dragonborn

SanguineDebauchery

With a brand new character :

Pass the intro quest (save)

install SD

hit Begin

Tested the dance spell into the Inn --> chain fuck by the customers after they drop some coins (bastards ! :dodgy: )

I go to the Embeshar Mine

Lose the fight with the 2 bandits inside

Get enslaved, striped of anything, collar and handcuff added

Talk to the master

chose the first option (something with anger)

He answer something, the lights lit-up (dunno if it is the right words) then .... nothing, he just stay here, i cannot move, activate anything around :@

Any ideas ?

Run FNIS. (Try hitting Shift-End to abort scene, too. Perhaps a scene got stuck).

In addition, I have patched Sanguine's Daedric Artifact (See Attached) to use Slot-54 in my game: Seems to work without conflict. I am now able to wear armor/clothes again (It renders properly, too). The reason it was invisible in your game, is because you did not edit the nif file. 

SD Slot Change.rar

I made another try

Kill the first bandits (1 exterior guard, the 2 in the first room, and the next 3)

Then jump near the forge and wait until they enslave me

It work fine :dodgy:  (have been blindfolded, gaged, beated, pluged almost everythings without any freeze)

Maybe some conflict whith the first bandit (the 2 who have some kind of preset moves or AI package) ?

HI !! Sanguine Debauchery is a very awesome mods and are there any new enslaved quest and prostitution quest??

And i think it'll be very awesome with the quest that the player will be sold to another captors and they rape the PC and let him/her do prostitution for them. You know slave market that the player and other NPC can be traded..

If I'm not mistaken the custom clothing option is there in case you want a different slave outfit and requires you placing mesh files in a certain folder for it to work otherwise you get the invisible bod issue. You don't need to enable the custom slave clothing option for CBBE to work.

If I'm not mistaken the custom clothing option is there in case you want a different slave outfit and requires you placing mesh files in a certain folder for it to work otherwise you get the invisible bod issue. You don't need to enable the custom slave clothing option for CBBE to work.

The clothing is already in the mod, not the body. As I stated, I'm not very good with mod language, so it will be of big help if someone actually explains to the very word rather than just simple sentences that's meant for the people who actually knows about modding. And yes, I need to or the game will crash, if you read the MCM, it stated that your char. will be forced to UNP by default. If I tick custom outfit but didn't tick CBBE, the game will CTD.

Hello jbezorg,

i found a way to get out the command logs by the help of another LL User. :)

First command type in console is "sqv wiadditem03.

sqv wiadditem03
--- Papyrus ---------------------------------
_SDQF_WIAddItem03_00035B5A:
Script state = ""
::Alias_Contract_var = alias Contract on quest WIAddItem03 (00035B5A)
::Alias_Owner_var = alias owner on quest WIAddItem03 (00035B5A)
::Alias_Thug1_var = alias Thug1 on quest WIAddItem03 (00035B5A)
::Alias_Thug2_var = alias Thug2 on quest WIAddItem03 (00035B5A)
::Alias_Thug3_var = alias Thug3 on quest WIAddItem03 (00035B5A)
_SDQS_WIAddItem03:
Script state = "thugwatch"
::pContract_var = (00035B65)
::pDebugPlayerLoc_var = None
::pDebugThugLoc_var = (00019177)
::pGameDaysPassed_var = GameDaysPassed (00000039)
::pThug1_var = alias Thug1 on quest WIAddItem03 (00035B5A)
::pThug2_var = alias Thug2 on quest WIAddItem03 (00035B5A)
::pThug3_var = alias Thug3 on quest WIAddItem03 (00035B5A)
::pWINextEvent_var = WINextAddItem (00035D6A)
::pWIWaitEvent_var = WIWaitAddItem (00035D72)
::SceneVarGlobal_var = None
::WICourierS_var = None
::WICrowd_var = None
::WICrowdStart_var = None
::WIs_var = WI (00035D64)
pThug1Dead = True
pThug1MarkedForDelete = True
pThug2Dead = True
pThug2MarkedForDelete = True
pThug3Dead = True
pThug3MarkedForDelete = True
StopQuestOnPlayerLocationChange = False
vThugDay = 43.826073
QF_WIAddItem03_00035B5A:
Script state = ""
::Alias_Contract_var = None
::Alias_Owner_var = None
::Alias_Thug1_var = None
::Alias_Thug2_var = None
::Alias_Thug3_var = None
WIAdditem03Script:
Script state = ""
::pContract_var = None
::pDebugPlayerLoc_var = None
::pDebugThugLoc_var = None
::pGameDaysPassed_var = None
::pThug1_var = None
::pWINextEvent_var = None
::pWIWaitEvent_var = None
::SceneVarGlobal_var = None
::WICourierS_var = None
::WICrowd_var = None
::WICrowdStart_var = None
::WIs_var = None
StopQuestOnPlayerLocationChange = False
vThugDay = 0.000000
- 5 Aliases for quest 'WIAddItem03' (00035B5A)-
REF 'owner'-> NONE
REF 'Thug1'-> NONE
REF 'Thug2'-> NONE
REF 'Thug3'-> NONE
REF 'Contract'-> NONE
--- Quest state -----------------------------
Enabled? No
State: Stopped
Current stage: 210
Priority: 40

2nd command is sqv _sd_thugslave.

sqv _sd_thugslave
--- Papyrus ---------------------------------
_SDQS_thugslave:
Script state = "Monitor"
::_SDRAP_master_var = alias _SDRA_master on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::_SDRAP_slave_var = alias _SDRA_slave on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::_SDRAP_thug_1_var = alias _SDRA_thug_1 on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::_SDRAP_thug_2_var = alias _SDRA_thug_2 on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
fRegForUpdate = 30.000000
kMaster = None
kSlave = None
kThug_1 = None
kThug_2 = None
_sdqs_functions:
Script state = ""
::sdBleedout_var = False
_SDQFS_thugslave_01:
Script state = ""
::_SDFL_forced_allied_var = (5A004E10)
::_SDFP_wiplayerenemy_var = (0006E02D)
::_SDGVP_demerits_var = _SD_demerits (5A0568E3)
::_SDGVP_hardcore_var = _SD_config_hardcore (5A0D8A41)
::_SDKP_enslave_var = _SD_Enslave (5A015BCE)
::_SDQP_enslavement_var = _SD_enslavement (5A00182D)
::_SDQP_WIThugs_var = WIAddItem03 (00035B5A)
::_SDSP_thug_arrest_var = (5A0DD5D7)
::_SDSP_thug_scene_02_var = (5A039186)
::_SDSP_thug_scene_03_var = (5A036673)
::_SDSP_thug_scene_04_var = (5A053DCD)
::Alias__SDLA_boss1_var = alias _SDLA_boss1 on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDLA_boss2_var = alias _SDLA_boss2 on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDLA_boss3_var = alias _SDLA_boss3 on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDLA_boss_var = alias _SDLA_boss on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDLA_dropoff_var = alias _SDLA_dropoff on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDRA_boss1_var = alias _SDRA_boss1 on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDRA_boss2_var = alias _SDRA_boss2 on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDRA_boss3_var = alias _SDRA_boss3 on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDRA_boss_var = alias _SDRA_boss on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDRA_dropoff_box_var = alias _SDRA_dropoff_box on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDRA_marker_capture_var = alias _SDRA_marker_capture on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDRA_master_var = alias _SDRA_master on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDRA_mistwatch_bridge_var = alias _SDRA_mistwatch_bridge on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDRA_mistwatch_christer_var = alias _SDRA_mistwatch_christer on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDRA_mistwatch_door_var = alias _SDRA_mistwatch_door on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDRA_note_var = alias _SDRA_note on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDRA_slave_var = alias _SDRA_slave on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDRA_thug_1_var = alias _SDRA_thug_1 on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::Alias__SDRA_thug_2_var = alias _SDRA_thug_2 on quest _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
::funct_var = _SD_thugslave (5A03610A)
kABoss = None
kAClone = None
kAMaster = None
kASlave = None
kAThug_1 = None
kAThug_2 = None
kBoss = None
kContainer = None
kNote = None
kSlave = None
- 19 Aliases for quest '_SD_thugslave' (5A03610A)-
REF '_SDRA_boss'-> NONE
REF '_SDRA_master'-> NONE
REF '_SDRA_slave'-> NONE
REF '_SDRA_thug_1'-> NONE
REF '_SDRA_thug_2'-> NONE
REF '_SDRA_marker_capture'-> NONE
LOC '_SDLA_boss'-> NONE
REF '_SDRA_note'-> NONE
REF '_SDRA_boss1'-> NONE
LOC '_SDLA_boss1'-> NONE
REF '_SDRA_boss2'-> NONE
LOC '_SDLA_boss2'-> NONE
LOC '_SDLA_boss3'-> NONE
REF '_SDRA_boss3'-> NONE
REF '_SDRA_mistwatch_bridge'-> NONE
REF '_SDRA_mistwatch_christer'-> NONE
REF '_SDRA_mistwatch_door'-> NONE
LOC '_SDLA_dropoff'-> NONE
REF '_SDRA_dropoff_box'-> NONE
--- Quest state -----------------------------
Enabled? No
State: Stopped
Current stage: 0
Priority: 98

I hope that will help finding the "root of all evil!" :D

Nice evening

Mart

In addition, I have patched Sanguine's Daedric Artifact (See Attached) to use Slot-54 in my game: Seems to work without conflict. I am now able to wear armor/clothes again (It renders properly, too). The reason it was invisible in your game, is because you did not edit the nif file. 

So I've tried to dig through but haven't found this particular issue. I just started SD on a new character (lvl 5), and with the artifact equipped, I am unable to equip my chest armor. Is this normal?

I posted a solution to this on the previous page. Download my patched version, copy it over existing files. 

Ok, so I got my char successfully enslaved today... what a horrible experience.

Got two technical issues so far, and please don't make me read 164 thread pages to see if they've already been referred to!

Firstly, I have no idea where to check/uncheck those anal beads and labia rings. Couldn't find any such option in the menu.

Secondly, I entered a dream and met Sanguine but his dialogue raced by far too fast. Only after I got the "Why me?" option did he pause long enough for me to read along. The phrases before were missing their silent sound files.

Thirdly, not an issue: very well done though I'm afraid this mod won''t become one of my favourites.

The clothing is already in the mod, not the body. As I stated, I'm not very good with mod language, so it will be of big help if someone actually explains to the very word rather than just simple sentences that's meant for the people who actually knows about modding. And yes, I need to or the game will crash, if you read the MCM, it stated that your char. will be forced to UNP by default. If I tick custom outfit but didn't tick CBBE, the game will CTD.

A complete representation of a toon in Skyrim comes in 4 parts: the hands, feet, body, and head.  

When you put on gloves, you actually completely replace the naked hand. If the fingers are supposed to be exposed when you wear those gloves, the fingers have to be added to the glove model by the designer.

The same thing occurs with clothing/armor. When you equip clothing/armor, it completely replaces the naked body. If there's supposed to be bare skin showing when you wear the armor, that bare skin has to be added to the armor model by the designer. This is what the CBBE/UNP body choice is about - making sure that the prisoner clothes model's skin matches your toon's bare body.

The second checkmark, regarding custom outfit, is useful only if you want to chose a custom armor/clothing model. Totally optional. If you don't add one, don't select it.

Ok, so I got my char successfully enslaved today... what a horrible experience.

Got two technical issues so far, and please don't make me read 164 thread pages to see if they've already been referred to!

Firstly, I have no idea where to check/uncheck those anal beads and labia rings. Couldn't find any such option in the menu.

Secondly, I entered a dream and met Sanguine but his dialogue raced by far too fast. Only after I got the "Why me?" option did he pause long enough for me to read along. The phrases before were missing their silent sound files.

Thirdly, not an issue: very well done though I'm afraid this mod won''t become one of my favourites.

In response to your first concern, the labia rings are the Daedric Artifact, the checkbox for which is right below the "Begin" option in the MCM menu. You must toggle this before activating the mod. (If the reason you're disabling it is due to the body armor conflict, see my patch on the previous page).

Secondly, you did not install Fuz Ro Doh (See the requirements section of the first page)

I thought the Daedric Artifact was the rose/stone thing I have in my inventory. Didn't know it's that torture stuff, sorry. And now I can't disable it... oh well.

And I had Fus Ro Doh... I thought. Must have gone AWOL when I reinstalled the game. I had it for so long, I never even thought it might disappear one day. ^^ Thanks!

Btw, what happens if I have a companion when I get enslaved? My sabrecat usually keeps murdering everyone around me even when I'm already down so I doubt he'd succumb to binds and gags.

Btw, what happens if I have a companion when I get enslaved? My sabrecat usually keeps murdering everyone around me even when I'm already down so I doubt he'd succumb to binds and gags.

Thought the same, cause I'm hunting with a husky. A dismiss for animals would be nice (logically a "Hey doggy, go home and find help" explanation)

A complete representation of a toon in Skyrim comes in 4 parts: the hands, feet, body, and head.  

When you put on gloves, you actually completely replace the naked hand. If the fingers are supposed to be exposed when you wear those gloves, the fingers have to be added to the glove model by the designer.

The same thing occurs with clothing/armor. When you equip clothing/armor, it completely replaces the naked body. If there's supposed to be bare skin showing when you wear the armor, that bare skin has to be added to the armor model by the designer. This is what the CBBE/UNP body choice is about - making sure that the prisoner clothes model's skin matches your toon's bare body.

The second checkmark, regarding custom outfit, is useful only if you want to chose a custom armor/clothing model. Totally optional. If you don't add one, don't select it.

Mickster doesn't know what I was trying to say so what you're explaining didn't help.

I was asking for help on how to make custom outfit but I don't know how to make them. I have read the OP & the note on MCM but I don't understand the mod language so I need someone to help me on that. But some times ago, I found out that SD got a custom outfit that I like already inside if I tick Custom outfit & CBBE. The problem is, my char's body will disappear & I want to know what should I do to solve this because I have no idea what's wrong because I use CBBE. If I only tick CBBE but not custom outfit, my char will only wear prisoner rags, and I hate prisoner rags. That's what I actually need help on.

Hello dear modders. I recently bought Skyrim, (although i have a lot of experience in modding Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3 & NV) and started modding it. Of course i installed Sexlab. 
The Module itself, just as Radiant Prostitution works just fine. SD on the other hand does not. I tried for 2 Days now but i just can't find the Mistake. I installed the Mod, trying to make it work, until i Noticed that PCEA, wich I had installed, clashs with SD. 

Before I removed PCEA My Heroine got enslaved, raped and when she layed on the floor, she didn't stand up anymore. So I deinstalled PCEA hoping that would cause the Problem. Evidently not. 
Now, when i get beaten to a bloody pulp the "slavery" animation starts briefly, just before a CTD. I tried it multiple times, everytime she should get enslaved the Game CTDs... 

I used Fnis correctly (to my Knowlege) I Use the Nexus Mod Manager and BOSS. I have Sexlab, Radiant Prostitution and zzEsterus  Chaurus installed, all of wich are running perfectly fine. Does anyone have any idea where i should look for the Mistake? :( 

I did yes. For some, reason, probably Witchcraft, the Game does't Crash anymore. I reinstalled SD and now i do indeed get enslaved. I get a brief dialog, than i get raped. When my master is done, he suddenly isn't my master anymore and walks away, I on the other hand have lost all my items and get stuck in a weird Ragdoll/floating state. While I am able to move i float briefly over the ground, the hole body shivering. that looks majorly spooky. I tried it for so long now and I think I encountered every Bug possible without any glimpse at succsess. I feel like Skyrim is mocking me >.<

CTD when enslaved by spriggans usually is means that you do not have BBP installed.

I get a CTD if I am Argonian/Kajit, but not any human Race at that point, btw...

tested... still happening in the new version, no mods that change those races. Human races work without a problem.

Did this skeleton get updated with BBP as well?

Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeletonbeast_female.nif

no, there is no skeletonbeast_female, where do I get one?

I use the recommended perfect 3-2 skeleton