So, does this work with sexlab 1.21 or should I just wait till jbezorg updates it?

we better wait until next version release :D

Lol ok.

I've been using it since before creature integration to sexlab and it still works fine :D

Also for the end of the spriggan quest which i'm just approaching there's an easy way not to have the essential quest npc come with you... just enter the cave alone. Exit after then talk to him and begin the quest!

I have one issue with this mod at the moment that's incredibly minor and one I think is caused by it. The dance spell isn't in my spell list despite having the quests ticked appropriately. I can start dance via dialogue with npcs but would appreciate knowing the console command to get the spell :D

Secondly unsure what's causing this one. Could be totally unrelated but when fighting bandits etc on my mage I often kite around waiting for magicka regeneration. If I sheathe my weapons or simply don't attack for more than 10 seconds it seems the bandits all cease combat, sheathe weapons and talk to me happily like i'm their best friend. I recall this didn't happen on my first SD install on the character but I decided I didn't like the labia ring graphic so uninstalled, redid everything without it and then the AI issue popped up. This said I've also updated sexlab and such since then. It's just rather immersion breaking sometimes when they'll stop combat with me! Wondering if this could be SD related or not or related to the labia rings being off?

I have a number of problems with the animations. Sometimes one of the characters plays the animation but keeps sliding/teleporting to a spot and back again. Or sometimes it just won't play a certain animation and one of the characters just gets stuck. For example the guy will just stand there doing a goofy walk animation for a few seconds or something like that. It happens more often than not. And is my character just supposed to stay kneeling while being whipped? Isn't there an animation for that?

So, does this work with sexlab 1.21 or should I just wait till jbezorg updates it?

Lol ok.

I've been using it since before creature integration to sexlab and it still works fine :D

Also for the end of the spriggan quest which i'm just approaching there's an easy way not to have the essential quest npc come with you... just enter the cave alone. Exit after then talk to him and begin the quest!

I have one issue with this mod at the moment that's incredibly minor and one I think is caused by it. The dance spell isn't in my spell list despite having the quests ticked appropriately. I can start dance via dialogue with npcs but would appreciate knowing the console command to get the spell :D

Secondly unsure what's causing this one. Could be totally unrelated but when fighting bandits etc on my mage I often kite around waiting for magicka regeneration. If I sheathe my weapons or simply don't attack for more than 10 seconds it seems the bandits all cease combat, sheathe weapons and talk to me happily like i'm their best friend. I recall this didn't happen on my first SD install on the character but I decided I didn't like the labia ring graphic so uninstalled, redid everything without it and then the AI issue popped up. This said I've also updated sexlab and such since then. It's just rather immersion breaking sometimes when they'll stop combat with me! Wondering if this could be SD related or not or related to the labia rings being off?

The "interaction" with your personal spriggan takes place in front of the cavern, not inside, you cannot enter the cavern, as you are made immobile right in front of the cavern and Valdr :)

I tried to start doing the four quest series where the thugs come after me, but what keeps happening is I steal something and nobody says I hope nobody misses that, and then they attack me. How do i get it started, from your guys' past experiences? Oh, and I fall asleep and wake up in Sanguines realm but right after he says, "you are mine", i wake up. Is there another scene or is this just the only scene?

Lol ok.

The "interaction" with your personal spriggan takes place in front of the cavern, not inside, you cannot enter the cavern, as you are made immobile right in front of the cavern and Valdr :)

I actually just for the hell of it tried it with sexlab 1.22.  It froze right after my character was on her knees with her hands behind her back.  So, at least for me, it doesnt work with the new sexlab.

Lol ok.

Also for the end of the spriggan quest which i'm just approaching there's an easy way not to have the essential quest npc come with you... just enter the cave alone. Exit after then talk to him and begin the quest!

I actually just for the hell of it tried it with sexlab 1.22. It froze right after my character was on her knees with her hands behind her back. So, at least for me, it doesnt work with the new sexlab.

I tested it today, it works, can be an issue of memory in ur PC, i tested it in a fresh new game

Lol ok.

Also for the end of the spriggan quest which i'm just approaching there's an easy way not to have the essential quest npc come with you... just enter the cave alone. Exit after then talk to him and begin the quest!

I actually just for the hell of it tried it with sexlab 1.22. It froze right after my character was on her knees with her hands behind her back. So, at least for me, it doesnt work with the new sexlab.

I tested it today, it works, can be an issue of memory in ur PC, i tested it in a fresh new game

Hmm, interesting, I tried it in a new game with 1.20 and it would CTD whilst she was with her master.... hmm.. I can try again, I was still wanting to try this, it rather adds to my immersion.

I wonder if it could be cause of many script heavy mods ... hmm.. I will try again.  OOh.. does anyone know if this works in conjunction with Submit and Defeat? As I have both in, for different reasons. Thanks!

-C

Lol ok.

Hmm, interesting, I tried it in a new game with 1.20 and it would CTD whilst she was with her master.... hmm.. I can try again, I was still wanting to try this, it rather adds to my immersion.

I wonder if it could be cause of many script heavy mods ... hmm.. I will try again.  OOh.. does anyone know if this works in conjunction with Submit and Defeat? As I have both in, for different reasons. Thanks!

-C

Well i made a new game because my char was in the middle of Sexlab Procreation with a looong way behind and beyond, so made a new game, installed one by one the mods, tested again with all the mods installed so sanguine and defeat works fine when together, and tested apart, i dont use submit, can't tell if it works, Sexlab procreation don't works.

Exist some Info for SD 2?

I don't think there is.. yet. 

There was a promising hint of things to come in the defeat thread yesterday. Jbezorg was asking questions that imply he's trying to make defeat work well with sd2. Seems to me that kind of thing would come later in development rather than sooner.

Anyway, it's a sign of something :)

Lol ok.

I highly doubt it's an issue with memory on my pc.  I have 16gb of  ram.  I didn't test it on a new game though so maybe I should try that.  I'll give it a go after work.

Lol ok.

I highly doubt it's an issue with memory on my pc.  I have 16gb of  ram.  I didn't test it on a new game though so maybe I should try that.  I'll give it a go after work.

I have core i5 1gb vid nvidia and 8gb, i have CTDs when i use too many mods heavily scripted, I have 140+ mods, avoided vilja because it made my game crash, hope it get solved bud.

Skyrim is a creaky 32 bit app that's guaranteed to crash if RAM usage goes much beyond 3GB.

Skyrim is a creaky 32 bit app that's guaranteed to crash if RAM usage goes much beyond 3GB.

That's a good point.  I was just thinking in terms of my computer and somehow managed to forget how rickety skyrim is.  Anyway, I fixed my load order a bit with boss and removed vilja and cerweiden ( I had left them to wait in the middle of nowhere anyway because they talk too much) and now its working flawlessly. Don't know if it was removing the companions or the load order rearranging that fixed it but at least it's working :).

Some armor replacers require armors to use the same slot as as Sanguine's artifact, since you cant remove the artifact you can't wear armour

There is a mod to change the slot, but I can't remember where I got it from.

thank you! will try it :)

EDIT: damn, the forum software says I have no access to your attachment. :-(

EDIT2: but the attachment in post 3256 worked just fine :-)

thanks for that fix - the slut slot change worked like a charm!

:-D

I'm very happy with all the mods, great work!

In SD, I am getting a CTD during enslavement, whenever "ankle bindings" and "1000 gold" are mentioned (just a glimpse of the messages before the CTD, I don't have tome to read what they say).

Is this a known issue with a known fix?