New to Starbound, so I'm sorry if the answer is obvious, but:

I died somewhere obscure last week, didn't worry about it because I didn't have a lot on me - but I had some Letters of Recommendation.  Seems those are gone forever, no way to get them back.  So now I'm sitting here with ten of them, and no more quests to get the last two.

I assume I can use /admin to spawn the missing items back, but I need the item ID to do so.

Isn't there some way to tag them as non-looseable, like weapons and stuff?

1 hour ago, snarfies said:

New to Starbound, so I'm sorry if the answer is obvious, but:

I died somewhere obscure last week, didn't worry about it because I didn't have a lot on me - but I had some Letters of Recommendation.  Seems those are gone forever, no way to get them back.  So now I'm sitting here with ten of them, and no more quests to get the last two.

I assume I can use /admin to spawn the missing items back, but I need the item ID to do so.

Isn't there some way to tag them as non-looseable, like weapons and stuff?

I don't know about making them unloosable, but I have a quick solution for you.

install this mod and you will see the item ID when hovering over the letters you have so you can admin the rest in

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Flynn762 said:

Whenever I enter crafting when admin is on, the game crashes and the log tracks this error [09:52:02.550] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (ItemException) No such item 'lox_sextoyvendingmachine' I'm trying to figure out if I am missing any downloadables or what, also attaching error log

starbound.log 161.15 kB · 0 downloads

This mod maybe?

Doing some digging in the configs and testing to try and debug a bit myself, but I think either the fleshlights added by this mod aren't compatible with the futanari subgender in some way as the male groin sprite part doesn't get added to using them, or the hormone patch item isn't properly toggling the SxB futanari status (which is odd because, I looked into the .back item for it and it does say to add the status defined in sxb_futanari.config). I tried originally with Bunnykin, Draconis, all with patches, and finally with Hylotl. I can load up a clean boot to generate a log file without bloat later.

I am inquiring about teleporting to lustia. I am currently using 1.3.4 starbound in order to have maximum comparability with various workshop mods which didnt update to 1.4. when tinkering around to make sure everything worked, I discovered that for mods designed for 1.4, teleportation is broken (I have discovered this for fracken universe and have obtained a pre 1.4 version form their github which then worked).  Is there a pre 1.4 version of lustbound that can be downloaded, or can you release a 1.3 compatible version thats up to date with the 1.4 version? I dont know how hard this would be, I assume its just a matter of porting over the outpost generation/teleportation files

I got a bunch of these:

[Error] Could not instantiate item '[srm_stemcell, 8, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'srm_stemcell'
[Error] Could not instantiate item '[srm_stemcell, 8, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'srm_stemcell'
[Error] Could not create blueprint item from recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'srm_stemcell'
[Error] Could not instantiate item '[srm_stemcell, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'srm_stemcell'
[Error] Could not create blueprint item from recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'srm_stemcell'
[Error] Could not instantiate item '[srm_stemcell, 6, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'srm_stemcell'
[Error] Could not instantiate item '[srm_stemcell, 12, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'srm_stemcell'

Hopefully there is a fix.

10 hours ago, rallyelgen said:

I got a bunch of these:

[Error] Could not instantiate item '[srm_stemcell, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'srm_stemcell'
[Error] Could not instantiate item '[srm_stemcell, 6, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'srm_stemcell'
[Error] Could not instantiate item '[srm_stemcell, 12, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'srm_stemcell'

Hopefully there is a fix.

i have no idea what srm is supposed to stand for, but i searched my lustbound extract and there was zero mention of stemcell anything, so i doubt it's a lustbound problem

snippets of a crashlog don't help, as "obvious" problems tend to be red herrings, so in order for anything to be done the entire log is needed

locate your most recent starbound.log in Starbound\storage (this file right here, not starbound.log.1 or anything else) and either attach it to your post or upload its contents to pastebin or a functional equivalent and someone will look at it for diagnostics (DO NOT POST THE RAW TEXT)

it's in the:

Lustbound Base

sexbound_fleshlight_v2.recipe

and the other one's in: recipes\sexbound_sextoyprinter\sextoycommon

and the four sexbound_fleshlight_v2-blackAlt0.recipe

containing:

"input" : [
    { "item" : "rawpoultry", "count" : 1 }
  ],
  "output" : {
    "item" : "srm_stemcell",
    "count" : 6
  },
  "groups" : [ "ingredients", "t1organ" ]
}

Funny and expoitable bug with rail trams in Lustia. When riding any of four non-central ones UP, and trying to go all the way instead of stopping just where you should, you end up derailing said tram and could pick it up.

P.S. Exploitable part is a fact that trams are respawned when ya exit Lustia and then enter it again

20201223212414_1.jpg

20201223212414_2.jpg

20201223212415_2.jpg

when i start starbound with the mod installed and pick a character it just sorta crashes, my mods are:[sexbound4.2.0, alluring toys, go fuck yourself, statue of dibella, sexbound extended diolouges, kawaii stuff, kawaii stuff+, naturally horny, race support for ruined, omnibrowser, cutebound, dramatic deaths, dramatic terrain, better swimming, hounds fashion, freedom of movement, characer creation extender, citybound, slow hunger, instant crafting, novakid diolouge, normal avians for cutebound

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Calcium1 said:

Where is the secret area in lustia? I have looked it over so many times.

There is. Is serves as that last area to go to for the mini quest, you can head there early but it doesn't any other function that I can personally find. Here is a hint to get there: you do this when your are tired of walking

14 hours ago, LoganVorlance said:

There is. Is serves as that last area to go to for the mini quest, you can head there early but it doesn't any other function that I can personally find. Here is a hint to get there: you do this when your are tired of walking

Is there a specific place in lustia where said action must be done at? Because I have been looking for several hours now and have had 0 success so I am either completely misunderstanding what you mean, or I am trying things in all the wrong places. Also, is there something to the fact that the mannequins in the outfits shop have stars and requested clothing when I scan them?

7 hours ago, Calcium1 said:

Is there a specific place in lustia where said action must be done at? Because I have been looking for several hours now and have had 0 success so I am either completely misunderstanding what you mean, or I am trying things in all the wrong places. Also, is there something to the fact that the mannequins in the outfits shop have stars and requested clothing when I scan them?

Lustria isn't a big place to explore, so here is the second hint: Metroid. IDK much about the mannequins beside their usual dress up

On 9/7/2020 at 8:40 PM, wingfriend said:

I am currently encountering an issue similar to cheese76.

image.png.be8f918cef09eb6415ae5406a6d750f2.png

I have OmniBrowser what I believe is installed, but it gives me this error every time I attempt to use the phone item. Also when I attempt to drop the pak file for OmniBrowser into the mods folder it crashes after splash screen. I am a bit stuck and wonder how to possibly install the src files because I'm almost certain I'm doing something wrong.

I'm getting this problem too. I'm mostly certain that it is an error that was overlooked by the devs and they kinda forgot about it. I'm also starting to wonder if what you said is the case...even though I already have the mods to support it and whatever...I'm most likely sure that this is a file-path error.

On 9/7/2020 at 8:40 PM, wingfriend said:

I am currently encountering an issue similar to cheese76.

image.png.be8f918cef09eb6415ae5406a6d750f2.png

I have OmniBrowser what I believe is installed, but it gives me this error every time I attempt to use the phone item. Also when I attempt to drop the pak file for OmniBrowser into the mods folder it crashes after splash screen. I am a bit stuck and wonder how to possibly install the src files because I'm almost certain I'm doing something wrong.

Is that error still going to be looked on? I mean...I also have that error.