I'm having an odd issue of nothing sex related working when lustbound is enabled.
Mainly a:

[03:10:56.178] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/lib/sexbound/actor.lua"]:377: attempt to call a nil value (method 'getAnimationPartsCentered')

spammed non-stop in my logs. Also all sexbound related things are broken by nothing appearing in the sex location.
Any idea what chould be the issue?

starbound.log

I've noticed that cuntboys, with absolutely no dicks to speak of, are somehow getting other characters pregnant. I did some digging in the API thread, and found out it's because Lustbound uses the "futanari" tag to determine if a male is a cuntboy. Of course, then, by Sexbound's default logic, futas can both ovulate and impregnate, causing the small logical discontinuity.

A fix for this is obvious, of course. A small bit of code defining that actors with both the "male" and "futanari" tags cannot impregnate other actors. Hell, while we're thinking about it, make cuntboys default to the female role during sex, so if they run into an actual futa, they're not trying to dick it down with the air in front of their crotch. I'd do this sort of thing myself, send stuff in and probably get listed as contributor on a few mods both here and on the workshop, but I've not yet had enough impetuous to learn LUA.

Anyway, definitely top shelf mod overall! As a bit of a programmer, I just get a little hung up on small logical stuff.

On 1/19/2021 at 10:36 PM, DefiledSaucer said:

Question. What's the chance to find an Aphrodite's Temple on Lush planets and are they found on the surface and/or underground?

0%
Author hasn't corrected typo in mod description yet

On 10/18/2020 at 9:59 AM, SirBumpleton said:

@SmarmySmite That was a typo on my part, I meant forest planets. Sorry!

• 2 weeks later...

So I've gone through all of Lustia multiple times and I haven't found the secret room. I've gone to the extent of holding alt, interacting with every thing I possibly can and I still cannot find it. I've been at this for 3 hours now and I can't find it. Can anyone help at all? I've even gone through all of the posts on this threat to see if someone revealed it, seen the hint that someone gave of Metroid and "what you do when you get tired of walking" and I still cannot find it.

14 hours ago, Nobledreameater said:

So I've gone through all of Lustia multiple times and I haven't found the secret room. I've gone to the extent of holding alt, interacting with every thing I possibly can and I still cannot find it. I've been at this for 3 hours now and I can't find it. Can anyone help at all? I've even gone through all of the posts on this threat to see if someone revealed it, seen the hint that someone gave of Metroid and "what you do when you get tired of walking" and I still cannot find it.

Spoiler

use the morph ball tech on the right side of lustia to go under the invisible wall

On 2/1/2021 at 10:50 AM, Nobledreameater said:

so, a hint, the metroid hint refers to a change shape and mobility that you can do in metroid. A tech in starbound is very similar to that, so go around as that tech.

I've noticed that lustbound breaks forceUseOriginalHeadArtwork option in sexbound config (head textures are vanilla either it's set to true or false). Any way to fix that or just wait until the new lustbound update?

When an Aphrodite Temple spawns on a planet, will it be visible from the planetary info? Or is it a microdungeon/prefab that you have to actually beam down to find?

I've been beaming down to skim the entire planet's surface and I've gotten through a surprisingly large number of forest planets with no results.

1 hour ago, AstralSkies said:

When an Aphrodite Temple spawns on a planet, will it be visible from the planetary info? or is it a microdungeon/prefab that you have to actually beam down to find?

I've been beaming down and I've gotten through a surprisingly large number of forest planets with no results.

I believe you have to beam down to find it. You might have actually seen one and dismissed it like I have done, I thought the temples were just prisons for monsters until I found the movable wall.

4 hours ago, AstralSkies said:

When an Aphrodite Temple spawns on a planet, will it be visible from the planetary info? or is it a microdungeon/prefab that you have to actually beam down to find?

I've been beaming down and I've gotten through a surprisingly large number of forest planets with no results.

It should be visible with more planet info mod. It generates like any other dungeon on the surface. If they won't appear on planets i'd recommend generating  a new universe, or try to search for mods you have that can mess up it's generation.

ALSO, it does not generate on lush planets, only on forest ones!

image.png