@wingfriend Do you have the workshop version of Omnibrowser or some other version? I recommend getting this version, THE PAK FILE. Make sure to have version 1.6.0, otherwise it may not work as intended. Either way, please send me your .log files, so that I can have a more solid answer.

If you don't know how to access your log, right click the game on steam, click properties, click local files, click browse local files... , go in the storage folder and reply with the file named "starbound.log".

@meteo1337 These were not meant to be all picked up, they are meant to be used if you wish to bed one of the many hookers in Lustia. For the broken sex anims, many things could be causing those. Please send me your .log files, so that I can have a more solid answer. Lastly, for Lustia, the current place is still a work in progress, it may be subject to change if a better design gets suggested.

If you don't know how to access your log, right click the game on steam, click properties, click local files, click browse local files... , go in the storage folder and reply with the file named "starbound.log".

11 hours ago, SirBumpleton said:

@meteo1337 These were not meant to be all picked up, they are meant to be used if you wish to bed one of the many hookers in Lustia. For the broken sex anims, many things could be causing those. Please send me your .log files, so that I can have a more solid answer. Lastly, for Lustia, the current place is still a work in progress, it may be subject to change if a better design gets suggested.

i mean the containers next to the beds are filled, and have a huge stack on the floor next to them

starbound.log

@tmvaegis Reward Tickets are an especially rare reward from Sexboxes, getting one will allow you to obtain any toy of it's specified rarity.

@meteo1337 I'm afraid the log does not have any clues as to what could be the source of any of your forementioned issues, I can't offer much advice other than maybe making sure to have the updated versions of all the necessary mods, since I was not able to reproduce those problems.

I've noticed there's been an odd bug, lately, where the Heat Shield augments (FU) aren't working, anymore (tested in Tropical Heat climates). In addition to this, energy will sometimes stop regenerating in said climates at random. I suspect it is FU related, but, this is the only other new mod I have added recently, so, I'm not quite sure where the issue is coming from.

Apparently you are using some of my animations in this, namely in HD Television, and the placeable item "gangbang scene".

I wouldn't really mind normally, but I don't think I was asked, and the animation doesn't even play properly, so I guess can you remove it please?

Idk what the rules are on linking stuff, so I'll just hotlink this with a link to my original gif, so you know which anim it is. If that breaks a rule lemme know, or just edit it out.

On 9/11/2020 at 9:53 PM, puroislatex said:

hey so how do you get rid of hookers?

You can also get rid of npcs via /admin. Type /admin and hit enter to access admin mode via chat. After that paste in the following:

/entityeval status.setResource("health",0)

Put your mouse over the npc and hit enter. To make it more fun you can always say this to yourself before you do it:

"Omae wa mou... shindeiru."

so i have this error message

Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (ObjectException) Error loading object '/objects/sexbound_fleshlight_janine/sexbound_fleshlight_janine.object': (AssetException) Error loading asset /artwork/humanoid/twoactors-centered.animation

any idea on how do i fix this

here's the log

starbound.log