2 hours ago, AISynthia said:

As for experimenting with the orbs, I used every vanilla and modded orb i could find so far but ... nothing^^" But gonna keep trying.

Sounds extremely alike to what was happening to me in time period when Aphrodite's bow got updated with basically that same secret area in Aprodite's Retreat boss chamber that was in Lustbound, but this mod was still in v1.2.0  - at that time I wasn't able to get to secret Lustia area too.
Might be same case - mod conflict of some sort

21 hours ago, SirBumpleton said:

@VergilSteele @AISynthia I found the Slut2go issue and resolved it.

@AISynthia @Abyss_Xil The secret area is really well hidden. You will need to play around with your orb form in order to find it.

@AISynthia Cards may be found anywhere in loot. Get a binder to be able to tidy them in properly and insert them by right clicking with the card on the binder.

Thank you~! 
Idk if this is gonna be spoiler or yet to be implemented but whats the bunny girl saying about the clover place? i already got over 50k to pay but idk where to go where she wants to meet. 

On 3/5/2021 at 1:14 AM, VergilSteele said:

Thank you~! 
Idk if this is gonna be spoiler or yet to be implemented but whats the bunny girl saying about the clover place? i already got over 50k to pay but idk where to go where she wants to meet. 

Look very carefully at the Slut2Go user interface.

I got a little conflicting problem with this mod, is nothing important but i use an inventory expander mod and it separates a lot of stuff on tabs, the problem is that the cards and the book is separated so i can't put the cards in the book now, i know i can get the inventory back to normal but is so useful that it's a shame that this problem showed up. the inventory mod is this one Bk3k's Inventory if anyone is curious and have any solutions without deleting it i would be much obliged.

1 hour ago, Gtheus said:

I got a little conflicting problem with this mod, is nothing important but i use an inventory expander mod and it separates a lot of stuff on tabs, the problem is that the cards and the book is separated so i can't put the cards in the book now, i know i can get the inventory back to normal but is so useful that it's a shame that this problem showed up. the inventory mod is this one Bk3k's Inventory if anyone is curious and have any solutions without deleting it i would be much obliged.

the current solution is to put the book in a chest and then apply all the cards from your inventory

9 hours ago, Diccolo Pick said:

So what's the deal with the hookers once you spawn them? Is there any way to dismiss them once you're done?

from my experience, it will not go away, been a long time as a permanent whore in the house. unless you have NPC killer mod in your disposal

So im most likely an idiot, but every time i try to load up into Lusta, it just crashes my game for no reason, im sure i have all the dependencies and some extra stuff downloaded, and i honestly have no clue what to do at this point. Any ideas? Edit: wow i dont even know what i did but it fixed itself.

3 hours ago, wolticunder said:

I can't find the arcade. I have all dependencies. the slut2go and the direct18 works well.

edit: a gave myself a Monster Girl Encyclopedia and it works. butt I don't know how/where I can find it without cheating.

when I nuked my game folders to have a fresh start with way less mods, I also didn't have the Arcade in Lustia at first, but after advancing the main story, it just appeared at some point without giving myself the Encyclopedia.

can't tell you after what mission that was tho, since it has been a couple weeks since I've played

Silly question, perhaps, but how would one go about to "trim" this mod down some to exclude sexbound? Basically it just sells naughty decorations/clothing/props, but isn't tied into the actual animation and scripts stuff.