6 hours ago, whyisntitworking said:

I believe you have to beam down to find it. You might have actually seen one and dismissed it like I have done, I thought the temples were just prisons for monsters until I found the movable wall.

Thanks for telling me that what I've been doing hasn't been in vain, and also what to look out for, but I have seen literally nothing like this. Absolutely zero out of the ordinary.

4 hours ago, Layerer said:

If they won't appear on planets i'd recommend generating  a new universe, or try to search for mods you have that can mess up it's generation.

I think I know what happened, actually, and I hadn't thought about this yet; While I was setting up this build through Multibound, I only added the API first, and after generating the starting worlds. I won't get into the why of it here, but I hadn't considered it would inevitably have the effect of not generating at least the surrounding stars without temples.

Anyway, with that revelation out of the way, I suppose the worst case is that my entire universe is similarly impotent, but that's an easy enough fix. I think it'd be more interesting, though, if I had to go out a ways from where I first landed to get what I wanted. Either way, I'll learn about Starbound's universe/star system generation methods.

Thanks guys!

On 2/11/2021 at 7:34 AM, Layerer said:

I've noticed that lustbound breaks forceUseOriginalHeadArtwork option in sexbound config (head textures are vanilla either it's set to true or false). Any way to fix that or just wait until the new lustbound update?

There's an easy fix for that.  Go to the main folder for Sexbound and copy Sexbound.config.  Paste it into the main folder for Lustbound Base, overwriting the Sexbound.config file that exists there (If you don't feel comfortable doing so, you can make a backup of that file and put it aside).

Next, go back to Sexbound.  Go to Sexbound/Scripts/Sexbound/lib/Sexbound and copy actor.lua.  Return to the Lustbound Base folder and go to Lustbound Base/scripts/Sexbound/lib/Sexbound and paste actor.lua here, overwriting the existing one.

This will replace the file, so again, if you're not comfortable doing so, make a backup first.  I haven't yet tested all of the Lustbound content yet to see whether this breaks anything, but I can say that at the very least, it gets rid of the stupid-looking default face.

On 12/17/2020 at 7:20 AM, rallyelgen said:

I got a bunch of these:

[Error] Could not instantiate item '[srm_stemcell, 8, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'srm_stemcell'
[Error] Could not instantiate item '[srm_stemcell, 8, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'srm_stemcell'
[Error] Could not create blueprint item from recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'srm_stemcell'
[Error] Could not instantiate item '[srm_stemcell, 1, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'srm_stemcell'
[Error] Could not create blueprint item from recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'srm_stemcell'
[Error] Could not instantiate item '[srm_stemcell, 6, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'srm_stemcell'
[Error] Could not instantiate item '[srm_stemcell, 12, {}]'. (ItemException) No such item 'srm_stemcell'

Hopefully there is a fix.

this is from sexbound_fleshlight_v2-blackAlt recipes in Lustbound Base, recipes\sexbound_sextoyprinter\sextoycommon. its just the alt versions the only text in the files says

{
  "input" : [
    { "item" : "alienmeat", "count" : 1 }
  ],
  "output" : {
    "item" : "srm_stemcell",
    "count" : 8
  },
  "groups" : [ "ingredients", "t1organ" ]
}

deleting the alt versions got rid of errors

Heya, installed & tried out the mod today (with a couple other mods). The mod really is a piece of art, however I have issues both with the slut2go about missing assets for the various hookers whenever I try to spawn them (The radios work perfectly) and
Lustia seems to be missing the secret area for me (Checked with /warp), making my crates and containers being helplessly flooded with cards.

starbound.log

8 minutes ago, AISynthia said:

Heya, installed & tried out the mod today (with a couple other mods). The mod really is a piece of art, however I have issues both with the slut2go about missing assets for the various hookers whenever I try to spawn them (The radios work perfectly) and
Lustia seems to be missing the secret area for me (Checked with /warp), making my crates and containers being helplessly flooded with cards.

starbound.log 84.25 kB · 0 downloads

i got it to work but i only got to call in a human girl so far. The rest of the races just disables the slut2go window and i have to exit and open it again to choose.

Seems that the mod itself crashes because of this error; [01:54:28.217] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (ItemException) Duplicate item name 'sexbound_futamode' found - I have no other mod installed other than Globaura, Sexbound, every Lustbound file (only the .pak files), Teratophilia, Sexbound Defeat, SxB TeratoDefeat, and Throwing Hearts. Not sure what's up. But here's the log if anyone wants to figure out.

starbound.log.1

Edit: I Now deleted every mod exept for Sexbound, Lustbound, and the needed dependencies for them, and still, the same crash. At that point I have no idea what's up.

Edit 2: I fixed it. Nevermind about the error now. I figured out the issue.

Spoiler

Is the secret area on the same instance? If yes, it definitely does not exist for me as I lazily warped myself across the invisible wall and Lusitas 4 shops and tower are the only thing on the instanceworld.

As for experimenting with the orbs, I used every vanilla and modded orb i could find so far but ... nothing^^" But gonna keep trying.