Man, everytime I take some days to indulge in perv modded games and come down here there's a crapton of new things. This is awesome.

I'm having some trouble getting sex interactions between pet and sim accepted, they are rejected pretty much everytime I try them. I'm probably missing some info but I've checked most of the thread and couldn't figure out any particular issue. The sim has the zoophiliac trait and their relationship is maxed. It shouldn't be a problem with animations because I forced them to happen just so see if at least it wasn't something more serious, and I can get the pet to assault the sim...

The only thing I can't figure out is the "Accept sex theshold" option, which I'm assuming is what I should be tweaking here. What is the 240 default value relative to?

26 minutes ago, Skyrimfloo said:

Man, everytime I take some days to indulge in perv modded games and come down here there's a crapton of new things. This is awesome.

I'm having some trouble getting sex interactions between pet and sim accepted, they are rejected pretty much everytime I try them. I'm probably missing some info but I've checked most of the thread and couldn't figure out any particular issue. The sim has the zoophiliac trait and their relationship is maxed. It shouldn't be a problem with animations because I forced them to happen just so see if at least it wasn't something more serious, and I can get the pet to assault the sim...

The only thing I can't figure out is the "Accept sex theshold" option, which I'm assuming is what I should be tweaking here. What is the 240 default value relative to?

Seems removing clothes from sim under the DD equipment tab affects it.

59 minutes ago, Skyrimfloo said:

It is used with the want level. 240 is an arbitrary number that I chose based on my own Sims. You'll probably have to lower it a lil.

Enable testing cheats "testingcheats on"

SHIFT+CLICK on the Sim you are trying to get your Sim to have sex with -> Devious Desires -> Show Want Level

32 minutes ago, eforce said:

Seems removing clothes from sim under the DD equipment tab affects it.

Being naked* affects want level, yes.

So I seem to have 2 problems with the mod:

- If I use 1.32 or 1.33, it seems to break animation progression for pets/humans. This does not happen in 1.30. In 1.32 and 1.33 the bar in the bottom left fills up and just stays full until I end it. I've let some animations run for 14 in game hours but nothing changed, it just seems stuck. 1.30 progression is working fine

- Knotting, or climax in general, seems to not be working for me. The climax animation is registered (sex ends after that), but I never had a knotted buff so far and there is also no cum buff applied. No exception messages. Knotting is enabled in the menu.

Newest S4CL is installed, also tried a clean install with no prior saves, same thing...anyone else had that problem?

40 minutes ago, gdiv666 said:

So I seem to have 2 problems with the mod:

- If I use 1.32 or 1.33, it seems to break animation progression for pets/humans. This does not happen in 1.30. In 1.32 and 1.33 the bar in the bottom left fills up and just stays full until I end it. I've let some animations run for 14 in game hours but nothing changed, it just seems stuck. 1.30 progression is working fine

- Knotting, or climax in general, seems to not be working for me. The climax animation is registered (sex ends after that), but I never had a knotted buff so far and there is also no cum buff applied. No exception messages. Knotting is enabled in the menu.

Newest S4CL is installed, also tried a clean install with no prior saves, same thing...anyone else had that problem?

Knotting is disabled for now until I can look into it again. I'll need to look into what is going on with progression.

4 hours ago, gdiv666 said:

Okay, makes sense then, but shouldn't the cum buff be assigned? It randomly does, very rarely though.

No, the Cum Buff is from Wicked Whims.

1 hour ago, redrum237curieux said:

Is there a way to assign dom/sub sims for the rough sex option?

The one that gives consent is the one that will be a Sub. The one that receives consent will be the Dom. If you both give and receive, you will be both.

On 9/19/2020 at 10:22 PM, ColonolNutty said:

You mean there should be a separate "want level" for wanting sex and wanting sex with other Sims already engaged in sex?

I apologize, no, I only was hoping to understand what you've already programmed.

Right this second in my game, hardly *anyone* wants sex, they'd rather stand around or sit around, but if just *one* starts something with Player,

They're like Seagulls in a playground, like pigeons in a park.

So, um, I guess there's some reason you'd rather not limit joining by distance, and I never understood the pairs-locations choices.

There's no choice to limit distance, no choice to limit participants (to a maximum of two or possibly three) so the sex-starved get all excited when my player submits to someone, and the game transitions into three...four...five...and then it gets boring and I come here.

So to answer your question, no, unless there's absolutely no other way in hell to keep joiners from joining.

-------------------

------------------

The "want Levels" are at 1000, according to the shift-click thing. Dom-sub, source-target, they're all 1000.

That could be (this is a total guess) because they're already having sex and it doesn't matter, but I could have had them swap positions, change to another act....No one has joined just yet but I haven't really let anything happen.

Gender-by-genital is checked but the positions usually need swapping.

Anyway limit orgies, or limit distance one can join an orgy, whatever you think is best.

4 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I apologize, no, I only was hoping to understand what you've already programmed.

Right this second in my game, hardly *anyone* wants sex, they'd rather stand around or sit around, but if just *one* starts something with Player,

They're like Seagulls in a playground, like pigeons in a park.

So, um, I guess there's some reason you'd rather not limit joining by distance, and I never understood the pairs-locations choices.

There's no choice to limit distance, no choice to limit participants (to a maximum of two or possibly three) so the sex-starved get all excited when my player submits to someone, and the game transitions into three...four...five...and then it gets boring and I come here.

So to answer your question, no, unless there's absolutely no other way in hell to keep joiners from joining.

-------------------

------------------

The "want Levels" are at 1000, according to the shift-click thing. Dom-sub, source-target, they're all 1000.

That could be (this is a total guess) because they're already having sex and it doesn't matter, but I could have had them swap positions, change to another act....No one has joined just yet but I haven't really let anything happen.

Gender-by-genital is checked but the positions usually need swapping.

Anyway limit orgies, or limit distance one can join an orgy, whatever you think is best.

The code should be checking want levels of the Sims that are joining against the Want Levels of the Sims engaged. (Unless it is Assault, then only the Dominant Sims' Want Levels are checked, because the Sim being Assaulted has no choice). Maybe it isn't checking properly.

Both the Sim attempting to join and the Sims being joined must Want the other to Join.

Normal Sex:
Sim A and Sim B are having sex.
Sim C is attempting to join.
Sim A has to want to have sex with Sim C and Sim C has to want to have sex with Sim A

Sim B has to want to have sex with Sim C and Sim C has to want to have sex with Sim B

Normal Sex (Part 2):

Sim A, Sim B, and Sim C are having sex.
Sim D is attempting to join.
Sim A has to want to have sex with Sim D and Sim D has to want to have sex with Sim A

Sim B has to want to have sex with Sim D and Sim D has to want to have sex with Sim B

Sim C has to want to have sex with Sim D and Sim D has to want to have sex with Sim C

Assault (Joining as Dom):
Sim A is assaulting Sim B
Sim C is attempting to join as an Aggressor (Dom)
Sim A has to want Sim C to join
Sim C has to want to to join Sim A and has to want to assault Sim B
Sim B does not care about Sim C (Because Sim B is being assaulted)

Assault (Joining as Sub):
Sim A and Sim C are assaulting Sim B
Sim D is attempting to join as a Non-Aggressor (Sub)
Sim A has to want to dominate Sim D and Sim A must have been given consent to dominate Sim D

Sim C has to want to dominate Sim D and Sim C must have been given consent to dominate Sim D
Sim D has to want to be dominated by Sim A and Sim D has to want to be dominated by Sim C

Sim B does not care about Sim D (Because Sim B is being assaulted)

Assault (Joining as Dom part 2)):
Sim A and Sim C are assaulting Sim B and Sim A and Sim C are dominating Sim D
Sim E is attempting to join as an Aggressor (Dom)

Sim D has to want to be dominated by Sim E and Sim D has to have given consent to Sim E

Sim E has to want to dominate Sim D

Sim E has to want to assault Sim B

Sim A has to want to have sex with Sim E

Sim C has to want to have sex with Sim E

Sim B does not care about Sim E (Because Sim B is being assaulted)

23 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

It is used with the want level. 240 is an arbitrary number that I chose based on my own Sims. You'll probably have to lower it a lil.

Enable testing cheats "testingcheats on"

SHIFT+CLICK on the Sim you are trying to get your Sim to have sex with -> Devious Desires -> Show Want Level

Awesome, I knew it wasn't something too complicated. I'll check this right away.

23 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Being naked* affects want level, yes.

Is it necessary to get naked from the mod's menu, or would it still work if it happened through WW's Naturism/Exhibitionism options? Because I think most of the times I tried I had in fact used WW's.

2 hours ago, Skyrimfloo said:

Awesome, I knew it wasn't something too complicated. I'll check this right away.

Is it necessary to get naked from the mod's menu, or would it still work if it happened through WW's Naturism/Exhibitionism options? Because I think most of the times I tried I had in fact used WW's.

It'll most likely work. You don't HAVE to be naked for them to have sex. It just makes their want level higher.

Huh, I think there's something weird. I was testing this with a pet and at first their want levels were around 120 and 80 and so, but at some point they both dropped to -1000.

There wasn't any sort of error at that time, so I don't know if it happened after some particular action, but I guess that's not supposed to happen?

In any case I didn't have time to check further for much longer, so I don't know how consistently it happened. What I also noticed was that after the levels dropped to -1000, I checked a couple more times after doing more interactions and they didn't go up even a little bit.

13 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

I'm working on reworking how animation progression/starting and all that works entirely. It's been long overdue for a makeover.

When my "go here, do this" buttons are ignored, when my sim just stands there waiting for something, when nothing is happening but *something* is happening, I know your mod is about to start up.

But it's too vague to say anything about, or to even prove it's *your* mod and not some misbehaving older mod.

Maybe sound event-effects would be nice, and I could write "I heard the 'ding' but the 'gong' took a minute"

I messed with the wants. I don't know what they are displayed as ("1000" like I said before usually) but setting them to less than 100

seemed to help with sex.

The only unsolvable dilemma I have is, two females, one equipped with a schlong, engage consistently in acts where the schlonged one is in the wrong position, and the other poor girl wears a strap-on to accomodate.

So, yeah, stuff is working, but it's wrong (somehow). I've combed through my settings and uncheck "males can be females" but it's not...the right setting, I guess.

I rechecked Player-sim in "CAS" to see if I'd missed anything.

Well, there *is* an odd choice (make pregnant, become pregnant, neither)

and I had it set to "neither" so I changed it to the normal "become pregnant".

But it might be irrelevant, and I guess I'm asking how the mod chooses who does what.

---

Changing her trait from "self-assured" to "Good" would cause your mod to teleport the sim to the other sim, and then they'd stand there, grinning, as if my sim was too good for sex. (no, I think I added a blocking-mod or changed a setting)

So I'm changing it to "Clubber", the one that describes a sim who does MDMA and dances all night.

That isn't her but "good" isn't either.