[Outdated] Lovers Resources Pack

How do the 1-to-10_motion.ini files of version 3 differ from those in version 2? I'm a bit ignorant about how .ini files work, so if this takes too much time to explain, don't bother.

The ini file is nothing more than seasoning on the steak.  The steak itself is the animation files (the .kf files).  Changing out ini files won't do you any good (and may even do quite a bit of harm) unless you also change out the 8 kf files that go with it. 

As to the difference of the 1-10 animations from v2 to v3:  I added the most excellent animations made by Nusbie to replace some of them:

Nusbie's animations included (number included in parentheses is the Daedra Sutra number for reference):

02 (92.1)

03 (3.1)

05 (5.1)

06 (19.1)

10 (2.2)

How do I use 11-200 positions? Can I only use 10 at a time or what?

LOL!  No.  You can use upto 200 animations at any one time for human to human sex.  So you can either install the 11-200 pre-made pack in the OP or you can install your own choices from the Daedra Sutra.

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno if this is correct thread for me to report compatibility issues of Lovers with PK rev96.

The issue compatibility exists between LoversBed and Lovers with PK rev96.

If the player interrupts the sex between two NPCs goofing around in the bed then female NPC tend to get stuck in a certain motion. She will try to get up on feet as if she just fell down. This animation keeps playing until the player exits the room. 

Any particular reason why LoversFSE.esp is still being included with this, when it's no longer needed for Rev96?

It is included in version 2 only.  Version 2 is really meant to be used with rev91 of lovers with PK.

I dunno if this is correct thread for me to report compatibility issues of Lovers with PK rev96.

If the player interrupts the sex between two NPCs goofing around in the bed then female NPC tend to get stuck in a certain motion. She will try to get up on feet as if she just fell down. This animation keeps playing until the player exits the room. 

I don't have that problem with the version of lovers bed that I use.  Point me at the link to the one you are using and I will check it out.

My bad.  I'll get it pulled out.  I'll be moving the download onto the forum as well now that the file upload size has been increased.

Thanks.

No worries. Only reason I knew is I re-downloaded V3 the other day to install Creatures 2 & be sett to use WappyOne's verson of RaperS. Just waiting for the Necro function and I'll do my upgrades.

In the year and half I've been using this site, my Oblivion experience has vastly improved, due in no small part to yours and others efforts here. Thanks for that!

I don't have that problem with the version of lovers bed that I use.  Point me at the link to the one you are using and I will check it out.

Must be LoversModPack. This was in the readme:

LoversModPack v1 translated by Ashal

LoversAdultPlayPlus: Allows for prostitution (female only) and consensual sex through dialog.
LoversBackup2: Saves your position adjustments to a local file.
LoversBed: When two actors are in the same bed, they will begin to fuck. Makes stalking through peoples houses at night stealing stuff a whole lot more entertaining   ;)
LoversContraception: Practice safe sex! Not only good advice in real life, but if you run a pregnancy mod, this will prove useful as it adds condoms and birth-control pills to the game.
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer: Allows you to use your BLOCK button to attempt to stop an attempt at rape on your character before it happens.
LoversHelpRapeVPlayer: If you have any companions with you, they will attempt to help protect you from rapist.
LoversHideMenus: Toggles off your HUD during sex.
LoversLight: Adds a light aura around characters having sex, useful for dark places.
LoversPower: After sex, characters will receive a temporary random buff.
LoversRapeSlave: After raping a NPC so many times, they will eventually become your slave and no longer resist.
LoversSoundVolumeDown: Turns your game volume down lower during sex.
LoversSpermSplashEx: Will change the way sperm is handled by the Lovers base package. You are able to adjust how long it lasts, and if a character covered in sperm receives any negative side effects.
LoversStopCombatEx: Ensures all combat stops when the player is in the middle of sex.

• 2 weeks later...

Im sorry, but I've been downloading several times but the download always gets cut. Finally I downloaded it fully, and tried unzipping it with WinRar. It didnt work so I tried looking at forums and saw that I had to try 7zip out, and so I did. But the file still wont open as an archive. I dunno what to do.  :-/

Please help! I'll try downloading it again but if anyone has the mediafire links please give them to me!

I really wanna see lovers so badly and Im very new to mods and to this site.

PLEASE HELP!!! 

Im sorry, but I've been downloading several times but the download always gets cut. Finally I downloaded it fully, and tried unzipping it with WinRar. It didnt work so I tried looking at forums and saw that I had to try 7zip out, and so I did. But the file still wont open as an archive. I dunno what to do.  :-/

Please help! I'll try downloading it again but if anyone has the mediafire links please give them to me!

I really wanna see lovers so badly and Im very new to mods and to this site.

PLEASE HELP!!! 

There are no mediafire links anymore and there won't be since they decided to be asshats by deleting all our files each time we uploaded them.

Try using a different browser like firefox or even better Chrome.

I guess you're looking for Lovers with pk extender.

It gives every NPC a sex level, you gain experience and sex levels for pleasuring your partner during consensual sex and some kind of an endurance mini game during sex.

Yes this is exactly that.

good job bro.

May i ask you something: does it work for lpk 96 version?

Mmhhh, looks like: Download Link for PK Extender 2.4.3 for use with Lovers with PK rev96: 7z.png  Lovers with pk Extender 2.4.3 for lovers with pk rev 96.7z   6.28MB   1586 downloads

This is the good one i guess. Good jobn thank's a lot :)

• 2 months later...

Hi. I've downloaded the resources, but I can't seem to extract it. I AM using 7-zip (and chrome), but every time I try it just comes up with an error message saying "Can not open file Lovers Resources v3' as archive". 7-zip is still extracting other 7z files fine, just not this one! Any help, please? I really want to play this, but I just can't seem to manage this bit.