[Outdated] Lovers Resources Pack

View File

PLEASE NOTE: This version of LPK is now outdated and no longer recommended. The new system which has reworked animations and a new animated tackle. It can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/354-lapf/

------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVERS RESOURCE PACK version 2

THIS FILE IS REQUIRED FOR NEW INSTALLATIONS OF LOVERS WITH PK

To unpack this archive, you need a program such as 7-Zip

This pack contains all the most recent Meshes, Textures, & Sounds you need to get started with Lovers with PK.

On it's own, this pack will do nothing, you must also download the latest version of the esp file, which you can find in the Lovers Base Pack.

Special Thanks: Ashal, Donkey, Vorpal, HanPL & WappyOne.

Version 2 for use with Lovers with PK revisions 91 through 94

Q) Help! Why don't my animations line up?

A) If you are on uneven ground, too close to another object (walls, stairs, chair and so on) it can screw up the alignment. If none of those are the issue then just hit the 1-4 or 9, 0 keys at the top of your keyboard to adjust the alignment while your PC is having sex. Any changes you make will be saved in your saved game. If you start a new game however, those changes are lost and you will have to adjust them again.

NOTE: You can only have one adjustment per animation. If you play with races that are taller or shorter than the default imperial race then animations could be off a bit. There is no way to have the animation have multiple alignments for each race.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have not found this question elsewhere on this site, so I thought I see if those of you here can help. I have just re-loaded Lovers. Now when I reload my game, every time I get a message saying:

"motion number 174 with .kf is missing. Is the .kf installed? Check the .ini for this motion".

I have downloaded and installed all the plugins and resources that look applicable. When I check the .ini file, I see motion 174. Am I really just missing as file? If so, can anyone direct me to where to find it as I have not found it in the downloads section.

Thank you very much in advance.

R.

EDIT: Found it. It was a missing file. Found it under Donkey's New and improved animation project version 2.4. Thanks Donkey.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey. i'm trying to download this from mediafire, but chrome keeps giving me this error after i 'click here to start download from mediafire':

'Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.'

i guess it could be mediafire or something (just based on gryphose's recentish post), but i was wondering if there was an alternate download location i could use in the meantime.