[Outdated] Lovers Resources Pack

Haha, I just find this place a little while ago and am really looking forward to getting these mods up and running, but the only file that I cant download is the only one that is truly required.

Otherwise, this really is a truly magical place. Lovers Lab is pretty awesome.

*Update*

I think I may have found a place to get all the base files you need for the Lovers mods. Goto Lovers Wiki and click the megaupload link for the core files.

Haha' date=' I just find this place a little while ago and am really looking forward to getting these mods up and running, but the only file that I cant download is the only one that is truly required.

Otherwise, this really is a truly magical place. Lovers Lab is pretty awesome.

*Update*

I think I may have found a place to get all the base files you need for the Lovers mods. Goto Lovers Wiki and click the megaupload link for the core files.

Carefull, that site is outdated and even states this with regards to xlovers files.

Other than that.......welcome! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if I dl Lovers with PK Base Package rev91 do I need this one?

Late reply, little surprised no-one else answered before now, but yes, you do need both Lovers with PK Base Package rev91 AND Lovers Resource Pack. Those 2 packs will give you the complete basic package and you can then start adding other Lovers mods.

• 2 weeks later...

When I select "accept" it takes me to a new webpage with a selection of different download servers. It could be then an incompatibility with your web browser? Or its security settings? I would try looking at that, playing around with the settings or just try a different browser like Chrome.

When I select "accept" it takes me to a new webpage with a selection of different download servers. It could be then an incompatibility with your web browser? Or its security settings? I would try looking at that' date=' playing around with the settings or just try a different browser like Chrome.

[/quote']

thanks!

i can't go to the new webpage, whenever i select "accept", it shows me "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage".

my web browser is IE8.0, do i need a different browser?

• 1 month later...