[Outdated] Lovers Resources Pack

What version of 7zip do you have? I am using v9.15 beta - perhaps you need to upgrade. I used both 7zip and WinRAR to extract the file from megaupload and both worked. Perhaps try one of the other sites....?

From what I can see, I have v9.20...so that would be the latest. I'm curious though, what steps did you take to open the file? Maybe I missed something.

• 1 month later...

I know that this is probably crazy late, but it's 2012 now and SOPA's gone into some effect and took down megaupload-- meaning without the resource pack, new people won't be able to get lovers to work. Does someone have the files handy somewhere to upload?

I myself need it too, since I've been installing and uninstalling Oblivion on and off recently. Thanks if anyone can reply.

EDIT: Aha, there it is! I can't tell if I was either blind or someone just uploaded it. I'm almost certain that it wasn't there before. If it was someone who uploaded it, huge thanks!

have you tried downloading the archive instead ?? http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4446

I think it contains most of the files here now. Is multiupload taken down just like megaupload ??

darn archive is also uploaded at multiupload. so it won't do you much good. looks like this will be major problem. the more sites we lose the less chance lovers with pk has of surviving. files bigger then 15MB can't be uploaded here. so that means animations extender will ultimately sease to excist. i don't trust all upload sites so that is why i always tried to keep them at either megaupload/mediafire or multiuload. the other once spams my pc with comercial ads who could contain virusses in them that is why i don't use those.

Thank you very much Ashal, much appreciated. Mediafire seems to be stable for the moment, and there are a few other dependable ones File Share has resumed file sharing again after turning it off for a while. But thanks a lot for the new link, now I can begin the process of a new install and adding these resources.

I have a problem. I downloaded the resource pack and all the other required things' date=' but it seems that this file is missing some textures and anims.

[/quote']

The problem isn't with the resource pack it is with the lovers with pk base pack v91. It is still missing 1-9 ini and kf files. Go here and grab this then extract and install it overwriting as needed. :)

Lovers with PK v91 base pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/?s4nc4ozuuf8nmdq

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a problem. I downloaded the resource pack and all the other required things' date=' but it seems that this file is missing some textures and anims.

[/quote']

The problem isn't with the resource pack it is with the lovers with pk base pack v91. It is still missing 1-9 ini and kf files. Go here and grab this then extract and install it overwriting as needed. :)

Lovers with PK v91 base pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/?s4nc4ozuuf8nmdq'>http://www.mediafire.com/?s4nc4ozuuf8nmdq

Ok, so then to start fresh (as in my case without using an AIO mod) then one should download:

Lovers Resource Pack v2 (loversresource.7z)

http://www.mediafire.com/?qxj0hzq6nw9vxk1

then download Lovers with PK Base file is: LoversWithPK_Rev91.7z (Size: 923.29 KB / Downloads: 7440) although NOT the latest version of the esp/esm files, it is recommended to start with this one because this version works with more mods that some of the higher rev levels may not work with) which you can find here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7&pid=9 <--- Yea, while this IS the latest file it may or may not be compatible with some of the other plugins on the site. Upgrade at your own risk.

Then since the lovers with pk base pack v91 is still missing 1-9 ini and kf files. Go here and grab this then extract and install it overwriting as needed. Lovers with PK v91 base pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/?s4nc4ozuuf8nmdq <----Install this lovers with pk base pack and not the one I crossed out.

Then pickout whatever mods you want to include following the procedure here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=30

Is that right. I ask because yes, I am starting out again to try to rid my current install of the errors I can't seem to figure out and the more I read the more I sometimes get confused. I couldn't understand why I would want to install rev 91 instead of rev 94 until I found this but of course it all makes more sense now.

Thanks.

oZ

Edited in Red.

Greg :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The media fire link is not working. I keep getting error messages on their site when trying to download it.

I just checked the link and it is fine. You may need to check your region or isp. MediaFire is blocked in some parts during certain times...or so I have heard.

Can someone give me a step by step installation process for the LoversResource, Please? I've installed mods before, but with Oblivion, I'm not sure what to usually do. :/

Any help at all would be appreciated. >_<

Edit: After doing what I THINK is installing it correctly (Putting folders and files in corrosponding places in the Data folder, and ESPs in Data), I'd check the Two ESPs that came with this mod, in Datafiles on Start up, but upon starting the game, it instantly crashes.

-I have all the plugs and such; Pluggy, BUFramework, and my current OBSE is v20.

I just need a bit of guidance.. -_=

Can someone give me a step by step installation process for the LoversResource' date=' Please? I've installed mods before, but with Oblivion, I'm not sure what to usually do. :/

Any help at all would be appreciated. >_<

Edit: After doing what I THINK is installing it correctly (Putting folders and files in corrosponding places in the Data folder, and ESPs in Data), I'd check the Two ESPs that came with this mod, in Datafiles on Start up, but upon starting the game, it instantly crashes.

-I have all the plugs and such; Pluggy, BUFramework, and my current OBSE is v20.

I just need a bit of guidance.. -_=

[/quote']

O_O hi..again lol

Read this it may give you some help http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Getting your load order correct is very important in getting Lovers with PK to run properly. Also posting your load order will help ppl identify any problems or issues you may have.

btw if your gonna give this ago, you don't really need sexlivion for girls and boys installed...This outdoes that mod in every-way :D

PS. Just in case your not sure how to post your load order.

1. Open up OBMM

2. Click were it says import/export

3. Click view load order.

4. Copy and then paste to here.

like this.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Chanpon.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Oblivion Sexualized Monsters.esm

Better Cities Resources.esm

CLS-ClassyClothes.esm

Children of Cyrodiil.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Better Cities .esp

Idle Dialogue.esp

Better Cities Full.esp

WindowLightingSystem.esp

P1DseeYouSleep.esp

Populated Prisons.esp

FormID Finder4.esp

Purge Cell Buffers - Cell Change.esp

Map Marker Overhaul.esp

Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions.esp

Advent Children Tsurugi.esp

BlackLuster.esp

DFSLChina.esp

Gizmodian-VeraxanimaOblivion.esp

icearmor.esp

KitRae Exotic Dual Remake.esp

Slof's Boners! v5.esp

L2W Cosplay 01.esp

sci-fi bow.esp

Silverlight Armor by Jojjo.esp

SW Cosplay 02.esp

Throne Armor.esp

Throwable kunai.esp

AT2 01-Shiki Armor Set.esp

Forbidden.esp

R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp

R18PN - Eisen Platte Armor.esp

HTBFLYCollection.esp

Tona's_ModsStore.esp

From2ch Lives.esp

F2L_FaceChange.esp

Ta22's 01Army.esp

117NPCs.esp

From2ch Lives Boss.esp

F2LHideRaces.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

Jhaerik's Dungeon Fog Remover.esp

MaternityClothes.esp

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoQuestTarget.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversSetBody.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversDRader.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversNecrophilia.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversTentacleFuta.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversCalm.esp

SetBody.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

F2LAddon_MSElves.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

IDKRRR_C_race.esp

Chocolate Elves.esp

AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp

x117race.esp

x117 Rabbit Race.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Nekomata Race.esp

PlomsOrcOverhaul v1.2.esp

DesuChan's Dolls.esp

Yuki-Onna Race.esp

Improved Child Races.esp

CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp

MCS extension.esp

zzEDialog.esp

CSRBW.esp

NaRae Pose - 02.esp

Dunmer Eyes Without Iris (additional).esp

Fairy Wings Darkness.esp

Cataract eyes.esp

Japanese Clothing.esp

Divine Eyes.esp

OSM-Only female.esp

NMC_Anvil_MED.esp

NMC_Bravil_MED.esp

NMC_Bruma_MED.esp

NMC_Cheydinhal_MED.esp

NMC_Chorrol_MED.esp

NMC_Kvatch_MED.esp

NMC_Leyawiin_MED.esp

NMC_Skingrad_MED.esp

NMC_Imp-City_MED.esp

NMC_WILD_DEFAULT.esp

PicoPicoHammer.esp

AionWings50.esp

Vanilla Extract Final.esp

Vineweaponsfixed.esp

EURN.esp

X-Blades.esp

Ryk_Swimwear2.esp

Saint Gladiator.esp

Dynasty Armor A- and B-Cup.esp

Ring_of_Chameleon_in_Chorrol-5232.esp

00CrimsonWings.esp

Rachel_Alucard.esp

CharacterChangeAmulet.esp

Better Soul gem's and better enchanting.esp

MvCArenaRingEV.esp

Mystic Emporium Enchanting Station OBSE.esp

BlackLolita.esp

Magician_Girls.esp

AS Giger HGEC.esp

Fiesta Butterfly Weapons.esp

MHW_Dead_Revolver.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Dwarven IronWoman Armor HGEC.esp

Heaven or Hell.esp

Improved Child Clothing and Armor.esp

CoC NPCs and Clothes.esp

00Ice set.esp

EtnaSpear.esp

TeddyBackpacksAcc.esp

MH Papimeru Armor for BUv2.esp

MHW Chrome Razor.esp

Sexy Ghost Armor.esp

HentaiDarkLilith.esp

Streamline 2.1.esp

Perfect_Weather.esp

APlaceToSleep.esp

My Voice Extender.esp

MiniMap.esp

Cleared.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Ohelo. o_o

You must be the person who was helping me out last night on The SexDarkness mod thread. ^^ Figured I'd give this ago. And yes, Sexlivion and the others that I was having trouble with have been deactivated.... unless the files themselfs tend to make others not work. SexDarkness files are still in my data folder. Is it recommended that I get rid of them?

Also thanks for the help! I understand I can be a little difficult to work with at times, so I really do appreciate your patiance. :)