"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Actually, the heels are from "Lady Style":

Ā 

Good catch! Though they are part of the converted 'Lady Style' outfits.

The shoes in the original Krista mod look very different and aren't high-heeled.

Ā 

I still believe the laces from the 'gladiator styled high heels' had been combined with the heels from other shoes, maybe not forcibly Biscuit's.

Ā 

So I just drop them on the race I want them on? (Before I go and mangle a races face. xD)

Ā 

The ears are assigned to a race mod in the Construction Set.

Main menu 'Character' > 'Race' > 'Face Data' tab > 'Ears Male' & 'Ears Female' slots.

Ā 

Be sure to install the .egm, .egt and .tri files besides the mesh itself, otherwise using that race is making the CS as well as the game crash!

Ā 

Are there pictures to go with this? x.x

Ā 

Ah, yes. "No pic, no click". This is what the hairstyles look like:

Ā 

Ā 

SKSNew0to5.jpg

Ā 

SKSNew6to10.jpg

Ā 

SKSNew11to15.jpg

Ā 

SKSNew16to20.jpg

Ā 

Please endorse and vote for 'Attachment Of The Month'! :D

Ā 

Just finish the Main quest of Oblivion. After getting the Imperial Dragon Armor i notice that the boots are not in high heel. Can anyone here recommended a replacement for the boots? I attach an image here so that everyone can help me get the best high heel combination for this armor.

post-4592-0-79876100-1377642509_thumb.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

It's the back of the testing hall, sorta.

It's to the right, after walking forward when you port there

Ā 

Thank you, sir. Guess I'm getting old AND blind as well.

Ā 

Ā 

Not a Sir. D:Ā 

But you're welcome .-.

Ā 

Ā 

So I just drop them on the race I want them on? (Before I go and mangle a races face. xD)

Ā 

The ears are assigned to a race mod in the Construction Set.

Main menu 'Character' > 'Race' > 'Face Data' tab > 'Ears Male' & 'Ears Female' slots.

Ā 

Be sure to install the .egm, .egt and .tri files besides the mesh itself, otherwise using that race is making the CS as well as the game crash!

Ā 

Are there pictures to go with this? x.x

Ā 

Ah, yes. "No pic, no click". This is what the hairstyles look like:

Ā 

Ā 

SKSNew0to5.jpg

Ā 

SKSNew6to10.jpg

Ā 

SKSNew11to15.jpg

Ā 

SKSNew16to20.jpg

Ā 

Please endorse and vote for 'Attachment Of The Month'! :D

Ā 

Ā 

H'okay! So I has those, but with the pack, I drop on them on races.

Ā 

Thank you!~

--

Ā 

Silly request, I guess, sorta...

Ā 

Can someone, may haps grab MissAniThropes Kawa race pack for me?

The stupid captcha tells me my answer is wrong, even though it's right...

OR, if someone already has it, can they Pm/post whatever it for me? .-.

Ā 

(http://www.missanithrope.com/Ā For those that need it.)

Just finish the Main quest of Oblivion. After getting the Imperial Dragon Armor i notice that the boots are not in high heel. Can anyone here recommended a replacement for the boots? I attach an image here so that everyone can help me get the best high heel combination for this armor.

Ā 

this should have it - vanilla high heels for hgec body

Ā 

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43219/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D43219%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Some of the dildos with changed textures are in the BravilUnderground addon. Brown leather. ( pink/purple plastic Looks silly in Oblivion)

???!!!???

Ā 

I love your work fejeena, but in all honesty you are a poor one to judge what is silly or not. Dog f*cking in Oblivion is a lot more ridiculous than purple and/or pink dlidos.

Ā 

Lore(ish) Friendly Situation:

Ā 

Ā 

A woman in Cyrodiil finds - or maybe she even carves - an appropriately shaped piece of wood. Her husband has been gone for an extended period of time to work; or perhaps he has left home to defend the Provinces. Even worse, maybe he has given his very life defending what he truly cares for: His country. His family. His wife. He has died trying to protect everything that he holds dear, everything that he believes in. But now he is gone and she is alone. Forever.

Ā 

His dear, widowed wife - the woman he proudly and unselfishly sacrificed his own life to protect - is now alone and left with very, very few prospects. His spirit wants her to meet someone - ANYONE - who will treat her with love and kindness, someone who will take care of her and provide for this beautiful, gracious woman that he gave his life for. The woman that he loves more than anything. Ā More than his life itself.

Ā 

Yet her future is destined to be a lonely one. She only wants to feel her husband. She misses his touch, his weight, his warmth, his breath, his gentle words of love...

Ā 

... but she still has her needs. At night, alone, in bed, she cries. She is completely alone. She can FEEL him. She can SMELL him. She can stil taste the sweat on his cheek after kissing him when he came home from work... But these are only fading memories. He is gone. He is dead. He is not coming back.

Ā 

But this nightmare has not left her defenseless. The loss of her dear husband has steeled her spine, awakened her senses, and instilled a new vibrance - a new sensation of being alive - that she has never felt before. Where once she relied on her man to provide her with everything, she is now willing and ready to provide for herself. She will not let the death of the man she loved break her. She is NOT a woman to be f*cked with.

Ā 

To make her "found" phallus more attractive - to make it more appealling - she muttles strawberries or lavender - whatever she has at hand - in a pestle, and she slowly rubs the oil into the grains of the wood. Her eyes are closed and her senses are overwhelmed by the floral scents. The memories of her man - a man who would grow hard anytime she would even cast a glance his way - fill her as she strokes the wood's smooth surface... Ā In her hands she can still feel the man she loves, but he is memory who is not coming home to her. Still, those memories bring a smile to her lips...

Ā 

For they are very good memories indeed.

Ā 

She takes time to smooth the wood as she carresses it, taking time to remove all rough edges. If she has the skills and tools, she might wrap it in soft leather - but porous materials like animal hides do not often make for good company when they are introduced to moist environments...

Ā 

With her pink-stained phallus in hand, alone at night, she closes her eyes and remembers... She remembers HIM. She opens her legs and introduces the pink-stained strawberry-scented phallus to her womanhood, and suddenly she is not alone. Her husband is with her, on top of her. Inside her.

Ā 

And tomorrow she will butcher the dog that she killed when it tried to mount her.

Ā 

Ā 

Do not bitch - I put it in a spoiler for a reason.

:lol:

But colored polished wood does not look like plastic. I have worked with wood, you can polish it until it shines, but it does not look like plastic. OK a Dildo with purple Wood texture is fine.

And dog sex is not silly or unrealistic. It existed in real life before Oblivion was released, I was born, before Jesus was born, before ......

Unrealistic in LoversBitch is only that the DogsĀ willĀ be immortal when they knott 50 times.

A Discussion about realism in a fantasy game. lolĀ