"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Looking for these animations,some lovers animations or other pose mods?Shared or not?

I’d like to get any imformation,thx!!

http://up.mnty.net/img/up002276.gif

http://up.mnty.net/img/up002271.gif

Nope, not shared. Not mine, in case you're wondering.

I would think a person could swap out the goblins with scamps for the 4 some (since that already exists as a pose mod).  Since lovers doesn't support more than two at a time, I won't be spending any time on it myself.

As to the second animation. Well.......I'll fix that little red wagon when I finish the human animations overhaul.  I most certainly can make that animation from scratch and "I'll" be releasing it!   :P

I do have plans to add 1 to 3 animations per creature.  My "goal" is to have a minimum of 4 animations per creature for folks to choose from.  Creatures that already exceed that number (like dogs) won't see any new animations from me.  Now if someone makes something and sends it to me, I'll happily include it in the update.  I hope to start the creature animation overhaul mid September.

Following the workshop topic :heart:

Looking for these animations,some lovers animations or other pose mods?Shared or not?

I’d like to get any imformation,thx!!

http://up.mnty.net/img/up002276.gif

http://up.mnty.net/img/up002271.gif

Nope, not shared. Not mine, in case you're wondering.

I would think a person could swap out the goblins with scamps for the 4 some (since that already exists as a pose mod).  Since lovers doesn't support more than two at a time, I won't be spending any time on it myself.

As to the second animation. Well.......I'll fix that little red wagon when I finish the human animations overhaul.  I most certainly can make that animation from scratch and "I'll" be releasing it!   :P

I do have plans to add 1 to 3 animations per creature.  My "goal" is to have a minimum of 4 animations per creature for folks to choose from.  Creatures that already exceed that number (like dogs) won't see any new animations from me.  Now if someone makes something and sends it to me, I'll happily include it in the update.  I hope to start the creature animation overhaul mid September.

Following the workshop topic :heart:

Emily need those scamp to expand the oblivion gate captive. :P ..wait, their are idleanimobjects right?

http://up.mnty.net/img/up003866.jpg

Emily also want this anatomy for her cow.

Help?

Emily need those scamp to expand the oblivion gate captive. :P ..wait, their are idleanimobjects right?

Yep.  Those are the same as the goblin deal.  You should be able to switch them out with blender.

Umn.But Blender is out of emily league. :P>

She only scavenge whatever people provide the raws for cooking.

-

But never late to learn something new.

Do you have idiot guides tutorial for an unexperienced blender Newb?

-

in any case that scamp gangbang is up on mnty, Please let her know.

Emily need.

Guest ThatOne

Umn.But Blender is out of emily league. :P>

She only scavenge whatever people provide the raws for cooking.

-

But never late to learn something new.

Do you have idiot guides tutorial for an unexperienced blender Newb?

-

in any case that scamp gangbang is up on mnty, Please let her know.

Emily need.

Happen to have a link for it? I'll take a look at it in 3-4 days, when my computer gets back from the shop.

I might be able to do this for you.

If you need help with the basics of Blender, you should probably check this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10838-guide-blender-nifskope/

I'm guesing it's animated statics? If it is, you'll need a non-rigged copy of the scamp body to copy over the animation branch to (yes, in nifskope). To get one, you can import the scamp body in blender, remove the skin data under "Buttons", erase the skeleton and export it.

Once you copied it over, you'll have to re-arrange all the links in it... Don't really remember which they are. Pretty sure there was a guide on uesp wiki, but I don't have a link handy.

*I probably won't mess with it if it's an animated static*

If it comes with a skeleton... You're in luck! This is about as easy as it gets.

Import the scamp body into blender. Remove it's skeleton. Select all of it, then import the body (import skeleton only + parent to selected armature).

Go into pose mode, select all the bones except for bip01nonAccum and click (I think? Don't remember the exact name) "Clear user transformation -> Location".

From there on you can change a few things if you need to, but it should be about done.

*If it comes with a skeleton, I can probably modify it for you in 10-15 minutes total*

Hope this helps you,

-TO

First off: Nice to see you again, GSB!

So these guys are responsible for Skeety. I wonder who actually shared that file of the basic mesh full of issues I have at my disposal? It only consists of many separate parts. It has neither skeleton nor collision. And there's an alpha channel issue making the wings disappear depending on the viewing angle.

To think there is a fixed fully rigged and animated version out there... A more functional Rancor would be awesome, too.

thanks poon i'm here killing off the remaining days of my vacation 

the newer rigged version may be titriannas doing or wolfzq's but then again i could be far off the mark about that. the static version you have was just intended to be used as a pose prop, with the idea that post work would probably needed in touching up the screenshot

i havent a clue as to why no one else touched the rancor permissions were giving by its authors to use it, all that it would need is a new rig and animations considering how long the statics have been floating around i would have thought that it would have ended up in lpk by now

Happen to have a link for it? I'll take a look at it in 3-4 days, when my computer gets back from the shop.

I might be able to do this for you.

If you need help with the basics of Blender, you should probably check this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10838-guide-blender-nifskope/

I'm guesing it's animated statics? If it is, you'll need a non-rigged copy of the scamp body to copy over the animation branch to (yes, in nifskope). To get one, you can import the scamp body in blender, remove the skin data under "Buttons", erase the skeleton and export it.

Once you copied it over, you'll have to re-arrange all the links in it... Don't really remember which they are. Pretty sure there was a guide on uesp wiki, but I don't have a link handy.

*I probably won't mess with it if it's an animated static*

If it comes with a skeleton... You're in luck! This is about as easy as it gets.

Import the scamp body into blender. Remove it's skeleton. Select all of it, then import the body (import skeleton only + parent to selected armature).

Go into pose mode, select all the bones except for bip01nonAccum and click (I think? Don't remember the exact name) "Clear user transformation -> Location".

From there on you can change a few things if you need to, but it should be about done.

*If it comes with a skeleton, I can probably modify it for you in 10-15 minutes total*

Hope this helps you,

-TO

But it is an animated static.

Emily's brain sizzle when it comes to basic blender and advanced nifscope editing.

There is skeleton that needs to be amputate both of their arms. contact you later.

Need a prep for work.

Greetings,

I'm looking for some time now for armor seen e.g. here:

Would also love confirmation - this is FF race mod, correct?

Thank you very much, and sorry for the hassle :)

Bumping this please if anyone knows :)

Also any source for this outfit, especially the boots please :)

post-3688-0-65563200-1376910626_thumb.jpg

Sorry if this is abit lazy, but I'm somewhat lost.

Trying to get sexier characters in Oblivion so wandered if I can get suggestions for the following.

• Anime female faces, innocent elves and evil looking dark elves namely. Possibly catgirl Khajit.
  • Young but not boyish male faces and hair, more rugged than many anime-style face mods.
  • Semi-attractive green Orcs of both genders (Preferably still bestial but not hit in the face with a shovel look).
  • Argonians still with reptilian like snouts, horns/crests and no hair rather than human-faced.
  • Body mods for nudity, more shapely females (if I can assign different breast sizes to different races/charactesr+) with selection of compatible clothes.
  • Same for males, less "stout and broad" more tall and muscular.
  • Khajit and Argonians also well catered to in these respects.
  • Somewhat natural 'bounce' physics.
  • Better animations, either sexy or capable ... but mainly anything better than the ackward constipated looking vanilla ones.
  • NPC replacement would be nice (I tried Xeo, not 100% sure I like it).

Heya all !

I'd just like to ask if someone would be willing to do some outfit conversion ( tried that myself but with my abysmal modeling skills trying to build an AC-130 with a box of scraps would prove more effective ).
What I'm wanting is to port several female outfits to Robert's Male Body v.5 ( so I can add more sweet outfits for my femboy character ).
If someone's willing to do that I'll drop in the mods I'd like to see converted ;)

The mods I'd like to see converted would be mods like this one or this one

I have two questions, a confirmation and a request:

A few days ago I learned from someone on another forum that apparently there's an Oblivion mod that converts everyone in the game to a female.  I feel as if I've seen the mod before, but can't remember where, and when I tried asking the person who had brought up for more information about the mod, he wouldn't my message.  I tried looking it up on Google, but most results took me to Slof's site, which I looked through, but didn't find what I was looking for.

1)  Is there in fact a mod that converts every character to female?

2)  Where might I be able to find it?

Emily is looking for idle, walking and running animation set for noble lady.

It's unlike umpa sexywalk or women moves or sensual walk or vanilla soldier'esque.

The actor put her fold her hands in the center of her belly and simply walk calmly and slowly, maintaining her manner and posture.

This is old and probably escaped the main attention since most people prefer the sexier and more stylist walk animation.

Now that emily making several nun Actors for monster girl, she need it this animation set for chapel goer personality.

Bella's Vampire Reloaded, is the race.. 

http://static1.nexusmods.com/101/mods/images/38781-4-1336339007.jpg

http://static1.nexusmods.com/101/mods/images/38781-2-1336339007.jpg (Zoomed out for gear)

I'm just more curious, as to what armor/gear, she's wearing..

And whether she's using a custom skin, or another 'Pretty' face mod, because my eye brows look nothing like hers.. .-.  (MBP?.. Or something else?)

I'm just looking for some suggestions... Links would lovely though!